Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 22  (Read 63798 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 22
« Reply #990 on: December 11, 2016, 09:15:08 PM »
//Look Nazgul, now you are just being hotheaded, evem i didn't understand your commands well until i analyzed it four or five times, so let's just calm down, i did the initial mistake, so let me fix it.

>Don't do any retcon.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #991 on: December 11, 2016, 09:17:36 PM »
//We can just continue from where we are if the retcon goes through, I just want to retcon it so that we did not make two trips back in time, and that these actions are now taking place on the inital trip as intended.

//I guess this means Kilga is the deciding tiebreaker vote then

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #992 on: December 11, 2016, 09:23:19 PM »
//Not really in a position to write anything at length right now, but I will at least say I read the entered commands the same way the parser did, so my vote is for things to have happened as they were parsed.

//Sorry for not contributing further, I've been largely unable to check in for more than a little bit at a time all weekend. (I guess this was the perfect time for a minor disaster to strike in-game for me.)
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #993 on: December 11, 2016, 09:29:50 PM »
//Please, describe, in great detail, how it was vague, and how a simple notification was interpreted as "skip ahead in time" and I'll drop it, because I honestly don't understand.

//And parser, next time you're confused, please ask for clarification more explicitly next time.

//And sorry if I'm sounding a bit harsh, I'm juggling this with studying for a final...

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #994 on: December 11, 2016, 09:36:12 PM »

>Stop rewinding time, but keep times stopped.
>Shrink to reduce detectability further
>Unfreeze time.

>Make a game note once we're synced back to the present. Assume all other prior Dai actions for all Dais are being executed in parallel with these events until then.

"Unfreeze time" meant that you allowed the flow of time to resume.

While the "Make a game note once we're synced" was referring to the present we came from, AKA:

>The present, that is, the time it was prior to us going back. Use other Dai actions for reference. The present should be the commands given at the last parsing prior to time travel.

In short, you picked the wrong point in time for the game note, the correct one would have been the point where Eirin had asked us about how were we talking with her.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #995 on: December 11, 2016, 09:42:00 PM »
In short, you picked the wrong point in time for the game note, the correct one would have been the point where Eirin had asked us about how were we talking with her.
//Aha, but I did NOT say to advance time for the game note, and considering every game note before NEVER advanced time, I didn't specifically say it because I expected the parser to treat it like every game note.
//Time also shouldn't have advanced since I did not specify to allow EiriDai to idle. I literally just wanted the parser to inform us once we reached the present, WHILE we were doing our things with Eiridai, so we can do the next commands for the OTHER daiyouseis.

"Unfreeze time" meant that you allowed the flow of time to resume.
//Because we were ready to change the past >.>

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #996 on: December 11, 2016, 09:52:38 PM »
//I think I got it now. Understanding what you meant took far too long though, and I wasn't willing to use that time. Of course, this was just a bunch of time wasted that I should've been getting work done TT_TT
Retconning...
//I don't want to go too far back, just far enough so we can stop Reisen from doing our thing.

>Stop rewinding time, but keep times stopped.
>Shrink to reduce detectability further
>Unfreeze time.

>Make a game note once we're synced back to the present. Assume all other prior Dai actions for all Dais are being executed in parallel with these events until then.
> You do so.
//Though what actions would the others even take, being on the normal course of time? You could've just posted more of EiriDai's actions and that would've made it much clearer...  :matsuriscowl:
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #997 on: December 11, 2016, 10:00:30 PM »
//Well then... We were just about ready to move on as things were parsed, but I guess I'll take the retcon... I should be getting some work done too...

EiriDai:
>What are Reisen/Eirin doing?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #998 on: December 11, 2016, 10:01:37 PM »
>Okay, now slowly wait for time to go by until a bit before Eirin makes the question, and inform the past us of what happened and what we olan to do too.

//Okay ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #999 on: December 11, 2016, 10:11:34 PM »
//*thumbs up.*

>Subjugate the masses with our godly glory.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #1000 on: December 11, 2016, 10:18:24 PM »
//*thumbs up.*

>Subjugate the masses with our godly glory.
> You embrace Gensokyo, as they cheer for their new goddess, friend of all.