Author Topic: Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII  (Read 164987 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VII
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2018, 02:26:50 AM »
Daiyousei:
> "How will It be useful here?"

Daiko:
> Watch...

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2018, 04:16:58 AM »
Niji:
>"Well, maybe... but there's the risk that summoning you again won't leave you sentient."
>"Unless you know what happens when I unsummon you?"

Niji Blue:
>"Uh, I guess?"

Bastet:
>"Should we go back up?"

> "It's okay." Red said. "We are you, and that's it."

---

> Clownpiece frowns.
> "You know what?"
> She starts to pull you away.
> "Let's go somewhere else.

---

> "No reason to, right? We have to find out what is down here."

Daiyousei:
> "How will It be useful here?"

Daiko:
> Watch...

> "The point is for you to control and learn from it. That's it."

---

> ...
> There is... a bit of talk between the villagers...
> It's like they are gauging what Aya said...
> _
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2018, 04:49:11 AM »
(Just a quick check for simple recap about the characters ,their actions and see if anyone is being left a bit behind).
> General status about characters,current activities,quests completed and in progress (Thanks!).
^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

meow56

• Hmm...
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2018, 02:55:31 PM »
Niji:
>"..."
>"Alright..."
>If she doesn't say anything, unsummon her.

Niji Blue:
>"U-uh, why?"

Bastet:
>"I mean to get a light."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2018, 09:30:40 AM »
(Just a quick check for simple recap about the characters ,their actions and see if anyone is being left a bit behind).
> General status about characters,current activities,quests completed and in progress (Thanks!).
// I've mostly been focusing on Daikoku, Daiyousei, and Tsuru. Tsuru's current goal is to gather the 'family' (Niji, Bastet/Shiro, Kiku, the rest of those from Daiko) to the other vampire household. Daikoku's is... a bunch of problems he needs to solve but is only one person... Current is ensuring Aya isn't ripped apart by the villagers as she declares herself as a judge at the festival in 40~ days. This is just for helping her, but also because he needs speed training for a lot...

Daiko:
> "Dear... It seems like she's changed... Or at least is getting serious when the festival needs to be..."

Daiyousei:
> "R-Right..."

meow56

• Hmm...
« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2018, 03:52:23 PM »
// Oh, I guess I can chip in a little lot...
//
// Niji's currently in the Fairy World bringing Marry home.
// Niji Yellow is near Misty Lake traveling to see what Daiyousei is doing. She has with her Yuudachi, her pet doll.
// Niji Blue's at Alice's house cause Niji accidentally blew a hole in her wall and Alice wanted us to keep watch while the kappa repair it.
// Arisa and Nijisa are at Marisa's house, helping Marisa do science. Alice is helping as well.
// Bastet's with Oniru, trying to find the other two Dream World "pillars" Rem and Id in Daiko's basement.
//
// Kiku's kinda just staring into space at the SDM right now... She was trying to see Remilia to get excused to go to the family gathering Neo mentioned, but then she just kinda stared into space and lost it?
//
// And I guess Neo missed Daiyousei, so she's fighting (?) Kira, who is her (and Daiko's) teacher.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2018, 06:16:19 AM »
// I've mostly been focusing on Daikoku, Daiyousei, and Tsuru. Tsuru's current goal is to gather the 'family' (Niji, Bastet/Shiro, Kiku, the rest of those from Daiko) to the other vampire household. Daikoku's is... a bunch of problems he needs to solve but is only one person... Current is ensuring Aya isn't ripped apart by the villagers as she declares herself as a judge at the festival in 40~ days. This is just for helping her, but also because he needs speed training for a lot...

// Oh, I guess I can chip in a little lot...
//
// Niji's currently in the Fairy World bringing Marry home.
// Niji Yellow is near Misty Lake traveling to see what Daiyousei is doing. She has with her Yuudachi, her pet doll.
// Niji Blue's at Alice's house cause Niji accidentally blew a hole in her wall and Alice wanted us to keep watch while the kappa repair it.
// Arisa and Nijisa are at Marisa's house, helping Marisa do science. Alice is helping as well.
// Bastet's with Oniru, trying to find the other two Dream World "pillars" Rem and Id in Daiko's basement.
//
// Kiku's kinda just staring into space at the SDM right now... She was trying to see Remilia to get excused to go to the family gathering Neo mentioned, but then she just kinda stared into space and lost it?
//
// And I guess Neo missed Daiyousei, so she's fighting (?) Kira, who is her (and Daiko's) teacher.

