Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 3)  (Read 68280 times)

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
Re: Parsee Quest (Part 3)
« Reply #720 on: February 14, 2011, 12:55:48 AM »
>"So, Sanae, guess we'll lead you out now"
>Exit ahoy.

> "Okay."
> You all start towards the Palace again.  There are oni that try to approach Sanae, but you notice that there are a few less than before.  You pass through the city with little incident and reach the Palace.  There's no one in the front yard, but after you walk through the house and towards the courtyard you see Satori and Koishi out there.

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #721 on: February 14, 2011, 02:33:23 AM »
>"Hello Satori, hello Koishi. Anything new happen?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #722 on: February 14, 2011, 03:07:58 AM »
>"Hello Satori, hello Koishi. Anything new happen?"

> You ask Satori and Koishi if anything new has happened.
> "Nothing as of late," Satori replies.  "I haven't found out anything about the orb, either..."  Her third eye stares down Konngara.  "Hm..."

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #723 on: February 14, 2011, 03:52:38 AM »
>Recall this orb, because this player hasn't followed Parsee Quest all the way.

« Reply #724 on: February 14, 2011, 05:09:36 AM »
Okay, real quick recap on the orb: way early on, we had found a chain at Kourins that would periodically spark magic, but Kourin couldn't figure anything out about it. Later, as part of a reward from Satori we recieved a metal orb, not dissimilar to an eye, that Satori thought was vaguely interesting and gave to us. When we returned to Kourin's and brought out the orb the two snapped together and seemed to display odd characteristics, as well as looking suspiciously like a satori's third eye. Taking the orb/chain back to Satori, Satori was able to hear very muffled thoughts from it, and we left it with her overnight to see if she knew anything else about it.

Whew.

> "Hm, maybe you should hold onto it for now, see if you can figure something out. I bet you could use a hobby, 'side from keeping pets 'n taking care of Reimu."
> Hm... speaking of Reimu, Satori seems to have cooled off. Troll time!
> "So, Satori, you never explained what was up with the whole vein wrapping thing."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #725 on: February 14, 2011, 11:48:36 AM »
> "Hm, maybe you should hold onto it for now, see if you can figure something out. I bet you could use a hobby, 'side from keeping pets 'n taking care of Reimu."
> Hm... speaking of Reimu, Satori seems to have cooled off. Troll time!
> "So, Satori, you never explained what was up with the whole vein wrapping thing."

> "Well, I suppose..."
> Good heavens, just look at the time!
> Satori scowls a little.
> When you ask Satori about the vein-wrapping thing, Koishi smiles widely.  "Onee-chan, you didn't explain something so important~?"
> "Wha--"
> Sanae and Kogasa have stopped paying attention, although Konngara is watching nearby.  Satori looks like she's trying to keep a cool head.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #726 on: February 14, 2011, 12:59:15 PM »
>Don't cackle in our thoughts. Don't cackle in our thoughts. Don't cackle in our thoughts.

« Reply #727 on: February 14, 2011, 03:51:28 PM »
> "'Something so important'? Koishi, just what do you mean?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #728 on: February 14, 2011, 07:49:29 PM »
>Don't cackle in our thoughts. Don't cackle in our thoughts. Don't cackle in our thoughts.

> Don't cackle, don't cackle--dammit.
> Satori looks at you disapprovingly.

> "'Something so important'? Koishi, just what do you mean?"

> Koishi strikes a pose with her arms in the air.  "It's how we show our love, of course!"
> "Koishi, why don't you go play with your rabbits or something?" suggests Satori.
> Ohhh, is she blushing?

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #729 on: February 14, 2011, 08:01:48 PM »
>"So, what does that say about your thoughts on Mokou?"

« Reply #730 on: February 14, 2011, 08:12:09 PM »
> "Or your thoughts on Reimu, hmmm?" Troll face, since we're not fooling Satori at all.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #731 on: February 14, 2011, 08:17:37 PM »
>"So, what does that say about your thoughts on Mokou?"

> Satori immediately tries to defuse the situation.  "Koishi does that to everyone."

> "Or your thoughts on Reimu, hmmm?" Troll face, since we're not fooling Satori at all.

> She's definitely blushing.  "W-we get along, of course..."
> She seems so calm and collected, but then you brought up Reimu.  Her third eye twitches as if angry at you for it.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #732 on: February 14, 2011, 08:20:27 PM »
>Schadenfreude
>"Don't you worry, I'll definitely help you out when things are a lot less crazy go nuts."

« Reply #733 on: February 14, 2011, 08:24:06 PM »
> "Besides, don't you think that this is a perfect opportunity? Just imagine," insert shoujo bubbles here, "a satori princess, caring for the 'noble' shrine maiden. A forbidden love!"

Okay, too much? I can remove it if it is.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #734 on: February 14, 2011, 08:25:53 PM »
>Schadenfreude
>"Don't you worry, I'll definitely help you out when things are a lot less crazy go nuts."

> "Besides, don't you think that this is a perfect opportunity? Just imagine," insert shoujo bubbles here, "a satori princess, caring for the 'noble' shrine maiden. A forbidden love!"

> Hina is going to have a field day.
> "It's none of your business, so please stay out of it!" Satori snaps.

> _

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #735 on: February 14, 2011, 08:41:56 PM »
>"Ah, you're prefer Koishi's assistance? I can respect that."
>"Do keep me filled in, Koishi dear."

