Author Topic: Becky☆Channel!  (Read 11085 times)

Letty Whiterock

Re: Becky☆Channel!
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2010, 07:23:06 PM »
This is not getting updated enough.

« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2010, 12:09:22 AM »
I suggest a comic of one beck's crazy pitchfork rants he used to do.

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #62 on: January 28, 2010, 03:25:00 AM »
This is not getting updated enough.

okokok

I suggest a comic of one beck's crazy pitchfork rants he used to do.

I just remember when Colbert did it.

Here's O'Reilly making the face she always makes. She's so scared and nervous...

« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2010, 08:18:29 PM »
Do O'Reilly making a :T face. Y'know, with cheek puffed up.

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2010, 06:54:53 AM »

I was going to just do that, but then I thought of something.

The surface of the paper tore off a little in panel 3, but luckily the scanner ignored it.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2010, 06:58:35 AM »
I don't know what to make of that second one. But it looks like great troll fuel to me.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2010, 05:04:01 AM »

Tengukami

« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2010, 05:09:27 AM »
Don't forget that pinko commie faggot FDR, Becky!

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2010, 04:12:42 PM »
IP is not good enough for this man

THIS NEEDS A NEW USERGROUP, HARD.

« Reply #69 on: January 30, 2010, 07:13:16 PM »
IP is not good enough for this man

THIS NEEDS A NEW USERGROUP, HARD.
PoliticalCartonah not epic enough

Tengukami

« Reply #70 on: January 30, 2010, 07:14:35 PM »
Well we do have a "Resident Artist" group.

« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2010, 08:08:33 AM »
This comes due to recent event we are all aware of,

I humbly request a picture or comic of CNN-tan telling Marisa she is creepy.

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2010, 03:10:35 AM »
I actually did draw something tonight, but it turned out like crap and I'm ashamed to scan it.

Kinzo the Astro Curious

• One small step for Desu; One giant leap for touhou-kind!
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2010, 09:59:11 AM »
This comes due to recent event we are all aware of,

I humbly request a picture or comic of CNN-tan telling Marisa she is creepy.

This, but with a master spark turning her into a crispy reminant of her former self.

Slowpoke

• Media Analyst
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2010, 05:42:56 AM »
Beck hasn't been saying anything all that outrageous lately, so I'm out of ideas. So here's a terrible philosophy joke, since this is what I'm studying right now. I can't for the life of me find the misc. artwork thread, so I'll just post it more.

Toasty

« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2010, 05:46:54 AM »
Lol plato.

Nine West

• Shrine maidens? Evil spirits? Magicians?
  • How wonderful!
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2010, 06:34:15 AM »
I can't for the life of me find the misc. artwork thread

All artwork threads in MotK are inside the Alice's Artist Haven as of now. Direct link.

« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2010, 07:23:02 AM »

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2010, 08:08:47 PM »
Becky☆Note, by Nobu.
Becky☆Note, by Nobu.

Finally. The culmination of all her plans, tonight. Then it would all finally be over.

Gwen Beck, or "Becky" as she's been so affectionately dubbed by her adoring public, reclined in her chair as she stared into the flickering television screen. Images raced through her head, of the events over the past few months.

The ensuing chaos, when House Democrats begun falling left and right. Heart attacks. And with no apparent cause, the media was quick to suspect some new strain of virus, bioterrorism, or an act of god. They couldn't be so far from the truth.

Well, except for that last one. Though Becky wouldn't go so far as to refer to herself as a "god", she knew that she was doing God's work.

After all, who else but God would have the divine insight to let something like this fall into her hands? Becky mused, while watching images of the newest House Representative flash on screen during the evening news. Her fingers stroked lightly upon the book sitting in her lap: a black notebook, plain except for the white text scrawled in an archaic script.

Death Note.

"And tonight," Becky giggled to herself, "is the final stroke. And I have the best seat in the house."

The newscaster talking about the newest preventative methods to guard against the potential biothreat was interrupted by a breaking story. President Barack Obama had an emergency announcement to the people of the United States, to address the terrifying phenomena occuring in recent weeks. 

