Author Topic: PoFV sometimes crashes  (Read 12429 times)

PoFV sometimes crashes
« on: June 12, 2009, 08:36:21 AM »
details:
- PoFV ver1.50a with latest english patch (traditional version)
- all of the other games are running normally
- even with compatibility mode set to Windows 2000 (tested with WinNT as well), the game sometimes crashes when saving replays
- haven't tested saving replays while under windowed mode (because I play better in fullscreen)
- the game crashed once when I was facing Marisa and kept the Ctrl key pressed; to try to avoid this (after the crash), I advance the dialogue without fastforwarding it
- sometimes Reimu's bgm won't play, while all the others will

did anyone went through this same problem? Could someone please help? I need to save replays if I'm lucky enough to get a good highscore :p
neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Re: PoFV sometimes crashes
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 07:01:04 PM »
details:
- PoFV ver1.50a with latest english patch (traditional version)
- all of the other games are running normally
- even with compatibility mode set to Windows 2000 (tested with WinNT as well), the game sometimes crashes when saving replays
- haven't tested saving replays while under windowed mode (because I play better in fullscreen)
- the game crashed once when I was facing Marisa and kept the Ctrl key pressed; to try to avoid this (after the crash), I advance the dialogue without fastforwarding it
- sometimes Reimu's bgm won't play, while all the others will

did anyone went through this same problem? Could someone please help? I need to save replays if I'm lucky enough to get a good highscore :p

The game crashed when I told it to save my normal 1cc replay using the nightsparrow girl, and some other girl. Then when I used op aya ezmode, it successfully saved my hollow achievement. yay..not. I never crash during actual gameplay though.