~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games

Return to the Return to the Barren Path

<< < (9/9)

Hello Purvis:

--- Quote from: Pesco on September 17, 2009, 06:41:27 PM ---> Pat Nitori on the head and call her a good girl.

--- End quote ---

>You are unable to reach through the door.

--- Quote from: Pako Bell on September 17, 2009, 07:25:28 PM ---> HEY SUIKA, Nitori here doesn't like you!

--- End quote ---

>I am not sure what this command is.

>_

Pako:
very well then,

> "Yo Remilia you done yet? If you are then lets go to our final destination 3! (god, that movie sucked)

> "My dearest Nitori, if you will come with us you will gain ownership over the Scarlet Devil Mansion (ofcourse we are lying)

> If Nitori dissagrees with your offer, the kick her door and order Rumia to attack Nitori's house.

> Do this piledriver to Suika

Gappy:

--- Quote ---  Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 14 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.      
--- End quote ---

Well, I was suddenly feeling nostalgic, so here goes!

* Mind-The-Gap taps the Z-machine and flexes fingers
Let's hope this works....

> "Nitori, tell you what. You come with us and you get ownership of any cool gadgets we find along the way. We're going to the underground ancient city after all....who knows, seeing so many 'friends', Okuu might part with her nuclear generator..."

Hello Purvis:
>Sadly, as some jackass leaked the source code and all the secrets, this project has been cancelled. But the true conclusion may well be learned in Patchy Quest...
>Should you desire the source code, ask around in certain IRC regions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version