~Beyond the Border~ > Aya's Personals Section
UK and E-Mouse (Season 1)
(1/36) > >>
helvetica:
This thread is for the lovely lady UK to resist the gentleman's charm of Sir E-Mouse.
UncertainJakutten:
Hmmph. How dull. A mouse. Trying to seduce this Kitten. A kitten who's heart is already tangled in the chains of that of her master. Are you sure you don't want to just give up now? If you do, I might be able to get master to let me give you a decent one on one session...

And a session with me is worth far more than some stupid position.

It's that or getting eaten alive by a hungry kitty. Hope you have a vore fetish in that case. tsun~

E-Nazrin:
I think it's more "tzun," hon.

It's entirely possible to tug on chains, or sneak through them. I may be a wimp, but I'm not giving up this quickly - I mean, it wouldn't even be entertaining.

--- Quote from: CUTSCENE ---(11:08:23 PM) E-Nazrin: @whatis #touhou-meido UK
(11:08:26 PM) Keine: E-Nazrin: "UK" is (#1) property of Serpentarius, or (#2) wanting to be played with, or (#3) into being tentacle raped, or (#4) into being helpless, or (#5) into egg laying, or (#6) into being confined in tight spaces, or (#7) into vore, or (#8) into being used publically, or (#9) into being put on display, or (#10) Rin Kaenbyou, or (#11) into being molested, or (#12) moe~, or (#13) a catgirl, or (#14) into being (1 more message)
(11:08:33 PM) E-Nazrin: @more
(11:08:36 PM) Keine: E-Nazrin: dressed as a maid, or (#15) Xan's girlfriend...as long as Serp says it's okay, or (#16) into bondage, or (#17) quite busty
(11:08:48 PM) E-Nazrin: Oh, so I got the intent wrong.
(11:08:51 PM) ***E-Nazrin ponders.
(11:09:01 PM) UncertainKitten: Ho ho
(11:09:24 PM) UncertainKitten: you took my advice
(11:09:24 PM) UncertainKitten: Of course, that list is a good hint
(11:09:24 PM) UncertainKitten: Of things I like
(11:10:02 PM) UncertainKitten: But, you have an offer on the table E-Mouse
(11:10:38 PM) E-Nazrin: I have hands and the internet. I can pass on a fetish-packed cybering session.
(11:10:52 PM) Greyn: here's a little UK advice Mouse - *Rectal Thermometer* - Use it well.
(11:11:02 PM) Kerigis: D=
(11:11:05 PM) UncertainKitten: haha, you think it's simply cybering?
(11:11:08 PM) PurvisHasLeftThisTimestream: *Dear Mus: Use the box cutter*
(11:11:09 PM) UncertainKitten: I'd let you dictate what I did IRL
(11:11:16 PM) E-Nazrin: Heh.
(11:11:23 PM) UncertainKitten: Well...if master said it was ok
--- End quote ---

Sorry, I'd at least like to think I'm a bit too much of a romantic to be very easily swayed by sexual offers. Especially without any physical contact involved. Likewise, I'd like to think I'm too nice for either of us to enjoy a real-life ordering session. Unless this would include you giving up all your submissiveness fetishes and tendencies, which ahahahaha no, you'd just regress anyway as the obvious loophole to that.

Also, apparently I'm not too bad with this "position" when I'm not being an idiot about it. :V

Now, where's Serp, anyway.
UncertainJakutten:
Watching, and laughing.

Is this supposed to woo me? It sounds like you are the one trying to do the resisting.

Doesn't that mean I already won?

Either way, I gave you your out. It's time to put the cat paws on and tear your pathetic attempts to shreds!

E-Nazrin:
Yeah pretty much. Though you're not exactly helping with that apparent role reversal. I thought you were supposed to be the submissive type. Or did Serp ask for this?

And to be honest 'seduction' is kinda silly friendship-type stuff works better with less lollust mistakes and the like.

Man I'm taking this too seriously.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version