Author Topic: POS Mafia Day5 Game Over  (Read 36115 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: POS Mafia Day3 Killing Spree
« Reply #180 on: June 19, 2010, 01:28:27 AM »
abjadfasfda IRL happened and took away all my time today. When I finally got home, I thought the deadline had already passed. Surprisingly, not only has it not passed, but not a single 'nother person has used their vote. Err, how wonderful during the end of a MyLo where there's basically no conversation in about 2 days regardless.

Anyway, ##Vote:Sakana. We've already been over the reasons for this, no reason to repeat them, etcetc.

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #181 on: June 19, 2010, 05:25:49 AM »
I guess that since Kefit did say that Sakana may have a hand in it and Rou and Neo believe it as well, I will be willing to go with it.

##Vote: Sakana

I remember my orders clearly, so don't fret.
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Re: POS Mafia Day2 Huh what happened?
« Reply #182 on: June 19, 2010, 06:14:15 AM »
Voting

Kefit (0):
Nat Tea (0):
Moe Moe Sakanespierre (3): Rou, NeoSerela, Nat Tea
NeoSerela (0):
?lice Bl?ckb?rn (0):
Roukanken (2): Kefit, Sakana

Not Voting: Alice

No Majority was reached. The day ends with No Lynch

Night actions with the next 24-48 hours to myself and Kitten4u

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #183 on: June 19, 2010, 05:43:16 PM »
stfu
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 06:28:35 PM by Pesco »
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #184 on: June 20, 2010, 05:43:27 PM »
hahahaha

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
Re: POS Mafia Day4 With So Much More
« Reply #185 on: June 21, 2010, 05:43:38 AM »
It is Day 4

Roukanken died during the night. He was a Vanilla Townie
?lice Bl?ckb?rn died during the night. He was a Mafia Rolecop

4 alive. 3 votes for a lynch.
You are in LyLo. A lot of time until deadline.

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #186 on: June 21, 2010, 05:59:24 AM »
.... The grave I dug for myself just got about two metres deeper, didn't it?

Let's rephrase: We have Choja as a Serial Killer (I don't doubt this claim of his), then Kefit, Neo and me who have made no claims.

So I will make my claim now: I suppose Choja didn't kill last night. Instead, my ability came into play, which caused Alice to die.

I am a Paranoid Gun Owner. When I am targeted by an ability at night, I will draw the gun from below my pillow and shoot whoever came into my house before they have a chance to act. Apparently Alice tried to investigate me.

Now the decision stands as to whether Kefit or Neo are the last scum. While I have been going for a Neo Lynch a lot of times, I'm not so sure anymore. I'll have to look through both of you and see what I can get.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2010, 06:06:52 AM »
...*blinks*

Nice hit there, Choja! Although I think people would have just said to not NK anyone, but it looks like it worked out pretty well!

I'm assuming this only further confirms Sakana as scum in Rou's eyes, since he kept going on about that Sakana/Alice pair all over D3. Can't wait to see how this affects Kefit's thoughts, seeing as he figured Rou was scum and Alice was town, both of which just got disproved.

...that's an interesting coincidence, actually.

I think I'll take a look at Kefit when I've gotten more sleep, but only as a safety precaution in case I suddenly see something scummy I didn't notice before. I mean, just because his scumhunting didn't reach the right answers doesn't automatically label him as scum. Sakana's flip might make it more substantial, but at this point we obviously don't have such a luxury.

Sakananinja:That's an interesting development. I don't see why you'd lie about something Choja could dismiss so easily, unless you were scumbuddies; and with Alice having flipped scum, we already know you can't both be. The game would be over right now if there was 3 scum. Assuming Choja doesn't come in and go "NO I KILLED ALICE D:", I think I believe your claim.

Yeah, definitely gonna be looking up Kefit after I get some sleep. Why am I even awake at 2 am.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2010, 06:08:10 AM »
EWBOP:Oh yeah, are we claiming now since it's LyLo? Vanilla Townie.

Kefit

• The Wild Draw Four of America
« Reply #189 on: June 21, 2010, 06:18:09 AM »
Alice scum is legitimately surprising. It wasn't outside the realm of possibilities, but man I really didn't see it coming.

