Author Topic: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Baykuren - Episode 4, Part 5 (Complete)  (Read 35005 times)

Re: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Baykuren - Episode 4, Part 5
« Reply #180 on: April 01, 2017, 07:42:10 PM »
>"Was this before you met, then?"

>Hyozan nods.

« Reply #181 on: April 01, 2017, 08:03:41 PM »
>Pause a moment and if Hyozan does not carry on of his own accord, say gently: "If you'd rather not talk about it, that's alright, but I'm more than willing to listen."

« Reply #182 on: April 01, 2017, 10:40:04 PM »
>Pause a moment and if Hyozan does not carry on of his own accord, say gently: "If you'd rather not talk about it, that's alright, but I'm more than willing to listen."

>The memory is not a pleasant one. Nor were all the consequences of it.

« Reply #183 on: April 01, 2017, 10:43:23 PM »
>"Then I apologize for reminding you of it."

« Reply #184 on: April 01, 2017, 11:01:22 PM »
>"Then I apologize for reminding you of it."

>The dog rumbles a short noise and rubs his head against Lily's hand. It is all right. It was my old life. One I have left behind me.

« Reply #185 on: April 01, 2017, 11:12:00 PM »
>"In that case, I shall hope that a time where you feel forced to use your power does not come again."

« Reply #186 on: April 01, 2017, 11:38:44 PM »
>"In that case, I shall hope that a time where you feel forced to use your power does not come again."

>I thank you. But, should the time come that you feel you need my power, I will be there to aid you. Hyozan assures you. Lily rewards the big dog with a big hug.

« Reply #187 on: April 02, 2017, 12:03:58 AM »
>"Thank you."
>Smile
>"And thank you for being a faithful friend."

« Reply #188 on: April 02, 2017, 12:42:25 AM »
>"Thank you."
>Smile
>"And thank you for being a faithful friend."

>I've never been thanked for being what I am before. the big dog says with a soft chuckle.
>Lily gives the dog another affectionate hug, then opens the door for the big fellow, and he walks back out into the cold.
>Rin shakes her head in disbelief once he leaves. "Just when ya think your day can't get no weirder."

« Reply #189 on: April 02, 2017, 12:50:00 AM »
>"Like I said, I think I'm growing almost accustomed to weirdness by now."
>"Though I believe I shall be just as happy if nothing else shows up on our doorstep for the rest of the evening."
>Smile and give her a little kiss

« Reply #190 on: April 02, 2017, 01:03:42 AM »
>"Like I said, I think I'm growing almost accustomed to weirdness by now."
>"Though I believe I shall be just as happy if nothing else shows up on our doorstep for the rest of the evening."
>Smile and give her a little kiss

>"Don't get too used." says Lily, emerging from the washroom after washing her hands. "It's fun to be surprised!"
>Rin gratefully accepts your kiss. In fact, the redhead turns its descriptor from 'little' to 'firm' of her own accord. "Should I bolt the door?" she asks in a low voice.
>"Hey!" Lily yells, waving a spatula at you and Rin. "No hanky-panky while I'm cooking." she says, though she seems to be struggling to keep a smile off her face.

« Reply #191 on: April 02, 2017, 01:09:49 AM »
>Whisper: "Later, then." into Rin's ear and give her another quick kiss
>Then let's see if there's something helpful we can do

« Reply #192 on: April 02, 2017, 03:05:21 AM »
>Whisper: "Later, then." into Rin's ear and give her another quick kiss
>Then let's see if there's something helpful we can do

>"Promise." Rin replies in Eire.
>The two of you break about, only slightly regretfully, and both head to the kitchen. You, however, are banished in short order. Practically, there's really not enough room in your kitchen for three people to work, especially with one of thing bearing wings. Too, Lily and Rin insist on handling themselves; Lily because it's her job as the guest to impress, and Rin because she likes taking care of you. So you decide to freshen yourself up with a quick shower while the two of them are busy.
>It's funny, thinking about it. A few months ago, the idea of showering with a guest in your home would have been an odd one for you. But at least with Lily, it seems somehow natural. Lily seems to have a knack for making things feel natural, for making people feel comfortable around her. Despite her occasional ignorance of the concept of personal space.
>You make a note to ask her just where she produced that pink apron of hers, as well, when she and Rin are finished. Later, though. The hot water of your shower never felt so good, and while you might have preferred to bathe your sore muscles, you didn't want to occupy the bathroom for entirely too long.

>You emerge from your efforts towards cleanliness just in time to see Lily, evidently now finished with her cooking, give Rin a quick little peck on the cheek. That is a surprise, even from Lily. The real surprise, though, is that Rin doesn't really seem upset about it. Shocked, yes, but hardly upset. "What was that for?" she stammers after a moment.
>Lily beams, "'cuz I like you! And for helping with cooking." The peppy blonde undoes her apron. "I love to cook, but I love it even more when I cook with someone I like, or for someone I like. Today I got to do both!"
>As if her smile wasn't infectious enough, her joie de vie is even more so. But that to oneside for the moment, you are still determined to make yourself at least slightly useful, so, once you've applied your clothes, you set out the table for your two guests, having it ready for when Lily and Rin brought out the food. Which turns out to be omu-rice, a small bowl of noodle soup and a bit of salmon. Also fairly standard fare, Lily's presentation of the offering is actually rather splendid. It doesn't look at all dissimilar to the sort of thing you'd see in a restaurant. And it doesn't take you long to discover that it tastes as good as it looks. Lily has a real talent for this sort of thing. Not that there's anything wrong with Rin's culinary skills, but there's something else to Lily's cooking.
>Both you and Rin express this opinion to Lily, whose smile grows even wider than it already was at your praise. It's a wonder her cheeks don't ache all the time, the way she beams so.

