Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; The End  (Read 264480 times)

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #930 on: September 10, 2017, 03:18:12 AM »
HamiDai:

> "Well, still..."

Hatate:

> "Is it working?"
> Keep trying.

---

Myon:

> Is Youmu's butt sticking straight up into the air, or has it flopped down behind her?
> "Aww..."

---

SenDai:

> "Great!"
> Create as many extra arms for Virtue as we can along her sides while spacing them so they are still spaces comfortably. Count how many total pairs of arms Virtue has at this point.
> Once these arms are complete, create more arms for Virtue along both of her sides, set in between her main column of arms, but one column placed forward along her torso and one column placed back along her torso (giving her a grand total of six large columns of arms).

---

DahlBug (T):

> There you go, that's it!

---

UdoDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell of exceedingly good luck on Reisen.
> (T) It's what I do, Miss Reisen! And this way, you can enjoy your enhanced body in private whenever you want and change it back before anyone notices and gets you in trouble, ehehe~

---

SatoDai:

> (T) She seemed just fine last time I saw her. I kinda almost think she's trying to gather faith for herself too for some reason...anyway, I'm gonna add extra arms and legs next, okay?
> Prepare and cast a spell on Satori that makes it so her clothes are safely altered whenever she obtains extra appendages instead of being ripped.
> Create as many extra arms for Satori as we can along her sides while spacing them so they are still spaces comfortably. Count how many total pairs of arms Virtue has at this point.
> Once these arms are complete, create more arms for Satori along both of her sides, set in between her main column of arms, but one column placed forward along her torso and one column placed back along her torso (giving her a grand total of six large columns of arms).
> Once all arms are complete, create as many rows and columns of legs for Satori as we can, keeping in mind the spacing we used the one time HamiDai got the enhanced Hamiya to 64 legs.

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Ah, so not, like, this house? Okay. Maybe a tree?"

---

RenBug:

> "Okay~ Your hair might not work so well that short, though."
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #931 on: September 10, 2017, 03:24:13 AM »
//Less than 15 posts left. Should we go back to the slower system?

ShyDai:
>Wait for her to wake up, then greet her gently
>"Good morning~"

Prime:
>Check in.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #932 on: September 10, 2017, 09:03:15 AM »
//If other people is okay with it, then I am too.

Prime:

> "Kono..."

===

RinDai:

> "N-Not like that! I get what you mean, though... But don't worry, Rin. It's not like something bad will happen."

===

KokoDai (T):

> That would depend... but generally? I think you would look incredible! I bet most of the people would stare at you, admiring how beautiful you are!

===

ExperiDai:

> ... Is Rumia wearing anything right now?
> "N-Not actually... I mean to have a spare dress, if you want, so I can, uh... use parts of it to sew them properly and redesign other dresses in different ways. I would need a lot of materials, but I don't have money, nor people I know have them..."
> Fidget a bit.
> "Err... Sorry for weird request..."

===

AliDai:

> Examine boxes.
> "Can I take a look at them?"
> If Alice allows so, gently take one of them (conveniently pick up the one we think it might be the one we'll wear), open it and then look at the ring inside it...

===

WorldDai:

> Look around in our world.
> Look for the gateway.

===

LoveDai:

> Will for the gateway to be invisible for the time being, if possible.

===

YukiDai:

> "It worked! It worked!"
> Look at Shinki.
> "Uuuh..."
> Raise our arms at her in a incoming-hug way, but don't do anything and just look at her innocently, waiting to see how she reacts.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 01:01:13 PM by Tashi »
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #933 on: September 10, 2017, 11:59:50 AM »
>Mentally prod the Rumidais awake.

Thoughscapedai?:

>Explore our new world.

Sisterdai-chan:

>"You gotta admit it was overdue for a long time, why have the creator and co-creators never taken part in one before ?"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #934 on: September 10, 2017, 02:13:33 PM »
HamiDai:

> "Well, still..."

Hatate:

> "Is it working?"
> Keep trying.

---

Myon:

> Is Youmu's butt sticking straight up into the air, or has it flopped down behind her?
> "Aww..."

---

SenDai:

> "Great!"
> Create as many extra arms for Virtue as we can along her sides while spacing them so they are still spaces comfortably. Count how many total pairs of arms Virtue has at this point.
> Once these arms are complete, create more arms for Virtue along both of her sides, set in between her main column of arms, but one column placed forward along her torso and one column placed back along her torso (giving her a grand total of six large columns of arms).

---

DahlBug (T):

> There you go, that's it!

---

UdoDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell of exceedingly good luck on Reisen.
> (T) It's what I do, Miss Reisen! And this way, you can enjoy your enhanced body in private whenever you want and change it back before anyone notices and gets you in trouble, ehehe~

---

SatoDai:

> (T) She seemed just fine last time I saw her. I kinda almost think she's trying to gather faith for herself too for some reason...anyway, I'm gonna add extra arms and legs next, okay?
> Prepare and cast a spell on Satori that makes it so her clothes are safely altered whenever she obtains extra appendages instead of being ripped.
> Create as many extra arms for Satori as we can along her sides while spacing them so they are still spaces comfortably. Count how many total pairs of arms Virtue has at this point.
> Once these arms are complete, create more arms for Satori along both of her sides, set in between her main column of arms, but one column placed forward along her torso and one column placed back along her torso (giving her a grand total of six large columns of arms).
> Once all arms are complete, create as many rows and columns of legs for Satori as we can, keeping in mind the spacing we used the one time HamiDai got the enhanced Hamiya to 64 legs.

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Ah, so not, like, this house? Okay. Maybe a tree?"

---

RenBug:

> "Okay~ Your hair might not work so well that short, though."
> Aya thinks for a bit as she sets the towel down.
> "It can't hurt..."

> "Mhmmm..." Momiji responds.

> It's in the air since she's resting on herself.
> "Well I'm already... Large. In more than one place too. Actually, could you match the rest of my body with these? So I'm not all out of order?"

> You begin to create arms for Virtue, reaching 12 total.
> You then take some time to add six more sets of arms to her.

> The fusion continues in wonder of her skills.

> You prepare and cast.
> "Huh... How did you get so far anyways? You weren't anywhere like this just a few days ago..."

> "Okay. I'll need to ask you to dial back on some of this when you're finished though..."
> You create an extra 8 arms for Satori.
> Then repeat the column maneuver.
> You try to, however, you can't recall how the legs went...
> "I'd like if you decrease this area some." Satori holds her chest. "Matching my entire body's size is too much. However, I don't believe you'd like it being less than half of that either. Could we agree on a middle ground?"

> "Uh, a tree's important..." Doremy looks aside.

> "Oh... Right..." Renko frowns, moving her hair.
//Less than 15 posts left. Should we go back to the slower system?

ShyDai:
>Wait for her to wake up, then greet her gently
>"Good morning~"

Prime:
>Check in.
//I've been doing it (or at least, trying to) in three's this time. That's almost all four of you. (since the people from the beginning haven't ever returned...) Though actions have been really slow lately...
Spoiler:
What if I was tricking you all and the quest wasn't actually ending yet though?

> You wait a bit before greeting the fairy, ensuring you do so gently.
> "Oh... D-Daiyousei." The fairy gazes in awe. "Good mounds- m-morning." She shakes her head.

> You and Kono are still up. The others and Yaia are asleep...
//If other people is okay with it, then I am too.

Prime:

> "Kono..."