"Exactly as planned." Becky whispered as her eyes stared affixed to the screen. President Obama took the podium, and cleared his voice to begin. "My fellow citizens, I come to you tonight to address the terror that has gripped our na---urk--"

President Obama suddenly jerked forward, bracing his fall with the podium in front of him.. His face flashed with a look of excruciating pain, as clutched his chest. It was all too obvious from the string of deaths over the weeks that it was the face of a person going under cardiac arrest.

The screen went black. The newscasters were quick to pull the plug, but not quick enough.

Becky stood in her chair, with a look of joy mixed with shock etched across her face. "It's... it's over... I did it. YES! I DID IT! OHA BECKY!" she cackled maniacally. With this, it was over! The nation will be recreated in her, no, in GOD's image!

"Oh Becky, Becky, Becky... you fell right into my trap."

Becky whirled around in her chair, startled at both the message and the voice she heard. It came from behind her, but she didn't have a surround sound system. And that voice... it couldn't be...

From the shadows, stepped out Barack Obama. His calm face was in stark contrast to the face writhing in pain on the television a moment ago.

"Y-You! But I saw you on the screen! You had a heart attack!! HOW?!" Becky shrieked in horror.

"Ah, about that. A recording. It's a wonderful thing, the Death Note? Unfortunately, with it only being under your possession for such a short time, you never tapped it's full potential. Did you know..."

Barack paced slowly around Becky's chair.

"....that the Death Note could control actions too? Much more than the simple-minded "Obama makes a speech in the evening news and dies." For example, if you were to write that 'Robert Downey Jr. dies after writing a autobiography of his secret illicit relationships, before jumping off the balcony of his twelve-story loft', that it would come true? It's much more than an simple instrument of death, as it can practically dictate events."

"How do I know this? Well you see... I came unto possession under my very own Death Note, a little over a month ago." Barack paused to open his coat pocket and pulled out an identical notebook to Becky's. "But unlike you, I took the time to research its scope of powers. And upon figuring out just how powerful this book is, I devised a plan."

Becky gulped down air, her mind growing numb. 'No... this can't be happening..'

"Now, it would be a trivial thing to kill anyone that crossed me. I knew that there must be a better option. And then, that's where you fall into this equation." Barack flashed his winning smile, and a chill went down Becky's back.

"If I operated directly, I have no doubt that it could somehow be traced back to me. However, if I were to use an indirect method, something that nobody would expect, I would be safe. More than safe, because nobody would ever expect the leader of the Democratic Party to off his own kind. But for someone as vocal and prone to making death wishes on her TV program, it would be a natural conclusion to make. So, I arranged for a second book to be introduced, and fall into your hands."

"Wait, so, all of this was your---" her voice trailed off, as she thought of the ramifications of Obama's statement. If he was able to dictate her actions, he must have used the book. And if her name was written in that book, then that means she was going to--

"Indeed. You were right on one thing though. Tonight is the culmination of a monumental event that will unite our free world under one leader. You just got the leader wrong."

"B-But there's one flaw in your plan! Your name is in the book! I know I wrote it!" Becky shouted, her voice tinged with desperation.

"Is it? Why don't you double check."

Becky threw open the notebook she clutched in her hands, and flipped to the page she inked only hours ago. There, the name right after Democratic Majority Leader Steny Hoyer..

"....G-G---Gwen... Beck..." she stared blankly as the book fell from her grasp.

Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2010, 05:48:41 PM »
That was the best read I've had this week.   ;D

« Reply #80 on: February 10, 2010, 07:53:15 PM »
That was the best read I've had this week.   ;D
This. |3

And probably not just because I'm a Death Nut, as it were ...

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2010, 05:22:38 AM »
This was indeed pretty awesome.

I forgot to say this before, but like last week I watched a bit of this guy's show(there was something better on some other channel, so I kept switching back and forth) and I wasn't paying much attention, but he was interviweing a guy and the screen red "SOMETHING CZAR".
Then he went on to interview some lady who has a working out website, and he seemed to claim exercising wasn't giving any real benefits for society or some stupidity like that.
It was sort of entertaining. Stupid people are fun.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .