Author Topic: Touhou Cannonball  (Read 15557 times)

Touhou Cannonball
« on: October 01, 2019, 06:12:30 PM »

Touhou Cannonball is finally out on Android and iOS!
This is a Touhou themed virtual board game with all the gacha elements expected from Aniplex. Level up, collect Touhous, and (if you know Japanese) follow the original storyline written for the game.

Official website: https://touhoucannonball.com/

How to download:
  • Android
    • The app package ID is com.aniplex.touhoucb
    • QooApp (app store for overseas games) has it here. Other trusted APK providers (APKpure, APKmirror, etc) might take a while longer to host it.
  • iOS
    • App Store link
    • Your Apple ID must have its region set to Japan to download and update the game. If you've ever played Japan-only games you already know how it goes.

There are two buttons on the title screen. The one on the bottom left lets you log in to an existing account and one on the right clears cached game assets.

The options in the "Others" menu are as follows:
  • Return to Title Screen
  • Profile Settings
  • Game Settings
  • Stamps
  • Items
  • Help
  • Account Settings
  • Credits
  • FAQ
  • Terms of Service

The Account Settings option takes you to a form where you enter a 4~12 character password for your account. After doing so it'll show you your account ID which you should make a copy of somewhere along with your password.

Starting now gives you a chance to get release-promotion gifts along with a guaranteed 4⭐ character. Rerolling for your favorite character is possible, just clear app data (Android) or reinstall the app (iOS) and restart. The tutorial is one of the shortest I've seen, taking around a minute to complete. There's no massive data download at the start like some other games have.

You can find your friend code in two places: the profile menu and the third tab in the friends menu.

List of MotK players:
54HJL5 aUsernameIsFineToo
NCH5LG ditt93
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 04:18:48 PM by aUsernameIsFineToo »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Touhou Cannonball
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 12:00:05 AM »
This will probably be my first actual gacha game, and my phone barely has the space to take it. All the menus, mechanics, and general gacha stuff is still lost to me.
I'll continue it another time, but I have other stuff to mess with at the moment.

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 12:52:13 PM »
Done rerolling for my waifu, hopefully this game will stick with me for a long time.

My ID: NCH5LG

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 03:33:01 PM »
Let me know when 5* Koishi becomes a thing.

I'll also take 5* Kokoro or 5* Jo'on to get me into this game..

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 05:23:53 PM »
Anyone that can be pulled can be any star level, and if you have the materials you can even increase ranks.

That being said, I don't know if any of them can be pulled yet. Joan is certainly in the game as an NPC/enemy player, at least, and I think all three of them are in the opening video. Can't say more than that, though.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2019, 08:05:07 PM »
Anyone that can be pulled can be any star level, and if you have the materials you can even increase ranks.

That being said, I don't know if any of them can be pulled yet. Joan is certainly in the game as an NPC/enemy player, at least, and I think all three of them are in the opening video. Can't say more than that, though.

According to here they are not available in the pool yet. I assume they will be added later just like other mobage gacha games.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2019, 02:35:28 PM »
What the fuck I completely missed that Yukari Tamura was in this game

(Why'd they have to waste her on Remilia :( )

Anyway that's a p handy list, thanks! Sorry none of your faves are in it yet though.

EDIT: Though tbh it may be worth getting into the game now if only to horde gacha pull resources and save them up until they eventually get added to the gacha (Koishi is all but a lock and Kokoro seems reasonably likely, though idk about Joan).
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 02:37:16 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 02:31:03 PM »
Don't know if anyone is playing this without following the corresponding Twitter activity, but the next wave of characters to be added to the gacha consists of Rumia, Meiling, Chen, Lunasa, and Aya! Presumably they are coming soon, though the rate up banners recently changed to the Stage 5 Servants and the MILFs, and those appear to be extending to the 15th, so who knows.

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2019, 09:15:21 PM »
the opening is good! the game.... not for me