Author Topic: Touhou Accomplishments Thread 23: Legacy of Amazing Achievements  (Read 165362 times)

Re: Touhou Accomplishments Thread 23: Legacy of Amazing Achievements
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2016, 10:15:15 AM »
Hello everyone! I'm a super amateur Touhou player, been playing on-off for about 3 months.

My grand list of Touhou achievements is as follows:
1cc IN Normal (Border team, Route A + B)
1cc PoFV Normal (Tewi; not sure if this counts??)

Right now, I'm working on 1cc TD and MoF. I'm basically stumbling through each Windows game in turn because I get bored trying to clear the same one each time. I've managed to get to Stage 6 on TD, MoF and PCB, Stage 4 on EoSD and Stage 3 on SA; I haven't touched UFO, DDC and LoLK yet, planning to do so once I get better at this

I suck at fighting games.  :(

Sakurei

• Banned
  • Frequently repeated unapologetic hostility
    • My Blog
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2016, 07:18:23 PM »

That's okay! No one who is good at the fighters is also good at the main games and those are the ones that really matter ;)

Good luck with your 1ccs

Neptune

• :D
  • kms
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2016, 07:38:32 PM »
I know this doesn't seem like much, but I finally beat MoF on Normal with every shot type!  :toot:

Time to try beating MS with the last three shot types! This should be fun~ :3

i like cute stuff

Zigzagwolf

• Kuruminist Touhou Player
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2016, 09:45:32 PM »
Did a Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom Black Label lunatic 1cc with Sanae, Black Label is the game's ultra difficulty patch.

I got the run up here! Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom Black Label Lunatic 1cc with Sanae

What a silly ultra.
Raid Kappatalism for great Kurumi!

Youtube channel My Youtube channel, I hope you enjoy my Touhou runs.

« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2016, 12:36:39 AM »
Got my third and fourth 1ccs of IN Normal (6B) today, completing the full set of four teams. That means I've unlocked the solo characters, but I don't particularly care about using them, so I think it's time to move on to another game for a while :)

« Reply #65 on: August 25, 2016, 03:49:11 AM »
I just want to say to the newer players here: you are awesome. 1CCing Normal for a beginning player is not easy, and there is absolutely no shame in celebrating your achievements.  ;)

1cc PoFV Normal (Tewi; not sure if this counts??)

Tewi is actually one of the harder characters to 1CC with, because the AI naturally has an easy time defending against her attacks, so it's totally a legit achievement, and congrats! If you want a "not sure if this counts" character, try Aya or Medicine and see how easy the AI goes splat. :V

As for me...well, I've been doing pretty bad (by my standards). We're talking stuff like, an attempt to time out Scarlet Gensokyo not even making it to Scarlet Gensokyo. I do have one achievement from a different shmup-ish game that might be worth sharing, though...

Playing the "bad" route of Undertale, I beat
Spoiler:
Undyne the Undying
on my first try, and then made it to that route's final boss' last attack on my first try before finally dying. I then made it "best 2 out of 3" and won at that.  :3

« Reply #66 on: August 25, 2016, 11:43:01 AM »
I managed to get to patchouli last spell on lunatic and sakuya on hard yesterday without continues in eosd! I'm a pretty sucky player (though admittedly I've been playing since 2010 xd) so this is kind of a big deal to me and I'm glad I've made progress over the years although I've only been able to clear a few games. Now to get that normal clear...

Zigzagwolf

« Reply #67 on: August 25, 2016, 06:20:18 PM »
Did the even more difficult Black Label Extra stage of the LoLK Ultra patch, have got my run up here: Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom Black Label Extra Stage Clear with Reisen

Reisen is literally required or else this is impossible, much harder than lunatic black label and definitely more ridiculous overall.

Ima

« Reply #68 on: August 25, 2016, 08:33:52 PM »
H-hi there, MoTK, this is my first post on the forum.
I'm yet another newbie who got into touhou somewhere around this spring. Nice to meet you, everyone  :)

As for my current achievements:
EoSD Lunatic - MarisaB
PCB Lunatic - All shot-types (I love this game, it's simply beautiful)
IN Lunatic - Border Team (FinalA&FinalB)
PoFV Lunatic - Reimu, Marisa, Cirno, Medicine
MoF Lunatic - ReimuB

EoSD Extra  - ReimuB, MarisaA, MarisaB
PCB Extra - ReimuB, MarisaA (NB), SakuyaB
PCB Phantasm - ReimuB, MarisaA, SakuyaB
IN Extra - Border Team
PoFV Extra - Komachi, Shikieiki
MoF Extra - ReimuB

I got my MoF 1cc just a couple of days ago, so I'm not doing anything atm, but SA Lunatic will be my next goal, I suppose.

That makes at least two of us!  ;)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 08:38:12 PM by Ima »

Lollipop

• stay woke
  • literally and figuratively dying
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2016, 03:12:00 AM »
I'm yet another newbie who got into touhou somewhere around this spring.

I've been playing Touhou for one and a half years, and I haven't 1cc'd any game on Lunatic. So good job  :)
Touhou 1CCS:
Hard: LLS, EoSD(NB), PCB(NB), IN, MoF, TD, DDC(NB), LoLK
Lunatic: EoSD, PCB, DDC, LoLK
Extra: LLS, EoSD, PCB(Extra&Phantasm), IN, MoF, SA, DDC, LoLK
Current Focus: 1cc SA Hard, or an Extra

KingofBaka

• The Strongest!
  • and the Dumbest!
« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2016, 03:16:04 AM »
Don't know how much of an accomplishment this is but I beat LoLK pointdevice mode as Reimu. Started off fine but at Stage 4 onward it turned into a long slog due to bad use of bombs.

As for retries used, well....

Mistakes were made on Clownpiece :V
Normal 1cc: IN,EoSD,MoF,PCB,LoLK-P(403 Retries(Hope to Improve))
Extra Clear:PCB
ISC: All Stages Clear !

« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2016, 04:16:55 PM »
Managed a very unexpected MoF Extra clear. As always, I end up clearing with no spare lives and no bombs remaining. My lack of grazing ability is highlighted pretty well in this replay (struggling with Kanako's second spell, the red bubble fairies, and Suwako's nonspells). Also, the second half of the fight is done rather poorly and I only survive due to the resources I have. In my defense, I had only seen Suwako's 6th and 7th spells once before on a different character, and had never gotten farther than her 7th spell ('Froggy Braves the Elements'). I had also only formulated an idea to try against her 5th spell ('Snake Eats the Croaking Frog') yesterday. I had seen bits of her last spell ('Mishaguji-sama') before on replays, but not either of her two survival spells.

And speaking of Suwako's last spell, I enter with five bombs remaining, and end up repeatedly bombing where I don't need to (check out where I use my last bomb if you want an example of psychologically cracking under the pressure), leaving me with no bombs and hoping for a miracle as it looks like bullets are going through my hitbox all the time. The hitbox deities must have been feeling kind towards me today, I guess  :3.

Replay: http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=41245

« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2016, 04:17:30 AM »
Managed a very unexpected MoF Extra clear. As always, I end up clearing with no spare lives and no bombs remaining. My lack of grazing ability is highlighted pretty well in this replay (struggling with Kanako's second spell, the red bubble fairies, and Suwako's nonspells). Also, the second half of the fight is done rather poorly and I only survive due to the resources I have. In my defense, I had only seen Suwako's 6th and 7th spells once before on a different character, and had never gotten farther than her 7th spell ('Froggy Braves the Elements'). I had also only formulated an idea to try against her 5th spell ('Snake Eats the Croaking Frog') yesterday. I had seen bits of her last spell ('Mishaguji-sama') before on replays, but not either of her two survival spells.

And speaking of Suwako's last spell, I enter with five bombs remaining, and end up repeatedly bombing where I don't need to (check out where I use my last bomb if you want an example of psychologically cracking under the pressure), leaving me with no bombs and hoping for a miracle as it looks like bullets are going through my hitbox all the time. The hitbox deities must have been feeling kind towards me today, I guess  :3.

Replay: http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=41245
Congratulations on your first MoF Extra clear! That Mishaguji must have been one hell of a nerve-wracking experience. And yes, the hitbox deities definitely came through for you. Your "Snake eats the Croaking Frog" strategy was innovative, but a little luck-dependent. Most players dodge through the middle "ring" instead of the corner, luck is much less of a factor this way.