Need Choja to say whether he shot or not before I assess Sakana's claim and the rest of the game state. Until then, consider this - if Sakana is town, then why didn't Alice hammer him yesterday? That would have ended the game with a scum victory. Of course, this might just be due to real life stuff or whatever that kept him from posting for the last several real life days of d3. Hmm...

Oh yeah, I'm a vanilla townie.

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #190 on: June 21, 2010, 06:22:25 AM »
Wow, I didn't even see Alice had the hammer chance there. I assume it was just that he wasn't on at the right time, seeing as the hammer chance only came less than an hour before Deadline.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #191 on: June 21, 2010, 08:47:53 AM »
I didn't shoot.
Horie dorie~

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #192 on: June 21, 2010, 09:09:30 AM »
Well, Choja didn't shoot. It would have been a really retarded lie for Sakana to make if Choja HAD shot anyway. Unless Alice had just been, like, double-killed :V

Well, there's no reason for Choja to lie since, while he could frame Sakana, it wouldn't benefit town to frame a townie. And Choja has basically commited himself to helping town. So yeah. Unless someone has a different idea for how Alice died, this means Sakana definitely killed Alice one way or another, and it's probably the way he said.

So, Sakana is p.much confirmed town. Choja is p.much confirmed serial killer. That leaves me and Kefit.

Well, if you can convince me that I'm scum and my role pm just said Vanilla Townie instead for some strange reason, I'll be so amazed you might actually get me to vote myself in sheer awe. But until then, ##Vote:Kefit.

It'll take everyone being in agreement to lynch today, and there's only one scum left, so I don't see any reason to not just use my vote now. Besides, there isn't any other possible conclusion for me to come to but Kefit, unless Choja is some CRIMINAL GENIUS MASTERMIND who was actually Alice's scumbuddy with an extra NK ability. Which I really, really doubt.

Oh yeah, almost forgot about the Alice~Sakana hammer thing. Alice must've just not been here to hammer him. There's no other logical way I can think of that Alice could have died, although I'm open to any ideas.

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #193 on: June 21, 2010, 03:02:07 PM »
Okay, I just looked through Alice's and Kefit's posts again, and the likelyhood of them being the scumteam is definitely far higher than Alice-Neo scumteam. They've been covering each other with Town-cred while placing suspicion on most other people, which is extremely suspicious given Alice's flip.
That kind of interaction is something I don't see in regards to Neo.
The way Neo has been acting and how Alice has reacted to that, if they were both Scum, would only make sense to me if Scum had no means to communicate secretly, a possibility that we can't prove.

As I doubt we will get any valuable lengthy discussion here, might as well go for the finale: #Vote: Kefit

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #194 on: June 21, 2010, 03:03:15 PM »
EBWOP: Slightly wrong formatting, so just in case: ## Vote: Kefit

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #195 on: June 21, 2010, 03:42:54 PM »
I claimed Serial Killer.
Sakana claimed Paranoid Gun Owner.

And then both Kefit and Neo claim Vanilla Townie. Even though there's one scum left.

I guess that after this vote, I'm going to need a stern talking to.

Let's see what happens.

If Kefit flips scum, I will laugh so much today... so much!
Spoiler:
Not gonna happen. Sakana's going to end up scum somehow.

##Vote: Kefit
Horie dorie~

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #196 on: June 21, 2010, 03:48:07 PM »
EBWOP:

I guess that that black text assumption is wildly incorrect since the only other way scum can be killed overnight is if I actually shot, but I didn't.

Also, I don't care what's happening in real life, tell me what I did wrong and don't hesitate at all.
Horie dorie~

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #197 on: June 21, 2010, 04:24:24 PM »
Kefit was lynched. He was a Vanilla Townie.

Send your night actions to myself and Kitten4u. Night ends between 24 and 48 hours.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
Re: POS Mafia Day5 How Many Alive? Oh wait, Game Over.
« Reply #198 on: June 21, 2010, 06:01:59 PM »
Sakana was killed during the night. He was a Paranoid Gun Owner.

NeoSerela, Mafia Godfather, dies in the endgame to Nat Tea, Serial Killer

I have no words for you people.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #199 on: June 21, 2010, 06:04:45 PM »
ahahahahaha

Also, does this mean that my NK-immunity couldn't save me from Choja's SK kills? Fuck. Before Alice got killed, I was actually going to scumclaim after the townie!lynch was ensured, just so Choja wouldn't possibly hit Alice, since I thought it wouldn't kill me ):

oh man this is amazing.

