Author Topic: Reisen Quest: A Z-Machine Adventure  (Read 86530 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Reisen Quest: A Z-Machine Adventure
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2010, 10:54:11 PM »
>Did our extra clothes in our room have any stockings? Surely we don't only own a single pair.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2010, 10:55:34 PM »
>Ponder pants, Wriggle may just be on to something. Besides, you're in a different class than her in the only downside.
>Check anywhere else Tewi may have hidden them that isn't Snowed.

>The only place left in this side of the manor are the other two dormitories.
>Unlike the Southern Dorm, the northern ones are mostly empty, there is a lone rabbit snoozing in one. They more or less resemble the southern one in messiness and paper screens being thrown about. A glance through them doesn't turn up your stockings, but it much like the other places, there's hundreds of places they could be hidden. You don't like the idea of spending your day off searching through them.

>Wonder if it would be safe to obtain the bonesaw. You never know when you may need to saw through something.

>If you asked politely, Eirin might let you borrow it. But you'd probably have to give her a reason.

>Did our extra clothes in our room have any stockings? Surely we don't only own a single pair.

>You do not own only a single pair. But unfortunately all of them have been stolen.

>_

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2010, 10:56:50 PM »
>Only one thing left to do. Sorry Reisen, But you'll have to suck it up and go without them for your trip to see Eirin. Feel free to rush though.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2010, 11:04:59 PM »
>Only one thing left to do. Sorry Reisen, But you'll have to suck it up and go without them for your trip to see Eirin. Feel free to rush though.

>You approach the courtyard again, and find it more or less as you left it. You gathering yourself for a moment, then take off running across the snowy courtyard!
>Oh god it's cold.
>You know the rabbits, and possibly Kaguya, are laughing at your mad dash across the courtyard, but you do not care right now. You burst through the opposing doors, and close them as quickly as possible before the draft can chase you any further.
>You are at an intersection. Behind you, to the west, is the courtyard. To the east you see the main gates. To the south is a hall leading to Eirin's office, while the northern hall leads to master bedrooms. Both halls also have storage chambers, but they are locked. Obvious exits are North, South, East, and West.

>_

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2010, 11:22:25 PM »
>Shake off any snow before it melts, don't need to be wet AND cold.
>The head to Eirin's office. You should probably see what the hell shes up to.

Rin Kagamine

• 核融合炉にさ / 飛び込んでみたい と思う
  • 真っ青な 光 包まれて奇麗
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2010, 11:24:52 PM »
> Wait, first head to the main gate, we'll probably find something over there.

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2010, 11:35:43 PM »
>add quest: Lunar-Eyed Blues (Brothers), to get some sunglasses so your eyes don't freak out people that aren't used to them. At least when you don't want them to.
>consider what has lured Tewi out of hiding in the past, and where she's stashed previous personal-affect thefts
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 12:16:50 AM by E-Motion »
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2010, 01:24:49 AM »
> FFFFFFFFFFF- HELL YES.
> Mentally prepare yourself for what may be happening at the front gate.
> Ponder if it may involve your poor stockings.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2010, 01:31:33 AM »
>If you do encounter Eirin, ask for a bonesaw.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2010, 06:03:58 AM »
> Ask Eirin for a pair of stockings
> And contraceptives

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2010, 06:05:32 AM »
>Assuming we actually find Eirin, greet her with a gunwink
>Also ask for pregnancy tests
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2010, 06:11:13 AM »
> Usafist Kilga

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2010, 06:41:34 AM »
>concoct plan to seduce Tewi, with violence if necessary

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2010, 06:46:01 AM »
> Make E-motion into a rabbit toy. Give it to the Eientei rabbits to abuse.
> Add quest: Huggle Kaguya at all opportunity (Suki would want this)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2010, 08:52:20 AM »
>Shake off any snow before it melts, don't need to be wet AND cold.
>The head to Eirin's office. You should probably see what the hell shes up to.

> Wait, first head to the main gate, we'll probably find something over there.