Also, you can press the Ctrl key to skip dialogue. Pressing Z repeatedly gets tiresome  ;)

As for me, I got Shining Shooting Star working (thanks to Mikuru for recommending the game and Lollipop for help getting it running). It's good quality stuff, not a perfect game but a really well-made one, and it's genuinely a lot of fun. Tried a Normal 1CC with Koishi and got it on my first try; I don't know how "good" Koishi is relative to the cast, I just picked her because I love her character and playable Koishi is awesome to me. Replay attached below; please don't judge, I was playing totally blind and tiny-windowed because I couldn't figure out how to get fullscreen to work, lol  :V

I'll try out Magical Singular Day later, it's past midnight where I am and I need to sleep  :derp:

Chill Observer

• Aimless fanatic
  • haHAA
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2016, 04:37:48 AM »
Oh hey, this reminds me of my first MoF Extra clear from a while back.
[attachimg=1]
Doing this on 0 power is very nerve-wracking.
Retired Touhou player. Not involved with anything Touhou anymore.

Zigzagwolf

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2016, 07:29:13 AM »
Congratulations on your first MoF Extra clear! That Mishaguji must have been one hell of a nerve-wracking experience. And yes, the hitbox deities definitely came through for you. Your "Snake eats the Croaking Frog" strategy was innovative, but a little luck-dependent. Most players dodge through the middle "ring" instead of the corner, luck is much less of a factor this way.

Also, you can press the Ctrl key to skip dialogue. Pressing Z repeatedly gets tiresome  ;)

As for me, I got Shining Shooting Star working (thanks to Mikuru for recommending the game and Lollipop for help getting it running). It's good quality stuff, not a perfect game but a really well-made one, and it's genuinely a lot of fun. Tried a Normal 1CC with Koishi and got it on my first try; I don't know how "good" Koishi is relative to the cast, I just picked her because I love her character and playable Koishi is awesome to me. Replay attached below; please don't judge, I was playing totally blind and tiny-windowed because I couldn't figure out how to get fullscreen to work, lol  :V

I'll try out Magical Singular Day later, it's past midnight where I am and I need to sleep  :derp:
in Shining Shooting Star Koishi is basically a meme, I have a video of her speedkilling the midboss in the extra stage with her unfocused familiars Koishi is a huge meme

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2016, 12:44:30 PM »
meme
Is this how the youth of today are using that word?

Zigzagwolf

« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2016, 01:36:56 PM »
Amongst the Discord chats I'm in, pretty much. It's just an exaggeration anyways.

spaceboy

• I miss you
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2016, 05:51:47 PM »
Started playing UFO today, and on my third attempt I managed to beat Byakuren and capture her last spell. That was a bit frustrating, tbh. The game is harder than SA imo, but being able to get 1-2 extra lives per stage really made things more easy to me, specially because I messed up a lot in certain parts. Byakuren is pretty much as harder as any other stage 6 boss though, and I enjoyed her fight a lot.
Maybe being able to clear other games on hard made me better at playing on normal, but it was a bit surprising that I finished the game on the first day. Now I'll try to finish it with SanaeA and MarisaA, that should be fun  :V

also, replay here: http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=41256

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2016, 03:30:29 AM »
Finally got that PCB 1cc on the 3rd try
 I love sakuyas scenario its hilarious. Anyways back to eosd. My ultimate goal is to beat all the games and then move up to hard or lunatic

Zigzagwolf

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2016, 08:44:19 PM »
Did another Raiko NMNB in DDC Extra, kind of in a 712 million Extra stage run (25 million off WR although WR run is a bit different so I'll need to adapt, I want to see what a grazing NMNB can get first though.)

it's not an entire stage NMNB so I recorded and uploaded the Raiko fight Raiko Horikawa Perfect (NMNB) with SakuyaA

Also my replay is here: Replay It's not a that good run on the stage section but still the best run I've got so far with SakuyaA.

Chill Observer

• Aimless fanatic
  • haHAA
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2016, 02:58:18 AM »
I managed 2 different clears today: TD hard (Marisa) and LoLK extra (Reisen), both of which I exploited the resource system to the absolute fullest.

