Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 5)  (Read 68427 times)

Re: Parsee Quest (Part 5)
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2011, 11:47:29 PM »
> All right, don't bring out Emi, but still ask about the chains and eyes.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2011, 12:03:53 AM »
> "Okay, fair enough, I think Konngara was interested in Sanae even before we came down here or Yasaka started her shit, but still."
> "Really, though, I would've thought that Konngara would've gotten your help as far as taking care of Sanae while she's topside... I should really check up on her now."
> Hmm... ah! "By the way, if you see any sparking chains or weird eyeballs, can ya get 'em for me?" Bring Emi out and introduce her to Yuugi.

>Don't just whip out Emi, it's a moment-ruiner.

> All right, don't bring out Emi, but still ask about the chains and eyes.

> "That probably explains it, then."
> "Konngara just kind of ran off.  Maybe she thinks Sanae can take care of herself?  Even though she's a human."
> Oh, that's right!  You ask Yuugi to get any sparking chains or eyeballs if she sees any.
> "No problem."
> You contemplate bringing out Emi, but then you decide it would be a moment-ruiner.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2011, 12:06:49 AM »
>"There oughta be one more chain, and two eyes. And like I said, they're yellow and sparky. You'll probably get a zap if you touch one."

« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2011, 12:09:14 AM »
> Okay, that should be it, so lean up to peck Yuugi on the lips again, and give her our best smoldering gaze.
> "Take care of yourself, Yuugi. I'll be waiting for you."
> Walk away with a seductive stride (or at least as best as we can, because we really didn't rehearse this).
> As soon as we're around a corner, squee!

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2011, 12:15:59 AM »
>"There oughta be one more chain, and two eyes. And like I said, they're yellow and sparky. You'll probably get a zap if you touch one."

> "I'll keep an eye out for anything like that, then."
> Yuugi seems to have realized the pun she just made.

> Okay, that should be it, so lean up to peck Yuugi on the lips again, and give her our best smoldering gaze.
> "Take care of yourself, Yuugi. I'll be waiting for you."
> Walk away with a seductive stride (or at least as best as we can, because we really didn't rehearse this).
> As soon as we're around a corner, squee!

> Looks like that should be it for now.  You lean up to peck Yuugi on the lips again and give her a smoldering gaze.
> Yuugi returns the kiss.  "You take care of yourself, too."
> You walk away as seductively as possible.
> The second you're around a corner, you squee.
> Kyaa~

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2011, 12:20:00 AM »
> All right, let's check on Sanae. Just in case, avoid as much of the city as we can, and keep an eye out for anyone trailing us.
> Try not to fantasize too much about those last five minutes until we're outside of the city. <3 blush <3

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2011, 12:23:26 AM »
> All right, let's check on Sanae. Just in case, avoid as much of the city as we can, and keep an eye out for anyone trailing us.
> Try not to fantasize too much about those last five minutes until we're outside of the city. <3 blush <3

> You take to the air and start towards the Silent Shrine.  The streets look like hell right now...well...no one's following you.
> You wait until you're outside the city to fantasize about those last five minutes.  blush <333
> Since you're flying as high as you are, you're able to see the Silent Shrine in the distance.  From where you are, you're just able to tell that it doesn't look as wrecked as it did when you were there last.

> _

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2011, 12:32:24 AM »
> Fly straight to the shrine and examine the place first. See if it looks like it's locked or barred or something.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2011, 12:36:26 AM »
> Fly straight to the shrine and examine the place first. See if it looks like it's locked or barred or something.

> You make a beeline for the shrine.
> The place is definitely standing.  It needs touched up, but it's standing.  It looks like the entire place has been rebuilt from stone, with wood neatly covering it for an aesthetic effect.  Even the torii is standing, and there's a donation box in front of the shrine. 
> It doesn't look like it's all locked up or anything.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2011, 12:41:56 AM »
>Let's try the fast way.
>"Hey! Anybody here?"

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2011, 12:47:19 AM »
> Hm... before that, there isn't really a god housed here that we know of, but it wouldn't hurt to pray for Yuugi's safety. Put ☼10 in the donation box and pray.
> Any bell we need to ring or something? We'll go ahead and follow through with that.

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2011, 12:49:25 AM »
>And thank for our love blooming too

Mokou Fan

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2011, 01:06:18 AM »
> Hm... before that, there isn't really a god housed here that we know of, but it wouldn't hurt to pray for Yuugi's safety. Put ☼10 in the donation box and pray.
> Any bell we need to ring or something? We'll go ahead and follow through with that.

>And thank for our love blooming too

> Before you call out for anyone, you wonder if there's even a god housed in this shrine.  You decide to donate some ☼ anyway and pray for Yuugi's safety, and give thanks for love blooming.
> There's a bell that is normally seen at shrines, so you ring it.

>Let's try the fast way.
>"Hey! Anybody here?"

> You then call out to see if anyone is at the shrine.
> You hear footsteps, and then Kogasa bursts out of the door.
> "Surprise!"  She sees that it's you.  "Aha!  It's you!"

