Author Topic: Grand Touhou STG Fangames List (maintained by CreepyNinja_)  (Read 32411 times)

CreepyNinja_

• Just Another Luna Dodger :v
Grand Touhou STG Fangames List (maintained by CreepyNinja_)
« on: February 09, 2018, 08:12:50 PM »
Hello everyone!
Since there are a lot (really A LOT) Touhou fangames that are shooters and not necessarily Danmakufu scripts, I decided to make a list covering majority of them.
All the positions on that list have been done by my careful researches, and still I haven't listed all of them - either I forgot that or it's really lost deep in the Internet.

Note: Made a decision to currently cut off the link to it on the forum. If you want to reach my list, the link is featured on my YT channel. Thanks for understanding.

The list contains three sheets - with Touhou shooting fangames, another with Touhou-like games, but also one with rare Danmakufu scripts - because many are just worth attention and there's a lot of them too. There is also "SHMUPs and STGs" section. It won't be huge since most of the games can be found here.

With the time the list will be constantly growing and every suggestion is welcomed! I hope we'll make this list very huge and spread the word 'bout those forgotten.
Have fun with exploring fangames! :D
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 06:20:52 AM by CreepyNinja_ »

PyuDi

• daily touhou~
  • danmakufu!
Re: Grand Touhou STG Fangames List (maintained by CreepyNinja_)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 11:46:02 PM »
Can I mention the missing ones? If yes, Touhou Tenkarou (Frantically Forbidden Fruit) seems missing.

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 06:20:34 AM »
Oh oh oh this is coooooll

Are you OK with receiving suggestions on expanding (and/or organizing) the list? I have like, a big catalog of Danmakufu and other fangames including some that might be pretty obscure. (Depends on what your exact criteria for inclusion are, though.) (also it'd be a good idea to add a column for who made each game imo)

CreepyNinja_

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 07:05:47 AM »
Yeah, I'm totally open for any suggestions! Actually, when looking at that, I think I missed like 15 positions. Phew, there's really lots of games

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 11:07:46 PM »
Imo I would classify some of these games (Len'en, Terra Feminarum) as "Touhou clones" or "Touhou-likes" (i.e. similar gameplay to Touhou), as opposed to "fangames" (i.e. Touhou characters). But that's not a big deal.
Since you are including Touhou-likes, I'd suggest adding Jigoku Kisetsukan and eXceed 3rd.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 01:16:08 AM by shockdude »
Playing Touhou since 18 March 2012. Playing video games since 19XX.
Normal 1CC: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, HSiFS, CtC.
Extra 1CC: EoSD, PCB+Phantasm, IN, PoFV (K&S), MoF, SA, TD, HSiFS, CtC+Phantasm.
Hard 1CC: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, TD, CtC.
Lunatic 1CC: EoSD

Drake

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 11:35:31 PM »
Jigoku Kisetsukan may be explicitly influenced by Touhou but even calling them Touhou-likes is placing far too much importance onto what Touhou is. eXceed is not even related at all to Touhou, they're literally just other STGs. If the goal is actual Touhou fangames then some should be removed, but otherwise there isn't really a good criteria and can easily blow up if you want to be as comprehensive as possible.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 01:14:44 AM »
Jigoku Kisetsukan may be explicitly influenced by Touhou but even calling them Touhou-likes is placing far too much importance onto what Touhou is. eXceed is not even related at all to Touhou, they're literally just other STGs. If the goal is actual Touhou fangames then some should be removed, but otherwise there isn't really a good criteria and can easily blow up if you want to be as comprehensive as possible.
There does exist a subgenre of STGs which are clearly inspired by Touhou STGs; Len'en even has its own page on TouhouWiki. I made up the term "Touhou-like" arbitrarily and am not opposed to a better name for the subgenre.
But yeah I agree that there is no clear definition of what STGs are and aren't part of this subgenre. We could have a full debate on whether eXceed 3rd fits the subgenre or not, but that'd take up a lot of time lol. Retracting my suggestion for eXceed 3rd.
Extra 1CC: EoSD, PCB+Phantasm, IN, PoFV (K&S), MoF, SA, TD, HSiFS, CtC+Phantasm.

