~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines
Touhou Project 17 「東方鬼形獣 ~ Wily Beast and Weakest Creature.」
(1/66) > >>
Drake:
https://kourindou.exblog.jp/28205045/

Hello! Accompanied by a boy that won't stop following me around (4 y.o.) and a girl fiercely in her "no" phase (2 y.o.), I've been whirling around busy writing "The Grimoire of Usami Secret Sealing Club Otherworld Shooting Record"; releasing April 27th (advertisement).

Without even the time to go flower viewing the cherry blossoms have fallen, and without even feeling like spring the Heisei era is coming to an end.
It's in these little spare moments that I've stitched together a game.

Touhou Project 17th
  東方鬼形獣 (Touhou Kikeijuu)
    ~ Wily Beast and Weakest Creature.

It's a story where animal spirits from Hell are scheming to take over the surface world by force, and you join forces with friendly animal spirits that have come to warn you in order to stop them before it starts.
The ones going towards Hell are Reimu, Marisa, and Youmu.
It's going to be a shooting game that's darker than usual, filled with animal themes, and just a tiny bit aggressive.

It's crunch time, so the screenshots are extremely likely to change.

Full release should be the summer. Unless something happens, the trial will be released on May 5 of the first Reitaisai in Reiwa. I'll see you there.
aUsernameIsFineToo:
I'm already digging that art. Looks a lot like the style he used in 16 and I'm all for it. 2019 really just keeps giving, now to play the waiting game!
the old guy:
No Orin? Booooooo.

Youmu is cool. But Orin better be in a cameo at the very least!
☆ Kana ☆:
OH GOD OH FUCK  :o

The art looks so GOOD, loving that title screen Reimu especially!

I wonder what the special mechanics will be this time around (aside from the "goast" subshots that is)  :3

too bad there's no cat goast rip me

andykhang:
Touhou + friendly animal spirit == Oh god those poor animal girl. Hope they don?t get Pachuned too early...
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version