Author Topic: Okuu Quest After - A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 84207 times)

Re: Okuu Quest After - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2010, 11:13:19 PM »
>Is she visible?
>"Are you ok? It's over, now."

>Are there other people milling about, that we can see?

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2010, 11:16:01 PM »
> Take flight, we need to get to the meeting place

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2010, 11:20:18 PM »
>Is she visible?
>"Are you ok? It's over, now."

>Are there other people milling about, that we can see?

>No she isn't. You can really only sense her due to trying.
>You can only distantly feel her response. Which, you're pretty sure, means she doesn't know if she wants to be around you.
>There are, they are keeping their distance right now, and staring at you pretty openly. You don't think they are soldiers, more like maintenance people.

> Take flight, we need to get to the meeting place

>You take to the air. Stargazer doesn't seem to want to follow you.

>_

« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2010, 11:22:00 PM »
>Go closer to her
>"Stargazer, you don't need to be afraid of me. We're still after the same thing. We still want to fix the world. Don't you?"

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2010, 11:29:34 PM »
> Let her know that we still know the world is wrong, we've just fixed ourselves.
> Suggest that, if she's still nervous about us, that she hang around Orin.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2010, 04:32:24 AM »
> "It's about what just happened, isn't it? She and two others caused the world to be wrong, they want to keep it wrong, while I am trying to fix it. What we did, was how disagreements were solved when words were not enough."
> "I'm sorry if I scared you Stargazer... it was not my intention at all."
> "I seem to be having difficulty even noticing you Stargazer, and it was been this way since I got back to normal... is something the matter?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2010, 07:00:29 AM »
>Go closer to her
>"Stargazer, you don't need to be afraid of me. We're still after the same thing. We still want to fix the world. Don't you?"
> Let her know that we still know the world is wrong, we've just fixed ourselves.
> Suggest that, if she's still nervous about us, that she hang around Orin.

>You move closer to her, and tell her that you're still in this to fix things. She seems to understand that. You can kinda feel, though, that she doesn't like things you did back there.
>You suggest she go to Orin, but she doesn't seem to think that's possible.

> "It's about what just happened, isn't it? She and two others caused the world to be wrong, they want to keep it wrong, while I am trying to fix it. What we did, was how disagreements were solved when words were not enough."
> "I'm sorry if I scared you Stargazer... it was not my intention at all."
> "I seem to be having difficulty even noticing you Stargazer, and it was been this way since I got back to normal... is something the matter?"

>She doesn't seem to understand why you had to screamed at her.
>She seems to reluctantly accept you apology, but she seems wary you're going to do it again.
>When you ask about why you can't feel her so easily, she replies that you changed, and it's gotten harder to reach you.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2010, 07:05:53 AM »
> When did we scream at her?

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2010, 07:09:54 AM »
> When did we scream at her?

>You think she means your argument with Sanae.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2010, 07:10:45 AM »
> Did we actually yell at her during that, or was it all directed at Sanae? This voice has to admit he sort of glazed over most of that out of frustration.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2010, 07:12:44 AM »
> Did we actually yell at her during that, or was it all directed at Sanae? This voice has to admit he sort of glazed over most of that out of frustration.

>It was all at Sanae.

>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2010, 07:17:40 AM »
> Tell Stargazer that none of the yelling was directed at her, but the green-haired woman who served the person responsible for the wrongness and was arguing in the name of continuing it.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2010, 07:20:40 AM »
> Tell Stargazer that none of the yelling was directed at her, but the green-haired woman who served the person responsible for the wrongness and was arguing in the name of continuing it.

>She seems to understand this, but she still hated it.

>_

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2010, 07:23:07 AM »
> "Well, let's just hope no more of it has to happen, alright? I'll do my best to make everything right, don't worry."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2010, 07:27:25 AM »
> "Well, let's just hope no more of it has to happen, alright? I'll do my best to make everything right, don't worry."

>You try to reassure her you don't want it to happen again. You get a tentative agreement from her. You find yourself sudden struck with the image of a small child frightened by watching their parents flip out over something.

>_

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2010, 08:09:22 AM »
> "Let's go."
> Start heading to meet up with Parsee and Ace

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2010, 08:24:21 AM »
> "Let's go."
> Start heading to meet up with Parsee and Ace

>You take to the air again, and make your way toward the meeting point.
>The flight is uneventful, and for the first time you can really enjoy the wind in your hair and the feeling of speed. In the distance, you see a helicopter flying around, but it doesn't come anywhere near you.
>After a little bit of time, you reach the bridge. Landing near it, you don't see anyone. You panic for a moment, before you see someone waving from the outskirts of  the forest. You pick out your companions easily enough.

>_

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2010, 12:50:26 PM »
> Go towards them

> "Hi guys, sorry I'm late but I just had to take a......detour you could say"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2010, 01:00:44 PM »
> Go towards them

> "Hi guys, sorry I'm late but I just had to take a......detour you could say"

>You approach them and apologize for being late. "You damn well better be sorry!" Parsee says. "I've been trying not to puke!"
>Ace nods toward you. "Parsee's been giving me the lowdown. Ghosts and other wigly drek."

>_

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2010, 01:11:42 PM »
> Apologize again.
> "I had a run-in with a certain someone, which led to me getting a better indication of who's behind all of this."

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #80 on: July 23, 2010, 01:18:25 PM »
> Apologize again.
> "I had a run-in with a certain someone, which led to me getting a better indication of who's behind all of this."

>You apologize again. "Fine," says Parsee, arms crossed. "So, what'd you find?"

