Author Topic: Touhou Accomplishments Thread 23: Legacy of Amazing Achievements  (Read 165362 times)

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
Re: Touhou Accomplishments Thread 23: Legacy of Amazing Achievements
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2016, 11:36:25 PM »
List of 1ccs/Extra clears:

Lunatic:
EoSD Lunatic with ReimuA, MarisaA, and MarisaB
PCB Lunatic with ReimuB, MarisaA, and SakuyaB
IN Lunatic with Border Team and Magic Team
MoF Lunatic All-Clear (LNB with ReimuB)
SA Lunatic with ReimuA, ReimuB, ReimuC, and MarisaB
UFO Lunatic All-Clear (LNB All-Clear)
TD Lunatic with Reimu and Sanae
DDC Lunatic with SakuyaA
LoLK Lunatic with Sanae

Extra:
EoSD Extra with MarisaA
PCB Extra/Phantasm with MarisaA and SakuyaB
IN Extra with Border Team
MoF Extra with ReimuB, ReimuC, MarisaA, and MarisaC (NMNB with ReimuB)
SA Extra with ReimuA, ReimuB, MarisaA, and MarisaC (NMNB with ReimuA and ReimuB)
UFO Extra with ReimuA, ReimuB, MarisaB, and SanaeB
TD Extra with Reimu and Sanae
DDC Extra with MarisaB
LoLK Extra with Sanae

Working on scoring UFO Lunatic now.

*Mix of awe, happiness and sadness due to how superior these are to his own*

I have so much ahead of me.....

Still good job !

ZM

• Overly Eager
  • Sanae~
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2016, 12:39:11 AM »
*Mix of awe, happiness and sadness due to how superior these are to his own*

I have so much ahead of me.....

Still good job !

Just keep on trucking yourself. You have a long way to go, but as long as you enjoy the journey, that's what matters. ('ω')

Thanks!

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2016, 10:41:01 AM »
List is still growing but for now:

- Capped every single spell in EoSD, PCB, IN (all with Alice solo)
- Fantasy Heaven 180 FPS, No Focus Capture
- Honest Mans Death 120 FPS Timeout
- Love Storm Starlight Typhoon Lunatic 120 FPS Timeout (No safespot)
- Scattered Spirit -Fantasy Seal - Fader - Lunatic 120 FPS Timeout
- RB -80% Reflowering 125 FPS Capture
- Heaven Spiders Butterfly Capturing Web 120 FPS Timeout
- Imperishable Nights End Rising World 120 FPS Capture
- SFN 120 FPS Timeout
- Mokous Rings of Death Timeout (SpoilerAL version)

ZM

• Overly Eager
  • Sanae~
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 09:31:39 PM by ZM »

spaceboy

• I miss you
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2016, 03:37:20 AM »
It's my first time posting here, but I believe it's not going to be the last.

Been playing touhou since 2013, here are my achievements:
1cc Normal: EoSD(ReimuB and MarisaA), PCB(ReimuB, MarisaA and Marisa B, Sakuya B), IN(Reimu/Yukari and Sakuya/Remilia), PoFV(Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, Youmu and Reisen), MoF(ReimuA), TD(Reimu and Marisa)

1cc Hard: IN(Reimu/Yukari)
1cc Extra: EoSD(ReimuB), PCB(Both Extra and Phantasm stages done with ReimuB), IN(Reimu/Yukari)

My only objective right now is to beat Mamizou, but the fartest I can go is Mamizou Danmaku in Ten Transformations ;_; what makes me sad is that I died using every bomb of every live I got. At least I can pratice her spells in the spell pratice, but her non-spell parts are also a pain in the ass

Nevermind, I managed to beat Mamizou, timed out her last spell with no lives and no bombs  :D It was a pretty bad run compared to my other extra stages, but I'm so happy that I finished her, I seriously thought I would never accomplish that

Now I should try Suwako, from what I've seen she seems to be a lot easier than Mami or Yukari, hope I get this done soon

Zigzagwolf

• Kuruminist Touhou Player
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2016, 07:37:29 AM »
Nevermind, I managed to beat Mamizou, timed out her last spell with no lives and no bombs  :D It was a pretty bad run compared to my other extra stages, but I'm so happy that I finished her, I seriously thought I would never accomplish that

Now I should try Suwako, from what I've seen she seems to be a lot easier than Mami or Yukari, hope I get this done soon
Congratulations on the clear but wouldn't it be better to quote a specific part rather than the whole list?