>Although you can't quite ignore the gleam in her eyes as she looks at you and Rin throughout the meal. The one that you've come to recognize as indicating a rather different king of hunger.

« Reply #193 on: April 02, 2017, 03:33:55 AM »
Since it's somewhat unclear to me:
>Have we finished eating already?
>If so, as we polish off the last of it, smile: "That really was delightful. Thank you, both you."

« Reply #194 on: April 03, 2017, 12:32:38 AM »
Since it's somewhat unclear to me:
>Have we finished eating already?
>If so, as we polish off the last of it, smile: "That really was delightful. Thank you, both you."

>Near enough.
>"We aim to please!" Lily says with a big smile. For her part, Rin simply nods demurely. "I didn't know you could cook, Rin." Lily says to her, aiming her smile at the kasha.
>"I learned after Byakuren saved me. I thought it'd be a nice thing to do for her."
>"Aw, you're such a prize." Lily gushes, fluttering over to Rin and giving the kasha a warm hug.
>Rin seems just a little embarrassed. "I hope I've learned a few things since I started."
>"Oh, don't be so modest!" the blonde says, giving Rin a little shake. "Tell her, boss."

« Reply #195 on: April 03, 2017, 12:56:27 AM »
>Chuckle softly
>"You're a very fine cook, too, Rin."
>Smile
>"And I'm a very lucky woman to have you."

« Reply #196 on: April 03, 2017, 01:54:25 AM »
>Chuckle softly
>"You're a very fine cook, too, Rin."
>Smile
>"And I'm a very lucky woman to have you."

>Rin colors nicely, while Lily beams. "Now that's more like it. NOW you can flirt away."

« Reply #197 on: April 03, 2017, 02:03:14 AM »
>Teasingly: "Oh, I don't know... I fear that once I begin, I might not be able to stop."

« Reply #198 on: April 03, 2017, 02:12:07 AM »
>Teasingly: "Oh, I don't know... I fear that once I begin, I might not be able to stop."

>Lily laughs lightly. "The Morning Star nobody gets to see. Aren't you lucky, Rin."
>"Well, you're here, too." Rin mutters.
>Lily considers that. "So I am." she drawls. "I suppose I'd better leave you two alone, then, hadn't I."

« Reply #199 on: April 03, 2017, 02:23:45 AM »
>"Oh, you don't need to run off on our account. I'm sure I can restrain myself for a little while longer."
>Give Rin another little kiss and grin
>"Mostly."

« Reply #200 on: April 03, 2017, 02:46:50 AM »
>"Oh, you don't need to run off on our account. I'm sure I can restrain myself for a little while longer."
>Give Rin another little kiss and grin
>"Mostly."

>Coming around the table, you and Lily now stand on either side of Rin. There's an enviable position, if there ever was one.
>The little blonde flutters her wings and her eyelids. The smile on her face becomes slightly lopsided, the kind of smile you see on Marissa's face when someone has caught her eye. "You sure about that?" she asks in a low voice.

« Reply #201 on: April 03, 2017, 03:20:01 AM »
>Swallow
>"Um, well, that is to say...."
>She does have such a beautiful face....
>Wait a minute-

« Reply #202 on: April 03, 2017, 03:54:50 AM »
>Swallow
>"Um, well, that is to say...."
>She does have such a beautiful face....
>Wait a minute-

>Lily's laughter cuts through your mounting flusterment. Among other emotions. The little blonde leans back, brushing her long blonde hair back over her shoulder. She smiles at you, a strangely gentle look. "Still kinda new to you?" she asks, her voice as gentle as her smile, though carrying an undertone that sends a bit of a start down your spine.

« Reply #203 on: April 03, 2017, 04:01:23 AM »
>"...you could say that."
>Spare a glance to see how Rin's taking this

« Reply #204 on: April 03, 2017, 04:17:37 AM »
>"...you could say that."
>Spare a glance to see how Rin's taking this

>Rin's face is quite red, but she doesn't seem uncomfortable. Well, not extremely, anyway. In fact, as you look down at her, she looks up at you, checking on your condition. This act makes Lily smile even more. "Well, you can relax. I'd never do nothing to get between you two. You're too good together!"
>"W, well...." Rin starts, then bites her lip. She looks back up at you again, putting that particular ball in your court.

« Reply #205 on: April 03, 2017, 05:00:11 AM »
>To Rin: Vivacious, isn't she?

« Reply #206 on: April 03, 2017, 05:28:31 PM »
>To Rin: Vivacious, isn't she?

>Viva-what?

« Reply #207 on: April 03, 2017, 05:43:36 PM »
>Um, spirited.

« Reply #209 on: April 03, 2017, 10:44:03 PM »