Author Topic: Parsee Quest (Part 3)  (Read 68270 times)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Re: Parsee Quest (Part 3)
« Reply #420 on: February 10, 2011, 01:15:37 PM »
>"Good. Thanks. Let's get going."
>Nod to Eirin. "And thanks for helping out. Hope things in the forest stay better for you."

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #421 on: February 10, 2011, 01:22:10 PM »
>"Good. Thanks. Let's get going."
>Nod to Eirin. "And thanks for helping out. Hope things in the forest stay better for you."

> "Right then."  Konngara gingerly picks up Reimu and rises to her feet.
> You thank Eirin for helping.
> "You're welcome.  Make sure Reimu stays safe."  She turns, then pauses.  "Oh, and Konngara?  You really should come over for tea after this is over.  The princess has expressed her delight in the idea of meeting you."
> "'Kay."
> After Eirin leaves, Nazrin's ears flicker.  "So...we're going back underground?"

> _

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #422 on: February 10, 2011, 01:42:24 PM »
>"Yep. Gotta put Reimu someplace safer than this."
>Let Konngara take the lead, hang back and wait for a moment where we can get to Kogasa without Sanae being too close to overhear.

>_

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #423 on: February 10, 2011, 02:00:05 PM »
>"Yep. Gotta put Reimu someplace safer than this."
>Let Konngara take the lead, hang back and wait for a moment where we can get to Kogasa without Sanae being too close to overhear.

> You all leave the shrine.  Konngara watches Kikuri warily, as if she expects her to start shooting, but nothing happens.
> Sanae is walking next to Konngara and bombarding her with questions.  "You're an oni?  Cool!  Oni kidnap people, right?  Will I get kidnapped when I go underground?  Kanako-sama's been underground before but she never let me because she says it's dangerous.  But now I can go 'cause Suwako-sama's down there!  Hey, what kind of place is the Underground?"
> Nazrin sighs at Sanae's enthusiasm.  Meanwhile, you and Kogasa are at the back of the group.

> _

[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #424 on: February 10, 2011, 02:06:03 PM »
>If we can do it without alerting Sanae, nudge Nazrin and whisper, "Follow my lead."
>Fall into step with Kogasa, "You know, you really missed your chance with Sanae back there, while we were in town. You could have totally swept you off you feet. Then Nazrin upstaged you. Now you'll have to do something even more dramatic, or it's going to look like you aren't trying."

« Reply #425 on: February 10, 2011, 03:49:14 PM »
> We don't need to involve Nazrin in our shenanigans. However, we will say the previous in a low tone, so that only Kogasa can hear.

Well, Reimu as an oni miko... personally, I think Suika's the cuter oni miko, but let's just roll with it.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #426 on: February 10, 2011, 04:12:03 PM »
>Nazrin's been good, she deserves a reward. And this one is free.

« Reply #427 on: February 10, 2011, 04:16:07 PM »
> We don't know how strong she is in the Troll, or general superfudge subterfuge, for that matter. She can spectate, but probably not best if she participates, less our maniacal plans be disrupted.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #428 on: February 10, 2011, 08:05:02 PM »
>If we can do it without alerting Sanae, nudge Nazrin and whisper, "Follow my lead."
>Fall into step with Kogasa, "You know, you really missed your chance with Sanae back there, while we were in town. You could have totally swept you off you feet. Then Nazrin upstaged you. Now you'll have to do something even more dramatic, or it's going to look like you aren't trying."

> We don't need to involve Nazrin in our shenanigans. However, we will say the previous in a low tone, so that only Kogasa can hear.

>Nazrin's been good, she deserves a reward. And this one is free.

> We don't know how strong she is in the Troll, or general superfudge subterfuge, for that matter. She can spectate, but probably not best if she participates, less our maniacal plans be disrupted.

> You consider involving Nazrin in your chenanigans shenanigans, but decide against it.  Given how she easily falls prey to trolling, you wonder if she would be good at doing it herself.
> You fall in step with Kogasa and tell her how she could have swept Sanae off her feet, but failed.  Kogasa half-heartedly sticks her tongue out at you.
> "...She doesn't think of me that way, I don't think."  Kogasa shields her face with her umbrella and glances ahead at Sanae, who is pretending to slay invisible dragons with Konngara's sword ("Stop that.").  "It's not me she keeps a photo of in her shirt.  And then there's the one who took the photo..."

> _

« Reply #429 on: February 10, 2011, 08:13:05 PM »
> "Well, no wonder she doesn't think of you that way, what with how wishy washy and hesitant you are."
> "She keeps a picture of some alien on her, right? Well, obviously it's because the alien's interesting. If you want her attention, you got to be interesting and bold, not meek and quiet like you are now. Come on, you gotta surprise her."

Hm... now that I'm thinking of it... Kogasa's problem right now is that Sanae's kind of seeing her like a tool, right?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 08:15:43 PM by Sect »

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #430 on: February 10, 2011, 08:26:59 PM »
Like a mere tool or just a friend at most. And we all know Kogasa would love to be trapped with her in one room, with a comfy bed and bottle of lotion and....
And have tea.

Mokou Fan

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #431 on: February 10, 2011, 08:34:20 PM »
> "Well, no wonder she doesn't think of you that way, what with how wishy washy and hesitant you are."
> "She keeps a picture of some alien on her, right? Well, obviously it's because the alien's interesting. If you want her attention, you got to be interesting and bold, not meek and quiet like you are now. Come on, you gotta surprise her."

> "No, she just likes the tengu reporter better," Kogasa pouts.
> "Surprising people is my raison d'?tre," she says, sounding more confident but keeping her voice down.  "It's scary when you're in the dark about whether or not your feelings will even be reciprocated, but you can't tell me how to do my job!"  She closes her umbrella and jabs you in the stomach with it.  "Hyah!"
> Well, she definitely seems to be in a better mood.

> _

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #432 on: February 10, 2011, 08:43:56 PM »
>"The tengu.... Now, I don't think that's true, you know. She might like you more. Well, she's here with you now, not the tengu, nor the alien"
>Let's tickle her in return

Mokou Fan

« Reply #433 on: February 10, 2011, 08:45:37 PM »
"It's scary when you're in the dark about whether or not your feelings will even be reciprocated,
> Ooh, ouch, she kind of hit a nerve, there. What does Yuugi think of us, anyways? She doesn't stop us from hanging onto her, and she wasn't angry when we blushblush... but is that because she likes us back, or if she's just that friendly with everyone...? worryworry
> "Well, I'm not sure what you surprising wrinkly grapes has anything to do with it, but why don'cha take that chance? Remember when I asked you guys back at the temple whether or not you guys were an item? She didn't deny anything, so obviously there's something there. You just gotta be confident in yourself, or something."
> Hm... dare we? Put some jealousy in Kogasa of our self confidence.

Really, this oddball creature that we've created called "Parsee" fascinates me. A really self serving bitch who thrives on manipulating others to amuse herself and has a habit of torturing herself about things that don't really matter all that much, yet somehow is driven to do something that resembles "the right thing".
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 08:52:09 PM by Sect »

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #434 on: February 10, 2011, 09:00:51 PM »
>"The tengu.... Now, I don't think that's true, you know. She might like you more. Well, she's here with you now, not the tengu, nor the alien"
>Let's tickle her in return

> "Yeah?  Just wait 'till you see 'em togeth~ kyahahaa!"  Kogasa is cut off by you tickling her.  She flails around and nearly hits you with her umbrella.

> Ooh, ouch, she kind of hit a nerve, there. What does Yuugi think of us, anyways? She doesn't stop us from hanging onto us, and she wasn't angry when we blushblush... but is that because she likes us back, or if she's just that friendly with everyone...? worryworry
> "Well, I'm not sure what you surprising wrinkly grapes has anything to do with it, but why don'cha take that chance? Remember when I asked you guys back at the temple whether or not you guys were an item? She didn't deny anything, so obviously there's something there. You just gotta be confident in yourself, or something."
> Hm... dare we? Put some jealousy in Kogasa of our self confidence.

> She probably wondered that when she first met you; you spent a lot of time letting your jealousy flare out of control even though she visited the bridge every day...come to think of it you haven't really seen how she acts around other people as much except Mokou but they weren't around each other long enough and you can't even tell what she thinks of you asdkfj;alskjdfl;ka panicpanicpanicpanic
> "It's not raisins, it's raison d'?tre!  It means 'reason or existence'," Kogasa says between giggles.  "Why do you exist?"
> That's a pretty broad question.  You decide to make Kogasa jealous of your self confidence.  You have self confidence?
> You continue to tickle Kogasa, but she ends up whacking you in the head.  Konngara and Sanae glance back at the two of you.
> You're in the Forest of Magic now.  "So, where's the entrance to the Underground?" Konngara asks you.

> _

« Reply #435 on: February 10, 2011, 09:09:21 PM »
> "This way." Take the lead and show them to the entrance to the reactor.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #436 on: February 10, 2011, 09:24:06 PM »
> "This way." Take the lead and show them to the entrance to the reactor.

> You lead everyone to the reactor's entrance.  When you all reach it, Nazrin blinks back into a mouse and hides in your pocket.  Sanae props the sword on her shoulder.
> "So...Suwako-sama's down here."  Her voice is dripping with excitement.
> Kogasa frowns.  "Aww, it's too narrow to parachute down there with my umbrella."

> _

« Reply #437 on: February 10, 2011, 09:29:56 PM »
> To Kogasa: "You can still float without the umbrella, right?"
> If that's a yes, idea! "Well, why don't you carry Sanae down, then?"
> To Konngara: "You can get through here all right while carrying Reimu, right?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #438 on: February 10, 2011, 09:37:06 PM »
> To Kogasa: "You can still float without the umbrella, right?"
> If that's a yes, idea! "Well, why don't you carry Sanae down, then?"
> To Konngara: "You can get through here all right while carrying Reimu, right?"

