Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 9  (Read 79263 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 9
« Reply #720 on: June 10, 2016, 02:08:52 AM »
>Put a hand on Koa.
>"K-Koa... You're not doing what I think you're doing, are you...?"
> "I'll just be in the library... I'll come back when I'm str-" Koakuma vanishes.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #721 on: June 10, 2016, 02:13:27 AM »
Prime:
>Did we ever absorb Sunny Milk and Luna Child fusion magic at any point?
>How long can we keep time stopped?

>What is Dai 0 doing?

>Regardless, create a new Dai Clone, name her Dai Sigma

Sigma:
>Give Koa magic back to Prime.
>Shrink to smallest possible size.
>Wait for further instructions.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #722 on: June 10, 2016, 02:14:03 AM »
1:

> "... Deal with me...?"
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #723 on: June 10, 2016, 02:25:31 AM »
Prime:
>Did we ever absorb Sunny Milk and Luna Child fusion magic at any point?
> You don't think so.
Prime:
>How long can we keep time stopped?
> From what you could tell with the times you've used it and for how long they were, you think you can manage a minute or so.
> But due to using it so much already before, it might be much less, despite some of the Sakuya magic being back.
Prime:
>What is Dai 0 doing?

>Regardless, create a new Dai Clone, name her Dai Sigma

Sigma:
>Give Koa magic back to Prime.
>Shrink to smallest possible size.
>Wait for further instructions.
> Dai 0 is waiting, after having grown the bed.
> You can't create another clone without sufficient Koa magic. Dai 0 still has some. You should pool it together if you want to create another clone.
1:

> "... Deal with me...?"
> Mima has already left into the smaller shrine. Despite probably being able to hear you. she doesn't respond.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #724 on: June 10, 2016, 02:39:18 AM »
Dai 0:
>Send excess Koa magic back to Prime.
>Aside from time stopping and shrinking, what are the stealthiest fusion magics we have at our disposal?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #725 on: June 10, 2016, 02:42:46 AM »
Dai 0:
>Send excess Koa magic back to Prime.
>Aside from time stopping and shrinking, what are the stealthiest fusion magics we have at our disposal?
> You warp your Koa magic back to Dai Prime
> Your warping could be useful if you know where you want to warp.
> Reimu also mentioned Suika being able to turn into mist. But you're not sure if that's stealthy enough or if you could do so yourself.
> Then again, you could probably shrink really, really tiny, considering you have the miracle magic, Alice's magic (a lot, at that), and Suika's magic.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #726 on: June 10, 2016, 02:45:15 AM »
1:

> "...But..."

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #727 on: June 10, 2016, 02:47:03 AM »
Dai 0:
>Go subatomic!
>Find a safe spot, and test how small we can shrink without risk of hurting ourselves. Use out Miracle GrowTM, as well as our Suika and Alice magics.
>Stop when we are about the size of an ant.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #728 on: June 10, 2016, 02:47:40 AM »
//edited

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #729 on: June 10, 2016, 02:50:52 AM »
1:

> "...But..."
> There is still no response.
Dai 0:
>Go subatomic!
> You shrink. And that's just it. You're never heard of again.
Dai 0:
>Go subatomic!
>Find a safe spot, and test how small we can shrink without risk of hurting ourselves. Use out Miracle GrowTM, as well as our Suika and Alice magics.
>Stop when we are about the size of an ant.
> You fly into the air just a bit, then start to shrink yourself with said sizes.
> You get to the size of an ant, and have used up the Miracle magic, but not much of the Alice or Suika ones. Some of them, at least. You wonder why you could grow so much with only miracle magic, but not shrink as much...
> There's less magic to use when you're smaller? Is it not as effective when smaller?
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #730 on: June 10, 2016, 03:04:51 AM »
Prime:
>Hmm... I wonder how small we can get... But this size or slightly smaller will do for Dai 0.
>If we kept pooling Koa magic, how many clones could be make right now?
>If we can create at least more clones, create two. One at a time, and have them send excess Koa magic back into prime before creating a new one. Have the second one send excess Koa magic to prime as well.

>Name these Dai Sigma and Dai X

>If we can't create at least two more clones, just creating Sigma and having her send the excess magic back will suffice.

0:
>Undo shrinkage and grow to Sigma's size.

Both 0 and Sigma: (Let's call this "Alpha Team" when referring to both at once)
>Make for the SDM as quietly and stealthy as possible, stop outside the wall. Warp if necessary. Shrink to ant size mid-air.
>Look for an entrance. When moving, have Sigma lag behind a little bit to act as a spotter for 0.

//Kilga and Raf: I wanna discreetly check if Koa is indeed in the library, consider this our recon team. I'll have them warp back to prime once they have visual confirmation, unless you guys have a use for them while they're there.

