~Hakurei Shrine~ > Patchouli's Scarlet Library

Aya's Writing Workshop - Bring us your story ideas and outlines!

<< < (99/100) > >>

Jouhei:
Sounds kinda like what I did to Flandre(still draft so how final this is will be questionable). After Helel(Hebrew puns) evaporates Remilia, Sakuya goes so insane that she believes herself to BE Remilia and that Sakuya died, takes Gungnir and goes hunting for Helel. Flandre becomes a depressed Omnicidal Maniac who is hunting down Sakuya to take her out of her misery and as she journeys Sumaru City(where this crossover takes place) she comes to terms with her sister's demise, becomes a less impulsive head of her family and eventually decides to never take the ones around her for granted. Of course, this is more of a spinoff(of a crossover fic to boot, I think I'm getting too ambitious)

Elmithian:

--- Quote from: Jouhei on April 12, 2018, 11:23:42 PM ---Sounds really interesting (I loved Monsters in Paradise just for the scene where Flandre loses to a Skarmory because it has Sturdy which negates instakills). I want to know more, sadly I'm not important in this board(even if I try my hardest to get reactions from my weird ideas)

--- End quote ---

Well, I will just post the first chapter or two in the revised form as a post on this part of the forums and if there is an interest for it I will keep posting the revised chapters. After that we can see if it should remain here or on RPG. ; )

Helepolis:

--- Quote from: Elmithian on April 12, 2018, 11:52:11 AM ---I have a "minor" inquiry.

<snip>

So, what say you? Stay or slay?

--- End quote ---
Apologies for the delayed reply. We've discussed this among the mod team and found it more fitting to be posted/created in Patchouli's Scarlet Library instead of Rumia's Party Games. So feel free to start your thread on this forum section.

Cheers,

Helepolis

Elmithian:

--- Quote from: Helepolis on April 19, 2018, 06:50:41 AM ---Apologies for the delayed reply. We've discussed this among the mod team and found it more fitting to be posted/created in Patchouli's Scarlet Library instead of Rumia's Party Games. So feel free to start your thread on this forum section.

Cheers,

Helepolis

--- End quote ---
Thanks a lot for the reply. I will post it on this part of the forums then. ^__^

Jikan:
The 'what if' genre is something I've seen done both well and terribly.
In this case, it would be "what if everyone could get what they ask for?".
The idea is mostly everyone gets what they want, but things don't quite end up the way they would like it, either at the very start or later.

Here's the outline of it, along with a few authors notes:
Yakuri Yakumo closes another border between Gensokyo and the outside world that she has recently opened.
Closing the border, she finishes her goals and gives some instructions to Ran Yakumo, as she goes to sleep.

(The perspective now moves to the Scarlet Devil Mansion.)
Marisa 'borrows' some books from Patchouli's library and Patchouli is seen yelling at Marisa for 'stealing' her books.
She gives a bit of a chase, but her anemia causes her to become too exhausted to continue the chase.
Marisa is seen on her broom flying off into the distance.
Patchouli murmurs that she wishes Marisa would stop stealing her books.

Reimu Hakurei is now seen after having resolved yet another incidence.
The weather is somewhat cloudy and Reimu looks up at the sky and voices one of her complaints of why there is so many incidents.

Rinnosuke Morichika looks at the computers he has stacked up and thinks of what could happen if he could make them work.

Luna Child, Star Sapphire and Sunny Milk discuss increasing the size of their pranks and stepping up their game.

Alice Margatroid is working on another doll and wishes she would be able to make an independent doll.

The pattern continues and we see either the complaints or wishes of characters, things they would like to change.

(From here, it can become either a comedy or serious story, the results of what they wish to happen will vary a lot depending on where this concept heads.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version