~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines

helvetica has passed away

<< < (3/10) > >>

DX7.EP:
It was very shocking to receive the news on my social media feed.

Considering MotK was one of my significant internet abodes and a gateway to still-close friends and experiences, I owe quite a bit to her and her actions. RIP font ;_;7

Zakenna:
I heard the news from a different circle of friends and came here to verify.

It's been many years since I visited these boards. I'll miss TSO, she was pivotal to me entering this fandom. I hope she passed in peace.

Lebon14:
Holy crap this hits hard. Just the other day, she was retweeting this on twitter: https://twitter.com/WholesomeMeme/status/1219983055265419266

Just when she finished going through a huge move in her life... and retweeting above pictures... I... I...  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sapz:
As with many others, this forum introduced me to many good people I've been friends with for over a decade, and helvetica was to thank for that. Shocking to hear this news. Rest in peace.

KaiserKnuckle:
This sincerely hurts to know.

TSO running this forum is what brought me into this fandom, and Touhou was responsible for the kind of life I live, and what arts I pursue.

I truly know that she has done so much more for this fandom than many really know, and it pains me knowing she is gone just like that.

I know of the transgressions she had in life, but that does not matter now.

I hope she finds peace on the other side, knowing how many people whose lives she changed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version