Dai X, if created:
>Get to a safe spot. Shrink to ant size.
>Begin shrinking further, tapping into Alice magic first. Stop when we use up half the Alice reserves, or if something life-threatening might occur.

//And X here will be our guinea pig. Since she's a clone, if something very bad happens to her while doing this, it shouldn't affect Prime. Also yes, I know prime can respawn, but I'm using a clone just in case.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 03:09:41 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #731 on: June 10, 2016, 03:15:27 AM »
Prime:
>Hmm... I wonder how small we can get... But this size or slightly smaller will do for Dai 0.
>If we kept pooling Koa magic, how many clones could be make right now?
> You've made 30 clones before even pooling magic wasn't enough for more.
Prime:
>If we can create at least more clones, create two. One at a time, and have them send excess Koa magic back into prime before creating a new one. Have the second one send excess Koa magic to prime as well.

>Name these Dai Sigma and Dai X
> You create two clones, having them return Koa magic each time.
0:
>Undo shrinkage and grow to Sigma's size.

Both 0 and Sigma: (Let's call this "Alpha Team" when referring to both at once)
>Make for the SDM as quietly and stealthy as possible, stop outside the wall. Warp if necessary. Shrink to ant size mid-air.
>Look for an entrance. When moving, have Sigma lag behind a little bit to act as a spotter for 0.

//Kilga and Raf: I wanna discreetly check if Koa is indeed in the library, consider this our recon team. I'll have them warp back to prime once they have visual confirmation, unless you guys have a use for them while they're there.
> (0) You regrow to the regular clone size and travel with Sigma to the mansion's gate, before shrinking to ant size.
> There is no such thing as a no entrance/exit when you can warp, but there's the main doors.
> No one's out here, but Wakasagihime at the lake of course.
Dai X, if created:
>Get to a safe spot. Shrink to ant size.
>Begin shrinking further, tapping into Alice magic first. Stop when we use up half the Alice reserves, or if something life-threatening might occur.

//And X here will be our guinea pig. Since she's a clone, if something very bad happens to her while doing this, it shouldn't affect Prime. Also yes, I know prime can respawn, but I'm using a clone just in case.
> You fly into the air a bit, then start to shrink. You get to ant size, and shrink just a tiny bit more, before you start to feel full, magic-wise.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #732 on: June 10, 2016, 03:24:20 AM »
Dai X:
>Hmm... Is this feeling similar to the feeling we get when we reach maximum fusion capacity?
>If so, use some of our Suika magic to compress our internal magic.
>Continue to use up our Alice reserves.

Alpha Team:
>Are there any cracks or holes in the main door, windows, or walls that our new ant size can easily go through?
>Have Sigma on lookout while 0 looks.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #733 on: June 10, 2016, 03:26:39 AM »
1:

> Slowly trudge our way back into the Shrine.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #734 on: June 10, 2016, 03:32:42 AM »
Dai X:
>Hmm... Is this feeling similar to the feeling we get when we reach maximum fusion capacity?
>If so, use some of our Suika magic to compress our internal magic.
>Continue to use up our Alice reserves.
> It is.
> You use some of the Suika magic to compress the new magic you have.
> You shrink a bit more, but reach the feeling again. You still are near ant size.
Alpha Team:
>Are there any cracks or holes in the main door, windows, or walls that our new ant size can easily go through?
>Have Sigma on lookout while 0 looks.
> The windows are all closed, and though there are cracks in the wall, they appear to lead to darkness. You'd be likely to be eaten by a Rumia.
> Sigma keeps on the lookout. You notice Wakasagihime getting out of the lake, and starting to crawl towards your house. She seems to have something in her hand.
1:

> Slowly trudge our way back into the Shrine.
> You return to the shrine...
> "Did you get her to apologize for calling you mean?" Kogasa asks.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #735 on: June 10, 2016, 03:50:13 AM »
Dai X:
>Keep compressing our magic and shrinking until either A. We can't compress any further. or B. We completely use up the Alice reserves.
>Assess remaining Suika magic, or Alice magic if we still have some.
>What size are we now?

Prime:
>Create another clone "Dai Beta."

Beta:
>Send Koa magic back to Prime.
>Wait warmly in anticipation of Mermaid arrival. Going out to meet her halfway may lead to questions that might end up exposing the Alpha Team.

Alpha Team:
>What about the door? Are we small enough to slip under it, or through a keyhole if it has one?
>Have Sigma continue keeping watch.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #736 on: June 10, 2016, 03:59:35 AM »
Dai X:
>Keep compressing our magic and shrinking until either A. We can't compress any further. or B. We completely use up the Alice reserves.
>Assess remaining Suika magic, or Alice magic if we still have some.
>What size are we now?
> You cannot compress any magic further than this.
> You still have most of said magic.
Prime:
>Create another clone "Dai Beta."