I swear in like every single clear it's always the resources that carry me to victory, no matter what. I don't even have decent dodging skills. I just bomb everywhere regardless of the game.
Retired Touhou player. Not involved with anything Touhou anymore.

Karisa

• Extend!
  • High scores are meant to be broken.
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2016, 10:08:53 AM »
Full screen is an option in the settings. I just tried changing settings and reverting them until I found it.

Koishi has an abusable spread, and a bomb shield that's basically DDC SakuyaA with no expiration time (it'll last for an entire stage, then give you a free bomb if the shield's still up). In other words, two bullet clears per bomb, and you don't have to time the bomb the second time. Seems to be considered the best survival character by far, though I haven't used her much because of that.

For the others: Reimu is pretty much the usual, except you get different unfocused and focused bombs. Sanae is basically Reimu with a spread instead of homing; not as good as her LoLK appearance, but not weak like TD's either, better than she might seem at first glance. Marisa loses out as usual (her bomb even forces her to the bottom of the screen so she can't PoC during it).

Note that the stage 4 boss 2nd-4th spells, and the Extra boss 1st-7th spells, vary with character.

meme
I thought a meme was something, usually a word or phrase (but sometimes also referring to actions, like deliberately using a known terrible character to play a game because others are doing it), that becomes well-known due to repetition, sometimes far enough that the initial context of a reference/inside joke is lost. Though for some reason the term "meme" is also sometimes applied to those images with the capital bolded text.

I think the word "meme" itself has become a meme in recent years, though, in the sense of it being overused out of context-- I've seen it applied to nearly anything that's supposed to be silly.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 10:11:16 AM by Karisa »

Zigzagwolf

« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2016, 10:32:49 AM »

I thought a meme was something, usually a word or phrase (but sometimes also referring to actions, like deliberately using a known terrible character to play a game because others are doing it), that becomes well-known due to repetition, sometimes far enough that the initial context of a reference/inside joke is lost. Though for some reason the term "meme" is also sometimes applied to those images with the capital bolded text.

I think the word "meme" itself has become a meme in recent years, though, in the sense of it being overused out of context-- I've seen it applied to nearly anything that's supposed to be silly.
[/quote] the word meme is pretty much indeed a meme in itself nowadays, it's used to exaggerate and to put things out of context. Also meme is not only applied to ridiculously terrible characters but also ridiculously overpowered ones or ones with rather silly glitches/bugs/unintended different stuff that're pretty abusable. In which context I refered to Koishi's no focus familars when put on an enemy (which do an insane amount of DPS).

Also coming back on ?q's earlier post, what makes it assumable that I'm part of the new youth on the internet? Since that is the context I'm getting out of that lmao.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 10:34:26 AM by Zigzagwolf »

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2016, 11:14:59 AM »

the word meme is pretty much indeed a meme in itself nowadays, it's used to exaggerate and to put things out of context. Also meme is not only applied to ridiculously terrible characters but also ridiculously overpowered ones or ones with rather silly glitches/bugs/unintended different stuff that're pretty abusable. In which context I refered to Koishi's no focus familars when put on an enemy (which do an insane amount of DPS).

Also coming back on ?q's earlier post, what makes it assumable that I'm part of the new youth on the internet? Since that is the context I'm getting out of that lmao.
Sure, we can go way off-topic (>")>

Roughly speaking, the definition of "meme" is "a piece of shared information passed down through culture".  For instance, nearly everyone in the Touhou community knows what a ⑨ is.  Because everyone knows the same joke, you can reference it in other contexts, use it in puns, and generally engage in what TVTropes calls "memetic mutation".

"Meme" as you're using it is synonymous with "a stupid thing".  I can understand why it came about - namely, (almost certainly 100% ironic) disgust with how memes mutate and propagate in the Internet's always-on surrealist culture - but, um, words have meaning and the original definition of "meme" is still useful enough that reducing it to "something of bad quality" is counterproductive.

Mentioning "the youth of today" is not intended as a direct reference to your age or tenure on the Internet, but it does assume that the people who are making this change are indeed of a younger generation who only learned about the word meme through the same picture being spammed again and again with the caption LOL MEMES.  It is also a reference to how, by denying the existence of a definition that is clearly coming into widespread use around the Internet, I am taking a conservative (read: oooooold) person's position on the subject. 