Drake

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2018, 04:24:46 AM »
Really if the OP is okay with those sort of non-Touhou suggestions then they could just as easily have actual fangames on one sheet and also a "other STGs you might enjoy" on a second sheet in the same document.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

CreepyNinja_

« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2018, 01:46:59 PM »
As being really open to suggestions - there you go! Made another sheet covering other STGs and Touhou-like games!
The second sheet may not be frequently updated, but feel free to add something to that!

For now I gathered 80 games, majority full length, and it's still growing, so if anyone of you has yours personal collection of full-length Touhou (or not) STG games - share with us~!

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2018, 12:03:07 AM »
As being really open to suggestions - there you go! Made another sheet covering other STGs and Touhou-like games!
The second sheet may not be frequently updated, but feel free to add something to that!

For now I gathered 80 games, majority full length, and it's still growing, so if anyone of you has yours personal collection of full-length Touhou (or not) STG games - share with us~!
Looks good. Nice collection.

Spoiler:
Only eXceed 3rd has any sort of resemblance to Touhou gameplay; eXceed 2nd plays more like Ikaruga and eXceed 1...isn't good and imo shouldn't be on the list. But you're allowing shmups in general, so w/e.

Maple

• Mukyuu!
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2018, 08:27:09 PM »

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2018, 09:56:55 PM »
Jigoku Kisetsukan is fundamentally very Touhou-like, as is Wish Project.

The eXceed series really isn't though. 3rd has the concept of named attacks and that's about it. It plays much more like a weird CAVE-like game than anything else, especially BP. No debate necessary.

I really like the term "touhoulike" in the same sense as "roguelike" (which has been tainted, admittedly) or "diablolike". I'm not sure what to do about the recent glut of procedural games, I guess issaclike? I dunno. touhoulike and diablolike are not so vague though, they have very clearly defined commonalities.

Maple

• Mukyuu!
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2018, 10:24:11 PM »
Looking at the readme 結月ゆかりさんが弾幕を張ってきた is also from rodori

Spoiler:
Oh so that's where the pinned tweet came from, i wasn't sure of that

Shouldn't other txt files mention the respective creators of other scripts?

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2018, 01:23:13 AM »
Requesting addition of Luna Child no Saishuu Bouei Line 3 (Luna Child's Final Defence Line 3) in the fangame list, as well as Illusion Super Dimension in the Touhou-like list. Both games are by Enamel.

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2018, 06:22:46 AM »
Jigoku Kisetsukan is fundamentally very Touhou-like, as is Wish Project.

The eXceed series really isn't though. 3rd has the concept of named attacks and that's about it. It plays much more like a weird CAVE-like game than anything else, especially BP. No debate necessary.

I really like the term "touhoulike" in the same sense as "roguelike" (which has been tainted, admittedly) or "diablolike". I'm not sure what to do about the recent glut of procedural games, I guess issaclike? I dunno. touhoulike and diablolike are not so vague though, they have very clearly defined commonalities.
Even if it's not really a "touhoulike," I still believe eXceed 3rd has just enough similarities to Touhou to be on the list as a game which a Touhou player might also enjoy, especially if you play for survival. It even has deathbombs.
But yeah eXceed as a series is not Touhou-like. Glad to see eXceed 1 removed from the list. Probably could remove eXceed 2nd as well, actually.
edit: eXceed 2nd removed, nice.

The genre name for procedural isaac-like games is "roguelite" iirc.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 05:50:18 PM by shockdude »

CreepyNinja_

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2018, 08:00:08 AM »
Since I can't test every single game I find, I rely on videos, descriptions, wikis and every piece of information that may be useful and truthful. I'm really sorry if some game lacks of proper info!

Jigoku Kisetsukan is also available on the creator's itch.io as a mirror

Ore no Animism

[...]
Added info to Jigoku Kisetukan!
Ore no Animism was there even before - it is there somewhere in the middle.

