~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade
Senko no Ronde
(1/3) > >>
Edible:
BITCHES DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, KORE GA SAIGO NO CURTAIN CALL

Anyway yeah, I'm awful at this but it's fun - and anyone on these forums who owns a 360 and not this game should feel bad.
Nuclear Cheese:
I have the game as well.

Unfortunately, I have nobody around to play with, and paying for Live seems like a really bad investment for me, so I'm stuck with nothing but single player modes.

... and I suck at this game.  Massively.

Like, random accidental BOSS mode at 80% health level of suck. :-\

... it's still quite a fun game.

Haven't started it up lately, but I mainly play as Cuilan.
FallenAngelV:
This game is awesome. It'd be better if I had Live Gold (though no-one's probably still playing online), but I'll settle for tearing through the AI offline.

^ Main (Cartridge A).

Edit: On a semi-related note, Virtual On Oratorio Tangram was released on Live Arcade today (1200 points). Buy it or I'll kill your family.
Edible:

--- Quote from: FallenAngelV on April 29, 2009, 05:37:57 PM ---Edit: On a semi-related note, Virtual On Oratorio Tangram was released on Live Arcade today (1200 points). Buy it or I'll kill your family.

--- End quote ---

Bought it the second I woke up this morning.

<3<3<3<3<3, so much fun.  The 360 controls are kind of weird, but hey.
FallenAngelV:

--- Quote from: Edible on April 29, 2009, 10:43:33 PM ---Bought it the second I woke up this morning.

<3<3<3<3<3, so much fun.  The 360 controls are kind of weird, but hey.

--- End quote ---

I'm abstaining from playing it until exams are over (same goes for everything else that's fun), but damn, I've been looking forward to it for ages now. I played the Saturn version of the original to death, and unless the new characters give me reason to change my mind I'll be maining either Fei-Yen (Hyper Mode~) or Viper II (now Cypher) again.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version