---

Um, I'm going to have to put a hold on going on-topic.  I decided to put down Terminus for a little while to try something else, and it turns out that Reactivate majestical imperial Unreal 1cc is actually much much easier.  I've already got the 1cc (Kuroji Team), but I'm trying to get a decent video of it.  It's not that hard - there are only like ten pain points in the entire game and like six of them are in the first three stages - but it is pretty frustrating.

Karisa

• Extend!
  • High scores are meant to be broken.
« Reply #84 on: August 29, 2016, 11:34:18 AM »
I guess I feel the same about the (relatively) new definition of "meme". Probably because it displaced the more specific meaning of the older definition with something there are already many words for.

And it looks like this forum can't properly auto-quote a post that already contains nested quotes, as seen in Zigzagwolf's post (same happens if I try to quote my own post using the quote button). Probably because it tries to remove nested quotes before they form in the first place.

(...Is it a bad sign if I'm contributing to taking this even further off topic? I'd post an accomplishment too if I had one.)
(OK, good, thread's back on topic.)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 04:24:56 PM by Karisa »

ZoomyTsugumi

• zoom zoom
« Reply #85 on: August 29, 2016, 11:35:02 AM »
Um, I'm going to have to put a hold on going on-topic.  I decided to put down Terminus for a little while to try something else, and it turns out that Reactivate majestical imperial Unreal 1cc is actually much much easier.  I've already got the 1cc (Kuroji Team), but I'm trying to get a decent video of it.  It's not that hard - there are only like ten pain points in the entire game and like six of them are in the first three stages - but it is pretty frustrating.

It's effectively a 5-stage game anyway. Shion on their own isn't the hugest threat, so  if you can reach them with a good amount of souls you should be golden, but iirc even if you lose all your souls it still counts as a 1cc? Well, maybe technically, but if your pride is on the line you can try for better. Kuroji team is possibly the most awkward to use anyway so if you've got that down you can do the other two teams with relatively little effort I think. ABEX is a different story though, it's only readily viable with team B. Any other team is gonna have an extra difficult time.

Have you done EMS or EE Unreal yet? Those are much more difficult in comparison, in my experience.

Zigzagwolf

« Reply #86 on: August 29, 2016, 11:35:51 AM »
Sure, we can go way off-topic (>")>

Roughly speaking, the definition of "meme" is "a piece of shared information passed down through culture".  For instance, nearly everyone in the Touhou community knows what a ⑨ is.  Because everyone knows the same joke, you can reference it in other contexts, use it in puns, and generally engage in what TVTropes calls "memetic mutation".

"Meme" as you're using it is synonymous with "a stupid thing".  I can understand why it came about - namely, (almost certainly 100% ironic) disgust with how memes mutate and propagate in the Internet's always-on surrealist culture - but, um, words have meaning and the original definition of "meme" is still useful enough that reducing it to "something of bad quality" is counterproductive.

Mentioning "the youth of today" is not intended as a direct reference to your age or tenure on the Internet, but it does assume that the people who are making this change are indeed of a younger generation who only learned about the word meme through the same picture being spammed again and again with the caption LOL MEMES.  It is also a reference to how, by denying the existence of a definition that is clearly coming into widespread use around the Internet, I am taking a conservative (read: oooooold) person's position on the subject. 

Oh I can somewhat understand that, although this was more of a joke of me with some of the people on the Discord servers a little while ago so in a certain sense it was more or less the origin of a joke in a specific spot as opposed to something the entire fandom was aware of, although maybe it was not a clever idea to use the term "meme" here since I can see how that makes no sense when nobody actually knows about that over here.

I also want to mention that I don't really engage in the further going kind of "meme" culture that spams pics with weird captions all day long. In which my reaction was more aimed at you defining and categorising me as part of the internet youth (in whatever way that was meant is another case, now I'm assuming you meant in terms of memes.) as opposed to wether you meant my age. I still felt like clarifying that; as far as I'm concerned, going into terminology here, when words are generally used a lot for multiple definitions, their original context loses its value and the word can be used for multiple intentions - I saw a lot of people using "meme" in the context I explained a moment ago, so rather than to think "that is the right context the word should be used in" I thought that it shouldn't matter much because it would be used in that context regardless. I do realise that it didn't make much sense to use here so I guess I'm to blame for that not making much sense.