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #736 on: February 14, 2011, 08:42:44 PM »
>Satori's too cool to troll. I'd leave her alone. Until Reimu wakes up  :3

Mokou Fan

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #737 on: February 14, 2011, 08:44:46 PM »
>"Ah, you're prefer Koishi's assistance? I can respect that."
>"Do keep me filled in, Koishi dear."

> "Leave it to me!" Koishi says, and skips off into the bushes.  Satori starts to run after her, but falters.
> "Koishi--!"  She turns to you.  "I'll deal with it myself!"

>Satori's too cool to troll. I'd leave her alone. Until Reimu wakes up  :3

> You decide to wait until Reimu wakes up to keep trolling Satori.  Satori just sighs.

> _

« Reply #738 on: February 14, 2011, 08:51:47 PM »
> "Well, we're off, then. Hope you have good luck with Reimu." Gather the party, and head off to the reactor.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #739 on: February 14, 2011, 08:59:22 PM »
> "Well, we're off, then. Hope you have good luck with Reimu." Gather the party, and head off to the reactor.

> You say goodbye to Satori and head off towards the reactor with the rest of the group.
> As you walk to the reactor, you notice that Konngara glances at Sanae every now and then like she's planning something.  Sanae doesn't notice because she's talking with Kogasa and has her hands full with Suwako.
> The kappa are still in the reactor.  They start to chatter excitedly when they see Suwako.

> _

« Reply #740 on: February 14, 2011, 09:01:22 PM »
> Nudge Konngara to get her attention. Glance at Sanae, then raise an eyebrow at Konngara.
> Head to the exit.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #741 on: February 14, 2011, 09:12:06 PM »
> Nudge Konngara to get her attention. Glance at Sanae, then raise an eyebrow at Konngara.
> Head to the exit.

> Konngara's attention is jolted, but when you glance at Sanae, she seems to understand what you're trying to get at.  She puts a finger to her lips in a shushing motion and narrows her eyes.
> You all head for the exit and travel back up the tunnel with no incident.
> When you've all made it to the surface, you notice that it's colder than usual.  Well, it is almost winter...maybe it'll start snowing up here, too.
> Nazrin stays in your pocket.

> _

« Reply #742 on: February 14, 2011, 09:17:32 PM »
> Whew, good thinking of Konngara to get winter clothes for us.
> Hm... wonder what Konngara's up to. Does it have anything to do with what happened back at the hospital...?
> Eh, oh well. Let's get this goddess back to the shrine. And we're flying, and we're flying...

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #743 on: February 14, 2011, 09:19:43 PM »
>Before we depart, look around for Cirno. In case she's the one making it colder.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #744 on: February 14, 2011, 09:28:21 PM »
> Whew, good thinking of Konngara to get winter clothes for us.
> Hm... wonder what Konngara's up to. Does it have anything to do with what happened back at the hospital...?
> Eh, oh well. Let's get this goddess back to the shrine. And we're flying, and we're flying...

>Before we depart, look around for Cirno. In case she's the one making it colder.

> Yeah, you think you would've frozen otherwise.
> ....It does.  She said 'dibs', the most powerful force in the universe 'dibs'.
> You'll worry about that later.  You need to take this hibernating goddess to the shrine.
> Before you leave, you look around to see if it's Cirno making it cold.  You don't see her in the vincity, so it's probably just the weather.
> You fly for a few hours, and at one point see something with flaming wings in the sky, but the ascension up the mountain is very uneventful.  It's strangely empty; you don't even see Hina in that one forest.
> When you all reach the shrine stairs, however, that's a completely different story.  There are tengu and kappa on the stairs, and presumably the shrine as well.  Sanae grabs Kogasa's hand and sprints up the shrine steps while holding Suwako with one arm.  The tengu see this, and you find out that they are even more chatty than the kappa.
> At the sight of Konngara, however, the tengu outright fly into the trees overhead, panicked.  The kappa are more discrete about avoiding her.

> _

« Reply #745 on: February 14, 2011, 09:30:58 PM »
> Scoff at the tengu. "Wusses."
> Follow Sanae.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #746 on: February 14, 2011, 09:35:10 PM »
>Prepare self to be disappointed in Yasaka all over again.

« Reply #747 on: February 14, 2011, 09:38:49 PM »
> Were we ever impressed by Yasaka? Other than that one time when we were a bit worried that she was going to crush our head?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #748 on: February 14, 2011, 09:41:19 PM »
>Make a mental note to get her by the throat if she tries that again.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #749 on: February 14, 2011, 09:44:42 PM »
> Scoff at the tengu. "Wusses."
> Follow Sanae.

> Your skirt flutters a little, for some reason.
> You follow Sanae up the stairs.  There are even more kappa and tengu on the shrine's premises; you wonder if Yasaka somehow managed to get all of them in the same place.  Nitori is there, too.  She's crouched on the ground next to an onabashira and sobbing.  Hina is sitting next to her, patting her on the back.  You also notice that there are a lot more onabashira in the ground in front of and behind the shrine.
> Yasaka is sitting on the shrine's roof--is that some sort of habit around here?--and talking to a group of tengu, who then go speeding off down the mountain.
> "Kanako-sama!  I found Suwako-sama!" Sanae calls out.  Kanako looks down at her and smiles.
> "Oh?  That's good!"

>Prepare self to be disappointed in Yasaka all over again.

> This is gonna suck.  You prepare yourself for disappointment.

> Were we ever impressed by Yasaka? Other than that one time when we were a bit worried that she was going to crush our head?

> No, that was fear.  It's amazing how those two can overlap.

>Make a mental note to get her by the throat if she tries that again.

> You make a note to yourself to try choking her, but part of you is afraid that she really will crush you.

> _