~Beyond the Border~ > Akyu's Arcade
Fire Emblem Heroes - hats for everyone
<< < (4/200) > >>
commandercool:
Is anyone else in tier 19 in the arena right now and finding that it's suddenly much more competitive than usual? I've gotten four clean sweeps in the last week with a variety of teams and my score is BARELY over the hump right now and will most likely fall behind before the round ends.

What changed? Did the weapon forge change teambuilding arithmetic? Are there more people playing now? More whales?
Mеа:
I think the cutoff is 4960 ish now (?)
The weapon refinement gives a small flat score boost I believe
Conqueror:
I figure it's the score boost from the weapon refinery and Fjorm being a bonus unit.
commandercool:

--- Quote from: Mеа on December 11, 2017, 10:16:38 PM ---I think the cutoff is 4960 ish now (?)
The weapon refinement gives a small flat score boost I believe

--- End quote ---

Wait, seriously?! That's a full ten points above what I'm getting, if not more. I have NEVER seen a team at 708 points, much less seven in a row. Are other people seeing 708-point enemy teams?

Edit: Well, I did rank back up to 20, but I have to imagine I cut it VERY close. Last time I looked a few hours ago I was about a hundred places short of ranking down.
Mеа:
The highest I've ever seen is 700 for me, but they must be, it's apparently just barely below 5k-ish now, about 4996
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version