~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 3
<< < (2/27) > >>
Kilgamayan:
> "Well, you would be in a position where you wouldn't have to. Lady Patchouli hasn't had to do a single thing since we did this...it's been very relaxing. Uh, at least, near as I can tell. It's like you're being given a ride everywhere and having everything done for you."
Branneg Xy:

--- Quote from: Neovereign on November 02, 2019, 04:53:48 AM ---> You repeat.> "That's fine for you. But that doesn't sound too interesting to me. I can use my abilities just fine, I'm not in your position." Remilia responds.>_
--- End quote ---

> Please,Lady Patchouli, Correct and Add to any lacking statements and actions of mine .

> " It is truth,Mistress Remilia, with more&more "steps" gained than before it resulted,so far as what all involved ones have experienced ,be an ease-up up about the current  abilities,capabilities,capacities and yet it is ,maybe majorly so, a kind-of a novel-side to them and a new manner of exploration,trusting,entrusting,support,cooperative gains ... almost like in the Inner&Outer".

> " Of course Co-Parteciparion,Co-Sharing and Corrections withstanding ".

Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on November 02, 2019, 04:55:44 AM ---> "Well, you would be in a position where you wouldn't have to. Lady Patchouli hasn't had to do a single thing since we did this...it's been very relaxing. Uh, at least, near as I can tell. It's like you're being given a ride everywhere and having everything done for you."

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Branneg Xy on November 04, 2019, 10:59:39 PM ---

> Please,Lady Patchouli, Correct and Add to any lacking statements and actions of mine .

> " It is truth,Mistress Remilia, with more&more "steps" gained than before it resulted,so far as what all involved ones have experienced ,be an ease-up up about the current  abilities,capabilities,capacities and yet it is ,maybe majorly so, a kind-of a novel-side to them and a new manner of exploration,trusting,entrusting,support,cooperative gains ... almost like in the Inner&Outer".

> " Of course Co-Parteciparion,Co-Sharing and Corrections withstanding ".

--- End quote ---
> "I don't need everything done for me."
> "Maybe I was wrong. Hmm..."

> "I think it'll be a better surprise to see you when you've grown, rather than watch you grow."
>_
Kilgamayan:
> "You may not need it per se, but it might be nice to have the opportunity. Also, this may be a little selfish, but your presence would certainly be reassuring to me."
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Kilgamayan on November 05, 2019, 06:43:27 PM ---> "You may not need it per se, but it might be nice to have the opportunity. Also, this may be a little selfish, but your presence would certainly be reassuring to me."

--- End quote ---
> "Patchouli isn't enough for you?"
> "Well we did get beat by Meiling still..."
> "Well." Remilia continues before you get to speak. "I think we've argued enough. Let's go." She steps forward towards you. "Sakuya won't be available for a while with the library in this state anyways."
> "Huh?"
>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version