So yeah, nice job at the end of D2 town. NEOSERELA HAS TOUCHED MY HEART AND I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT, LET'S KILL NIETZ INSTEAD

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
Re: POS Mafia Day5 Game Over
« Reply #200 on: June 21, 2010, 06:06:07 PM »

What?

What just happened?

Wha...

Horie dorie~

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #201 on: June 21, 2010, 06:06:39 PM »
I think this may be our first SK win ever. And from an SK who claimed PUBLICALLY.

Yeah we're really bad at this game and I know it's probably mainly my fault we didn't lynch Neo D2 so yeah >_>

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #202 on: June 21, 2010, 06:07:09 PM »
Oh yeah, and scum couldn't daytalk. Technically we could on D1, but we didn't for some reason :V Nice call there Sakana.

EDIT:Oh, I get it now. D5 was Me and Choja left, so it went to an SK win. I called that in one of my PMs and Alice didn't believe me ):

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #203 on: June 21, 2010, 06:09:37 PM »
You guys had Sakana nailed as scum for 3 days and didn't lynch.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #204 on: June 21, 2010, 06:13:19 PM »
You guys had Sakana nailed as scum for 3 days and didn't lynch.
YOU THINK I DIDN'T TRY? >:<

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #205 on: June 21, 2010, 06:15:20 PM »
I should have claimed One-shot Nightvig instead of Vanilla Townie, and tried to get Sakana lynched. ):

Also, still loling about how I was getting towniepasses because "What's he doing is so stupid if he's scum, doesn't make sense". Teehee WIFOM playstyle to appeal to my dumbtown meta.

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #206 on: June 21, 2010, 06:16:15 PM »
I claim the trophy of 'Scum's Best Helper' here.
Apparently, the way I use logic is absolutely unfitting for Mafia.

And a lot of people will legitimately want to kill me now, I assume :V

Well, rest ensured that I don't plan to play another game anytime soon, which is probably better for everyone :3

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #207 on: June 21, 2010, 06:40:52 PM »
...*blinks*

Nice hit there, Choja! Although I think people would have just said to not NK anyone, but it looks like it worked out pretty well!
:?

I think this may be our first SK win ever. And from an SK who claimed PUBLICALLY.
At the time Natty claimed, there was essentially no way for Town to win (particularly because he was NK-immune).
T - M - N
3 - 2 - 1
Lynch the SK and after the Night the game goes to 2-2 Mafia win.

Lynch Mafia and the game goes to Night at 3-1-1.
Without factoring in NK-immune Godfatherness this actually can be won by Town if the SK hits the remaining Mafioso (and he would be well-advised to deliberately miss for precisely that reason). Otherwise assuming at least one kill hits Town the game goes to a Prisoners' Dilemma, and because the SK is NK-immune and NK-immune draws are given to the SK, he's going to win it.

No Lynch at all - If the SK doesn't crosskill, Mafia wins.  If the SK does crosskill, we get 2-1-1, which is still a PD, SK still wins.

So claiming, and particularly claiming NK-immune, was the best move he could have made - it ensured that he wouldn't get NKd and prevented the Town from lynching him (preventing him from fulfilling his own Win Condition).

EDIT for more musing - actually in the 3-1-1 Night case Mafia's best chance is to shoot the SK to test the NK-immune claim, because if that kill fails they're losing anyway.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 06:49:51 PM by u?zela »

Seian Verian

• Snuggledragon
  • Snuggles for everyone
« Reply #208 on: June 21, 2010, 06:57:53 PM »
Haha wow. I didn't do that well at Mafia myself when I played before, but even I went "What." while watching this game.

It was still fun to watch though xP

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #209 on: June 21, 2010, 07:06:58 PM »
Assuming the endgame being Me+Alice+Choja means scum would win, I basically lost as soon as I convinced Alice to rolecop Sakana. Which he probably would have done anyway (the other choice was testing Choja's claim), so... I guess I lost when Alice failed to be here for hammering Sakana.

This was fun. For all the wrong reasons. :derp: