~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines

helvetica has passed away

<< < (9/10) > >>

akj:
You were a good person, and you were such an inspiration. Rest in peace, font. I'm sorry about how things ended up.

qMyon:
It's quite a shock. I only drift around here on occasion now, but this was a fun place for me for several years. Rest in peace.

Lepetit89:
Difficult to find the right words here, but even though I don't recall many direct interactions with her and we didn't exactly see eye to eye on some things, I did get a very strong feeling that she really wanted to protect the people here from harm as good as she could and give them a place to have friendly and peaceful discussions; for that, I definitely am thankful to her because I did have an awful lot of great discussions here.

Nonetheless, as sad as it is, I hope that everyone affected by this will find the strength to get through these trying times, I am certain they lost a great friend and family member.

Arcorann:
I have very little to add that hasn't been said already, but I can say that I was as shocked as everyone else when I found out. May she rest in peace.

Cadmas:
Merely showing up to pay respects. I found out on discord just this day.  RIP TSO

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version