~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Questions, doubts, requests, answers - Public discussion thread.
<< < (2/68) > >>
Bardiche:
I noted an existing fondness of Umineko among the userbase. Considering this, there are certain mock games which used to be played on 4chan, providing a homebrew solution to the mysteries. And, lately, ignoring some of the episodes to just make the games fun rather than an unravelable theory.

I was wondering if people were interested in playing such a mock game of the Battler VS Beatrice game.
UncertainJakutten:

--- Quote from: Bardiche on February 26, 2010, 06:03:32 PM ---I noted an existing fondness of Umineko among the userbase. Considering this, there are certain mock games which used to be played on 4chan, providing a homebrew solution to the mysteries. And, lately, ignoring some of the episodes to just make the games fun rather than an unravelable theory.

I was wondering if people were interested in playing such a mock game of the Battler VS Beatrice game.

--- End quote ---

Wrathie did one once. Not sure what name he goes by now but yeah. That said, I'd be willing to give it another shot. Assuming it's well constructed and such.
Dead Princess Sakana:
Sounds interesting. Just wondering, will there be rules against spoiling the games? I've played the first 5 eps and wouldn't want to learn spoilers from ep6 by accident, and I think the same goes for other people as well.
Bardiche:
Well, one solution to solve "spoiling" is to use the first gameboard, which is the most well-known, or by using a custom written one.

If it is just for fun, a custom written one should work marvelously either way.

I can't guarantee a "well-constructed one", although I do like to present these sort of games in a way that you don't need to hammer your head into a wall because the solution is too contrived or absurd to think of. :P

I'd also like to avoid the popular theories though, because it's too easy to guess at them, huh? :p
UncertainJakutten:

--- Quote from: Bardiche on February 26, 2010, 06:33:46 PM ---Well, one solution to solve "spoiling" is to use the first gameboard, which is the most well-known, or by using a custom written one.

If it is just for fun, a custom written one should work marvelously either way.

I can't guarantee a "well-constructed one", although I do like to present these sort of games in a way that you don't need to hammer your head into a wall because the solution is too contrived or absurd to think of. :P

I'd also like to avoid the popular theories though, because it's too easy to guess at them, huh? :p

--- End quote ---

I'd give it a shot.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version