> "Yes."
> You suggest that Kogasa carry Sanae down.  Kogasa nods.  "I can do that."  She grabs Sanae, who yelps in surprise and nearly drops the sword.
> "Here we gooo!"  There's a rush of wind as Kogasa flies down the hole with Sanae in tow.
> Konngara nods.  "Yeah."

> _

« Reply #439 on: February 10, 2011, 09:38:14 PM »
> Give a thumbs up to Kogasa. Atta girl.
> And we're floating, and we're floating.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #440 on: February 10, 2011, 09:49:13 PM »
> Give a thumbs up to Kogasa. Atta girl.
> And we're floating, and we're floating.

> You give Kogasa a thumbs up, but you don't think she can see it now...
> Konngara goes in after them, albeit slower.  You follow suit.
> As you leave the surface behind and go furthur underground, you can't help but think how strange it was that you were on top of a mountain a few hours ago.
> The first thing you notice when you enter the reactor is that the lights are on.  You hear whirrs and clicking of various machines, but above all, you hear Utsuho's triumphant laughter towards the bottom of the chasm.  Sanae looks pretty happy herself to be in the reactor.

> _

« Reply #441 on: February 10, 2011, 09:52:47 PM »
> Float further in, to where we can see that crazy bird brain.
> "Hey, Utsuho? What's so funny?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #442 on: February 10, 2011, 10:01:58 PM »
> Float further in, to where we can see that crazy bird brain.
> "Hey, Utsuho? What's so funny?"

> When you float furthur in, you see Utsuho on the platform at the bottom of the chute.  At the center is what looks like a small sun, suspended in place by a few metallic claws and oww it's too bright how can she stand that.  Utsuho herself has a huge rod encasing her right arm and a slab of concrete encasing her right foot.  There is also a cape draped over her wings.
> Utsuho looks up at you and grins.  "The reactor's working again!"  She throws her arms in the air.  "If this has happened, then it's only a matter of time before the snake lady comes!"  She sounds overjoyed.

> _

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
« Reply #443 on: February 10, 2011, 10:04:50 PM »
>"Well, for now you'll just have to make do with her miko over there."

>Point at Sanae.

>Let us move on before it gets any brighter.

« Reply #444 on: February 10, 2011, 10:06:30 PM »
> "Yeah, I talked Yasaka into starting the reactor back up, and I think she's actually gonna wanna talk to you."
> "Hey, Satori's at the palace, right?"
> "By the way, will it be safe to continue travelling through here, now that the reactor's running?"

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #445 on: February 10, 2011, 10:41:07 PM »
>"Well, for now you'll just have to make do with her miko over there."

>Point at Sanae.

>Let us move on before it gets any brighter.

> You point out Sanae, who has run over to the railing to get a better look.  Utsuho sees her and cries out.
> "It's you!"
> Sanae points right back at her.  "It's you?!"
> It's really bright, so you all start to move on.  Kogasa has to drag Sanae away from the railing.

> "Yeah, I talked Yasaka into starting the reactor back up, and I think she's actually gonna wanna talk to you."
> "Hey, Satori's at the palace, right?"
> "By the way, will it be safe to continue travelling through here, now that the reactor's running?"

> "Really?!" Utsuho squeals.  She has forgotten about Sanae already.  "Miss Satori's always at the Palace!  And don't worry about the reactor.  I keep the temperature stable throughout the day and turn it off at night, and there's automatic maintenance and defense mechanisms built into the walls so there shouldn't be any problem."
> She's pretty into this.

> _

« Reply #446 on: February 10, 2011, 10:43:10 PM »
> "All right, well, have fun with the 'snake lady' and your reactor."
> And we're walking, and we're walking.

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #447 on: February 10, 2011, 11:15:14 PM »
> "All right, well, have fun with the 'snake lady' and your reactor."
> And we're walking, and we're walking.

> Utsuho has stopped paying attention.
> You all walk out of the reactor, leaving Utsuho to her own business, and you soon find yourselves in the garden again.  Konngara looks up at the Palace but doesn't say anything.
> There are more rabbits than usual in the garden.  When you reach the area just outside the Palace, you see Koishi sitting on the ground, wearing a clean dress and her hat, and holding a rabbit.  Her third eye is completely closed at this point, and it looks like her ankle has healed.
> When she sees the entire group, she smiles blankly, probably in confusion.
> "I recognize you, too!" Sanae says.  "You're the girl who made a pilgrimage to the shrine!"

> _

« Reply #448 on: February 10, 2011, 11:20:36 PM »
> Okay, think REALLY loudly "Please just follow my lead please follow my lead please follow my lead!"
> "Erm, Satori, this is Sanae and Kogasa, from one of those shrines up there. And you already know Konngara, apparantly. Is, um, is there somewhere we can put Reimu? She's worn out, and this is probably the safest place for her from the moon."

Shit, ignore everything I wrote.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 11:30:06 PM by Sect »

« Reply #449 on: February 10, 2011, 11:31:17 PM »
> "Hey, Koishi. Where'd you get all the rabbits?"
> "So, where's your sister? We have to talk to her about some important stuff."