> _

« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2011, 01:08:04 AM »
> "Hey, Kogasa, how's everything? Mind if I come in?"
> "By the way, you should look into new shoes: I could hear ya running."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2011, 01:14:30 AM »
> "Hey, Kogasa, how's everything? Mind if I come in?"
> "By the way, you should look into new shoes: I could hear ya running."

> "You're the one who just let that oni come after Sanae!  Fine, you can come in because it's not our house."
> You make a comment about Kogasa's shoes.  She looks down at her geta uncertainly.  "But I like these shoes."
> She trots back into the shrine.

> _

« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2011, 01:20:10 AM »
> Follow Kogasa in. "Hey, I can't 'let' Konngara do anything, I'm not her mother."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2011, 01:25:43 AM »
> Follow Kogasa in. "Hey, I can't 'let' Konngara do anything, I'm not her mother."

> "Well, you could've at least said something," Kogasa pouts.
> The interior of the house is nice and clean, but kind of bare.  There are sliding doors leading to here and there; Kogasa takes one into a room with a tatami mat.  There's a small shelf housing some dishes and a small wooden box.  If there are any other items in here, they're hidden out of sight.  Sanae is curled up on a pillow, asleep.
> "Sanae, that pointy ears is here."  Kogasa kneels down next to Sanae and gently shakes her.  Sanae rolls over onto Kogasa's lap.
> "Mmgh...the test..."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2011, 01:30:33 AM »
>"Hey, that would have just started a riot at the shrine. No one wants riots. Well...no one topside anyways."
>"How's Sanae doing?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2011, 01:38:08 AM »
>"Hey, that would have just started a riot at the shrine. No one wants riots. Well...no one topside anyways."
>"How's Sanae doing?"

> You suddenly remind yourself of someone who would want a riot.
> "She's great, it's not like she's sick or anything," Kogasa says.  "That oni treated her really well after catching her..."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2011, 01:40:24 AM »
>"What'd she say about that, anyways? Like, why does she want Sanae?"

« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2011, 01:45:45 AM »
> "Speaking of which, you should be proud of yourself, dodging Konngara for as long as you did. While Sanae was drunk, no less, at least from what I hear. Konngara had nothing but compliments for you."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2011, 01:49:43 AM »
>"What'd she say about that, anyways? Like, why does she want Sanae?"

> "She said she was an interesting human.  Strange hair and eye coloring is natural, connected to two powerful goddesses, shrine maiden, can perform miracles at full power, stuff like that."

> "Speaking of which, you should be proud of yourself, dodging Konngara for as long as you did. While Sanae was drunk, no less, at least from what I hear. Konngara had nothing but compliments for you."

> "Oh ho, well..."  Kogasa beams.  "We did our best."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2011, 01:53:19 AM »
>"Oh good, I was kinda afraid Konngara thought she had a nice rack and we'd have to deal with that kind of situation."

« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2011, 01:54:16 AM »
> Look around for a kitchen or pantry. "So what did Konngara tell you two to do while you're here? Does she have someone coming by with foodstuffs?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2011, 02:00:14 AM »
>"Oh good, I was kinda afraid Konngara thought she had a nice rack and we'd have to deal with that kind of situation."

> Kogasa looks horrified.  "If...if it's that kind of situation..."
> During the awkward silence that ensues, Sanae continues to mumble in her sleep.
> "...nngh, eu...eukaryotes..."
> Kogasa arches an eyebrow.  "Eh?  But, it's hard to tell what she's thinking, so I hope she wasn't thinking something like that."

> Look around for a kitchen or pantry. "So what did Konngara tell you two to do while you're here? Does she have someone coming by with foodstuffs?"

> Looks like there's a kitchen in the other room.
> "She just said to stay here and clean the place if it got dirty, just chill otherwise.  She actually went and got food herself, and then left."  She sighs.  "It sure is boring around here.  I get the feeling that even if there was more stuff around we'd still be bored.  None of Sanae's books or outside world contraptions are here, either."

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2011, 02:03:11 AM »
>"Surprised you two haven't been entertaining yourselves."

« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2011, 02:06:25 AM »
> Say that last one with a wink.
> "But, yeah, I can see that: Konngara ain't really one for fun and games. Next time I'm down here I'll try to bring games or books or something."
> Check the larder. Does it look like it can last them for a while? At least a week or two?

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2011, 02:09:54 AM »
>"Surprised you two haven't been entertaining yourselves."

> Say that last one with a wink.
> "But, yeah, I can see that: Konngara ain't really one for fun and games. Next time I'm down here I'll try to bring games or books or something."
> Check the larder. Does it look like it can last them for a while? At least a week or two?

> Kogasa flushes.  "W-we have!  Why do you wink when you say that?"  But her cheeks are still red.
> She recovers completely when you mention you'll try to bring games or books.  "Yay!  Hope you can find something nice!"
> You go into the kitchen and check the food stock.
> ...Wow, there's a lot of food here.  Konngara really stocked this place up; it should last them about two weeks or so.

> _

« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2011, 02:13:33 AM »
> Oh, snap, Kogasa, you just unleashed the troll.
> "Oh~, so you two have been 'entertaining' each other, eh? C'mon, Koga, spill the juicy details!"

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2011, 02:15:31 AM »
>What kinds of foods and food preparation tools are there?