Spoiler:

In fact they should. Yet, as I said above, I have limited time so I really can't check every game so help is really appreciated! :]
Requesting addition of Luna Child no Saishuu Bouei Line 3 (Luna Child's Final Defence Line 3) in the fangame list, as well as Illusion Super Dimension in the Touhou-like list. Both games are by Enamel.
Added! I saw that game somewhere before but forgot about it. Thanks for sharing!

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2018, 09:00:24 AM »
google
(sad)

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2018, 11:21:30 AM »

Spoiler:

Isn't this just a funny video for Nico? Should things like this really be part of the list?

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2018, 05:40:28 AM »
*says i have suggestions for a thing and then just sits on it for a week* oops

Ok so here's some games I haven't seen + corrections that should probably be made, roughly going down in order of the current list:
  • WNSP and BoSM were programmed by raichu, Tri Focuser by Nono Shijimi, and Len was co-programmer with ido on RSS. BoSM was published by Mace's Secret Base, as opposed to the others which were published by ido's circle of peeps.
  • Nono has also made Glorious & Huge Singer, available with their other games on BulletForge.
  • Three Sisters' Death Game is by raichu, who also made "Challenge from Youkai K.", a Kogasa EX stage script with cards based on horror movies. Axfc link
  • "Incredible Fairy Tale" is not the actual title; should be "Incredible Daily Tale". Lidera has also made a small collection of DS-style photo scripts, a Mima script in the style of Extra Boss Rush, and Maiden's Exhibition (spell collection) and Arkhe of Phantasm (EX stage) which can be found on their BulletForge. Also the Maiden's Banquet link should probbbably go to said BulletForge page instead of someone else's reupload imo.
  • Len also made Gensou no Hate e (time attack game), Gensou Underworld and its EX stage Gensou Another World, its remake Gensou Underworld Ref:Rain (part 1, part 2) and also a Last Word script collection.
  • DollTrial has published the games BossAttackFestival, SpellCardRecords and SpellPhotoMuseum on their BulletForge page. There might be other stuff they've published elsewhere too but I haven't searched too deeply yet, sorry
  • The makers of Fantastic Danmaku Festival are planning to release a sequel based on PCB this year! I Am Extremely Hype
  • Combinations With You (as well as small games for one of the kids from doraemon and bees) is made by the same guy as the Suwapyons. Based on some brief googling apparently he closed his website and twitter in the last year or two? dunno if that impacts whether there should be DL links for suwapyon
  • The makers of Touhou Phantasm Dream are working on 東方龍隱談 ~ Chaos of Black Dragon, currently a 3-stage demo. (Full voice acting, as with its predecessor)
  • Disfact has built up a big game library over the years; the Touhou STGs on their site are You Are Newspaper! (free), its remake Recollection of Newspaper (←shop link banners on game page), Hypersonic Speed Girl (for sale on usual sites such as Melonbooks), aaand Pitch Peach Paradise which gives a 404 apparently. Dunno about that one. Also, the full version of Astronomical Few Minute does... not appear to be available for free? Might wanna edit the link on that one.
  • Lost Memory Regeneration is by the circle 奇津祢宮 (Kitsune-no-miya), not disfact. (Disfact did provide a bunch of resources and helped sell the copies in Kitsune's stead, though. Yaaay friends)
  • Reimu & Marisa's Cookie Shooting was made by its video uploader, whose Nicovideo username is あんこう先輩.
  • Vaudeville of Falling Disciple is by Souten, the main programmer for AGDP and PMoM. Souten has also made the Danmakufu photo scripts 文花帖別冊 (Axfc link) and 文花帖増刊 (Axfc link albeit missing the levels in this video; Axfc link - FF11 memelord bonus stage). Also by Souten is the....... alarmingly polished FF11 meme game Realizzando Difficile Decisione
     (Axfc link), with full voice acting (no really) and the most gimmick-filled EX stage known to man. It's incredibly dumb and I love it a lot. Also here's the link for AGDP's official page.
  • Touhou Soujiki is by さくらんぼ亭. their site's down though, shrug
  • EoSD 3D was by Drile (blog link). I say 'was' because, uh, they decided to take it down? Since (upon asking him in person at an event) ZUN said he'd rather not have there be games that copy the originals so closely. welp.jpg