>_

« Reply #81 on: July 23, 2010, 02:21:13 PM »
>"Well, it seems I'm not the only person who remembers the original Gensokyo. Or, rather, they never forgot. I fought someone who was trying to make me forget again."
>"This is... going to be a lot to take in, but hopefully you've got enough trust in me now to believe it. But this Gensokyo... is not the one either of us were born in. The world has been literally reshaped. All 3 of us here, and many, many others here, have had the memories of our first life replaced with this one. Things were very different."
>"The people at the Moriya Shrine remade the world because they thought that this world would allow people to live happier lives than their old ones, but..."

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #82 on: July 23, 2010, 02:33:13 PM »
> "....It's wrong, you know, changing people's lives like that with out their consent, taking certain things that made them, them, just cause a few people were unhappy with what they got"
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 02:36:52 PM by Doll Warrior.S »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2010, 03:01:42 PM »
>"Well, it seems I'm not the only person who remembers the original Gensokyo. Or, rather, they never forgot. I fought someone who was trying to make me forget again."
>"This is... going to be a lot to take in, but hopefully you've got enough trust in me now to believe it. But this Gensokyo... is not the one either of us were born in. The world has been literally reshaped. All 3 of us here, and many, many others here, have had the memories of our first life replaced with this one. Things were very different."
>"The people at the Moriya Shrine remade the world because they thought that this world would allow people to live happier lives than their old ones, but..."

> "....It's wrong, you know, changing people's lives like that with out their consent, taking certain things that made them, them, just cause a few people were unhappy with what they got"

>The two of them listen you. Parsee frowns, while Ace seems to be staring at your wings. "Yeah," says Parsee, "That is a lot to take in."
>"Wouldn't even believe you if not for them," says Ace, gesturing toward your wings.
>"So, what now?" asks Parsee.

>_

« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2010, 03:09:29 PM »
>"I'm not entirely sure. I beat Sanae, that green-haired shrine maiden from the Moriya Shrine. But the purple-haired one there, Kanako, is an actual God. And I'm pretty sure she's rather upset with me at this point. I'm not so hot on the idea of fighting her without any spellcards. Um, they're... let's just say that they let me use some of my stronger abilities. I don't even know if they EXIST in this Gensokyo, to be honest."

>"I'd like to see if I can somehow find an edge. If they beat me, they claim to be able to wipe my memories. They did it once, so I don't doubt they can do it again. And I'm sure they'd be more careful about not letting me find all this stuff a second time. The only reason I could get this far is because they underestimated my chances of success. Sanae said as much."

>"I wonder if we can awaken the memories of anyone else, somehow?"

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2010, 03:15:53 PM »
> Wonder how we can awaken Orin and Satori?

> Show them the Pocket watch "This pocket watch I have here might awaken the memories of whoever owned it but I can't figure out who"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2010, 03:31:40 PM »
>"I'm not entirely sure. I beat Sanae, that green-haired shrine maiden from the Moriya Shrine. But the purple-haired one there, Kanako, is an actual God. And I'm pretty sure she's rather upset with me at this point. I'm not so hot on the idea of fighting her without any spellcards. Um, they're... let's just say that they let me use some of my stronger abilities. I don't even know if they EXIST in this Gensokyo, to be honest."

>"I'd like to see if I can somehow find an edge. If they beat me, they claim to be able to wipe my memories. They did it once, so I don't doubt they can do it again. And I'm sure they'd be more careful about not letting me find all this stuff a second time. The only reason I could get this far is because they underestimated my chances of success. Sanae said as much."

>"I wonder if we can awaken the memories of anyone else, somehow?"

>"Oh wow, you beat up the shrine maiden?" says Parsee, "Doesn't that get you cursed or something?"
>"The wigly thing," Ace says, "Is that you woke up or whatever at all, the way I see it. What even happened. Anyways Let's go jam some cover before the pigs see us."

> Wonder how we can awaken Orin and Satori?

> Show them the Pocket watch "This pocket watch I have here might awaken the memories of whoever owned it but I can't figure out who"

>You aren't sure. In your case, it seems to have taken finding something you've come to closely associate with yourself, and that crow spirit. As for Orin, she's got half of it. But what would you associate with her? There wasn't anything special about it, though, not like yourself and your fusion equipment.
>You show them the watch. Ace shrugs.

>_

« Reply #87 on: July 23, 2010, 03:34:43 PM »
>"Anyway, let's go find Reimu's. Even if I can't jog her memory, maybe she'll let me use her phone. And we should be harder to find here, at least."
>Head towards the forest shrine

>Was Orin's wheelbarrow just a plain old ordinary wheelbarrow? Not that you'd know where to find such a thing here, even if it weren't....

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2010, 03:40:38 PM »
> Maybe there is a heart....thing that you can give to Satori to give her memory back?

> Actually, do we have that eye in the middle of our chest again?

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2010, 03:46:48 PM »
>"Anyway, let's go find Reimu's. Even if I can't jog her memory, maybe she'll let me use her phone. And we should be harder to find here, at least."
>Head towards the forest shrine

>Was Orin's wheelbarrow just a plain old ordinary wheelbarrow? Not that you'd know where to find such a thing here, even if it weren't....

>You head into the Forest, following along the outer edge and finding the trail that Reimu left with her scooter.
>It was a normal wheelbarrow. You're pretty sure she got it from the Ancient City. Though the fact she had used it for so long might have imparted something special to it.
>"Um, did the Shrine Maiden say how they did it?" asks Parsee. "Because, it seems to me you don't actually have to win, you just need to fix things, right?"

>_