~Beyond the Border~ > Rumia's Party Games
Alice Quest - The Seven-Colored Puppeteer's Week v5
(1/186) > >>
Neovereign:
> You are Alice Margatroid, a magician living within the Forest of Magic.

> You've started to look into the matter of your dreams. It's not impossible that it could be the result of someone's magic in Makai, but there are other possibilities you've considered. You've told Meiling that you've considered returning to Makai. It's well into the day already, and you seemed to have missed most of it in your slumber. Currently, you're crouched near Hatate's home, in hope that someone professional enough can help you find a Baku to resolve this dream matter and let you get back on track with your other goals.

> Fairies seem to have started to attract towards you, though in an especially annoying matter as they're meddling with your mushroom affairs, but just that, so far.

> You are only accompanied by Shanghai, as Hourai's... having a bit of trouble with you at the moment.

--- Quote from: Hello Purvis on June 18, 2018, 08:27:03 PM --->"Come again?"

--- End quote ---
> "Okay... What do you want?" You hear a sigh, and movement.
>_
Hello Purvis:
>"I need to find a baku named Doremy Sweet."
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Hello Purvis on June 19, 2018, 06:26:17 AM --->"I need to find a baku named Doremy Sweet."

--- End quote ---
> "The name isn't familiar..." Hatate steps out into view.
>_
Hello Purvis:
>"That's a shame. I was hoping an expert like yourself would know something."
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Hello Purvis on June 19, 2018, 09:42:21 PM --->"That's a shame. I was hoping an expert like yourself would know something."

--- End quote ---
> "Sorry."
>_
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version