>You knock the snow off your shoes. That's about all that you have on you, thankfully.
>You consider dropping in on Eirin, but decide you want to see what all the hubbub at the front gate is about. You head east.
>You are at the front gate, standing just inside the corridor. A set of simple doors grant entry into Eientei, you're rather pleased with the refinishing job you've done on them. You open them and look outside. Beyond the the doors is the bamboo forest, which is presently brown and dead for the winter. Fluttering from one of the larger stalks are several pairs of stockings, waving like flags in the breeze. Obvious exits are east and west.

>add quest: Lunar-Eyed Blues (Brothers), to get some sunglasses so your eyes don't freak out people that aren't used to them. At least when you don't want them to.
>consider what has lured Tewi out of hiding in the past, and where she's stashed previous personal-affect thefts

>That would be really nice to have. You decide to devote some attention to getting some.
>It is practically impossible to lure Tewi out. First you have to know where she is, which is a challenge of its own. You suspect significant quantities of valuables may lure her out, but likely she is too clever to fall for such a simple ploy.

> FFFFFFFFFFF- HELL YES.
> Mentally prepare yourself for what may be happening at the front gate.
> Ponder if it may involve your poor stockings.

>You kinda suspected it would be that way when the rabbits wouldn't tell you anything. You heave a sigh.

>If you do encounter Eirin, ask for a bonesaw.

> Ask Eirin for a pair of stockings
> And contraceptives

>Assuming we actually find Eirin, greet her with a gunwink
>Also ask for pregnancy tests

>You decide that you just can't deal with this sort of thing right now, and go to bother Eirin.
>You head back to the intersection and go south down the hall. You pass by a locked storeroom to the west, and knock on Eirin's Office door at the south end of the hall. "Come in," she says.
>You enter Eirin's office. This room is the most modern one of any one in Eientei, standing out in start contrast to the ancient style of the rest of the manor. It reminds you a lot of some of the facilities you've seen on the moon. Despite this, there are definitely some influences of Eientei's style here, much of the equipment is decidedly ancient, and it is a testament to Eirin's skill that she can do so much with them. Eirin sits at a huge desk, currently pouring over a scroll that she obtained from Kourindou last week. "Hello Reisen," she says, "Is something the matter?"
>You give her a gunwink. She says, "Heh. Looking to give Tewi more things to work with these days?"
>You then ask for several things. "I would prefer not to lend out my saw," she says, "I would think you'd not want to have to take time out of your day to sterilize it again after playing with it. And I don't think my stockings would fit you. As for those other things, who asked you to get them?"

>concoct plan to seduce Tewi, with violence if necessary

>No.
>Lord no.
>You literally would rather try to seduce Medicine, and you are reasonably sure that you wouldn't survive the experience if everything went according to plan! You want nothing to do with that rabbit in any such capacity after the hell she has put you through!

> Make E-motion into a rabbit toy. Give it to the Eientei rabbits to abuse.
> Add quest: Huggle Kaguya at all opportunity (Suki would want this)

>The thought disgusts you so much that you need a hug...

>_

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2010, 09:00:41 AM »
> Our stockings... :(
> Man up, we need them to live!
> Walk out to the bamboo and try to shake them down.

E-Nazrin

• fuwafuwa pachipachi
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2010, 09:14:37 AM »
>Before leaving, "I must have been staring at the mirror too long. Excuse me, Tewi's being herself again..."
>ponder the possibility of getting a tracker bug into Tewi's stomach

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2010, 09:20:27 AM »
> Does Reisen have feet or paws?

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2010, 09:27:10 AM »
>Eirin! Eirin!
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2010, 09:29:38 AM »
> Our stockings... :(
> Man up, we need them to live!
> Walk out to the bamboo and try to shake them down.

>Before leaving, "I must have been staring at the mirror too long. Excuse me, Tewi's being herself again..."
>ponder the possibility of getting a tracker bug into Tewi's stomach

>Yep. Those were your stockings alright.
>You aren't very good at this manning up thing.
>You take your leave of Eirin. "Alright, don't feel you have to avoid me because its your day off," says Eirin. "I'm hardly a tyrant, I won't force you to do anything unless you ask for something to do."
>You ponder placing a tracking bug on Tewi. This a rather thrilling idea, but you would have to find such an item first. You have no idea where you would find one at all. Then slip it into her food or maybe a pill without her knowing.
>You grit your teeth and head outside. You get a pretty severe case of goosebumps immediately as you slog toward the stalk. You give it a shake, but it seems that your stockings have been tied to it. You could probably bend or snap it with a little planning, though.

> Does Reisen have feet or paws?

>She has feet. This is why she can wear shoes.

>Eirin! Eirin!

>Are you drunk?

>_

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2010, 09:35:18 AM »
> To defeat Tewi, Reisen must know how Tewi thinks and operates.
> Add quest: Capture Pesco and make him co-operate with you!

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2010, 09:49:36 AM »
> Check the stalk, could it support our weight? Does it look climbable?
> Search surroundings of the stalk for traps, this is Tewi we're talking about here
> Curse Tewi

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2010, 09:57:10 AM »
> To defeat Tewi, Reisen must know how Tewi thinks and operates.
> Add quest: Capture Pesco and make him co-operate with you!

>You ponder how you could defeat Tewi, and you will definitely have to figure out her mental processes and her tricks.
>What the hell is this shit? Did you hit your head? Go to a hospital at once!

> Check the stalk, could it support our weight? Does it look climbable?
> Search surroundings of the stalk for traps, this is Tewi we're talking about here
> Curse Tewi

>It probably could have held you weight while it was alive. Right now, you doubt it would. You doubt that you could climb it. You could fly up to get your things, but you really, really, really don't want to do that in this weather...
>The snow around the stalk looks undisturbed.
>You curse Tewi for the heavens know how many thousandth time.

>_

Fightest

« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2010, 10:00:35 AM »
>It probably could have held you weight while it was alive. Right now, you doubt it would.

> Good, start climbing. When the stalk breaks, retrieve stockings. We won't get hurt, only a bit snowed.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2010, 10:06:23 AM »
> Better idea: Shoot the stalk until it breaks off and falls over. Retrieve stockings and go back inside to dry off.

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2010, 10:09:35 AM »
> Before doing any of the former two ideas, think about wether destroying the stalk might anger anyone
> If we try to climb, watch out if someone is trying to take embarassing pictures of us climbing and eventually falling

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2010, 10:20:39 AM »
> No worries. Bamboo will regrow overnight.
> Check moon for authenticity.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2010, 10:27:27 AM »
> Good, start climbing. When the stalk breaks, retrieve stockings. We won't get hurt, only a bit snowed.

> Better idea: Shoot the stalk until it breaks off and falls over. Retrieve stockings and go back inside to dry off.

> Before doing any of the former two ideas, think about wether destroying the stalk might anger anyone
> If we try to climb, watch out if someone is trying to take embarassing pictures of us climbing and eventually falling

>You consider whether anyone would care about breaking the stalk. No one at Eientei should care, as long as you don't drag it inside. You doubt Mokou gives a damn about what anyone around here does. If you started breaking a whole lot of bamboo, one or the other might care.
>You don't think anyone is around to take compromising photos, but you can't be too sure. You elect to shoot the stalk.
>You make a finger gun at it, and concentrate a bit to invoke your stylized fire-armed based danmaku. While it is designed to be fairly harmless to people, it can still do a bit of terrain damage. It's not quite so effective as a proper firearm, but you don't think you'd be able to find anything like that around here. It is also not so accurate, as you tend to rely on misdirection. It takes a few shots to damage the stalk enough to make it fall under its own weight, dumping your stockings into the snow.
>You quickly retrieve them; thankfully the knots are not particularly torturous.
>You obtain: 5 Pairs of Stockings (cold) (damp).
>You quickly hurry back inside before you freeze any worse.

> No worries. Bamboo will regrow overnight.
> Check moon for authenticity.

>It's too cold for the bamboo to regrow.
>You cannot see the moon right now, but you're pretty sure it's genuine.

>_

Dead Princess Sakana

« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2010, 10:32:59 AM »
> Check stockings for anything unusual
> Take stockings to a warm place to dry them. Maybe place them near a stove in the kitchen
> Whatever drying method is tried, only try it on one pair of stockings at a time. We wouldn't want to ruin all of them in case something goes wrong

Fightest

« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2010, 11:08:17 AM »
> Guard stockings as they dry. This could all be one large trap.