Happy days~
Replay: http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=41147
Very nice 2b, yet again congratulations. I wonder if you're gonna aim for 2.5b someday?
Raid Kappatalism for great Kurumi!

Youtube channel My Youtube channel, I hope you enjoy my Touhou runs.

ZM

• Overly Eager
  • Sanae~
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2016, 11:18:26 AM »
Very nice 2b, yet again congratulations. I wonder if you're gonna aim for 2.5b someday?

Thank you, and indeed I am.

Das

• w e w
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2016, 02:07:28 PM »
Got a few things recently

LLS LNB
LLS LNF
LLS Ex 80fps? cant tell, i assume its around 75-80
LLS Ex No-Vertical
PCB Ex 2MNBNBB
DDC Lunatic 1cc

I think now ill get TD & MoF lunatic, this should be fun.

Mino ☆

• PCB player.
  • Touhou Hobbyist
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2016, 02:17:12 AM »

MoF LNN! After 7 soul crushing VoWG failures!

Aaaaahh it feels so good!

Zigzagwolf

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2016, 08:46:33 AM »

MoF LNN! After 7 soul crushing VoWG failures!

Aaaaahh it feels so good!
Very nice; yet another LNN! Congratulations!

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2016, 10:15:15 AM »
Congratulations! MoF is my main game so I can well understand what an achievement that is :)

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2016, 09:11:29 PM »

http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=41160

It's been a while since I've done anything particularly noteworthy, but after getting the Touhou pangs today I decided to do a full run of Imperishable Night, and against all odds I pulled off my first no death run of any lunatic! There were some silly moments - such as bombing and then death bombing on Kaguya's Brilliant Dragon Bullet - but overall I'm amazed how this turned out.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

ZM

• Overly Eager
  • Sanae~
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2016, 09:14:49 PM »

http://replays.gensokyou.org/download.php?id=41160

It's been a while since I've done anything particularly noteworthy, but after getting the Touhou pangs today I decided to do a full run of Imperishable Night, and against all odds I pulled off my first no death run of any lunatic! There were some silly moments - such as bombing and then death bombing on Kaguya's Brilliant Dragon Bullet - but overall I'm amazed how this turned out.

Whoa, nice. 30 spells captured, too! Have you ever gotten LNB? You should go for it!

nintendonut888

• So those that live now, pledge on your fists and souls
  • Leave a sign of your life, no matter how small...
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2016, 09:16:27 PM »
Whoa, nice. 30 spells captured, too! Have you ever gotten LNB? You should go for it!

I eeked out a no bombs run of IN some years back, but I don't imagine it likely I'll ever be combining the two. ;^^ I was just amazed I managed to play this well, since I've been in kind of a Touhou slump the past months.
nintendonut888: Hey Baity. I beat the high score for Sanae B hard on the score.dat you sent me. X3
Baity: For a moment, I thought you broke 1.1billion. Upon looking at my score.dat, I can assume that you destroyed the score that is my failed (first!) 1cc attempt on my first day of playing. Congratulations.

[19:42] <Sapz> I think that's the only time I've ever seen a suicide bullet shoot its own suicide bullet

ZM

• Overly Eager
  • Sanae~
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2016, 09:20:34 PM »
I eeked out a no bombs run of IN some years back, but I don't imagine it likely I'll ever be combining the two. ;^^ I was just amazed I managed to play this well, since I've been in kind of a Touhou slump the past months.