  • Moedan is ooold so I dunno how many retailers still have it, but I don't think there's a legit free download? MoriyaShrine is like, entirely unauthorized reuploads just fyi
  • Blue Orient likewise doesn't have a free full-version link on its page. I think Surugaya has it in stock?
  • Same goes for Story of Eastern Wind. Apparently it was sold for like, one day at one event and that was it, though. Surugaya's out of stock.
  • Fantom Fantasm is by Ria. (Coolier is the file-uploading site used by a lot of Danmakufu producers back in the day.)
  • Illegal Science is by Tokyo Gakugei University's Touhou club (学芸幻想郷研究会).
  • Magic Mirror of Eversion World is by りあん (Rian). They made several other games but seem to have taken most of them down; the ones with links still publicly listed are 紅魔館乗っ取り大作戦! (v1.0 Axfc, password is 紅乗大 / update patch Axfc, password is kyouka), its EX stage (Axfc, password is ぱちゅれみ) and Treasure Jewelry Cathedral (Axfc, demo only).
  • Shoot Shoot Nitori and its sequel are commercial games by Tasofro, available from various retailers linked on their official pages. moriyashrine is unauthorized reuploads
  • Vivid Twinkler! Free game by nubabizon (ヌバビゾン). Standalone Touhou-alike with a 16-bit sorta retro aesthetic and original characters. Has a stick-waggle charge shot mechanic. (Also the menu's set up differently from your average Touhou-like. There's, like, save files?) Also has a side-scrolling platformer sequel as of last month, which I just found out! How nice
  • SWR STG version was made Sigma (Nicovideo username).
  • Dive into Vocaloid Anthems was made by えむくろ (Emukuro, Nicovideo username).
  • The Stimulating Festival was made by Monokuma-P (Nicovideo username).
  • Marisa the Stealer was made by GARBO (Nicovideo username).
  • The EoSD and IN Phantasm stages (plus PCB Gaiden) are indeed by danmaq, though from before the circle was actually called that. EoSD and PCB Gaiden's links have been taken down from the danmaq site (IN is still up for some reason), but the files are still there on the server?
  • EX Eirin and EX Nitori are by T_Stool (Maru_Don on Nicovideo).
  • Several Danmakufu scripts by HAL90; 東方改季録 ~ Time Walk Pavillion and 東方山田風 are the most 'complete' of the bunch, each being a 3-stage mini-STG with several difficulties and (in 東方山田風's case) several unlockable spell cards.
  • 蓬莱山輝夜の暇つぶし, a Kaguya EX stage by タヌキ (Tanuki). One of the few scripts from the old JP Danmakufu wiki that isn't currently listed on the new one! big ups to the youtube guy whose video still had the link in the description
  • PCB Day Dream, an EX Letty script (part 1, part 2) and Touhou Dragon's Dream, an EX Meiling script (part 1, part 2), both by Mizuchi.
  • 東方紅月夜 ~ Scarlet Night ver0.95β, a game starring Flan with heavy use of a hyper-mode mechanic. Technically unfinished and has a few bugs, but super neat. There's a more recent version with graphical and balance updates (video) but I haven't found a download link yet myself.
  • Myouren Temple Tour and its remake, Myouren Temple Visit Record. 4-stage Danmakufu script.
  • UFO Boss Rush by eidea144 (download link in video description)
  • 東方夢現境 ~ An Empty Dream, a (rather obviously beginner) Danmakufu game by Karibaa (かりばぁ). Karibaa also made the more-polished 東方白恋夜 ~ Ancient Lunatic Moon; the original download link is kaput, but I have a copy I can reupload. I'd like to try emailing Karibaa about it first, though, since the game's readme.txt asks not to reupload the game without permission.
  • EoSD After Stage (Axfc) and PCB After Stage (Axfc), both by βEαN (Nicovideo username)
  • 幻想妖洞窟 ~ The Fantasy Cave (0.50, 0.73) (unfinished, kinda buggy)
  • Also uhhh this Nue EX and CAVE-style Yakumo EX by Yagimea (Nicovideo username). The intended player script for the Yakumo EX seems to be discontinued, though
  • Scarlet Meister is a horizontal shooter by ハードカバーは鈍器. Seems to be out of print though
  • The original page is down, but Tobi Marisa is a horizontal shooter by Mono'okigoya. Still available at DLsite, it seems like?
  • Pachuri, a free Suguri-like by えおなゆ (Eonaya), available on their site.
  • also i'm very cross about the farting object being on this list ( ・н・ )
  • there's a bunch of similar meme scripts on nicovideo (for energy bars, politicians, chargeman ken etc.) but immmm not going to dignify them by posting links

