Author Topic: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)  (Read 176216 times)

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
Re: Chen's Day Out! ヾ(^∇^)
« Reply #900 on: January 19, 2010, 11:15:51 PM »
> Oh yeah, I remember one of the quests again! When you have a private moment with Suika, give her a hug.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #901 on: January 19, 2010, 11:18:09 PM »
> I thought Mokou was in space too...
> Ask Mokou to accompany us to meet Marisa and see what the hell we did that was so horrible.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #902 on: January 19, 2010, 11:22:07 PM »
> Ask Mokou to accompany us to meet Marisa and see what the hell we did that was so horrible.

Only the Eientei crew (minus the rabbits) was sent to space. Mokou isn's a part of them, she was still in the woods during Yukari's attack. Kaguya and Eirin are the ones who are now asphyxiating every 30 seconds.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #903 on: January 19, 2010, 11:27:26 PM »
> Have a chat with Mokou about where she has been all this time (and how long she partied when she discovered Kaguya's floating in space).

You head over to chat with Mokou and Wriggle. Suika decides to sweep over the shrine again quickly.

"Eh? Oh, I heard you where out again, didn't expect I'd meet you so soon. 'Ey Chen." "You're back already? Hello Chen."

You greet them both in return. You ask Mokou how its been going- You'd ask how she feels about the space neet, but you have a feeling her joy was slightly overshadowed by THE INCIDENT.

"Pretty good. Aside from the Tengu still giving me crap, I've not been having trouble with most of the factions. Finding food is a bit tougher than before now I can't steal from the princess and her royal lackeys... Workin' for Kourin makes it easier though. Overall, just around out here."

You don't need to guess why she doesn't go to the Human Village, even if the cow would try and convince them to allow her in.

> Examine Mokou. Just what happened to her that was SO HORRIBLE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO REMEMBER IT. aside from being bored for all of never ending eternity

You examine Mokou. As per standard immortality and all, she hasn't really changed at all. The only real difference is her missing RIGHT ARM. SHE met up with Mokou on the way to Eientei, not by coincidence mind you, and the two ended up fighting. SHE decided she wanted some practice on trying to properly kill an immortal for good. SHE got bored once she managed to make her right arm come back. You're not sure if Mokou'll ever get it back, even if SHE had a sudden change of heart.

It ofcourse, wasn't the worst part for her. But the thought of that makes you angry. You have a feeling Mokou wouldn't be pleased if you got angry on her sake.

> Oh yeah, I remember one of the quests again! When you have a private moment with Suika, give her a hug.

You're not sure you could withstand the impact of a grand ONI HUG. In fact, you're almost sure you couldn't. Oni have never had non-oni lovers sheerly for this terrible curse.

You figure Wriggle was going to find out at some point, so you pitch the idea of Mokou helping you with Marisa. Both frown.

"Chen! You're not seriously going to- Even with Suika, that isn't a good idea!"

"...I'm inclined to agree, Marisa still hasn't gotten over things. I'm all for you two getting past this, But I don't think I should interfere with it. This is kinda something you need to get over with just the two of ya.

...though I am also going to agree its really dangerous, Are you sure you're strong enough to do it as you are? She may be trapping herself in a box, but shes definitely not gotten weaker."

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #904 on: January 19, 2010, 11:32:28 PM »
> "Wait wait wait...  Do you know what I did that made her hate me?"

Chaore

« Reply #905 on: January 19, 2010, 11:34:29 PM »

"No, Not really. But I have a feeling it has something to do with THE INCIDENT. ...If you're not quite sure yourself, I think it'd be better if Marisa told you. She probably can't do that if you're dead, though."

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #906 on: January 19, 2010, 11:37:27 PM »

I don't think it's because what you did but what SHE did. Since your the only living connection to HER left (remember, everyone thinks she's finished) she tries to get revenge for Reimu, Patchy, Alice, Nitori and everyone else by destroying you. Also, as a familiar, you gain some abilities of your master, so maybe Marisa's afraid for the rise for a second border youkai. This is complete nonsense ofcourse.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #907 on: January 19, 2010, 11:39:10 PM »
> Sigh.
> "Well lets try to make this as painless as possible."
> Summon Roc if not already summoned.
> Head for the Forest of Magic.

Chaore

« Reply #908 on: January 19, 2010, 11:47:54 PM »
> Sigh.
> "Well lets try to make this as painless as possible."
> Summon Roc if not already summoned.
> Head for the Forest of Magic.

You summon THE ROC and bid the two farewell.

"Chen! Come on, You can't really be trying this- She'll kill you for god's sake!"

"G'luck."

You head towards the Forest of Magic. Once you're in, you're pretty sure confrontation may end up impossible to avoid. Are you sure you want to do this now?

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #909 on: January 19, 2010, 11:55:41 PM »
Well, I would like to draw back and solve other matters first that don't involve being disintegrated, but everyone else on this thread wants this, so I don't have much of a choice.

> Face the Disc One Final Boss (aka Marisa)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 12:02:56 AM by OkashiiNaito »

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #910 on: January 20, 2010, 12:01:40 AM »
> Be more cautious than usual.