Good luck with Rmi, I remember I had plans to do unreal mode in that game too but have postphoned that for other goals as of now.

Edit - I'm sorry for not contributing to what this topic should be about in the more recent posts, I guess unless next post is yet another reply of mine that it'll be about an achievement next.

« Reply #87 on: August 29, 2016, 12:06:45 PM »
Hello everyone! Just popping in to say that I finally managed to 1cc TD Normal! :toot: My quick recap on each stage:

• Stages 1 and 2 are quite simple, not a whole of danger.
  • YOSHIKAAAAAA!! Died by ramming her right after using a bomb. :derp:
  • I somehow didn't die in Stage 4?? Really should have used my bomb stockpile but I guess I was trying too hard to capture everything.
  • Stage 5 is weirdly easy, I think I managed a perfect run against Futo.
  • The Miko fight was fantastic, she was my main roadblock against 1cc. After I :derp: in Laser of Seventeen Articles, I finally unloaded my bomb stockpile and defeated her with one extra life remaining.

All in all, I think TD is a bit easier than IN; the patterns are simpler and you have Trance to max out your bomb stockpile. Alright, now I'm gonna focus on MoF. :ohdear:

ZoomyTsugumi

• zoom zoom
« Reply #88 on: August 29, 2016, 12:42:17 PM »
Re-1cced EMS Unreal after a long hiatus on the game and having only previously done it with Yabusame I managed to do it with Kuroji this time. Finished with 3 lives to spare (and I capped the clay card!!!). Tried it on a whim just then and pulled through and my heart is still racing.

Replay attached. You can cheese Lumen's huge laser with a well timed flash bomb, which I managed to do in this (after already dying of course, cos the fight is horribly hard). That moment alone probably makes the replay worth a watch haha,  but if that doesn't convince you there's a clay card capture which looks delicious.

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #89 on: August 29, 2016, 11:00:33 PM »
It's effectively a 5-stage game anyway. Shion on their own isn't the hugest threat, so  if you can reach them with a good amount of souls you should be golden, but iirc even if you lose all your souls it still counts as a 1cc? Well, maybe technically, but if your pride is on the line you can try for better. Kuroji team is possibly the most awkward to use anyway so if you've got that down you can do the other two teams with relatively little effort I think. ABEX is a different story though, it's only readily viable with team B. Any other team is gonna have an extra difficult time.

Have you done EMS or EE Unreal yet? Those are much more difficult in comparison, in my experience.
Nah, I think this is the only Len'en I'm going to do on Unreal.*  Shion is not even close to the most concerning thing in the game; honestly once Iyozane-the-boss is out of the way the effort required for the rest of the game is pretty low.

I think Kuroji Team is better off than Yabusame+Tsubakura because Yabusame has garbage damage and Tsubakura has garbage range, and neither of them have particularly exciting flash bombs.  Since I haven't really put much time into Shrine Team I can't guarantee I know what I'm talking about though.

Videos of Rmi AbEx are always amazing and I'm glad someone else has done them so I don't have to. (>")>

(...Is it a bad sign if I'm contributing to taking this even further off topic? I'd post an accomplishment too if I had one.)
Nah.  If people want to talk about Touhou Accomplishments in the Touhou Accomplishment thread, they'd post a Touhou Accomplishment and we'd move on.  Beside that, this whole subforum would be improved by occasional conversation, as opposed to various people shouting their single-player mode accomplishments to anonymous readers.  (Though I understand site staff takes a different view of things.) 

I think MotK has always failed at nested quotes, but I always thought that was intentional to discourage pyramid quotes or something.

Anyway, I'm off to do some soul-searching -shooting.

*Knowing me I will renege on this for reasons I will regret.

---

Alright, now I'm gonna focus on MoF. :ohdear:
As long as you don't die with bombs in stock you should be okay.
All of Kanako's spell cards after the first one play dirty, so hit them with soap bombs.
ReimuA will wipe the whole game, except for the last two spell cards which will take forever.