~Beyond the Border~ > Mystia's Stored Games
Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 34
(1/202) > >>
Neovereign:
> You are Daiyousei, a Fairy Goddess residing mainly near Gensokyo's Misty Lake.

> Although you were very timid and shy in the past, you've changed for the better over time. Your once best friend, then ex-best friend Cirno had became your romantic partner, and as did Koakuma, a little devil whom lives in the Scarlet Devil Mansion as an aid to Patchouli. The human-goddess Sanae Kochiya had become one of your close friends, and you look to each other as sisters now, while a fusion of the three Tengu; Shameimaru Aya, Hatate Himekaidou, and Momiji Inubashira; had become another loving partner of yours, or rather, of one of your other selves.

> Along with your godhood, you've become capable of manifesting not just near your home, but seemingly anywhere within Gensokyo, the exceptions seeming to be small places... You no longer require Koakuma or Flandre's magic to assist in helping you be many places at once. With this, you've made healthy relationships with many of the residents of Gensokyo.

> Through a process you yourself invented, dubbed: "Fusion"; you've made your own family, defying the rules of nature that prevent you to do so normally. Even further, you're already expecting the normal way to happen soon. You just aren't sure when... Your current close family consists of Letty (Cirno and your mother-figure), Shinki (Koakuma and Alice's mother figure(?)), Koa and Cirno (your partners), Belgrade and Lucien (Your children), and Yaia (a kitten you saved). You are also accompanied by Ruukoto, Reimu's (now yours) maid created by Yumemi Okazaki.

> You've helped in creating a Fairy Village, near the Moriya Shrine, in which the residents are almost entirely composed of "Good Fairies", fairies whom you've helped understand certain things better. With the Human Village's interest in fairies increasing and word of a book being made in favor of them partially from their perspective, you've practically accomplished your goal of making a difference for fairies in Gensokyo. Though, you still have something to take care of with your family before you're satisfied.

> Previously...

--- Quote from: Suwako Moriya on June 13, 2017, 12:37:40 PM ---//The following should not require any time passage.

Myon:

> Does Youmu appear to be discomforted by the situation?

DoreBug:

> Does Dream Doremy appear to be discomforted by the situation?

---

//Okay, I've thought about it some, and here's my worst-case scenario plan of action with "my" Dais. The rest of you can operate independently of this, I imagine, though if there continues to be little/no active discussion of how to address the problem, I may just take that over as well.

//HamiDai (Tengu): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
//SenDai (Virtue) LadyBug and KaisuDai (Kaisu) LunaDai (Luna): Lie on Luna, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
//ReimuBug (Reimu): Unmake
//Myon (Youmu): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed (eject ourselves from the ghost half if need be for Youmu's sake)
//HifuuBugs (Renko/Mary): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed
//RanBug (Ran): Demanifest
//DoreBug (Doremy): Lie on the floor, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed (eject ourselves from Doremy if need be for Dream Doremy's sake)
//YamaBug (Yamame): Demanifest (sorry Yamame, we'll fix it later)
//TokiBug (Tokiko): Demanifest
//HecaDai (Hecatia): Warp over to the main family group, lie on the ground, try not to cry, cry a lot, pass out if needed

--- End quote ---
> Youmu does.

> Doremy... seems to be enjoying the desserts a lot. Seemingly too much to even feel it, you'd assume.

--- Quote from: Vampy-chan Lover on June 13, 2017, 01:59:00 PM ---//Well...

All Dais:

>Start focusing on that seed and on that feeling, with the thought of having Prime give birth to our child, if any of us are near the seed's path of growth, get out of there, since it may be dangerous.

Sisterdai-chan:

>How are things going here ? We can't just have our onee-chan miss it !

--- End quote ---
(These actions were not parsed, but instead set here in case one wants to consider options in the newest thread. Well, the first part is the only time consuming, so...)
> Sanae seems to be getting up.
>_
Suwako Moriya:
//Oh wait, YamaBug shouldn't be demanifested, she has boosted miracles. In that case, she'll do the same thing as HecaDai.

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Does Luna appear to be discomforted by the situation?
Neovereign:

--- Quote from: Suwako Moriya on June 13, 2017, 02:16:12 PM ---//Oh wait, YamaBug shouldn't be demanifested, she has boosted miracles. In that case, she'll do the same thing as HecaDai.

LadyBug, LunaDai:

> Does Luna appear to be discomforted by the situation?

--- End quote ---
> Yes.
>_
Tashi:
//Honestly? The plan of action for my Dais is to warp them at our home and let them bear the pain there. It's not like we can do much else.
I plan to demanifest SekiDai, LoveDai, LettyDai (After leaving Letty at home, of course!) and RinBug, which is only a clone of RinDai. Like that, RinDai, NannyDai and ExperiDai will remain so the house doesn't get too crowded with crying Dais.

Edit:

SekiDai, LoveDai:

> Demanifest.

===

LettyDai:

> "I-I'm going to warp you out here, Letty-sama..."
> Being extremely sure that nothing will happen to Letty due to us feeling strange and losing concentration, warp her in a clear spot at the house.
> Afterwards, demanifest.

===

RinDai:

> Unmake RinBug.
> "I-I have to go, Rin. I will return with you after this, okay? This might get a bit uncomfortable if I stay..."
> If she agrees, then warp to a clear spot in our house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.

===

NannyDai:

> Move to where our kids are and start nudging them awake.

===

ExperiDai:

> "I will have to go, Miss Keine... Sorry, but things might get weird due to the birth and if I stay..."
> If she agrees, warp to a clear spot in the house.
> Move to the opposite side of the house, with the objective to avoid the part that is nearest to the seed.

//The following actions must only be parsed if they don't take any time.

RuuDai:

> What are we doing?

===

Florida:

> Do we exist?

> Don't parse the commands from SekiDai to ExperiDai unless everyone is ready to go.
Tashi:
//Previous post was editted.

//On a random thought... Wouldn't Seija magic work here? Maybe trying to invert the weird feelings...
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version