Chaore

« Reply #911 on: January 20, 2010, 12:27:21 AM »
Well, I would like to draw back and solve other matters first that don't involve being disintegrated, but everyone else on this thread wants this, so I don't have much of a choice.

> Face the Disc One Final Boss (aka Marisa)

You get ready to head in to find Marisa. You wait a bit, But it seems like Suika was intercepted by Mokou. You were kind of hoping you'd have her help for this.

You head into the Forest with THE ROC.

> Be more cautious than usual.

You remain cautiously near THE ROC still though, keeping an eye and ear out for enemy Zes. If shes trying to find you at the moment, shes either not doing well or hasn't noticed you.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #912 on: January 20, 2010, 12:33:42 AM »
> Head for Marisa's House. She'll undoubtly appear there eventually. Maybe she gone off doing some business. Maybe, just maybe, she didn't bring her hakkero, and you can snatch it from her house, severely lessening her threat level.
> Stay close to Roc and keep stealthy.

You get ready to head in to find Marisa. You wait a bit, But it seems like Suika was intercepted by Mokou. You were kind of hoping you'd have her help for this.

Gee, thanks Mokou.... :-\

Chaore

« Reply #913 on: January 20, 2010, 12:43:10 AM »
> Head for Marisa's House. She'll undoubtly appear there eventually. Maybe she gone off doing some business. Maybe, just maybe, she didn't bring her hakkero, and you can snatch it from her house, severely lessening her threat level.
> Stay close to Roc and keep stealthy.

You keep close to THE ROC and head towards Marisa's house. You aren't attacked on the way, but that is probably because she is sweeping outside her house.

She glances up at you when you come towards her. You officially probably can not escape now.

THE ROC prepares to defend you as she lifts her broom up quietly.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #914 on: January 20, 2010, 12:46:44 AM »
> Tell Marisa that you mean her no harm, and only wish to talk things out.

> Is she isn't allready trying to obliterate us, explain that we want to find a way to get Gensokyo back to the way it was befor THE INCEDENT, and that we need her help.

> Examine the MARISA

> Examine your surroundings
Wotters gonna' wot

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #915 on: January 20, 2010, 12:48:28 AM »
> Hold up your arms to show you come in peace. Drop the Nyamune if you have to. However, be prepared to use Kitty Black Magic when Marisa charges her Master Spark (use your switch place technique).
> Try and carefully start talking to Marisa, regarding her vendetta and the events before hand. Also, tell her you lost your memory concerning this all.

Chaore

« Reply #916 on: January 20, 2010, 12:56:29 AM »
> Tell Marisa that you mean her no harm, and only wish to talk things out.

> Is she isn't already trying to obliterate us, explain that we want to find a way to get Gensokyo back to the way it was before THE INCIDENT, and that we need her help.

> Examine the MARISA

> Examine your surroundings

> Hold up your arms to show you come in peace. Drop the Nyamune if you have to. However, be prepared to use Kitty Black Magic when Marisa charges her Master Spark (use your switch place technique).
> Try and carefully start talking to Marisa, regarding her vendetta and the events before hand. Also, tell her you lost your memory concerning this all.

You try and get out that you don't want to fight, and you just want to try and fix things. You even put NYAMUNE down to show you don't mean any harm. She just glares at you and levels her broom.

"I told you. Never come here. I would kill you on sight. I don't care for any excuse you have. Besides, You seem to realize perfectly well I'd kill you."

You don't think shes too interested in your plan. She doesn't seem to be readying to Master Spark you though.

You EXAMINE Marisa. Its only given that shes human, But she definitely seems far more grown up. She hasn't given up her trademark look though, just made bigger versions to accompany her size. You wager shes probably early twenties now, has it really been so long? She has her WITCH BROOM at ready.

Marisa's house seems to have followed her to the point- Grown in size, probably with the help of the bugs, but still the same old lovable house.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #917 on: January 20, 2010, 12:58:54 AM »
>"And what is killing me going to do, anyways? Is it going to bring anyone back or change anything?"

Chaore

« Reply #918 on: January 20, 2010, 01:04:57 AM »
>"And what is killing me going to do, anyways? Is it going to bring anyone back or change anything?"

"I told you I'd kill you if I saw you here again, I wouldn't want to be a liar now, would I? Besides, If there is one person who should have died with her, its you. No one else."

Marisa calmly begins to get on her broom. You can't tell if shes being cocky or she actually wants to see you start things. You're almost certain she doesn't want you to get away.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #919 on: January 20, 2010, 01:05:55 AM »

> "I'm not the border youkai afterall. By this time I hardly have any connection to her anymore. Only in fairy tales does everything go back to normal by beating the villain, and she's already defeated. Marisa, does this really have a point? Do you really think this'll take away the sorrow?"

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #920 on: January 20, 2010, 01:08:58 AM »
> "Actually, Marisa, I've known you as the biggest liar in Gensokyo, second only to Tewi. Saying you're going to keep your promise is a pretty empty threat."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #921 on: January 20, 2010, 01:13:23 AM »
> "Actually, Marisa, I've known you as the biggest liar in Gensokyo, second only to Tewi. Saying you're going to keep your promise is a pretty empty threat."

