Author Topic: Suika Fortress - The Touhou Dwarf Fortress mod 0.34.11 update!  (Read 30925 times)

Totaku

• The Traveling Otaku of Gensokyo
  • I want to be a little NEET moon princess
Re: Suika Fortress - The Touhou Dwarf Fortress mod 0.34.11 update!
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2012, 06:16:05 PM »
Looks like I have a change of plans folks cause it appears there been a load of sprite related errors that no one found except for me.... so I've decided today I'm going to change one part of my plan.

I'm releasing a RC of 7.5.

More or less when I'm using the term RC this is in terms of that this is a rough finalization of the mod in my case for this update.

So I guess you guys get lucky and get a early sneak peak of the 0.7.5 release for the game...

Suika Fortress 0.7.5 RC1 Update
PC Version
Mac Version

Pretty much tweaks just as I mentioned, I'm just surpriused though that NO ONE has said anything regarding the sprite errors like asking... "Hey Totaku, why are the fish chunks of meat?"

The answer to that is, they're aren't suppose to be, that was a mistake on my part.

Anyways lemme go ahead and give you the notes for the update:

Fixed up Nuenue Hakutaku's morphing, made Ibarakkuris deal some more decent damage to undead creatures (I think, needs testing), fixed up a LOAD of sprite errors, fixed up some creatures that had spelling errors.

Yeah hopefully I cleaned it out well enough that I can being an experimental run with this since the Suika Fortress Yearly Challenge begins in 3 day from now.
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind.
Tsunami Channel Home of  Japanese webcomics Artist Akira Hasegawa.
My Deviant Art site gallery
Now I Twitter

Totaku

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2012, 02:23:55 PM »
Suika Fortress 0.7.5 RC2 Update
PC Version
Mac Version

This was a bit of a ridiculous incident here. Apperently having a panda like creature that can be shaved and eats bamboo does sad things to your world gen. Completely bugging it to hell and back... so I have to drop it. Good bye Mofuling you will be missed....

But anyways it'll be two more days from today (since I'll be posting at Midnight) before we begin sign ups.

At least you now have a functioning version of the game with no werid complications. So all is good....I think....
Now I Twitter

Totaku

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2012, 10:50:03 PM »
In a short fort run I did today, I found a few small sprite related errors that need fixing. But other than that, I'm pretty much now typing up what I'm going to put together for the upcoming game. And will be posting it sometime between 12midnight 1 AM Central time, or if worse case scenario happens and I'm too tired after work... then sometime in the morning.

Either way, I want to remind you to get yourself ready to Suika Fortress as of tomorrow! V0.7.5 will be lauched sometime following midnight - 1AM and the thread will be out as well. So for all you MotK memebers please go the the Rumia Party game section if you wish to partake in the Suika Fortress yearly challenge!
Now I Twitter