Author Topic: So IaMP works, but doesn't want to let me actually play the game.  (Read 11996 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
It runs, music works, all that. But, it will not let me select Story Mode, Arcade Mode, or Practice Mode. It will let me select Duel Human and Duel CPU, though. And it works normally there, near as I can tell. At least I'm going through fights and winning and losing normally.

Additionally, and perhaps related, it keeps telling me it cannot detect a controller. But the one I have installed (A PS2 controller on a USB adapter) works. Perhaps this is related?

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
Re: So IaMP works, but doesn't want to let me actually play the game.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 08:40:19 PM »
Have you tried playing with just the keyboard?
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: So IaMP works, but doesn't want to let me actually play the game.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 08:57:14 PM »
No.

But a quick test run shows that no kind of arrow key works, just enter (to get rid of the controller not detected notice) and esc to back out and eventually exit the game.

So, it doesn't really work, no.

Edit: I figured it out. It was thinking was I was player 2. So I made a trip to config, and now it's fixed. =[
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 09:40:26 AM by Purjew »