edit: GOD im so sorry for this huge garbage wall i just made
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 05:44:37 AM by gilde »

CreepyNinja_

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2018, 08:17:19 AM »
I could say it's a huge piece of information. Heh, thanks for the effort you made!
Also, I think the list needs some cleaning and reorganization after that...
  • Hmm, ok then. Yet, I'd rather use "Publisher" field on the list. BoSM edited.
  • GaHS - Added!
  • Info added. "Challenge from Youkai K." - Added!
  • Correction made and info added. About Maiden's Banquet - well, Bulletforge remains silent in that matter...
  • I'd prefer original names over English. It shouldn't be much of a problem tho... Added!
  • If you find anything else - let me know! Added!
  • FDF 2.0 - I saw that, yet it's just a stub so I'll wait until something more will be known.
  • K, got it. Added!
  • Yeah, I saw that earlier. I couldn't find any working link unfortunately before, now it's added!
  • You Are Newspaper and Hypersonic Speed Girl - Added! About the Astronomical Few Minute: this game is reeeeaaly old so it's even hard to find to buy it. Ofc there are still siter that offer the game, no doubt. Yet, you are right. Edited.
    Plus, about Pitch Peach Paradise - honestly, this game is a bullsh*t. Not gonna add that.
  • Edited!
  • Edited!
  • I'll skip over the photo script. For now. Realizzando Difficile Decisione - Added! Missing info added as well.
  • Info added!
  • Info added!
  • Yep, that's right. Yet, as said before, Moedan is another game hard to find to buy. Link taken down.
  • Info about Blue Orient modified. Link taken down.
  • Because of the situation (out of stock), I would leave it as-is. Nevertheless, link taken down. If you want to download it - MotK won't help ya. Even if it's not hard to find :v
  • Yeah, I thought something is wrong with that. Meh, I visited so many pages so it was sure I'll make some stupid mistake :v Modified.
  • Illegal Science - Info added!
  • I would rather skip over 紅魔館乗っ取り大作戦! because of its quality. Not like Resurrection of Heaven's Liquor is better, yet it's a full game. Treasure Jewelery Cathedral - ok. Added!
  • Nitoris taken down. Suwakos taken down as well.
  • Vivid Twinkler! - queued to be added!
  • SWR STG version, Dive into Vocaloid Anthems, The Stimulating Festival, Marisa the Stealer, EX EIRIN, EX NITORI - info added!
  • The rest of the games and scripts are added to queue!

If you find "Manman Manzoc" it would be awesome ^^

@EDIT: Ok, everything added! Enjoy!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 11:03:30 AM by CreepyNinja_ »

« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2018, 07:15:29 PM »
I'd prefer original names over English. It shouldn't be much of a problem tho... Added!
Oh right, gotcha. Those ones are 幻想の果てへ、幻想アンダーワールド and 幻想アナザーワールド.

If you find "Manman Manzoc" it would be awesome ^^
this is the part where i would post the( ・н・ )emoji again but slide you the dl link across the table anyway, but...... despite being able to find the original video description here on nicogame.info, neither of the axfc links in the description seem to work? Apologies. someone out there's probably got it though

« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2018, 03:42:43 AM »
I'm not sure if they're listed, but there's the afterextra stages by Yuke from nnd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EgpMyKvVLs // http://nico.ms/sm21833850

He's done a few of those now.  3 or 4 iirc.  They've never been released to the public, however, so I'm not sure if they count for the list.