//All of the above has been correctly listed. However, let me give some more in depth information for the sake of better knowledge of each situation, items, etc.
And overall, welcome!

> Daikoku Susumu
Species: Part-Human, Part-YukiOnna, Part-Oni.
Prior being interrupted by Aya, he was heading for the CUH (Charite Uncanny Household), to meet up with Mayu after she found out who exactly was that helped her 'sisters' to have a place in Gensokyo with their own bodies. He is currently at the Human Village, giving the guilty Tengu some company alongside Keine. There is no loss in all of this. This will be good for her...
Status: Not great. Awaiting for the villagers' reactions...
Inventory: Himiko's letter, Remilia's letter, Blank SpellCard, Soul-Manipulation Glove.
Abilities: Futuresight, IkoVision (Contact people via imagination), Oni Strength (Not completely developed), Soul-Manipulation (Lacks training).

---

> Daiyousei
Species: Fairy.
With Cirno and Christine, she arrives at the lake and her house, picking up the strange glove and rock that was apparently left for her. Kira appeared shortly after, and is about to have a match with her and Cirno...
Inventory: Pretty rock, Soul-Manipulation Glove, Another Soul-Manipulation Glove?
Abilities: Warp, Soul-Manipulation (Lacks training), get people inside her(?).

---

> Kiku/Kuro
Species: Neko (can shift from animal form to humanoid and viceversa).
When she was leaving for something to do, Kiku met with a sobbing fairy maid at the SDM, whom was sad that her companion, another fairy, was seemingly fired. She went for Remilia's room to find out about this matter, but she spaced out, losing her chance...
Inventory: Just her clothes. Her green kimono, though, it's still scrapped at the shoulder part due to the sparring she had with Sakuya. Some new clothes would come handy...
Abilities: Unknown. Physical prowess enhancement the more upset she is?

---

> Bastet/Shiro
Species: Neko (can shift from animal form to humanoid and viceversa)
The search continues. Oniru and Bastet are trying to find out where Rem and Id are in order to bring them back to the Dream World, Oniru getting her own body in the process. They are currently descending further into the Susumu residence, searching.
Inventory: Nothing of note, besides her clothes. ... Unless the little creature on her arms counts as an item.
Abilities: Wish granting.

---

> Niji
Species: Fairy.
Alongside Niji Red, who has some sort of different thinking, went to the Fairy World to bring Marry back to Gensokyo. After having some sort of sour reunion, Elfin explained the situation of the world. Currently, all seems to be ready to return?
Inventory The Shell accessories that Wakasagihime gave her some time ago, Rainbow Bracelet.
Abilities: Cloning.

> Niji Blue, after messing up the plans of the Kappa in the reconstruction of Alice's house, she was sort of grounded in order to not cause more havoc with Clownpiece.
> Nijisa and Arisa are currently in Marisa's house, helping with experiments for a strangely big mushroom. The former is with Alice at the kitchen, while the latter is upstairs with Marisa.
> Niji Red has been with OG Niji all the time.
> Niji Yellow, after waiting at the shore of the lake taking care of Yuudachi, she is heading for Kira and the fairies, curious about what they are doing.

---

> Tsuru Shinju
Species: Human(?). She said so herself...
She has been taking some comfortable time with her 'family' at the CUH. Even if it was weird at times, the talk is nice. Having some tea with Charlotte and Mayu, Chloe watching over them.
Inventory: Magical outfit? Check. Precious hat? Check. Awesome cape? Check.
Abilities: Being able to use "Magic" (Can use any type of magic as long as she learns how to use it).

Quests

> The Fascinating Danmaku Festival of Fantasia.
In one month and a half, a "fantastic danmaku festival" it's going to be celebrated for Gensokyo's upcoming new year. Anyone can participate and it will be awesome. A team of five people is the max.
Time left before the festival: 42 days

---

> Dear Mother...
Daiko's mother, Himiko Susumu, disappeared. He wants to find her at any costs. Her current whereabouts are unknown...

---

> Frozen Hell
The underworld is losing it's heat, and this problem will only get worse and reach Gensokyo if it continues. It seems linked to the Fairy World, so something must be done around that to stop it.

---

> Spirit Apprenticeship
Kira has given Daiko and Daiyousei gloves, which seem to have to do with controlling spirits. Although it isn't the most important problem, he has expressed that it wouldn't be very well if we gave poor results the next time he meets us.