===

RinDai:

> "N-Not like that! I get what you mean, though... But don't worry, Rin. It's not like something bad will happen."

===

KokoDai (T):

> That would depend... but generally? I think you would look incredible! I bet most of the people would stare at you, admiring how beautiful you are!

===

ExperiDai:

> ... Is Rumia wearing anything right now?
> "N-Not actually... I mean to have a spare dress, if you want, so I can, uh... use parts of it to sew them properly and redesign other dresses in different ways. I would need a lot of materials, but I don't have money, nor people I know have them..."
> Fidget a bit.
> "Err... Sorry for weird request..."

===

AliDai:

> Examine boxes.
> "Can I take a look at them?"
> If Alice allows so, gently take one of them (conveniently pick up the one we think it might be the one we'll wear), open it and then look at the ring inside it...

===

WorldDai:

> Look around in our world.
> Look for the gateway.

===

LoveDai:

> Will for the gateway to be invisible for the time being, if possible.

===

YukiDai:

> "It worked! It worked!"
> Look at Shinki.
> "Uuuh..."
> Raise our arms at her in a incoming-hug way, but don't do anything and just look at her innocently, waiting to see how she reacts.
> "Huh?" Kono questions tiredly.

> Rin frowns...

> "Okay then." Kokoro agrees.

> No. You'd suspect that's why she closed the door as well.
> "So you'd use one of my dresses as a base then?" Rumia sits on her bed.

> You check the boxes...
> They're small and square. Kind of round though. They're black.
> "Mhm." Alice nods.
> You take one and manage to open it.
> On display within, there's a small shiny ring with the smooth blue stone Wakasagihime retrieved for you resting partially inside of it.
> Which means the other two are likely yours; the green one, and Koa's; the red one... but in which box is which...

> You look around...
> It almost matches the Misty Lake's area. The gateway is in the same spot as the one in Gensokyo.
> You try to will...
> Nothing happens.

> "Congratulations then." Shinki gently embraces you.
>Mentally prod the Rumidais awake.

Thoughscapedai?:

>Explore our new world.

Sisterdai-chan:

>"You gotta admit it was overdue for a long time, why have the creator and co-creators never taken part in one before ?"
> You wake the two to the best of your ability.

> There's not much to explore... It's the same as Misty Lake so far, and the rest just seems to be repeating plains...

> "It feels like we had before..."
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #935 on: September 10, 2017, 03:27:59 PM »
HamiDai:

> Smile.
> "Thanks!"

Hatate:

> "Wonderful..."

---

Myon:

> "Um, okay..."
> Warp a sufficient amount of growth magic into Youmu's belly to make it the same size as her chest and backside.
> "How's that?"

---

SenDai:

> So Virtue now has 2*12+4*10=68 arms, yes? Wonderful!
> "There you go, Miss Virtue!"
> Give Virtue a hug.

---

UdoDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Reisen that makes it so, whenever she asks permission to alter her body, she will be given that permission.
> (T) I ascended and then ascended again. I'm a double goddess now!
>> If the aforementioned spell is successful: (T) I also just made it so you will always get permission to change your body however you want, Miss Reisen. So don't be afraid to ask whoever you need to ask!

---

SatoDai:

> So Satori new has 2*5+4*8=42 arms total? Good.
> (T) Sure thing, Miss Satori! Let me know how this works for you.
> Warp growth magic out of Satori's chest so it is two-thirds the size of her body.
> If we can't remember how Hamiya's legs went, then create more legs on Satori so she ultimately has five rows of six comfortably-spaced legs each, with her original two legs in the center of the center row.

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Maybe a large rock, then?"

---

RenBug:

> Shrug.
> "It's up to you."

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #936 on: September 10, 2017, 05:58:07 PM »
Sisterdai-chan:

>"Pretty sure we haven't, all the times we were going to go through fully, we didn't, so why not now ?"

Rumidais:

>So ?

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Get our lazy ass up and going to Rumia's bedroom.

Yukidai-chan:

>Manipulate our world so that flowers bloom around the lake, of many colors, this is our land, we are the commanding deity here.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #937 on: September 10, 2017, 06:02:18 PM »
>Watch faith consumption when dealing with our world. Be ready to abort if we think an action will end our existence or incapacitate us.

Shydai:
>"I haven't seen you in a while. Are you well?"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #938 on: September 10, 2017, 07:35:41 PM »
Spoiler:
What if I was tricking you all and the quest wasn't actually ending yet though?

Spoiler:
//I would quit because clickbait and because you made me come out from my slumber of lazyness. (????)

If the parser decides to takes his time, or if  he will PWN me in a brutal way. Let's see what happens. Yolo.

Prime:

> Approach and gently caress her cheek.
> "... Would you mind if we go to somewhere else? I have something really, deeply, and extremely important to show you..."
> (The following questions in bold are the hypothetical questions that Kono might ask, and their corresponding answer):
>> "Where?"
>>> "It's a surprise~" (And by the way, always answer gently and calm, in order to not disturb any of the kids).
>> "Why?"
>>> "It's also surprise~. Hehe."
>> "Why it can't be here?"
>>> "Here it's not an appropiate place, dear."
>> "Right now? Why not other time?"
>>> "I think this is the most appropiate time... It's not something that can be done at any time..."
>> "What about the kids?"
>>> "Don't worry. I can have an other me take care of them."

> "And dear... I need you, for this, to split back to Koa and Cirno-chan."
>> "Why?"
>>> "I can't say iiit~. It's a surpriiise~."
>> "Is it really necessary?"
>>> "Yup. Very much. Don't worry. You can make Kono once again if you desire so~"

> If everything goes smoothly, then manifest a new self in the room, named BabyDai, and have her hold the baby carefuly and with care.

===

RinDai:

> Look sad.
> "... S-Sorry..."

===

KokoDai (T):

> "You can ask me anything you might want to add to yourself. Let's start with this, though..."
> Applying enough growth magic, make Kokoro as taller as Rumia

===

ExperiDai:

> "You know, use the black parts of your dress to make black designs on mine's... That kind of things. Frills. Longer sleeves. That's what I am aiming for. And that's why I want to ask to people I know for materials or clothes that they don't need anymore or so..."

===

AliDai:

> Gently close the box.
> Ask Alice for the one that has the green ring.
>> If she doesn't remember, gently take each of them and look for the green one.
> Once we find it, put the box a bit away from the other two, and put Koa's and Cirno's next to each other in front of us. Koa's being the one at the left, and Cirno's at the right. The one we'll wear must be a bit away at our right.
> "It's time..."

===

YukiDai:

> "Kyaaah~..."
> How does it feel?
> Embrace Shinki back. Aaah, this is fantastiiic...

MaiDai:

> Watch, a bit envious...
> Oh, screw it. Hug her gently as well!

===

LoveDai:

> Keep watch a bit more. We did a great job and we'll rest soon...

===

Yukidai-chan:

>Manipulate our world so that flowers bloom around the lake, of many colors, this is our land, we are the commanding deity here.

> Do this with WorldDai.

WorldDai:

> Is there sky?
> If not, replicate everything of it. Make it a beautiful morning sun emerging from the horizon.
> But be wary of our faith if this is going to strike us hard, of course.

//*Dies*. I think it's everything...?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #939 on: September 11, 2017, 01:55:22 AM »
//Edit: As of this edit, there's 3 more full (4 player) parsings available until we reach post 975.
It is possible to gain around 17 more posts (which means 7 total full parsings) if the ooc between the 975 warning cap (post #492) and post #510 is deleted, and even more if ooc after that is deleted, but maybe we dragged this on long enough...
//Second Edit: We now have 35 posts until post #975, which means exactly 6 more parsings including all four players, ending with the final parsing on post #975. But that really doesn't mean take it slowly. I'm the one who should be spending a lot of time on the parsings in order to give you guys much more detail on them. I can't do that if there's no posts to parse  :ohdear:
HamiDai:

> Smile.
> "Thanks!"

Hatate:

> "Wonderful..."

---

Myon:

> "Um, okay..."
> Warp a sufficient amount of growth magic into Youmu's belly to make it the same size as her chest and backside.
> "How's that?"

---

SenDai:

> So Virtue now has 2*12+4*10=68 arms, yes? Wonderful!
> "There you go, Miss Virtue!"
> Give Virtue a hug.

---

UdoDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Reisen that makes it so, whenever she asks permission to alter her body, she will be given that permission.
> (T) I ascended and then ascended again. I'm a double goddess now!
>> If the aforementioned spell is successful: (T) I also just made it so you will always get permission to change your body however you want, Miss Reisen. So don't be afraid to ask whoever you need to ask!

---

SatoDai:

> So Satori new has 2*5+4*8=42 arms total? Good.
> (T) Sure thing, Miss Satori! Let me know how this works for you.
> Warp growth magic out of Satori's chest so it is two-thirds the size of her body.
> If we can't remember how Hamiya's legs went, then create more legs on Satori so she ultimately has five rows of six comfortably-spaced legs each, with her original two legs in the center of the center row.

---

DoreBug (R):

> "Maybe a large rock, then?"

---

RenBug:

> Shrug.
> "It's up to you."
> Aya heads back for the bedroom.
> Hatate continues.

> You warp some miracle-gro in order to grow Youmu's belly.
> "My whole body." Youmu winces. "Everything."

> You hug Virtue again.
> And she returns it in full

> You prepare and cast.
> "Uh... Okay..."

> You warp some of the growth magic back into yourself
> "Alright."
> You begin to create extra legs for Satori.
> Eventually, you managed to achieve what's desired.
> "I'd like to regulate this some more now..." Satori says.

> "There's not much interesting about eating a rock. Houses are made up of stones or similar and rocks are still on the same page. I wouldn't be able to chew either. Did you do anything about how they'd taste by the way?"

> "I'll see what Merry thinks."
Sisterdai-chan:

>"Pretty sure we haven't, all the times we were going to go through fully, we didn't, so why not now ?"

Rumidais:

>So ?

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Get our lazy ass up and going to Rumia's bedroom.

Yukidai-chan:

> Do this with WorldDai.

WorldDai:

> Is there sky?
> If not, replicate everything of it. Make it a beautiful morning sun emerging from the horizon.
> But be wary of our faith if this is going to strike us hard, of course.

//*Dies*. I think it's everything...?
> "Alright."

> The books are still with you.
> You head towards Rumia's room...

> There is a sky.
> You try to have flowers bloom around the lake.
> It's so much easier. It's practically a cakewalk.
>Watch faith consumption when dealing with our world. Be ready to abort if we think an action will end our existence or incapacitate us.

Shydai:
>"I haven't seen you in a while. Are you well?"
> "Yea." The fairy responds.
Spoiler:
//I would quit because clickbait and because you made me come out from my slumber of lazyness. (????)

If the parser decides to takes his time, or if  he will PWN me in a brutal way. Let's see what happens. Yolo.

Prime:

> Approach and gently caress her cheek.
> "... Would you mind if we go to somewhere else? I have something really, deeply, and extremely important to show you..."
> (The following questions in bold are the hypothetical questions that Kono might ask, and their corresponding answer):
>> "Where?"
>>> "It's a surprise~" (And by the way, always answer gently and calm, in order to not disturb any of the kids).
>> "Why?"
>>> "It's also surprise~. Hehe."
>> "Why it can't be here?"
>>> "Here it's not an appropiate place, dear."
>> "Right now? Why not other time?"
>>> "I think this is the most appropiate time... It's not something that can be done at any time..."
>> "What about the kids?"
>>> "Don't worry. I can have an other me take care of them."

> "And dear... I need you, for this, to split back to Koa and Cirno-chan."
>> "Why?"
>>> "I can't say iiit~. It's a surpriiise~."
>> "Is it really necessary?"
>>> "Yup. Very much. Don't worry. You can make Kono once again if you desire so~"

> If everything goes smoothly, then manifest a new self in the room, named BabyDai, and have her hold the baby carefuly and with care.
> You begin to converse quietly with Kono...
> She agrees to come in the end, and has actually wanted to split for a while...
> You manifest and take hold of the newborn.
RinDai:

> Look sad.
> "... S-Sorry..."

===

KokoDai (T):

> "You can ask me anything you might want to add to yourself. Let's start with this, though..."
> Applying enough growth magic, make Kokoro as taller as Rumia

===

ExperiDai:

> "You know, use the black parts of your dress to make black designs on mine's... That kind of things. Frills. Longer sleeves. That's what I am aiming for. And that's why I want to ask to people I know for materials or clothes that they don't need anymore or so..."

===

AliDai:

> Gently close the box.
> Ask Alice for the one that has the green ring.
>> If she doesn't remember, gently take each of them and look for the green one.
> Once we find it, put the box a bit away from the other two, and put Koa's and Cirno's next to each other in front of us. Koa's being the one at the left, and Cirno's at the right. The one we'll wear must be a bit away at our right.
> "It's time..."

===

YukiDai:

> "Kyaaah~..."
> How does it feel?
> Embrace Shinki back. Aaah, this is fantastiiic...

MaiDai:

> Watch, a bit envious...
> Oh, screw it. Hug her gently as well!

===

LoveDai:

> Keep watch a bit more. We did a great job and we'll rest soon...
> "You better be taking care of your health too."

> You miracle-gro Kokoro up to Rumia's height.

> "Well I use my clot-..." Rumia pauses. "S-Some of the others want me properly dressed sometimes."

> "It's this one." Alice holds one of the boxes up.
> You organize the boxes.
> "I don't think you have everything fine, do you? You really have to be more considerate with this."

> You tighten the hug a bit on your side.
> It's nice. Not as loving as Letty, but there's care in it.
> You join in the hug.
>_
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 03:58:33 AM by Neovereign »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #940 on: September 11, 2017, 02:14:25 AM »
HamiDai:

> "I love you, Aya...And I'm not just saying that to guilt you into forgiveness or anything. I wanted you to actually hear it."

---

Myon:

> "Oh, sorry, Mistress."
> Get out of 'bed'.
> Warp growth magic into the rest of Youmu's body until she looks like a giant version of her normal self (except with larger-than-normal chest and backside).
> Omni-observe Youmu once this is done. How large is she?
> Grow to Youmu's size comparatively (that is, our large self is larger than her large self on the same scale that our normal self is larger than her normal self).
> "I'm glad you want to be super big, though, Mistress. Not many people do. Maybe some day we could go space adventuring and I could make you bigger than anything has ever bigged before...even bigger than the world! And it would be totally safe, don't worry."

Youmu:

> Look over at the Hakugyokurou building, then down at our chest, then back at the building.
> (F) At this size, I could probably safely absorb Hakugrokurou into my chest now...

---

SenDai:

> "Ehehe~ So wonderful~"

---

UdoDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Reisen that makes it so her chest is more pleasurable the larger it is.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Reisen that makes it so her hair feels exceedingly pleasant when a hand is run through it.
> (T) Anyway, since you're alone now, why not 'Daiyousei On' yourself back to your enhanced body and have a little fun?

---

SatoDai:

> Omni-observe around the Earth Spirit Palace for Rin and Utsuho.
> (T) Okay, Miss Satori. What would you like me to change? Oh, and, um, if I find Miss Orin and Miss Okuu, and they're not doing anything important, do you want me to add them to you?

---

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy that makes it so anything that is not conventional food tastes absolutely delicious to her.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy that makes her able to swallow literally anything in a single gulp.
> (R) "Yes, it should taste heavenly. And chewing isn't a problem, you're able to just straight-up swallow anything. Please, try it on this house. I promise nothing bad will happen."

---

RenBug:

> "Okay~"
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 01:23:05 AM by Kilgamayan »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #941 on: September 11, 2017, 08:54:19 AM »
Sisterdai-chan:

>Nod nod and comply, gotta be quick !

Rumidai-chan:

>Read more in the meanwhile ! We must learn to get that spellcard done !

Rumidai-chan 2:

>Warp there safely to be quicker !
>"Rumia-chan ! I must ask you something very important !"

Worldai-chan:

>Now make Lotuses and lilypads appear on the lake, nothing much tho, just some, and for the weather to be an calm and gentle spring weather day, with an pleasant sun.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 11:28:20 PM by Vampy-chan Lover »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #942 on: September 12, 2017, 02:50:18 AM »
RinDai:

> "I will."
> Nod.

===

KokoDai:

> Listen to Kokoro's thoughts on this whole matter of her body changing.

===

Rumidai-chan 2:

> After the following ExperiDai command and Rumia's respective answer to it (be either a vocal or gesturing one, or plain silence), do this.

ExperiDai:

> "Huh? Properly dressed? Aren't you always properly dressed?"
> Look Rumia up and down several times.
> "Well uh,.. This is your room, so I guess you don't go to places like that besides here, right...?"

===

AliDai:

> "I don't think there's a better time, Alice."
> Smile at her confidently and warmly.
> "And Alice? ... Thank you so much for doing this to me. You are a great friend..."

===

WorldDai:

> Make so that the air of the Misty Lake is warm. Not in heat, but warm in the sense of totally peaceful, without disturbances. That one that makes you forget about your problems...

===

LoveDai:

> Look around in the meantime. Any one watching?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #943 on: September 12, 2017, 05:25:03 AM »
//Pruning as usual, I see.

Shydai:
>"So, I was off doing my thing, and then I remembered that I wanted to ask you something that I meant to ask you a while ago."
>Look at her.

>Construction progress
>Casual paranoia check on the flower

Prime:
>Status.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #944 on: September 12, 2017, 05:30:13 AM »
HamiDai:

> "I love you, Aya...And I'm not just saying that to guilt you into forgiveness or anything. I wanted you to actually hear it."

---

Myon:

> "Oh, sorry, Mistress."
> Get out of 'bed'.
> Warp growth magic into the rest of Youmu's body until she looks like a giant version of her normal self (except with larger-than-normal chest and backside).
> Omni-observe Youmu once this is done. How large is she?
> Grow to Youmu's size comparatively (that is, our large self is larger than her large self on the same scale that our normal self is larger than her normal self).
> "I'm glad you want to be super big, though, Mistress. Not many people do. Maybe some day we could go space adventuring and I could make you bigger than anything has ever bigged before...even bigger than the world! And it would be totally safe, don't worry."

Youmu:

> Look over at the Hakugyokurou building, then down at our chest, then back at the building.
> (F) At this size, I could probably safely absorb Hakugrokurou into my chest now...

---

SenDai:

> "Ehehe~ So wonderful~"

---

UdoDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Reisen that makes it so her chest is more pleasurable the larger it is.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Reisen that makes it so her hair feels exceedingly pleasant when a hand is run through it.
> (T) Anyway, since you're alone now, why not 'Daiyousei On' yourself back to your enhanced body and have a little fun?

---

SatoDai:

> (T) Okay, Miss Satori. What would you like me to change? Oh, and, um, if I find Miss Orin and Miss Okuu, and they're not doing anything important, do you want me to add them to you?

---

DoreBug:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy that makes it so anything that is not conventional food tastes absolutely delicious to her.
> Prepare and cast a spell on Doremy that makes her able to swallow literally anything in a single gulp.
> (R) "Yes, it should taste heavenly. And chewing isn't a problem, you're able to just straight-up swallow anything. Please, try it on this house. I promise nothing bad will happen."

---

RenBug:

> "Okay~"
> Aya stops.
> "I love you too, but maybe I only should as Hamiya. There wouldn't be any problems with her..."

> You get out of bed and fit Youmu's overall size to match her increased parts, though, stopping a bit before she matches up completely with her chest and rear.
> Youmu's position changes due to her size, and she is now laying down on her front as a regular person would.
> She's larger than the trees here and it's a good thing she's cloaked.
> You mimic and surpass Youmu's size and proportions, taking into account the difference between your and her regular sizes.
> You have Youmu double-take at Hakugyokurou.
> I wouldn't have to do as much chores if that was inside me... But all of the food and everything risks being destroyed, or whatever happens when it's absorbed... "Thanks. I'd kinda wanna see if I could cut the world, but that's dangerous." Youmu smiles. "But why did you grow? Didn't you want to be in bed?"

> Virtue chuckles lightly and keeps it up.

> You prepare and cast a couple familiar spells.
> "W-What?" Reisen questions as her changed body returns.

> "Ask them, don't force them." Satori replies. "And... remove the extra sets please, aside from a second pair of legs and these arms." Satori waves the arms below her original two.

> You prepare and cast a couple of consumption related spells of the eating variety.
> "I don't want to just remove this house... But given the condition it's in..."

> Renko starts heading for the bathroom.
Sisterdai-chan:

>Nod nod and comply, gotta be quick !

Rumidai-chan:

>Read more in the meanwhile ! We must learn to get that spellcard done !

Rumidai-chan 2:

Worldai-chan:

>Now make Lotuses and lilypads appear on the lake, nothing much tho, just some, and for the weather to be an calm and gentle spring weather day, with an pleasant sun.
> "So just us two, or with Kogasa?"

> Can't finish what you haven't started.
> You return to research about warping and similarities to it, as well as danmaku.

> You warp.
> "Er, why'd you have to come here separately?"

> You decorate the lake to your liking, however, the latter proves difficult, and you're not sure how to accomplish it.
RinDai:

> "I will."
> Nod.

===

KokoDai:

> Listen to Kokoro's thoughts on this whole matter of her body changing.

===

> After the following ExperiDai command and Rumia's respective answer to it (be either a vocal or gesturing one, or plain silence), do this.

ExperiDai:

> "Huh? Properly dressed? Aren't you always properly dressed?"
> Look Rumia up and down several times.
> "Well uh,.. This is your room, so I guess you don't go to places like that besides here, right...?"

===

AliDai:

> "I don't think there's a better time, Alice."
> Smile at her confidently and warmly.
> "And Alice? ... Thank you so much for doing this to me. You are a great friend..."