Oh, haha, going for LNN is definitely something pretty outrageous to go for right off the bat, but I'm certain you'd be able to pull off an LNB. 'w'

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2016, 01:14:13 AM »
Finally got round to watching. I am seriously impressed! It's such a shame that so few people play this seriously. Do you have a replay for the scoreboard thread?

Incidentally, Ziploader went dead over 1.5 years ago, so you should remove that link from the video description. It might be a good idea to get Len to put the game on Bulletforge.
Sure, I can post the replay.

If I knew how to contact Len I would be badgering them to remake the game for a NEW GENERATION.  With less Nue.
Until then, how "temporary" is the mirror on the wiki page, and should I use that?

spaceboy

• I miss you
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2016, 03:40:40 AM »
Congratulations on the clear but wouldn't it be better to quote a specific part rather than the whole list?

Oh, I actually forgot to do that, I was so excited I didn't pay any attention to how big the post had become ^^'
Also, today I 1cc th11 Normal for the first time, I dare to say that Reiuij is the hardest boss I've seen until now, my godness

Arcorann

• hey catgirl
  • Surprisingly unkempt
« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2016, 08:50:51 AM »
Sure, I can post the replay.

If I knew how to contact Len I would be badgering them to remake the game for a NEW GENERATION.  With less Nue.
Until then, how "temporary" is the mirror on the wiki page, and should I use that?

The mirror is broken (it went down when Bitcasa shut down their personal service, and I haven't decided whether I want to replace it yet). Thanks for the replay, it's an impressive piece of work.

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2016, 10:49:28 PM »
The mirror is broken (it went down when Bitcasa shut down their personal service, and I haven't decided whether I want to replace it yet). Thanks for the replay, it's an impressive piece of work.
  :ohdear:
What other options do we have, assuming that explicit reupload permission from Len is not required?  (If it is then we're going to need to enlist someone who can bridge the language gap.)

Spoiler:
There is a place that seems to have a mirror of it but Respectable People probably don't want me linking there.

Zigzagwolf

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2016, 08:20:17 AM »
Managed to get a 1b run in DDC's Extra stage with MarisaB after a while of attempts (and a break in which I was gone for 5 days.)

I also already got the run up here: Double Dealing Character Extra Stage 1 Billion

Guess I'll go back to EoSD Extra stage NMNB and Mystic Square Extra Stage scoring attempts now.

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2016, 04:47:30 AM »
Hey all. Anyone still remember me? Probably not lol, I haven't posted on here in literally years.  :V

Going to at least try to stick around for a while. I just cleared PCB Phantasm at 120 FPS, it was exhilarating af, and reminded me of why I used to play Touhou more.

So yeah, achievements pasta (some with video, some without, since my computer can't record anymore and some of these happened after that):

- Virtue of Wind God 75FPS timeout. I don't believe in saving the best for last with these  :3
- Perfected Phantasmagoria Trues Unlimited stage 6. Really wish I had video of this one  :(
- Cleared SA Extra no-vertical. This was harder than the Phantasm NV run by far  ::)
- Perfected all bosses in Marine Benefit. ...well, okay, I've only perfected Reimu's version of Extra. CLOSE ENOUGH  :V
- Cleared all scenes in Shoot the Bullet at 90 FPS. This was ages ago, most of the better videos are still on my Youtube channel. Here's BoWaP for a sample.
- Way too many miscellaneous Lunatic/Extra timeouts to name. I'm lazy.  :derp:

So yeah...hoping to catch up on what I've missed. I heard there's a Touhou 15 now or something?   :yukkuri:

ZoomyTsugumi

• zoom zoom
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2016, 04:55:11 AM »
- Cleared SA Extra no-vertical. This was harder than the Phantasm NV run by far  ::)
Congrats on going all the way!
 I've tried this before and only made it to the first phase of her second survival. Have you tried UFO no-vert too? I've attempted that as well and it seems like it may be possible, my best run got all the way to 6 seconds left of Undefined Darkness. You might be better for this challenge than me haha.

