Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 18  (Read 79923 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 18
« Reply #600 on: October 24, 2016, 01:34:28 PM »
//Explained.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 01:58:35 PM by Starlighthawk »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #601 on: October 24, 2016, 01:40:52 PM »
//NurseDai IS a flan clone of WatchDai. And she was the second one made.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #602 on: October 24, 2016, 01:41:55 PM »
//Also WatchDai can't make Koa clones, being already a Koa clone herself

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #603 on: October 24, 2016, 01:42:26 PM »
//So.... Lakedai-chan actually does not exist ? We did attempt to go over our limit without success before, so...

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #604 on: October 24, 2016, 01:45:39 PM »
//That is an valid point, yet we shouldn't dismiss having an alternative at ready, if she does not like it then at least we are already ready to warp the fishes to the Moriya Lake or to an grown bucket or whatever.

//Anyways sorry we had to argue like this (Again), but sometimes it just has to come out for the better.

//If Youmu doesn't like it, then we move them away. I find that far less amusing than the current setup, though.

//Anyway, in the future, I would appreciate if you would actually hold off on waiting for an explanation (like both Naz and the parser suggested you do) instead of taking unilateral action to ruin my fun just because you didn't like it. Please consider other's thoughts on matters more.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 01:50:36 PM by Suwako Moriya »
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #605 on: October 24, 2016, 01:49:51 PM »
//you're really going to interrupt prime, Koa and Cirno's moment to make a clone? There's a reason why I didn't make any koa clones when Tenshi was injured...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 01:51:29 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #606 on: October 24, 2016, 01:51:04 PM »
//you're really going to interrupt prime, Koa and Cirno's moment to make a clone?

//Anyway, in the future, I would appreciate if you would actually hold off on waiting for an explanation (like both Naz and the parser suggested you do) instead of taking unilateral action to ruin my fun just because you didn't like it. Please consider other's thoughts on matters more.

// :V

//Also, the Dai inside Youmu's belly is a Flan clone of MyonBug (she had two remaining), so everything's safe. It does appear LakeDai is the third Flan clone of WatchDai, though. (This is your regularly-scheduled reminder that too many clones are being made and we really need to cut down on them.)
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #607 on: October 24, 2016, 01:52:59 PM »
//Naz: That smiley isn't directed at you, it's taking sarcastic amusement in yet another incidence of taking actions that don't consider the thoughts of others.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #608 on: October 24, 2016, 01:53:57 PM »
//ah ok.

//Also I swear stomach Dai is a WatchDai clone, not a myonbug clone

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #609 on: October 24, 2016, 01:55:27 PM »
//The Dai inside Youmu's belly was created here. She was to be created by MyonBug, with WatchDai as a backup source. However, MyonBug has only one outstanding Flan clone (YuyuBug), so she was safely created from MyonBug, leaving the WatchDai conditional untouched.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #610 on: October 24, 2016, 01:57:57 PM »
//Okay, crisis averted, damn i panicked hard right now.

*Rebooting*

//Again, sorry, but i still don't regret the whole fish thing, it just had to happen. (Although it was bad that it happened.)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 02:00:21 PM by Starlighthawk »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #611 on: October 24, 2016, 02:09:34 PM »
>Disregard/delete my previous post with commands

NurseDai:
>Let her sleep, she's been through enough for one night.

RikakoBug T:
>Thought monitoring.

ChiBug:
>Is our host dreaming?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #612 on: October 24, 2016, 02:10:34 PM »
//Um, we can't just have her sleep there right ? Where do we take her ? Home ?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #613 on: October 24, 2016, 02:13:17 PM »
//I created a makeshift bed, didn't I?

//Also, we don't have room at home, and we have no idea how Koa will react to us doing this to Tenshi.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 02:15:02 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #614 on: October 24, 2016, 02:15:31 PM »
//@Raf edited my response to you

//Anyway, I'm going to be driving for a bit, so I'll be gone for at least an hour

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #615 on: October 24, 2016, 02:33:31 PM »
//Oh good, still i wonder how will she react when she wakes up.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #616 on: October 24, 2016, 04:59:21 PM »
//Again, sorry, but i still don't regret the whole fish thing, it just had to happen. (Although it was bad that it happened.)

//Regrets or non-regrets are entirely up to you, no one is going to play thought police. All I ask is that more consideration be put into the thoughts and feelings of others, both real people and in-game characters, and that actions not be overridden unless they're obviously actively detrimental to the game state (that is to say, personal preference is not a valid reason for trying to ruin someone else's fun).

//If we need a proper bed for Tenshi, we could possibly use Youmu's since she's not using it tonight. Another possibility is a guest room at the Mansion. Obviously, either would need to be green-lighted by heads of household, but still, those are at least some available beds.

//Also I'd be okay with make Tenshi look like herself again at this point. Karmic humiliation is one thing, accidental dismemberment is quite another. <_<;; (The bugs should stay inside her, though. Also I don't know how there's 10 of them, there should be only 8 (2 base clones + 2*3=6 Flan clones), but I'm not gonna complain.)

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #617 on: October 24, 2016, 05:20:00 PM »
//Aye... it just feels wrong to use someone else's body like that... it just triggers something inside me that has an aversion to that, and the fishes were like the last straw i guess. (Plus i was half-asleep at the time so i wasn't thinking straight.)

//Either way, i guess that because of whk we are this kind of stuff will keep happening every once in a while. (How did we not argue on the first ones i have no idea).

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #618 on: October 24, 2016, 06:19:21 PM »
//I'm not willing to accept that this sort of stuff will just keep happening and there's nothing to be done. This is a multi-player game, and as such, while each player is free to think and feel however they want, they also need to respect the fact that other players are also playing. If one player has a personal problem with what's going on with another player, then the player with the problem is the one responsible for solving that problem without creating new problems. Talking things out is fine; unilateral decision-making where one player overrides another player's personal preferences with their own is not fine. This is true of all of us.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #619 on: October 24, 2016, 06:25:17 PM »
//Not what i meant, i meant the arguings regarding something, that other stuff can be resolved yes.

//Meanwhile i have some real intense trouble going on in Nazgul's quest, ugh.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #620 on: October 24, 2016, 07:18:23 PM »
//Ah, okay.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #621 on: October 24, 2016, 07:35:24 PM »
//BTW how long will Youmu stay like an living fish and water tank ? Because i don't think our Sunny magic will hold, so you need an plan for that.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #622 on: October 24, 2016, 08:32:10 PM »
//I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #623 on: October 24, 2016, 08:34:12 PM »
//Simple enough. *Shrug*

//BTW, once you are done with that thing mind if i go ask some stuff from Youmu ? I had a bit of an idea on my mind.

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #624 on: October 24, 2016, 08:40:14 PM »
//Sure, though I don't know exactly how long I'll be until I'm truly all done with what I'm doing.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #625 on: October 24, 2016, 08:42:28 PM »
//....crap. :v

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #626 on: October 24, 2016, 08:44:50 PM »
// ?\_(ツ)_/?

//FWIW I have no problem with you talking to her about stuff while I'm doing other stuff with her as long as it doesn't disrupt what I'm doing. I would rather not wake her up unless it's very important, though.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #627 on: October 24, 2016, 09:02:29 PM »
//Well, problem is i wanted to organize an friendly duel between her and Miko, it will be fun for all parties, but... *Points to Water Tank Youmu* i don't think.she can use a sword.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #628 on: October 24, 2016, 11:48:55 PM »
Prime:

> How does it feel when we flow ourselves into another in order to grow their abilities? Do we feel like we ourselves are drained at all?
> It feels as if you're using a tiny bit of your magic. You think it's the same as your warping magic, but warping has almost never used much.
> When you were actively using more, you felt that magic had  gone down considerably.
MyonBug:

> Keep dream-watching.
> Be aware of any sudden wetness from *that* area.
> You keep track of such a feeling that would come from there. There doesn't seem to be yet.
> Youmu and her phantom half continue to drift along this massive lake.
>Disregard/delete my previous post with commands

NurseDai:
>Let her sleep, she's been through enough for one night.

RikakoBug T:
>Thought monitoring.

ChiBug:
>Is our host dreaming?
//That is an valid point, yet we shouldn't dismiss having an alternative at ready, if she does not like it then at least we are already ready to warp the fishes to the Moriya Lake or to an grown bucket or whatever.

//Anyways sorry we had to argue like this (Again), but sometimes it just has to come out for the better.

Koadai-chan:

>Jump a bit.
>"S-Sorry ! We were just checking up on the others, Rika feel asleep while we removed some rubble outta the way and we put her on her bed."
>Is the other maid still there ? If so:
>"Oh hi there ! The name is Daiyousei, and this is one of your sisters Midori, do you have a name Miss Maid ?"
> You let Tenshi sleep.
> Great, her again. What does she want now? Rikako thinks. "Well I'm fine." Rikako says.
> The other maid opens her eyes.
> "Hello." The maid greets you.
> Rikako beckons the maid over, and she walks over to her bed.
> "That's her, Daiyousei. Be careful." She's not really ready yet, but it should be fine.
Sumidai-chan and Dai-chan Prime:

>How are we doing ?
>Do things like growing out our chest some and using some Sanae magic to make things more pleasant for our lovers if we are still enjoying the night~.
> You and Sumireko are content with the night.
> You do so.
Rikadai-chan D:

>"Yeah it makes sense, hey, do you wanna see some of my danmaku ?"
> "Not right now silly." Rika says.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #629 on: October 24, 2016, 11:54:20 PM »
KoaDai:
>Which maid did she beckon?

NurseDai:
>Keep watch over her until she either wakes up or we pass out from exhaustion.
>Game note if any changes occur in her condition.

RuuDai A:
>Report