Beta:
>Send Koa magic back to Prime.
>Wait warmly in anticipation of Mermaid arrival. Going out to meet her halfway may lead to questions that might end up exposing the Alpha Team.
> You create yet another clone and do the usual process.
> You have her wait for the mermaid to arrive.
Alpha Team:
>What about the door? Are we small enough to slip under it, or through a keyhole if it has one?
>Have Sigma continue keeping watch.

> You don't think it's possible to go under. There's barely any space.
> The door only seems to handles.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #737 on: June 10, 2016, 04:11:03 AM »
Alpha Team:
>How much space? Could we get through on our hands and knees if at ant size? At our current maximum smallness?
>Are there any vents?
>Have Sigma continue lookout duties.

Dai X:
>Why can't we compress it any further? Does it feel any different than normal fullness?
>Try to compress it again.
>If that fails, try sending excess magic to Dai Prime as if it were Koa magic. Send everything except Dai X's Sakuya magic, growth-related magic, and natural Dai warping magic. (These three exceptions will be referred to as our "essential magic" later)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 04:16:55 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #738 on: June 10, 2016, 04:31:01 AM »
Alpha Team:
>How much space? Could we get through on our hands and knees if at ant size? At our current maximum smallness?
>Are there any vents?
>Have Sigma continue lookout duties.
> You don't think so. It's like it was made to close the mansion off as much as possible, while still being openable. If you got on your stomach, you probably could get through.
> There aren't.
> You continue looking out. Wakasagihime looks like she's a bit away from your treehouse.
Dai X:
>Why can't we compress it any further? Does it feel any different than normal fullness?
>Try to compress it again.
>If that fails, try sending excess magic to Dai Prime as if it were Koa magic. Send everything except Dai X's Sakuya magic, growth-related magic, and natural Dai warping magic. (These three exceptions will be referred to as our "essential magic" later)
> It still feels like your body can't hold this much.
> You try to tighten your magic even further. It seems to work.
> However, you can't feel those magic anymore. Is it gone?
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #739 on: June 10, 2016, 04:39:23 AM »
Dai X:
>Use a random one of those magics to check if it's really gone.
>Does it feel like we can keep shrinking now?

Dai 0:
>Head to the bottom of the door, get on stomach.
>Compare our current size with the opening on the bottom of the door. Can we get through without much trouble? If not, shrink to our smallest possible size without compressing magic (which was slightly smaller, I do believe.) and compare size again. Assess ability to get through.
>Can we see the floor on other side? If so, can we see enough to establish a warp point?

Dai Sigma:
>Stay on guard duty.

Beta:
>Keep waiting, monitor Dai X while we're at it.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #740 on: June 10, 2016, 04:40:20 AM »
//edited

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #741 on: June 10, 2016, 04:45:07 AM »
Dai X:
>Use a random one of those magics to check if it's really gone.
>Does it feel like we can keep shrinking now?
> You try to use the Cirno magic you acquired to chill the air around you a bit.
> It doesn't seem to work.
> You do feel like you could shrink a bit more though.
Dai 0:
>Head to the bottom of the door, get on stomach.
>Compare our current size with the opening on the bottom of the door. Can we get through without much trouble? If not, shrink to our smallest possible size without compressing magic (which was slightly smaller, I do believe.) and compare size again. Assess ability to get through.
>Can we see the floor on other side? If so, can we see enough to establish a warp point?

Dai Sigma:
>Stay on guard duty.
> You head to the bottom of the door and get on you stomach.
> You can get through relatively easily it seems. The floor on the other side seems lit, so there must be lights in there. It's also clear of anything.
> You could warp inside easily. You think you've warped blindly before, as long as you knew where you were trying to get to. Even then, it was far distance, and you didn't clip into anything.
Beta:
>Keep waiting, monitor Dai X while we're at it.
> You keep waiting.
> "D-Daiyousei." Wakasagihime calls from outside the treehouse. "I think this stuffs yours. Is it?"

> (Dai 1) "Are you okay Daiyousei?" Sanae asks. "You've been standing like that for a while."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #742 on: June 10, 2016, 05:02:02 AM »
1:
>"O-Oh. I'm fine... I just spaced out..."

//I'll have Kilga and Raf mostly take the reins of Dai 1, so assume the following events with the other Dais go concurrently with whatever Kilga and Raf do with 1, for the next couple posts they make involving 1, or unless they say otherwise. I don't want to cause something bad to happen because I'm mainly focused on Alpha Team and the others and 1 couldn't do any actions.

Beta:
>Open the door. Smile.
>"Oh, hi, Wakasagihime! Um... Are you comfortable lying on the ground like that?"