===

WorldDai:

> Make so that the air of the Misty Lake is warm. Not in heat, but warm in the sense of totally peaceful, without disturbances. That one that makes you forget about your problems...

===

LoveDai:

> Look around in the meantime. Any one watching?
> You nod.
> Rin still seems unconvinced.

> You think about what Kokoro's thinking about.
> I wonder if they'll like me more too...

> You get a few eyefuls of Rumia's figure.
> "My room, I'm completely free. Same for the bathroom. Everywhere else in the mansion, I've got to have at least darkness, and Patchouli is uncomfortable with me like even that, so I have to actually wear clothes in the library..." Rumia answers.

> "You can't really be trying it now..." Alice says.

> The place already seems peaceful...

> No.
//Pruning as usual, I see.

Shydai:
>"So, I was off doing my thing, and then I remembered that I wanted to ask you something that I meant to ask you a while ago."
>Look at her.

>Construction progress
>Casual paranoia check on the flower

Prime:
>Status.
//That's the last possible EXTEND!! without combining posts.
> "Ask me what?" The fairy questions innocently.

> Still working on the next room.

> The flower is unchanged... As is the newborn.

> You are already outside of the room with Kono.
>_

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #945 on: September 12, 2017, 05:55:36 AM »
//I bet you feel a bit that you are trolling us over and over with the prunings.

RinDai:

> Look sad once again.
> "Trust me..."

===

KokoDai (T):

> Is there something you would like in specific, Miss Kokoro? Or maybe go to some place of your preference?

===

ExperiDai:

> And how's Rumia's figure, by the way?
> "Err... The Mistress doesn't get upset if you do that all the time? What about Miss Sakuya?"

===

AliDai:

> "Well, not right now at this moment, but very soon."

===

//That feeling when I forget about HakuDai! Poor Reimu...

HakuDai:

> Check.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Continue as much as Shinki allows so. Have to enjoy this as much as we can!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 05:57:19 AM by Tashi »

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #946 on: September 12, 2017, 11:04:45 AM »
HamiDai:

> "Oh...is it a problem?"

---

Myon:

> How dressed is Youmu?
> "Yeah, destroying it wouldn't be good, but being bigger than it would be really neat. You can look down at absolutely everything as much as you want. And yeah, I did, but I don't want to be left behind by your size, Mistress. It's a lot harder for me to serve you if I'm the size of your finger or something!"

Youmu:

> Look back at the Hakugyokurou building.
> (F) It...should be safe to absorb, though, right? I already absorbed Yuyuko-sama and the three sisters, and they seemed okay. Even happy to be where they are. If they're all safe and happy, then everything in there should be safe as well...

---

SenDai:

> "You're the best, Miss Virtue..."

---

UdoDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Reisen that makes her hair feel more pleasant when a hand is run through it the longer it is.
> (T) What what? It'd be a shame to let this body go to waste, don't you think?

---

SatoDai:

> How dressed is Satori?
> (T) Aww, I think you look really neat with that many arms and legs. I hope you'll reconsider it some day...But okay, Miss Satori, you got it. And of course, no fusions with permissions!
> Unmake all of Satori's extra arms and legs except for a single extra pair in both cases (so she has four arms and four legs). Make sure the remaining extra arms are the ones she waved and the remaining extra legs are the ones on the immediate outside of her original pair of legs.

>> If we find Rin, speak to her using an omni-voice.
>> "Hey, Miss Orin, it's me, Daiyousei? How would you like to be a part of Miss Satori's body? She looks really cool right now, and it's perfectly safe and can be easily undone if one or both of you doesn't like it."
>>> If Rin agrees, warp her life energy inside Satori.
>> If we find Utsuho, speak to her using an omni-voice.
>> "Hey, Miss Okuu, it's me, Daiyousei? How would you like to be a part of Miss Satori's body? She looks really cool right now, and it's perfectly safe and can be easily undone if one or both of you doesn't like it."
>>> If Utsuho agrees, warp her life energy inside Satori.

---

DoreBug (R):

> "I know who used to live here. They don't anymore, and wouldn't care if it was gone, since, well, uh, yeah. Trust me on this, it's okay."

---

HifuuBugs:

> Flop back down on our respective pillows.
> Prepare and cast spells that allow us to omni-observe anywhere inside this house.
> Prepare and cast spells that allow us to omni-observe Renko and Merry, no matter where they are.
> If these spells are successful, begin omni-observing the Hifuus (unless they're using the facilities in a way that demands privacy).

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #947 on: September 12, 2017, 03:37:19 PM »
Sisterdai-chan:

>"Why not Kogasa-chan ? She's part of the family too ! And she is also an co-creator, i don't wanna leave her out..."
>Go on, gotta make this fast.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Because we are different Daiyouseis, anyways, i want you to help me understand it, for real, all of it."
>Nod and explain to her that a fusion will allow us to finally sync.
>Prepare and cast an spell so that Rumia doesn't learn anything about Fusion from an Perfect Fusion with us, use another Dai for this if needed.
>Prep us up safely as needed, then fuse.
>Finally, reflect as an Fusion and understand what is going on with Rumia.

Koishidai-chan:

>Oh yeah ! We gotta help Koishi out with her idea ! Make sure to do that.

Worldai-chan:

>Make the sun rays less intense, and for the wind to be an gentle breeze.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #948 on: September 12, 2017, 11:00:15 PM »
//Iiiii seeee youuuuu Naaaaaaaz~
//I was at college lol. Couldn't do anything until now because of homework and classes. Luckily I'm not working tonight either. I'd hate to keep you waiting that long...

Shydai:
>"You consider yourself a good fairy, right?"

Prime:
>Ponder if Kono, or Koa and Cirno if they already separated, would consider our world beautiful enough as it currently stands.

>Casual check on Medicine, Flower Moriya Shrine, Lily White's last known location, Fairies of Light (last known location).

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #949 on: September 12, 2017, 11:53:51 PM »
//I bet you feel a bit that you are trolling us over and over with the prunings.

RinDai:

> Look sad once again.
> "Trust me..."

===

KokoDai (T):

> Is there something you would like in specific, Miss Kokoro? Or maybe go to some place of your preference?

===

ExperiDai:

> And how's Rumia's figure, by the way?
> "Err... The Mistress doesn't get upset if you do that all the time? What about Miss Sakuya?"

===

AliDai:

> "Well, not right now at this moment, but very soon."

===

//That feeling when I forget about HakuDai! Poor Reimu...

HakuDai:

> Check.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Continue as much as Shinki allows so. Have to enjoy this as much as we can!
> Rin sighs.

> "I wanted to go to Miko and the others." Kokoro says.

> It's her glorious version, not her younger version.
> "Sakuya didn't seem to get upset by the darkness clothes. She might not know they're false."

> "Just be really, really careful about how you do things. If you're going to do them so soon..."

> Reimu is resting on the table. Se might be asleep...

> You continue, and Shinki doesn't seem to let go yet.
HamiDai:

> "Oh...is it a problem?"

---

Myon:

> How dressed is Youmu?
> "Yeah, destroying it wouldn't be good, but being bigger than it would be really neat. You can look down at absolutely everything as much as you want. And yeah, I did, but I don't want to be left behind by your size, Mistress. It's a lot harder for me to serve you if I'm the size of your finger or something!"

Youmu:

> Look back at the Hakugyokurou building.
> (F) It...should be safe to absorb, though, right? I already absorbed Yuyuko-sama and the three sisters, and they seemed okay. Even happy to be where they are. If they're all safe and happy, then everything in there should be safe as well...