---

> Well excuse me! I am an amateur!
Daiko, an amateur like only that man can be at the moment, desires to learn more about his species and the abilities that they can possibly carry with them. Letty has teach him some stuff, and the brawl with Yuugi made him improve, apparently... Daiko wants to find Suika to see what kind of teachings she can give him.

---

> This agility of mine doesn't glow with an awesome power!
Daiko doesn't know the secrets of agility. He would like to remedy that. FAST.

---

> The Tale of Christine Dawn
>> After Daiko's brawl in the underground with Kokoro and Daiyousei, they came across a fairy with similar powers to Daiyousei and Cirno, as well as a familiar look like Cirno's... She hardly seems to know much at all, so the two Dais have considered teaching her what they can.

---

> The Smartest Teacher
As it stands, Kokoro doesn't have the best grasp on many concepts of life, "erasing" spirits without remorse and flat out asking people for their underwear color. In order to fix these sort of things and give Kokoro a broader things to enjoy and ways to stay safe, Daiko has taken up teaching her all he can.

--

> Explore the world!
Being cooped up in his room has been a poor decision by Daiko. With everyone else exploring out, he shouldn't limit himself to his known areas either.

--

> Big Dreams with Mystia Lorelei
Daiko has given consideration with Mystia that they work together with her food stand. And although this has begun to be accomplished, he has discussed bigger ideas with her. A full blown restaurant has become the subject, but how could this be pulled off?

---

> Leiko "Lucy" Kochiya and her Book of Legends
Daiko (and Kiku and Koa) have read from a... devastatingly informative book, the author of such being the mysterious Leiko "Lucy" Kochiya. According to Sanae, she is related, but he hasn't gathered more information than that.

---

> Mysterious Beauty; Niko
A beautiful woman that had aided Daiko before has been brought up again. Nue reports that she saw her just standing unflinchingly and staring at Daiko's home. It may be worth looking into some time...

---

> A proper body
We haven't fully helped Rachael/Rafael with her wish. Although it's not the most important thing, she'd probably appreciate it a lot. That is, hoping that she doesn't pass on with no more regrets...

---

> Ayaya!
Aya, reveled to Daiko to be the announcer for the festival, needs help with clearing her bad reputation with the Human Village, by tomorrow! Not only is Aya willing to teach us about speed and also give us some other information, but she's also a great person. There's no way we can ignore this with few else willing to help her...

Niji:
>"..."
>"Alright..."
>If she doesn't say anything, unsummon her.

Niji Blue:
>"U-uh, why?"

Bastet:
>"I mean to get a light."

> Niji Red just... nods.
> And like that, you unsummon her...
---
> "Because you seem like a very depressive being right now."
---
> "Oh... Yes, we should."
> However, there starts to be a gentle, blue light coming from your arms.

Daiko:
> "Dear... It seems like she's changed... Or at least is getting serious when the festival needs to be..."

Daiyousei:
> "R-Right..."

> Keine doesn't comment on the matter...
> Aya remains in her bowing position...
> You can see Jessica amongst the villagers, watching the scene with surprise. Her fan...
---
> "Well? I am waiting."
> "Wait no more!" Cirno gets ready to attack.
> _

meow56

• Hmm...
« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2018, 01:03:37 PM »
Niji:
>Rip...
>Head back to the group.

Niji Blue:
>"O-oh..."

Bastet:
>Look down.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2018, 01:51:37 PM »
Daiyousei:
> Examine Cirno's soul. Try to make her more focused with altering it...

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2018, 06:17:13 PM »
Daiyousei:
> Examine Cirno's soul. Try to make her more focused with altering it...

> You examine Cirno's soul...
> It's a blue flame. It makes you remember a snowflake, considering its weird form...
> Focused in what way in exactly?

Niji:
>Rip...
>Head back to the group.

Niji Blue:
>"O-oh..."

Bastet:
>Look down.

> Rest in...
> N-No! S-She is definitely okay! Y-You can remake her anytime...
> You head back with the group.
> "Everything okay?" Star asked.
---
> "Really. If we aren't welcome here, then let's move to a place where we are!"
---
> You look down.. to the creature.
> It's... glowing. No, its not glowing... It's the fur. It's like the fur is... reflective... Okay, that's glowing, but how? Err...
> _

meow56

• Hmm...
« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2018, 09:29:57 PM »
Niji:
>"Uh, yeah.."

Niji Blue:
>"Ok..."

Bastet:
>Hold up Fou.
>"Uh..."

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2018, 09:37:06 PM »
Niji:
>"Uh, yeah.."

