Author Topic: Happy New Year in 8 hours or less (or more)  (Read 13708 times)

HakureiSM

• Reimu is all of it
  • I suddenly feel like I ate a crowbar.
Re: Happy New Year in 8 hours or less (or more)
« Reply #120 on: January 03, 2010, 04:48:08 AM »
Speaking of water, New Years began with me getting rained on.
Somehow my city was the only one on the coast of the state who didn't flood and collapse everywhere due to excessive rain.
It didn't even rain much here. And didn't rain on new year's eve.
My dad is stuck in another city because all the roads were either destroyed or are in critical situation.
[20:45:19] Ciryano: come and behold why they call it the Panzerfaust
[20:45:39] Hakurei Reimu: ... because it shoots once and then you throw it out?
                                                                                   .

Lloyd Dunamis

• aka Amanie
Re: Happy New Year in 8 hours or less (or more)
« Reply #121 on: January 03, 2010, 09:00:39 AM »
*pays offerings to Hakurei Shrine for everyone's good health and, for the already affected, fast recovery...*
EDIT:...actually, I'm feeling weak right now, too =_=. I must have spun too much cobwebs drained all bad luck from cleaning windows for heresay good fortunes from it.

I had (a little) alcohol in our office's New Year party, but that was like two days before new year. I'll never get used to The Bar.
Spoiler:
Dang, it tastes so awful +.+
Had a light-beer drinking 6hrs before the end of 2009. 2009 is my introductory year or something to beer :V

... Whew, 12hours before going back to departing from the province early 5AM and travel for like an hour & a half for OJT. But New Year's day or something just passed >.<
... Eh, can't complain.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 10:41:47 AM by Lloyd Dunamis »
2010.1212 <Sakana> The only time wasted is the time in which you really do nothing at all, not even enjoying yourself
You may send me suspicious files that could be infected/a trojan, and I'll try analyzing it for you. :3 -Mo?ware, your personal Anti-Malware Engineer