Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT III - Part 4  (Read 104039 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT III - Part 4
« Reply #990 on: October 25, 2017, 04:38:07 AM »
>"I want to live with Renko. If she's sentenced for a long time, then I'd have to wait in the normal world, since staying here isn't good for a human. Wouldn't her staying here do something to her too? And we probably would've lost so much of our lives by the time she's released..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #991 on: October 25, 2017, 04:43:28 AM »
>"I want to live with Renko. If she's sentenced for a long time, then I'd have to wait in the normal world, since staying here isn't good for a human. Wouldn't her staying here do something to her too? And we probably would've lost so much of our lives by the time she's released..."
>"I see... Love is indeed a powerful emotion..." Yukari sighs, "If that is truly what you desire, then I have no reason to ask you to leave Gensokyo any longer... That being said, it might be in your best interest to construct your first spellcard sooner than later. If you're going to become a permanent resident of Gensokyo, then you will need to play by the rules, after all..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #992 on: October 25, 2017, 04:55:17 AM »
>Consider how  things would be if both us and Renko drank the immortal elixir Yukari mentioned...
>"We still need to improve in flight and danmaku..."
>Did we ever even tell Yukari about YgMg?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #993 on: October 25, 2017, 05:04:52 AM »
>Consider how  things would be if both us and Renko drank the immortal elixir Yukari mentioned...
>"We still need to improve in flight and danmaku..."
>Did we ever even tell Yukari about YgMg?
>You wonder... The two of you would be immortal, right?
>"Renko, yes. But if you've been practicing then you should be able to create at least one spellcard right now."
>You have, but not all the details about her.

>"So, is that all you wanted to talk about?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #994 on: October 25, 2017, 05:06:58 AM »
>"The person still in me, and Makai. Some things about you and me would've been nice too, if it were just us..."
>Hold out our hand. Any eyes?
>Current inventory on us right now.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #995 on: October 25, 2017, 05:21:39 AM »
>"...Makai. Some things about you and me would've been nice too, if it were just us..."
>Hold out our hand. Any eyes?
>Current inventory on us right now.
>Something seems to hold your tongue, and you omit the first part of your statement.
>Not... yet...

>You look at your hand. No eyes here....

>INVENTORY:

>Black and White Shirt (equipped)
 >>A shirt obtained in Makai. It's a little too small. It feels tight around your chest.

>Black Skirt (equipped)
 >>A skirt obtained in Makai.

>Hat (equipped)
 >>A white cap that you wear almost all the time.

>Satchel (capacity: 18/20 units)
 >>A bag for carrying items. Has a limited carrying capacity.

>Coin Pouch (2 units)
  >>A bag filled with coins from Makai. You gave some of them to Kagerou.
  >>Contains one indigo coin, three cyan coins, five orange coins, and one red coin.

>Burnt Photo (1 unit)
  >>A picture found in the Prismriver mansion, it depicts the four Prismrivers, except Layla has her head and upper body burned off.

>Clothes (8 units)
  >>Your signature outfit, a purple and white dress with a black belt.

>Cloak (4 units)
  >>A grey cloak with a hood you obtained in Makai.

>Notebook (1 unit)
  >>A blank notebook you can easily tear the pages out of.

>Pen (1 unit)
  >>A writing utensil.

>Flash Drive (0 units)
  >>A flash drive that you believe belongs to Rikako Asakura. It's labelled "Personal Files." You could probably access it with a computer or laptop, but would you want to?

>文57 (1 unit)
  >>Cash on hand. 

>"Ah, yes Makai. What about it?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #996 on: October 25, 2017, 05:29:22 AM »
>"Does what you said about me not going there mean you can't either? Have you ever been there, or any other worlds?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #997 on: October 25, 2017, 05:34:40 AM »
>"Does what you said about me not going there mean you can't either? Have you ever been there, or any other worlds?"
>"No. I merely tend to stay out of Shinki's affairs, that's the goddess of Makai in case you didn't know. Anyway, in turn she tends to stay out of Gensokyo. And yes, I've been to Makai in the past, as well as a great deal of other worlds..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #998 on: October 25, 2017, 05:39:34 AM »
>"Could you tell me more about it?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #999 on: October 25, 2017, 05:45:40 AM »
>"Could you tell me more about it?"
>"It's the home of demons. The atmosphere is toxic, able to weaken lesser youkai over time, as well as being potentially lethal to humans. However, it also has a high level of ambient magic compared to Gensokyo, which makes it a popular spot for magicians to practice and improve their powers."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #1000 on: October 25, 2017, 05:53:25 AM »
>"Yea I know. It was a pain."
>"So it might be good to go if we do end up both turning... Thanks. I'd like to ask for more later, but it's getting late, and I'd like relaxing more. And that cake Chen's going to make too..."
>Smile.
>"I wanna check something in here before that though. I'll be out soon, but if I'm not, you can check in. Thanks."
>Nod and wait for her to leave, then look at our hand expectantly.
>"YuugenMagan..."
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 07:51:36 PM by Neovereign »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #1001 on: October 26, 2017, 03:13:17 AM »
>"Yea I know. It was a pain."
>"So it might be good to go if we do end up both turning... Thanks. I'd like to ask for more later, but it's getting late, and I'd like relaxing more. And that cake Chen's going to make too..."
>Smile.
>"I wanna check something in here before that though. I'll be out soon, but if I'm not, you can check in. Thanks."
>Nod and wait for her to leave, then look at our hand expectantly.
>"YuugenMagan..."
>Once you're alone, you invoke her name.
>Darkness consumes you, you feel eyes open up in places you didn't think were possible. You feel yourself slipping deeper into an unending abyss of gloom hatred. As you gaze out into the ever receding surface, you see the faces of friends and family all screaming for you, you reach out, intending to give them one last hug smile as you proceed to say your goodbye slaughter them all!
>...

New thread is preparing, please wait warmly until it is ready...