Niji Blue:
>"Ok..."

Bastet:
>Hold up Fou.
>"Uh..."

> "We will return then?" Sunny approaches.
---
> "How about... ..."
> ...
> Clownpiece starts to ponder...
---
> You hold the creature up.
> "Uhm..."
> "Fooou..."
> "Well, I guess the issue is resolved."
> _

meow56

• Hmm...
« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2018, 09:43:27 PM »
Niji:
>"Yes."

Niji Blue:
>Wait.

Nijisa:
>Bucket done?

Bastet:
>"Yep. Shall we continue?"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2018, 09:46:45 PM »
Niji:
>"Yes."

Niji Blue:
>Wait.

Nijisa:
>Bucket done?

Bastet:
>"Yep. Shall we continue?"

> "Marry." Sunny shakes her shoulder.
> "A-Ah, right." She nods, averting her attention from the sheeps to the group.
> "So uh... we will have to bring all the sheep back to the mountain?" Luna frowns.
> "I-I guess we will..."
---
> "..." Clownpiece snaps her fingers. "I got it."
---
> Yes, but Alice is making the dolls do the job of taking the bucket, empty its contents on the bowl and return to repeat the process of filling and whatnot.
---
> "Of course." Oniru nods.
> "Fou."
> _

meow56

• Hmm...
« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2018, 10:37:24 PM »
Niji:
>"Let's go, then?"

Niji Blue:
>"Oh? Where?"

Nijisa:
>Neat.

Bastet:
>Take the lead and continue on.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #105 on: October 18, 2018, 01:11:55 AM »
Daiyousei:
> Try to make it... more attentive?

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #106 on: October 18, 2018, 01:49:02 AM »
Niji:
>"Let's go, then?"

Niji Blue:
>"Oh? Where?"

Nijisa:
>Neat.

Bastet:
>Take the lead and continue on.

> "If everyone is ready, just follow me... Marry, can you make the sheeps follow you, right?"
> "Of course... Let me just separate the fairies of this world from hugging my sheeps... Else we can't leave like this..." Marry moves.

---

> "Not any place in special... or maybe yes. I dunno! I don't consider it the big deal. C'mon, we have to go far into the forest next to the mountain!"

---

> You let her handle it... or rather the dolls.
> "Is it full yet, Marisa?" Alice asks aloud.
> "Not yet!" She responds.

---

> You take lead of the group, moving...
> This... Is this the exact opposite of the previous floor?
> It's like everything it's inverted to literally be on the contrary side...

Daiyousei:
> Try to make it... more attentive?

> You manipulate Cirno's soul the best you can, trying to make it more... careful? More focused in things? You just try something like that. Hopefully it works.
> Kira smirks. So he noticed...
> Cirno, almost immediately as if your manipulation was a cue, fires icicles at the spirit.
> He doesn't react. He just waits for them.
> _

meow56

• Hmm...
« Reply #107 on: October 18, 2018, 02:38:25 AM »
Niji:
>Watch.
>If it looks like she needs help, help.

Niji Blue:
>"OK."
>Follow. I'm sure the house will be perfectly fine.

Nijisa:
>How full is it?

Bastet:
>Huh.
>"Weird... it's like everything's... inverted or something."

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #108 on: October 18, 2018, 05:21:44 AM »
Niji:
>Watch.
>If it looks like she needs help, help.

Niji Blue:
>"OK."
>Follow. I'm sure the house will be perfectly fine.

Nijisa:
>How full is it?

Bastet:
>Huh.
>"Weird... it's like everything's... inverted or something."

> You watch as Marry... actually seems to pretty well handle the situation, telling the fairies that they were leaving and the sheeps as well.
> The fairies that apparently didn't know how to talk and understand very well manage to do so for Marry...
---
> Clownpiece smiles brightly.
> "Let's go!"
> She takes your hand and starts to fly. Shanghai and Hourai are there... It will be okay...
---
> You take a peek.
> Still some buckets to go. This might take a little bit, and you might get bored as well...
---
> "It's symmetric." Oniru responded. "In due case, it might be easier to navigate if we know the previous layout... I wonder if the contents of the rooms are also the same, though.."
> _

meow56

• Hmm...
« Reply #109 on: October 18, 2018, 12:16:28 PM »
Niji:
>Nothing to do but wait, then.

Niji Blue:
>Follow along.

Bastet:
>"Weird..."
>Peek in a room.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #110 on: October 18, 2018, 11:23:33 PM »
Daiyousei:
> Watch the icicles and Kira...