>Belay this. No point in taunting her. Instead add in:
>"You really think it's going to achieve anything while there's maniacs out there poisoning the lake and trying to steal the shrine's power and who knows what else. I'm not here to fight you, like I said."
>Do stay wary for spells. Go into dodge mode if she starts throwing them. Goddamnit if Yukari and Ran could take her, we can at least dodge.

Chaore

« Reply #922 on: January 20, 2010, 01:17:03 AM »
> "I'm not the border youkai afterall. By this time I hardly have any connection to her anymore. Only in fairy tales does everything go back to normal by beating the villain, and she's already defeated. Marisa, does this really have a point? Do you really think this'll take away the sorrow?"

"Yes."

>Belay this. No point in taunting her. Instead add in:
>"You really think it's going to achieve anything while there's maniacs out there poisoning the lake and trying to steal the shrine's power and who knows what else. I'm not here to fight you, like I said."
>Do stay wary for spells. Go into dodge mode if she starts throwing them. Goddamnit if Yukari and Ran could take her, we can at least dodge.

"Someone else will take care of the other incidents. But you? No one else wants you. As far as I'm concerned, You may as well be my own personal incident." You catch the glow on the tail of her broom as she says this. You can only guess that its a Reverie coming at you.

You only barely manage to use your BLACK MAGIC to get away before Marisa shoots straight through where you were, and pretty far past into the forest. Exploding stars shoot from her path at you and THE ROC. You think that means you didn't convince her.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #923 on: January 20, 2010, 01:21:32 AM »
>Try very hard to keep fear out of your voice. Because geddamn.
>"What's it going to charge, Marisa! Answer me that!"
>Stay ready to dodge.

Chaore

« Reply #924 on: January 20, 2010, 01:25:00 AM »
>Try very hard to keep fear out of your voice. Because geddamn.
>"What's it going to charge, Marisa! Answer me that!"
>Stay ready to dodge.

You're not sure if you expected to exactly win here, But dying just became a very real possibility.

You're not quite sure if she even heard you, but you stay on your toes as she comes in for two more rounds, having to use Black Magic to avoid both. The star appear to be weak enough for THE ROC to knock away, but you have a feeling thats not the point of Reverie anymore.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #925 on: January 20, 2010, 01:26:47 AM »
> When she comes at us, stand our ground and try to grab her out of the air. or get ROC to do it.

> Ask her why she hates us so much

> Try to explain that you can bearly remember anything about the incedent, and honestly have little to no idea what's going on
Wotters gonna' wot

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
« Reply #926 on: January 20, 2010, 01:28:50 AM »
> "Explain what I did to you? SHE killed Ran! Ran was the only thing like a mother to me!"

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #927 on: January 20, 2010, 01:29:25 AM »
> "Well, Marisa, give me an example of the new incident solvers! Reimu's gone, Sanae's gone, Sakuya's gone, the humans don't care, the leaders don't have the time or even the abilities to solve them, Mokou is severely crippled, who does that leave Marisa? YOU! And even if you don't help, do you know how you're going to be remembered in the history books? Reimu the Protector, Suika the Savior, Mokou the Survivor. And you? Marisa the Coward. That's even lower than Yukari the Tyrant!"

Chaore

« Reply #928 on: January 20, 2010, 01:41:31 AM »
> When she comes at us, stand our ground and try to grab her out of the air. or get ROC to do it.

> Ask her why she hates us so much

> Try to explain that you can bearly remember anything about the incedent, and honestly have little to no idea what's going on

> "Explain what I did to you? SHE killed Ran! Ran was the only thing like a mother to me!"

> "Well, Marisa, give me an example of the new incident solvers! Reimu's gone, Sanae's gone, Sakuya's gone, the humans don't care, the leaders don't have the time or even the abilities to solve them, Mokou is severely crippled, who does that leave Marisa? YOU! And even if you don't help, do you know how you're going to be remembered in the history books? Reimu the Protector, Suika the Savior, Mokou the Survivor. And you? Marisa the Coward. That's even lower than Yukari the Tyrant!"

You shout. You can't help it, its infuriating. You'd curse if you could, You'd curse Marisa if you could, you shout every last word with hatred flowing through you.

You blink once, and open to see Marisa glaring at you. Right in front of you. You make a mistake and stumble back in surprise.

"Shut up. I've heard it before, and I don't need you telling me it."

You're not sure exactly what it is you tripped up, But its probably the magical equivalent of a trap wire. You can see shes made the design of a Hakkero around you.

A crapload of Stars explode upwards out of the ground. You're knocked upwards along with NYAMUNE and THE ROC. The stars don't really hurt too much, but you're sent up higher than you'd like by them. You catch THE ROC and pull yourself on. You catch NYAMUNE next.

You suppose Marisa will have to have it her way then. You're not at all fine with that.

You also wish she'd stop cheating. When the hell did she learn how to do that?!

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #929 on: January 20, 2010, 01:50:33 AM »
>Ask THE ROC how confident he feels about his maneuverability in the face of the things he just had to deal with.