CreepyNinja_

« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2018, 07:41:49 AM »
I'm not sure if they're listed, but there's the afterextra stages by Yuke from nnd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EgpMyKvVLs // http://nico.ms/sm21833850

He's done a few of those now.  3 or 4 iirc.  They've never been released to the public, however, so I'm not sure if they count for the list.
A lot of ppl wish to play his stages, yet they will never be released publicly. Since we can't play it, I see no point in adding it to the list.
1. They are violating ZUN's rules about usage of original games' content. Public release is not gonna to happen.
2. Even if it miraculously happen somehow, I couldn't add DL link to the list due to MotK rules. Unfortunately...

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2018, 07:40:11 PM »
As brought up in today's stream, SeitenTouji AMB should be moved from Touhou Fangames to Touhou-like STGs

Also, it's italicized for some reason? o_O

CreepyNinja_

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2018, 09:18:11 PM »
As brought up in today's stream, SeitenTouji AMB should be moved from Touhou Fangames to Touhou-like STGs

Also, it's italicized for some reason? o_O
Yup, thing has been moved.

Also, "Additional informations" tab has been added! I hope that it will make Danmakufu scripts appliance clearer and the bold/italic text will not be confusing anymore!

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2018, 12:53:02 AM »
Wow, that's an impressive list!
I can think of three other fangames, which are all under developement.
One is Reawakening of Youkai Mountain, which has been in development for a while, this is their website.
Then there's the game featured in this screenshot from Maceknight's Twitter:
Finally, the third fangame is weird, because I remember seeing under development YouTube videos for this very polished Danmakufu (I think) script that basically looked like a full game, but I can't seem to find it anymore. All I remember about it is that the English subtitle had some sort of relation to the word "Moon" in it.

CreepyNinja_

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2018, 06:45:13 AM »
It seems like there's more then! Thanks for your effort.

Forum thread on MotK about Reawakening of Youkai Mountain was there since mid 2016 - and it doesn't seem to have at least trial version so I assume it is dead. I can't add this to the list
From what I see from Maceknight's tweet it looks promising. Of course, I wish so. Could you be able to find more info about it?
If you find the third one, let me know!

Cheers!

Gusano Wornis

• Member of Team Mystique
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2018, 12:22:36 AM »
It seems like there's more then! Thanks for your effort.

Forum thread on MotK about Reawakening of Youkai Mountain was there since mid 2016 - and it doesn't seem to have at least trial version so I assume it is dead. I can't add this to the list
From what I see from Maceknight's tweet it looks promising. Of course, I wish so. Could you be able to find more info about it?
If you find the third one, let me know!

Cheers!
Reawakening of Youkai Mountain isn't dead. It just has a slow developement (and some stuff that i can't mention happened). I joined the team in this year and so far there's possibility of a demo release for this year.
I can't say much more to be honest.

Also, you forget to add Nanbei Project: Rise of Suicide Nightmares, whose thread is in RikaNitori.
carrying dead weight since 2015~

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2018, 01:22:57 PM »
There is also this little game which I couldn?t find on the list.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VrijbdtS-Y
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1gf5DWHX?qq-pf-to=pcqq.group

I believe it?s made by the same people who did LuaSTG Activity.

CreepyNinja_

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2018, 03:44:40 PM »
Reawakening of Youkai Mountain isn't dead. It just has a slow developement (and some stuff that i can't mention happened). I joined the team in this year and so far there's possibility of a demo release for this year.
I can't say much more to be honest.

Also, you forget to add Nanbei Project: Rise of Suicide Nightmares, whose thread is in RikaNitori.
Ok, I will add that one entry soon.
About "Nanbei Project: Rise of Suicide Nightmares" - the creator wanted me not to put it on a list yet, until he make some significant progress in development.
There is also this little game which I couldn’t find on the list.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VrijbdtS-Y
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1gf5DWHX?qq-pf-to=pcqq.group

I believe it’s made by the same people who did LuaSTG Activity.
Ngl, I made a video from this too. But it's already on the list - use find function! At time it's at ID 94 .
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 07:15:38 PM by CreepyNinja_ »