Karisa

• Extend!
  • High scores are meant to be broken.
« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2016, 07:34:41 AM »
Hey all. Anyone still remember me? Probably not lol, I haven't posted on here in literally years.  :V
Welcome back! And I'm sure some people remember you (at least if they notice the "Nickname: Malky")... Though I'm not sure how many of us who were active years ago still play Touhou that often.

I hope you enjoy LoLK. Pointdevice mode is... different. Might be a good game for you if you ever return to your old habit of random timeouts.

WindyKitsune

• Lumin(ifer)ous Touhouism
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2016, 02:32:31 PM »
It's already 2 years I've been playing Touhou and enjoying a lot these games, even if recently I can't because of hardware *cough* constant 30 fps on Linux *cough* problem.
I think it's time to register and share some of my progresses:
= Embodiment of Scarlet Devil =
Beginning: approx. 15/07/2014, Session counter: approx. 60 sessions.
Easy: 1cc Cleared with Reimu B (26/10/2014), score: 58554740 (58.55M), actual high score: 58554740 (58.55M) (the first and last easy mode game :P).
Normal: 1cc Cleared with Reimu A  and 5 lives (06/09/2015), score: ???,  actual high score: 81.74M (Reimu A) (or slightly more? don't know).
Hard: played but no precise data.
Lunatic: hehe, played but no precise data.
Extra: 1/10.

= Perfect Cherry Blossom =
Beginning: 03/05/2015, Session counter: approx. 10 sessions.
Easy: .
Normal: 1cc could beat 4 levels, completed with continues, actual high score: 115.6M (Reimu).
Hard: not tried yet.
Lunatic: not tried yet.

= Imperishable Night =
Beginning: 08/02/2015, Session counter: approx. 77 sessions.
Normal: 1cc Cleared with Youmu/Yuyuko, 7 lives and score of 613047040 (613.0M) (02/05/2015), Reimu/Yukari (7 lives); actual high score: 790049000 (790.4M) (Reimu/Yukari).
Hard: 1cc could beat 4 levels, actual high score: 354784170 (354.7M) (Reimu/Yukari).
Lunatic: 1cc could beat 2 levels, actual high score: 97119490 (Reimu/Yukari).
Extra: 5/10, actual high score: 520763130 (520.7M).

= Phantasmagoria of Flower View =
Beginning: 07/09/2015, Session counter: 14 sessions.
Normal: 1cc with Aya (too easy?), 2 lives, score: 31152090 (31.15M), actual high score: 31152090 (31.15M).
Hard: tried, but no certain data.
Lunatic: tried, no certain data.

= Mountain of Faith =
Beginning: 11/12/2015, Session counter: 10 sessions;
Normal: 1cc could beat 5 levels, even with continues can't complete lv. 6, actual high score: 124.9M.
Hard: tried, but no certain data.
Lunatic: :) funny, still can't complete level 1, but it's not so difficult to capture Shizuha's spell (i didn't succeed yet).

= Subterranean Animism =
Beginning: 03/06/2016, Session counter: 0.5 sessions (played lv 1 on 30 fps, so can't count as session);

Bonus:
- Played Immaterial and Missing Power (could get to lv. 5);
- Played Shoot the Bullet (got 2nd block);

(PS: read date format as gg/mm/aaaa)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 03:31:18 PM by WindyKitsune »

Nolegs the Cat

• >Sʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ. >Sʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ.
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2016, 03:47:50 PM »

Going to at least try to stick around for a while. I just cleared PCB Phantasm at 120 FPS, it was exhilarating af, and reminded me of why I used to play Touhou more.

