~Bunbunmaru News~ > Ask a *Blank* Archive

Ask a Staffer Ep. 6 - Purvis

(1/37) > >>

Hello Purvis:
Why hello there! Yes, it's time for yet another round of asking me questions to help expand your understanding of the world. You'll notice, however, that the mobile clinic is not here. This would be because I shall not be seeing patients at this time, and not because the clutch has rusted out. But related to this, I would like to introduce my newly obtained assistant I won in a poker game up in the Missouri railyards.

Viddy up, my droog. We'll have a clutchy-wutch right on the way! Don't mind the krovvy stains on it, I hope you won't.

Lovely! But in particular, we are fishing for staffer questions. Others will be entertained, but do try not to be offended if I am not free with normally harmless personal details. I am a private person in a lot of respects. But this said, go to it! The worst I can say is no. Oh, and try not to get too close to my nurse. She has a problem with not shanking people.

Rin Kagamine:
With all the unrest currently in the Middle East, aren't you worried about it spreading through your city centrally located country?   
Do you subscribe to any conspiracy theories?  Is there one in particular that is so outlandish that it just tickles you pink to think about it?
What got you started volunteering on election days?  Do you volunteer on election campaigns as well?
Why am I your favorite?
Do you do any writing outside of your games?

Hello Purvis:

--- Quote from: Vic Viper on March 23, 2011, 09:59:06 AM ---With all the unrest currently in the Middle East, aren't you worried about it spreading through your city centrally located country?   

--- End quote ---

Heheh, the only thing that'll get the chelloveks in Neohio in the streets causing unrest is marchin' to get rid of that dang "illegals". If their prejudices ain't involved in right-wing causes, they're too appy-thetic on the whole.

--- Quote from: Vic Viper on March 23, 2011, 09:59:06 AM ---Do you subscribe to any conspiracy theories?  Is there one in particular that is so outlandish that it just tickles you pink to think about it?

--- End quote ---

To be honest, I find The Bush Administration Let 9/11 Happen hard to discount, given how at least one major right wing think tanks openly called for a new Pearl Harbor as a uniting event. But it's also not difficult to believe things were just fumbled on the intelligence level. As for outlandish ones? There's so many! Chemtrails, David Ickes Lizardmen, Ron Paul '08, Fluoridation concerns, HAARP. The list goes on!

--- Quote from: Vic Viper on March 23, 2011, 09:59:06 AM ---What got you started volunteering on election days?  Do you volunteer on election campaigns as well?

--- End quote ---

Two things: Firstly the money was helpful in a time when I really needed it. But also because my Grandma had been doing it since before I was born, and instilled in me the idea that it's just something people should do.

--- Quote from: Vic Viper on March 23, 2011, 09:59:06 AM ---Why am I your favorite?

--- End quote ---

Because you are my dawg. Remember last year, when I was tripped out on anesthesia and went into the drunbk thread to praise your name, and didn't remember doing it later on? That's why.

--- Quote from: Vic Viper on March 23, 2011, 09:59:06 AM ---Do you do any writing outside of your games?

--- End quote ---

Rarely, anymore. I find it very frustrating to try and craft scenes or dialogue to my personal standards. As such, it's seldom easy to force myself to want to do it anymore. Despite all appearances to the contrary, I try to hold myself up to a professional standard.

Never you rasoodock the dyslexia!

I think for supper I will beat you with a board.

FinnKaenbyou:
Is that a stethoscope in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

How'd you run into Touhou? MotK, for that matter?

あさらぎシジェ:
Do you predict Purvis will ask you if he is your favorite?
Are you my favorite?
Are you your favorite?
Is it a good idea to make decisions based on favoritism?
-
So anyway, how'd you come up with a name like Purvis?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version