---

SenDai:

> "You're the best, Miss Virtue..."

---

UdoDai:

> Prepare and cast a spell on Reisen that makes her hair feel more pleasant when a hand is run through it the longer it is.
> (T) What what? It'd be a shame to let this body go to waste, don't you think?

---

SatoDai:

> How dressed is Satori?
> (T) Aww, I think you look really neat with that many arms and legs. I hope you'll reconsider it some day...But okay, Miss Satori, you got it. And of course, no fusions with permissions!
> Unmake all of Satori's extra arms and legs except for a single extra pair in both cases (so she has four arms and four legs). Make sure the remaining extra arms are the ones she waved and the remaining extra legs are the ones on the immediate outside of her original pair of legs.

>> If we find Rin, speak to her using an omni-voice.
>> "Hey, Miss Orin, it's me, Daiyousei? How would you like to be a part of Miss Satori's body? She looks really cool right now, and it's perfectly safe and can be easily undone if one or both of you doesn't like it."
>>> If Rin agrees, warp her life energy inside Satori.
>> If we find Utsuho, speak to her using an omni-voice.
>> "Hey, Miss Okuu, it's me, Daiyousei? How would you like to be a part of Miss Satori's body? She looks really cool right now, and it's perfectly safe and can be easily undone if one or both of you doesn't like it."

---

DoreBug (R):

> "I know who used to live here. They don't anymore, and wouldn't care if it was gone, since, well, uh, yeah. Trust me on this, it's okay."

---

HifuuBugs:

> Flop back down on our respective pillows.
> Prepare and cast spells that allow us to omni-observe anywhere inside this house.
> Prepare and cast spells that allow us to omni-observe Renko and Merry, no matter where they are.
> If these spells are successful, begin omni-observing the Hifuus (unless they're using the facilities in a way that demands privacy).
> "That... situation wasn't good with me. If we're Hamiya, we'll almost never have something like that. I do want to be with you like this too, but it seems like a better choice to be Hamiya..."

> She only has her underwear, not including her top.
> "If we were going to sleep, where would you sleep?" Youmu removes the support to your bed, before sitting up and storing it in her chest and growing appropriately. These'll help my size too. I hope everything inside will stay fine... I don't want to actually lift it either... Youmu starts to position herself.

> "You say that to all the spectacular fusions." Virtue smiles. "I know you love Lady Luna more, and it's not hard to see why. But I appreciate it nonetheless." Virtue hugs tighter.

> You prepare and cast a similar, cooperative spell to help the previous one.
> "Well, y-yes..." Reisen blushes.

> Satori is fully clothed.
> You unmake a majority of Satori's extra limbs, leaving her with 4 legs and 4 arms, as per the ones she motioned for.
> "I waved more than this, but if this is what you want..." Satori says.
> You continue to observe with haste, finding Orin asleep.
> Your voice seems to wake her, and she takes some time to understand what you offered.
> "Safe? I guess I wanna see how she looks if you say she's different..." Orin speaks tiredly.
> You warp Orin's life energy into Satori, fusing her with her.
> Satori gain's the pet's ears, as well as her duo of tails, which poke out underneath her dress. She also seems to sport claws now.

> "Mm... Okay..." Doremy seems unsure, heading to an outside edge of the house.

> You prepare as you flop down.
> However, your premonition urges you against such. Flopping down, that is.
Sisterdai-chan:

>"Why not Kogasa-chan ? She's part of the family too ! And she is also an co-creator, i don't wanna leave her out..."
>Go on, gotta make this fast.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Because we are different Daiyouseis, anyways, i want you to help me understand it, for real, all of it."
>Nod and explain to her that a fusion will allow us to finally sync.
>Prepare and cast an spell so that Rumia doesn't learn anything about Fusion from an Perfect Fusion with us, use another Dai for this if needed.
>Prep us up safely as needed, then fuse.
>Finally, reflect as an Fusion and understand what is going on with Rumia.

Koishidai-chan:

>Oh yeah ! We gotta help Koishi out with her idea ! Make sure to do that.

Worldai-chan:

>Make the sun rays less intense, and for the wind to be an gentle breeze.
> "Okay."
> Sanae begins to fuse with you and Kogasa, flowing the excess life energy into Kogasa's umbrella.

> "I don't think I want to right now..." Rumia refuses.

> You still haven't located Koishi yet...

> The conditions are already set.
//I was at college lol. Couldn't do anything until now because of homework and classes. Luckily I'm not working tonight either. I'd hate to keep you waiting that long...

Shydai:
>"You consider yourself a good fairy, right?"

Prime:
>Ponder if Kono, or Koa and Cirno if they already separated, would consider our world beautiful enough as it currently stands.

>Casual check on Medicine, Flower Moriya Shrine, Lily White's last known location, Fairies of Light (last known location).
> "Not as good as you..." The fairy says.
> You ponder...
> You think they might... But you should still fix up with more flowers and others just in case!

> You check...
> Medicine's still near the Garden of the Sun.

> The goddesses haven't woken up yet apart from Gasanae's counterparts.

> You don't find Lily White...
> The Three Fairies are near their home and seem to be heading off somewhere.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #950 on: September 13, 2017, 12:01:55 AM »
HamiDai:

> "You mean what just happened? You don't have to go back in her if you don't want to, certainly."

---

Myon:

> "I'll figure something out, Mistress. Don't worry about me."
> Watch with interest.

Youmu:

> Position and move ourselves so as to absorb Hakugyokurou.

Myon:

> Observe Youmu once she's done, and listen to her thoughts.

---

SenDai:

> "Well, um, maybe, but you're a part of the reason she's so good!"

---

UdoDai (T):

> Then go for it while you have the opportunity! And don't forget that I can change things for the better in any fashion you want, Miss Reisen.

---

SatoDai:

> Did Satori grow at all, either base height or in certain areas, as a result of Rin being put inside her?
> (T) Oh, sorry, Miss Satori. I'll fix that now!
> Re-create all of the arms Satori had previously waved.
> Wait for a reaction from Rin and Satori about Rin's presence.

> Omni-observe around the Earth Spirit Palace some more for Utsuho.
>> If we find her, speak to her using an omni-voice.

---

DoreBug (R):

> "You can do it, Miss Doremy! Though I'll stop talking now so I don't interfere with things."

---

> Omni-observe the Junko-Hecatia bedroom to see how they're doing.

---

DahlBug:

> While our host does whatever she's doing, prepare and cast a spell that locates Eiki for us.
> Once this spell has been cast, prepare and cast a spell that allows us to omni-observe where Eiki is.
> If this spell is permissible and successful, begin omni-observing Eiki.

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #951 on: September 13, 2017, 12:07:41 AM »
//Gawd. I missed when I was active.

RinDai:

> "Is there anything I can do for you so you feel more relaxed about this? I don't want you to be upset..."

===

KokoDai (T):

> Well, if you desire so. How are you going to get there?

===

ExperiDai:

> "I think you should wear your clothes, then. I mean, to evade problems."

===

AliDai:

> "Uhm... why exactly are you worried about, if I can know? I don't want to do something wrong, but I am confident I can do it. Hehe."
> Smile.

===

HakuDai:

> Move a bit so we can see Reimu's face and prove ourself right.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Don't stop either, then.
> "Kyah~... You are so caring..."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #952 on: September 13, 2017, 12:26:44 AM »
//You should leave that tree alone, it's nothing but trouble.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Please, i promise it will be quick and not troublesome, plus you wanted to experience this before too right ?"
>Nod.
>"You keep saying how i can't understand you, and that drives me nuts, because i wanna understand my friends, otherwise how can i call myself their friend ?"

Koishidai-chan:

>Well, look for her ! Stroll around, we're bound to find her sometime.

Worldai-chan:

>Hm... now imagine a decently sized altar, with an smooth marble statue of Nee-chan Sanae with an warm smile and written nearby it:
>"In the name of the person that took me in as her sister, regardless of my species, that taught me and guided me, that laughed with me, was sad with me, that fought with me, and pardoned me for my errors, one of the sources of the warmth of my heart, we may not be sisters by blood, but definitely by soul, thank you so much nee-chan...

-Daiyousei Kochiya. =)"
>Try to create it a bit further away from the lakeshore, but not so far.

Sisterdai-chan:

>Embrace it with warmth.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #953 on: September 13, 2017, 12:28:19 AM »
ShyDai:
>"But still good, yes?"
>Smile
>"Well, the point is, there's now a village for good fairies like you and me. And I'd like to know if you'd like to be a part of it. There's a hundred and eighty three fairies living there, not including me, and we have plenty of room to spare."
>Watch her reaction.

>Try to prepare to add flowers to the empty spots of our world, but don't actually make them.
>Can we assess a faith cost from that?
>What is our faith like anyway?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #954 on: September 13, 2017, 02:08:10 AM »
HamiDai:

> "You mean what just happened? You don't have to go back in her if you don't want to, certainly."

---

Myon:

> "I'll figure something out, Mistress. Don't worry about me."
> Watch with interest.

Youmu:

> Position and move ourselves so as to absorb Hakugyokurou.

Myon:

> Observe Youmu once she's done, and listen to her thoughts.

---

SenDai:

> "Well, um, maybe, but you're a part of the reason she's so good!"

---

UdoDai (T):

> Then go for it while you have the opportunity! And don't forget that I can change things for the better in any fashion you want, Miss Reisen.

---

SatoDai:

> Did Satori grow at all, either base height or in certain areas, as a result of Rin being put inside her?
> (T) Oh, sorry, Miss Satori. I'll fix that now!
> Re-create all of the arms Satori had previously waved.
> Wait for a reaction from Rin and Satori about Rin's presence.

> Omni-observe around the Earth Spirit Palace some more for Utsuho.
>> If we find her, speak to her using an omni-voice.

---

DoreBug (R):

> "You can do it, Miss Doremy! Though I'll stop talking now so I don't interfere with things."

---

> Omni-observe the Junko-Hecatia bedroom to see how they're doing.

---

DahlBug:

> While our host does whatever she's doing, prepare and cast a spell that locates Eiki for us.
> Once this spell has been cast, prepare and cast a spell that allows us to omni-observe where Eiki is.
> If this spell is permissible and successful, begin omni-observing Eiki.
> "I  know..."

> Youmu continues, taking in the structure for an increase in size.
> Youmu sits up. There'll probably be a lot of regrets from this like no more food, but it's too late now... "I guess we're just not sleeping yet then..."

> The fusion lightly flows through your hair, appreciating the feeling.

> "D-Do you understand what you're... asking me to do?" Reisen asks. "I mean, even if I would, I don't have a lot of privacy..."

> She grew hardly in height.
> You recreate Satori's first column, bringing her back to 10 arms.
> "Thank you."
> "Uh..." Orin questions.
> "Oh. You're here. Good morning Orin." Satori speaks.
> "Good morning..." Orin replies.
> You continue searching...

> "A-Another thing. How will this work? Do I just try it all at once, or in pieces?" Doremy shifts.

> You observe...
> They're in the same bed at least... With context clues, they seem to be in more free and comfortable clothing. More examination seems to reveal that there hasn't been any further steps past the two already being closer however.

> You prepare and cast...
> She's near the Sanzu River it seems.
> You consider...
> Then prepare and cast.
> She's accompanied by Komachi and, surprisingly, Koishi.
> "You should undo the thingies you said." Koishi speaks.
> "Why do you say that?" Eiki questions.
> "Not every thingy, but she's really good and only does stuff for other people's enjoyment."
> "Even if they're wrong?" Komachi asks.
> "Uhh..." Koishi looks aside. "S-Sorry. I didn't mean to look away." Koishi snaps back to facing the yama.
//Gawd. I missed when I was active.

RinDai:

> "Is there anything I can do for you so you feel more relaxed about this? I don't want you to be upset..."

===

KokoDai (T):

> Well, if you desire so. How are you going to get there?

===

ExperiDai:

> "I think you should wear your clothes, then. I mean, to evade problems."

===

AliDai:

> "Uhm... why exactly are you worried about, if I can know? I don't want to do something wrong, but I am confident I can do it. Hehe."
> Smile.

===

HakuDai:

> Move a bit so we can see Reimu's face and prove ourself right.

===

YukiDai, MaiDai:

> Don't stop either, then.
> "Kyah~... You are so caring..."
> "Tell me what's more important than your health." Rin pouts.

> "I don't know."

> "I do when I have to." Rumia says.

> "I think that you're rushing it." Alice says.

> You shift.
> "Mm?" Reimu looks over.

> You continue.
> "Well... We can stop when you want to." Shinki says.
//You should leave that tree alone, it's nothing but trouble.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Please, i promise it will be quick and not troublesome, plus you wanted to experience this before too right ?"
>Nod.
>"You keep saying how i can't understand you, and that drives me nuts, because i wanna understand my friends, otherwise how can i call myself their friend ?"

Koishidai-chan:

>Well, look for her ! Stroll around, we're bound to find her sometime.

Worldai-chan:

>Hm... now imagine a decently sized altar, with an smooth marble statue of Nee-chan Sanae with an warm smile and written nearby it:
>"In the name of the person that took me in as her sister, regardless of my species, that taught me and guided me, that laughed with me, was sad with me, that fought with me, and pardoned me for my errors, one of the sources of the warmth of my heart, we may not be sisters by blood, but definitely by soul, thank you so much nee-chan...

-Daiyousei Kochiya. =)"
>Try to create it a bit further away from the lakeshore, but not so far.

Sisterdai-chan:

>Embrace it with warmth.
> "You can understand by talking it out too you know." Rumia pats the bed. "Just be considerate in what you say."

> You've already found her...

> You create a specific monument.

> You let the fusion continue to be made, before it finishes.
ShyDai:
>"But still good, yes?"
>Smile
>"Well, the point is, there's now a village for good fairies like you and me. And I'd like to know if you'd like to be a part of it. There's a hundred and eighty three fairies living there, not including me, and we have plenty of room to spare."
>Watch her reaction.

>Try to prepare to add flowers to the empty spots of our world, but don't actually make them.
>Can we assess a faith cost from that?
>What is our faith like anyway?
> "A-A village!?" The fairy questions in surprise.

> You try to prepare...
> It won't take much, but it's still some.
> Still recovering. Not that fast either...
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #955 on: September 13, 2017, 02:45:49 AM »
HamiDai:

> "I am kinda curious, though, why you and Momizi had such different reactions to it..."

---

Myon:

> How large is Youmu's chest compared to the rest of her?
> "It would seem not, Mistress. But I'm perfectly fine with that, if this is what we're pursuing instead."