Alpha Team:
>Have 0 crawl under the door on her stomach.
>If, gods forbid, she gets stuck, have her shrink to her minimum possible size and try to keep moving. If she gets stuck again or is still stuck, have Sigma push if she can't see enough of the other side to establish a clear warp point. If she does get far enough to find a clear warp point, have Sigma warp inside, and then have 0 warp herself next to her using Sigma's POV.

>Sigma should watch her in case she gets stuck. Be ready to push if able. Or warp inside if 0 gets far enough to verify the coast is clear.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #743 on: June 10, 2016, 05:09:25 AM »
1:
>"O-Oh. I'm fine... I just spaced out..."

//I'll have Kilga and Raf mostly take the reins of Dai 1, so assume the following events with the other Dais go concurrently with whatever Kilga and Raf do with 1, for the next couple posts they make involving 1, or unless they say otherwise. I don't want to cause something bad to happen because I'm mainly focused on Alpha Team and the others and 1 couldn't do any actions.
> "What happened?" Sanae asks.
Beta:
>Open the door. Smile.
>"Oh, hi, Wakasagihime! Um... Are you comfortable lying on the ground like that?"
> "No..." Wakasagihime frowns.
> You notice something happening outside out of the corner of your eye.
Alpha Team:
>Have 0 crawl under the door on her stomach.
>If, gods forbid, she gets stuck, have her shrink to her minimum possible size and try to keep moving. If she gets stuck again or is still stuck, have Sigma push if she can't see enough of the other side to establish a clear warp point. If she does get far enough to find a clear warp point, have Sigma warp inside, and then have 0 warp herself next to her using Sigma's POV.

>Sigma should watch her in case she gets stuck. Be ready to push if able. Or warp inside if 0 gets far enough to verify the coast is clear.
> You crawl under the door and get far enough to get a clear warp point.
> Dai Sigma warps inside, then Dai 0 warps in next to her.
> The hallways look pretty empty.
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #744 on: June 10, 2016, 05:14:03 AM »
Alpha Team:
>Stealthily make our way to the library. Watch out for things like spiders, their webs, or other threats. Warp out of eyesight of anyone passing by. Evade detection.
>Have Sigma lag behind to act as a spotter, as before.

X:
>Shrink until we can't anymore.
>Attempt to compress magic again.

Beta:
>"Would you like me to put you somewhere more comfortable?"
>Examine happening.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #745 on: June 10, 2016, 05:19:28 AM »
Alpha Team:
>Stealthily make our way to the library. Watch out for things like spiders, their webs, or other threats. Warp out of eyesight of anyone passing by. Evade detection.
>Have Sigma lag behind to act as a spotter, as before.
> You start for the library, having Dai Sigma stay a bit behind.
> You successfully reach the basement, and keep careful as you continue on.
X:
>Shrink until we can't anymore.
>Attempt to compress magic again.
> You shrink a bit more. You think you're hardly visible, but you're running out of shrinking magic quickly.
> You compress your magic again, and a lot of it seems to vanish.
Beta:
>"Would you like me to put you somewhere more comfortable?"
>Examine happening.
> "Uh, just take your things back so I can go back to the lake." Wakasagihime holds up soaked pajamas and a doll Belgrade.
> You look towards the happening.
> Near the Human Village, it seems like the ship Byakuren had is returning, but it's coming back quicker than the times you witnessed it. It's already a quarter of the way out.
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #746 on: June 10, 2016, 09:01:29 AM »
Dai-chan 1:

>"I'm... don't worry, i-i'll be ok... i just need a little rest..."
>Shrink and lie on the table inside.

Dai-chan X:
>Try decompressing our magic now, can we feel it again ?

//Why are you shrinking so much ? No need to exaggerate.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 11:01:48 AM by Starlighthawk »

Nefer007

• Nefer007, Shinto God of Insects, Doctorate in Referralology
« Reply #747 on: June 10, 2016, 11:55:05 AM »
> Dai 1: "Reimu's... a little upset and I guess she'll go all-out in a fight..."

*beat*

"TEACH ME SANAE-SEMPAI!"
Looking for Desunoya music! Help me obtain these ill-gotten goods!

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #748 on: June 10, 2016, 12:00:07 PM »
> Dai 1: "Reimu's... a little upset and I guess she'll go all-out in a fight..."

*beat*

"TEACH ME SANAE-SEMPAI!"

>We shouldn't say that, let's not pull people into our problems if we can.

//Also you wrote Sempai, that means "no father". :V

AzyWng

• "I was a dumb American in a place where dumb Americans were less popular than the clap."
  • "So this was it. My easy retirement."
« Reply #749 on: June 10, 2016, 02:06:16 PM »

*beat*

"TEACH ME SANAE-SEMPAI!"

Yeah, about what Raf said, I believe the term is "Senpai".