Author Topic: Okuu Quest After - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 84210 times)

Re: Okuu Quest After - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #990 on: July 28, 2010, 08:21:55 PM »
>"What about Parsee's youkai aspect? Or does she not really have one, in the same sense?"
>"And do you mean that once you start, time will have changed in such a way that no one else would be able to stop you, anyway?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #991 on: July 28, 2010, 08:28:25 PM »
>What happened to that eye pendant we had? Did we leave it at the base? Did it look anything like Satori's third eye?

>You did. It was kind of tossed aside in your eagerness to put the Fusion Gear on. It did not make you think of Satori's Third Eye at all.

> Do we recall additional voices accompanying Reimu and Marisa when they first came down to beat us up?

>You kinda do, but you don't really know who they are. You were kind of busy wanting to blow them up at the time.

>"What about Parsee's youkai aspect? Or does she not really have one, in the same sense?"
>"And do you mean that once you start, time will have changed in such a way that no one else would be able to stop you, anyway?"

>"Let me try to see," says Keine.
>"It means I'll be outside of it while I work. As far as anyone else is concerned, it would be instantaneous."
>She concentrates a bit. "Yes...there's Satori's aspect. It's in the Art Museum, a painting of a cavern with the subtle impression of an eye on it."
>You think you remember that one.
>"As for Parsee...Hmmm...I think it is simply sealed within her. I ought to be able to awaken her normally."

>_

« Reply #992 on: July 28, 2010, 08:30:24 PM »
>"....does that mean that I would need to break into the museum and steal the painting for that to work?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #993 on: July 28, 2010, 08:35:22 PM »
>"....does that mean that I would need to break into the museum and steal the painting for that to work?"

>"You could break Satori into the museum, I suppose," says Keine, frowning a little.

>_

« Reply #994 on: July 28, 2010, 08:37:45 PM »
>"I have a hard time imagining she'd go for that idea, without understanding why it was important."

>Thinking back on the woman who ran the museum, do we know who she was in the old Gensokyo?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #995 on: July 28, 2010, 08:41:49 PM »
>"I have a hard time imagining she'd go for that idea, without understanding why it was important."

>Thinking back on the woman who ran the museum, do we know who she was in the old Gensokyo?

>Keine nods.
>That was Patchouli. She beat you in some danmaku play back during the Autumn incident.

>_

« Reply #996 on: July 28, 2010, 08:43:05 PM »
>"Actually, Patchouli runs the museum. If you can awaken her, she might be willing to let us inside the place."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #997 on: July 28, 2010, 08:45:46 PM »
>"Actually, Patchouli runs the museum. If you can awaken her, she might be willing to let us inside the place."

>"That might work," says Keine. "But, with all the police coverage, it may be wise to plan for the fewest trips possible. You said you were already planning to visit Nitori and Reimu, yes?"

>_

« Reply #998 on: July 28, 2010, 08:50:04 PM »
>"I've already visited Reimu. Parsee, and the other person who helped me out in the institute are taking shelter there for the moment. And I promised Nitori I'd pick her up to protect her from the Foundation people."
>"I'm actually kind of worried about Orin, too. I was with her only a short time ago, and then she didn't answer her cell phone, after the fight with Kanako and Suwako."

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #999 on: July 28, 2010, 08:52:17 PM »
> "One thing is bugging me though. Sanae and Kanako both told me over and over various things basicly saying that I am in the wrong and am being selfish. When I think about it... I wonder if putting everything back to how it was would make Satori suffer... I don't want to make her suffer, and yet she would likely tell me to "do what I think is right." But even knowing that, I'm hesitant about it all. I'm guessing at what she would say, but I have no idea if she would rather live this life over her life in the real Gensokyo."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #1000 on: July 28, 2010, 08:54:37 PM »
>"The real question," Parsee cries as she emerges from behind the couch and shanks you, "is what you're doing with this half-dressed hussy!"
>You go critical, then melt down.

>BAD END.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 08:56:15 PM by Purvisen Silver »