Youmu;

> Begin stroking our chest.
> Try standing up.
> (F) I wonder what else I could absorb...I could probably absorb anything I wanted to at this size.

---

SenDai:

> "Mmmmm~"

---

UdoDai (T):

> What do you mean, Miss Reisen? Your door's closed and everything.

---

SatoDai:

> (R) Hi Miss Orin! Welcome to Miss Satori's new body! Isn't it wonderful?

> Continue omni-searching for Utsuho.

---

DoreBug (R):

> "All at once."

---

> Listen in on Hecatia and Junko to figure out what they're talking about.

---

> Omni-whisper in Koishi's ear: "It's okay, Miss Koishi. I gotta listen to Miss Eiki."

---

ReimuBug:

> Do we still exist?
>> If so, are we awake?
>>> If so, check on our host's thoughts (if permissible).

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #956 on: September 13, 2017, 03:04:05 AM »
ShyDai:
>Nod.
>"It's a really nice village too. Everyone gets along well there."
>Smile
>"So, would you be interested? Would you like to take a look at it first?"

>Check on our followers.

>How much will it cost?
>Consider possible names for our "Paradise"
>>Hmm... Paradise...

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #957 on: September 13, 2017, 03:10:04 AM »
>Just name the place "Titania's Sanctuary".

Koishidai-chan:

>Well... we wait for her then.

New Fusion:

>How do we feel ?
>Who are we ?
>Examine ourselves, everything alright ?
>Once everything is checked, time to find an Red-white Shrine Maiden.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Uhm..."
>Sit down.
>"But i dunno where to start at... uhm... ehm... why do you feel like you will end up sealed again if you go that way ?"

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
« Reply #958 on: September 13, 2017, 04:34:31 AM »
RinDai:

> "Would that make you less upset...?"

===

KokoDai (T):

> Think about how Kokoro intends to get to Senkai. She doesn't know because she forgot how to get there, or because she can't decide herself between method X and Y?
> Well, you know you can get there through cracks... Remember, now that you are like this, you have access to Senkai whenever you want to.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, that means you use them. I would rather not ask for any of your dresses in that case..."

===

AliDai:

> "What do you recommend? And what exactly I shouldn't rush for? Do I have to do something before it...?"

===

HakuDai:

> "Oh, sorry. I thought you were asleep. Double sorry. I spaced out a bit."

===

MakaiDais:

> "We wouldn't ever want to! You are just that great!"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #959 on: September 13, 2017, 04:50:32 AM »
HamiDai:

> "I am kinda curious, though, why you and Momizi had such different reactions to it..."

---

Myon:

> How large is Youmu's chest compared to the rest of her?
> "It would seem not, Mistress. But I'm perfectly fine with that, if this is what we're pursuing instead."

Youmu;

> Begin stroking our chest.
> Try standing up.
> (F) I wonder what else I could absorb...I could probably absorb anything I wanted to at this size.

---

SenDai:

> "Mmmmm~"

---

UdoDai (T):

> What do you mean, Miss Reisen? Your door's closed and everything.

---

SatoDai:

> (R) Hi Miss Orin! Welcome to Miss Satori's new body! Isn't it wonderful?

> Continue omni-searching for Utsuho.

---

DoreBug (R):

> "All at once."

---

> Listen in on Hecatia and Junko to figure out what they're talking about.

---

> Omni-whisper in Koishi's ear: "It's okay, Miss Koishi. I gotta listen to Miss Eiki."

---

ReimuBug:

> Do we still exist?
>> If so, are we awake?
>>> If so, check on our host's thoughts (if permissible).
> "We're not the same people... So, are we.. going anywhere, soon, or not..."

> It's very large, but not nearly larger than herself. Her hands could almost still cover them.
> You have Youmu get a feel for the increased assets.
> However, you're unable to make her stand as her recent thoughts seem to have hooked her considerably.
> Could I absorb the mountain...? No... that'd definitely start an incident...

> The fusion continues slowly and pleasantly. You expect her to fall asleep in a while like this...

> "It could still be opened, And almost everyone would be awake by now too."

> "Uh... Yea. Well... some of it is, I guess."
> "Thank you for being honest Orin." Satori says.
> Nuclear Hell Raven Get!
> ...
> "Of course. Why wouldn't I want to be a part of Satori-sama?" Okuu replies.
> You add the enthusiastic birb to the fusion.

> "Will I just be huge while waiting for it to dissolve, or will it just vanish once it reaches a certain part of me?" Doremy questions further.

> "I admit it would be a problem..." Hecatia says.
> "Perhaps we should just get to sleep then. Dressed." Junko states.
> "You wouldn't even want to try it?"
> "Best to not make a bad impression for the residents here..." Junko replies.

> Koishi loops upset.
> "...Okay. Sorry for bothering you miss Yama." Koishi says.
> "Take care." Komachi waves as Koishi begins to depart.

> You do not.
ShyDai:
>Nod.
>"It's a really nice village too. Everyone gets along well there."
>Smile
>"So, would you be interested? Would you like to take a look at it first?"

>Check on our followers.

>How much will it cost?
>Consider possible names for our "Paradise"
>>Hmm... Paradise...
> "Yea." The fairy nods.

> The village residents have started to play.

> 3% of your faith. Ugh, it's been long since you've had something cost a significant amount of faith...
> You consider... Paradise is an obvious and easy one. You don't think you'd be called out on naming it such...
> You could probably be fancy and name it paradiso even...
>Just name the place "Titania's Sanctuary".

Koishidai-chan:

>Well... we wait for her then.

New Fusion:

>How do we feel ?
>Who are we ?
>Examine ourselves, everything alright ?
>Once everything is checked, time to find an Red-white Shrine Maiden.

Rumidai-chan 2:

>"Uhm..."
>Sit down.
>"But i dunno where to start at... uhm... ehm... why do you feel like you will end up sealed again if you go that way ?"
> You feel alright.
> You'll go by... Gasanadai. Or GSD even...
> You head for Reimu's shrine as you examine yourself.
> You have green hair, with a slight teal color. Your right eye through Omni-vision, while your left is red. Your clothes are most similar to Gasanae's.
> Along with you sporting Daiyousei's wings, the umbrella also has a small set of wings.

> You sit down.
> "Refresh me. If I go what way?"
RinDai:

> "Would that make you less upset...?"

===

KokoDai (T):

> Think about how Kokoro intends to get to Senkai. She doesn't know because she forgot how to get there, or because she can't decide herself between method X and Y?
> Well, you know you can get there through cracks... Remember, now that you are like this, you have access to Senkai whenever you want to.

===

ExperiDai:

> "Well, that means you use them. I would rather not ask for any of your dresses in that case..."

===

AliDai:

> "What do you recommend? And what exactly I shouldn't rush for? Do I have to do something before it...?"

===

HakuDai:

> "Oh, sorry. I thought you were asleep. Double sorry. I spaced out a bit."

===

MakaiDais:

> "We wouldn't ever want to! You are just that great!"
> "It depends." Rin answers.

> You think...
> She doesn't know.
> Kokoro starts to look around the area for cracks in the ground of buildings.

> Rumia's talking to the other you...

> "I recommend taking your time with it. Perfect things don't happen quickly."

> Reimu sighs and sits up.

> "Well, we can't progress further in any way if you continue, so you will have to eventually."
>_