~Bunbunmaru News~ > Front Page Headlines
Touhou Project 16.5 「Secret Sealing Nightmare Diary ~ Violet Detector」
<< < (2/43) > >>
PapilLionesskort:
I am extremely excited for this!  :] It's only 21 days!
ZoomyTsugumi:
Very excited to learn more about Sumireko's dynamic between Gensokyo and the Outside World.
Also I never thought I'd see the day when there's a Touhou game revolving around social media in some way, your photos are seemingly graded on likes and favourites lmao.
Would definitely be interested in seeing how this story plays out, I imagine this game is one that could prove to have some very deep lore implications hidden in things.
TresserT:
Hmmm.... I couldn't help but notice that all of the screenshots are from LoLK or HSiFS. Combined with the day thing saying "Wednesday" instead of "Day 3" or whatever, I wonder how long this'll be. If it has items like in ISC, which it seems to going by Drake's "psychic powers" thing, it might have more replayability than a standard StB though.
Fluury:
Really exciting stuff! Is this the announcement this tweet (https://twitter.com/_nyogi/status/1019130356392341504) was talking about?

Sumi really feels like ZUN's "hello fellow kids" character but something about it is awfully charming.

Im assuming no comments about Steam from ZUN's side have been made yet? Given the amazing reception of 16 (and frankly, the fantastic sales) I'd hope for it not to be a one-off.
Drake:

--- Quote from: TresserT on July 19, 2018, 09:01:07 AM ---Hmmm.... I couldn't help but notice that all of the screenshots are from LoLK or HSiFS.
--- End quote ---
Well those are the new characters.

--- Quote from: TresserT on July 19, 2018, 09:01:07 AM ---If it has items like in ISC, which it seems to going by Drake's "psychic powers" thing, it might have more replayability than a standard StB though.
--- End quote ---
My thoughts are that
1) The HUD has no indication of her active powers, which suggests to me you might be able to use them all in varying circumstances.
2) Unlike tengu cameras, Sumireko's phone shouldn't need to recharge, but it also shouldn't be able to cancel bullets, hence her needing bullet cancel and teleport powers
3) All the photos are the same size and include Sumireko in the same way, so you can't focus in like tengu cameras; the substitute for this would be telephotography

--- Quote from: Fluury on July 19, 2018, 09:06:28 AM ---Really exciting stuff! Is this the announcement this tweet (https://twitter.com/_nyogi/status/1019130356392341504) was talking about?
--- End quote ---
Clearly. Given it was literally yesterday he was probably given the ok to post the hint just before to hype.

--- Quote from: Fluury on July 19, 2018, 09:06:28 AM ---Sumi really feels like ZUN's "hello fellow kids" character but something about it is awfully charming.
--- End quote ---
Honestly I think Sumireko is literally the opposite, rather being ZUN giving his take on youth and rampant cynicism among other things.

--- Quote from: Fluury on July 19, 2018, 09:06:28 AM ---Im assuming no comments about Steam from ZUN's side have been made yet? Given the amazing reception of 16 (and frankly, the fantastic sales) I'd hope for it not to be a one-off.
--- End quote ---
Nikenme will very likely hold the answers.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version