~Beyond the Border~ > Aya's Personals Section
A-F and Ammy (Season 1)
<< < (2/10) > >>
♛ Apher-Forte:
*blushes intently after hearing*

*places palms on face*

Aaaa... (he praised me... I never been praised before) I... I guess I am... but oh, I wasn't thinking... anything bad... it is just, I am... well, people don't really like me... so I keep quiet...

*puts on glasses*

*adjusts slightly*

Oh, you are the substitute this afternoon... ah aa... what am I saying? You just mentioned that already... I...

*holds chest*

(Calm down girl, calm down... it is just a teacher... he will leave soon enough, no need to cave yourself in over this...)

*looks up*

Is there something I can help you with?... ah...oh...it is thanks for... helping me find my glasses... I am so clumsy sometimes~

*hides the drawings on the table, shuffling them under the black paper file*

*smiles somewhat tensely back...*
*sticks out tongue*
Tengukami:
*raises eyebrows incredulously*

You? Not liked? That's ... very strange to me. Hm. Well, given some of the loud, brashy show-offs in your class, I'm not surprised that they can't appreciate you. Take for example your response when I asked in class what you thought the author was trying to say in the short story we read. It was ... refreshing, seeing someone who so deftly penetrated the author's intent. It's a very misunderstood piece - even many critics don't get it. But you did.

*smiles, notices you trying to hide some drawings*

Ah?

*leans in a little closer*

Are you embarrassed by those? I saw them on my way in. Hope you don't find that nosy of me. I'm a curious person by nature. But ... if you'd like to share them with me, I'd be honored to see them more closely.

*eyes soft, smiling warmly*

That is, if you don't mind.
♛ Apher-Forte:

*Looks away, blushing... (oh my, his face is so close... so close... )*

Oh, I... I am afraid... of people... cause... something... no nevermind... I just don't talk so much, they think... I am strange... or something...

*holds onto skirt corners and crumpling them in the hands, palms sweating slightly*

Ah...these...? They are nothing... they are just... drawings... childish things I do to...erm... forget about my troubles... you know?

*pushes file slightly closer... (he says... he wants to see? Nobody has ever seen them before... what if he laughs at me....?)*

Ah... should...if... I show you... would you promise not to laugh?

*Eyes looking carefully back up to your face*

(He would laugh... he must... they are all the same... they act... all kind and...then...)

*bites lips slightly*

Tengukami:
*leans in a bit closer, my eyes level with yours*

I assure you, I will not laugh at something you created and put effort into. But I am quite curious to see what that mind of yours can produce. If you'd permit me, of course.

*smiles*

You know, I ... I hope you don't think I'm being too forward. If you would rather be alone, I can perfectly understand. But ...

*sighs*

Believe me, I know what it is to be underappreciated, ignored. I know it's not easy. I wish I'd known someone, when I was your age, who understood a little about what I was going through. Who accepted me for who I am. I just ... ah, I don't know.

*laughs, rubbing the nape of my neck with embarrassment*

Maybe I'm being silly. But something tells me you're someone worth getting to know, that's all. And it's seldom I've been wrong. Especially when that impression is quite, ah, pronounced.

*pausing, lost in your gaze for a moment*

Ahem, well, may I have the pleasure of seeing your creations?
♛ Apher-Forte:
*eyes lighten up*

Oh, you mean what... you say? I guess... erm... I can show you... it is just...

*pushes the drawn-on papers out*

You see... I have never talked with someone... for this long before... we normally say hi... and then... sometimes nothing at all. I am happy... you see me that way... er... 'pronounced'... I really am.

*smiles*

*whispering* I have never had someone say that about me... *breathes hard*

*Heart begins to thump again, looking at your defining gaze from such a distance*

Ah... here, erm... you can see...

[image by Shoko]

I... I hope I am not scaring you... it is just...

*blushes slightly while twirling fingers together*

I often think of how if all... mankind could just live in peace... we can abandon our shells... our human shells... we could be... beautiful inside...

I just wish someone would understand me...

*eyes you accordingly, full of interest now*

(I hope he will like this... it is my really proud work, I haven't showed it to anyone...)
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version