Daiko:
> How is Aya?

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2018, 02:42:39 PM »
Niji:
>Nothing to do but wait, then.

Niji Blue:
>Follow along.

Bastet:
>"Weird..."
>Peek in a room.

> You don't have to wait much, as he sheeps start to move after... Marry makes some sounds? Speaks words? You didn't heard too much...
> And as she returns, she smiles a little bit. "We are ready."

---

> You follow.
> "You will also meet a very good friend of mine!"

---

> You walk to one of the doors, and open it.
> ...
> The same, yes...
> But you can't help it but feel an eerie sensation in this floor, really...

Daiyousei:
> Watch the icicles and Kira...

Daiko:
> How is Aya?

> Keeping an eye on the icicles, you-
> ... y-you...
> ... see how he is impaled by each of them, blood spurting back and forth from both ends of the impalement...
> Cirno didn't held back in how sharp she did those icicles... Neither Kira did make any effort to dodge...

> Niji Yellow watches what... seems to be the scene of someone d-dying?, blood included...
> "Yuuda?" Yuudachi expresses, watching the scene with extreme innocence, not knowing the meaning...

---

> ...
> Rigid. Like a rock.
> People stops 'deliberating'.
> And one person approaches. A man. Not too old, but not too young either.
> _

meow56

• Hmm...
« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2018, 03:43:15 PM »
Niji:
>"Alright."
>"...Where's the exit?"

Niji Blue:
>"Ooh!"
>Wonder who?

Niji Yellow:
>Uh...
>Wait, Yuudachi probably shouldn't see this...
>Cover her eyes.

Bastet:
>Clarify: do you mean we feel an eerie sensation on this floor in general, or do you mean we literally feel something weird in the floor?

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2018, 04:54:08 PM »
Niji:
>"Alright."
>"...Where's the exit?"

Niji Blue:
>"Ooh!"
>Wonder who?

Niji Yellow:
>Uh...
>Wait, Yuudachi probably shouldn't see this...
>Cover her eyes.

Bastet:
>Clarify: do you mean we feel an eerie sensation on this floor in general, or do you mean we literally feel something weird in the floor?

> "Just follow me." Elfin starts to hover." Stay close, Zankurou."
> The little being next to her nods...
> And they both start to head for the entrance where you came from.

---

> You have no idea... And considering how Clownpiece is, it will surely be quite a friend!

---

> You cover the eyes of the doll.
> "Y-Yuudaaa!" She tries to uncover, moving away your hands. Or attempting to.
> "... G-Ghuu..." The man staggers, four icicles running through his body.
> "How is that!" Cirno smirks.

---

> Floor in general.
> _

meow56

• Hmm...
« Reply #114 on: October 19, 2018, 06:28:29 PM »
Niji:
>Follow.

Niji Blue:
>Indeed.

Bastet:
>Return.
>"This floor is weird..."

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2018, 06:36:36 PM »
Niji:
>Follow.

Niji Blue:
>Indeed.

Bastet:
>Return.
>"This floor is weird..."

> You start to follow, the trail of sheeps tailing your group.
> "Niji." Sunny calls. "Hey, you okay?"
> "Obviously she isn't okay, Sunny, are you an idiot?" Luna scowls.

---

> You let her guide you to... wherever.

---

> You close the door...
> "What do you mean?"
> _

meow56

• Hmm...
« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2018, 08:43:33 PM »
Niji:
>"Uh, I'm fine..."

Bastet:
>"I dunno. Just, something about it seems... odd?"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #117 on: October 20, 2018, 12:54:13 AM »
Niji:
>"Uh, I'm fine..."

Bastet:
>"I dunno. Just, something about it seems... odd?"

> "Really? Before I have seen you were sad." Luna said.

---

> "... I see."
> Oniru looks around, brushing the area with her gaze.
> "We better keep our eyes open, them. Either it's Rem and Id, or something else.
> _

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #118 on: October 20, 2018, 02:34:56 AM »
Daiyousei:
> "E-Eh? You didn't even dodge!?"
~~> Wonder when we left outside and Yuudachi and Niji could watch, or if they're conveniently in view of and staring up to the doorway but also far enough that they can see inside...~~

Daiko:
> Watch...

meow56

• Hmm...
« Reply #119 on: October 20, 2018, 02:43:40 AM »
Niji:
>"Uh, no, I'm fine. Really."

Bastet:
>"Mmm."
>Keep going, looking around carefully.