So yeah, achievements pasta (some with video, some without, since my computer can't record anymore and some of these happened after that):

- Virtue of Wind God 75FPS timeout. I don't believe in saving the best for last with these  :3
- Perfected Phantasmagoria Trues Unlimited stage 6. Really wish I had video of this one  :(
- Perfected all bosses in Marine Benefit. ...well, okay, I've only perfected Reimu's version of Extra. CLOSE ENOUGH  :V
- Cleared all scenes in Shoot the Bullet at 90 FPS. This was ages ago, most of the better videos are still on my Youtube channel. Here's BoWaP for a sample.

So yeah...hoping to catch up on what I've missed. I heard there's a Touhou 15 now or something?   :yukkuri:

I remember you. :P

Also Karisa is right. Maybe you'll enjoy it.
Just don't try to timeout the final bosses last spell :V

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2016, 06:45:33 PM »
Hey all. Anyone still remember me?
I remember you.  There are only so many people who play Phantasmagoria Trues, and I keep track as I see them.

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2016, 10:36:39 PM »
Thanks to all of the people welcoming me back! It feels nice.  :3

Congrats on going all the way!
 I've tried this before and only made it to the first phase of her second survival. Have you tried UFO no-vert too? I've attempted that as well and it seems like it may be possible, my best run got all the way to 6 seconds left of Undefined Darkness. You might be better for this challenge than me haha.
Hee, thanks!  :D I gave it a quick spin and made it to Nue's red UFO card on my first try. Can probably do better, I made a couple of bad mistakes. Typical first-try "didn't see that coming" stuff.

I don't know if I have the drive to try it seriously though; UFO in general has never really appealed to me, and to be honest I've never actually learned the Extra stage like I have in most other games. All I really have there is just a basic clear of the stage (and an Undefined Darkness timeout, but that was forever ago).

I think I might go for an SA Lunatic 1CC next? Never actually did that one, last attempt made it to Utsuho's second card iirc. Either way I'm sure I'll figure something out :]

Jimmy

• Shameless spender
  • gaining big pounds
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2016, 04:22:38 PM »

Wow, these are some really good achievements, congrats from me too! I didn't want to just go by without saying hello, I also remember you from a few years ago, but back then I wasn't registered yet :V

As for Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom: be prepared for stage 5, no matter which mode you choose. That's all I can say now.

[attach=1]
Also, IN Hard 1cc, FinalA, Reimu&Yukari! That was actually surprisingly easy, nailed it after 4 consecutive attempts.
Other games, SA, UFO and LoLK in particular, might take quite some time, because Orin, Byakuren and Clownpiece...  :X
Normal 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, UFO, TD, DDC, LoLK Legacy, HSiFS, WBaWC
Hard 1cc: IN, DDC, HSiFS
Extra clears: MoF, DDC, HSiFS, WBaWC

Goals: Going Extra Hard!

Neptune

• :D
  • kms
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2016, 05:49:27 PM »
I finally beat LoLK with Sanae, on Normal.  :toot:

It was.. surprisingly easy, after I decided not to restart a million times because of stupid mistakes in stage 3. Had two lives still at the end!

Now, onto beating LoLK with Reimu and Marisa :getdown:
i like cute stuff

Chill Observer

• Aimless fanatic
  • haHAA
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2016, 09:56:17 PM »
I've 1cc'ed all Windows on normal difficulty and cleared every extra except GFW and LoLK. I've also 1cc'ed MoF, SA and LoLK hard.
Also, on normal, I did this with nearly every single shot type in each game. I think the only ones I have missing are DDC SakuyaB and LoLK Reimu + Marisa, none of which I look forward to doing.

For side games, I did all scenes in the first 8 levels of Double Spoiler, and 62 out of 75 scenes no-item cleared in ISC. I have yet to play StB.
I still need to complete all 6 routes in GFW. Only did 1/6 so far. I'm far too lazy to complete the rest.
Retired Touhou player. Not involved with anything Touhou anymore.