Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 9  (Read 79236 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 9
« Reply #450 on: June 08, 2016, 04:10:44 PM »
> Aww! As expected of the Mistress, to be the cutest around.
> Resume the flow of time, then maneuver the incoming chains so they wrap all around the mistress, including curling back around on themselves.
> You let time continue, and have the chains wrap around the mistress very well. The mistress still has her guard up.
>_

Suwako Moriya

• Hey you with the pretty face
  • Welcome to the human race!
« Reply #451 on: June 08, 2016, 04:14:52 PM »
> Create another clone using our Koa-fusion magic.
> Use our Flandre-fusion magic to create three more clones. Have our Koa-magic clone do the same, if possible.
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Well, this game happened.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #452 on: June 08, 2016, 04:16:44 PM »
> Create another clone using our Koa-fusion magic.
> Use our Flandre-fusion magic to create three more clones. Have our Koa-magic clone do the same, if possible.
> You don't have enough Koa magic to create another clone. The one you made the first time didn't give you her magic.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #453 on: June 08, 2016, 04:19:51 PM »
> Whoops! Well, whatever, we won't worry about clones at all, then. This'll be enough of a display of power.
> Focus our attention on the topmost chain, sticking an open hand out toward the mistress.
> Channel our Flandre-magic and clench our outstretched hand into a fist to make the topmost chain explode, like the mistress did earlier in the battle (and Flandre did with Dai's body several nights ago).
The only thing this dimension does well is show its ass. We might as well applaud it! - Albert Burneko

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #454 on: June 08, 2016, 04:24:34 PM »
> Whoops! Well, whatever, we won't worry about clones at all, then. This'll be enough of a display of power.
> Focus our attention on the topmost chain, sticking an open hand out toward the mistress.
> Channel our Flandre-magic and clench our outstretched hand into a fist to make the topmost chain explode, like the mistress did earlier in the battle (and Flandre did with Dai's body several nights ago).
> You focus on the top chain and stick your hand out as Flandre had done.
> You focus on Flandre's magic, and clench your hand. The entire chain explodes, almost pushing you back some. The other 7 chains are still there, and the mistress looks harmed now. Her hands look the most damaged, but they still don't look too bad.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #455 on: June 08, 2016, 04:26:28 PM »
Indiana:

> Take a quick glance back at where we were before we warped below the mistress to see how that blue danmaku is doing, then look back to the mistress.
> Repeat the explodey process with the next-highest chain.

Indiana 2:

> Have a listen in to Sakuya's and Koa's reactions.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #456 on: June 08, 2016, 04:30:33 PM »
(and Flandre did with Dai's body several nights ago).
//Kilga, Miss Flandre never did that with us. ??? She just showed it to us by doing it on a random toy if i remember well.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #457 on: June 08, 2016, 04:34:37 PM »
Indiana:

> Take a quick glance back at where we were before we warped below the mistress to see how that blue danmaku is doing, then look back to the mistress.
> Repeat the explodey process with the next-highest chain.
> The blue danmaku is apparently gone now. The smaller ones are still traveling towards the border slowly.
> You repeat with the next highest chain. As the explosion finishes, the mistress turns into a bat, and flies out of the chain circle.
Indiana 2:

> Have a listen in to Sakuya's and Koa's reactions.
> Sakuya doesn't seem surprised. She actually has a bit of a smile, if anything.
> Koakuma is notably smiling as she watches the match. She also has her hands clasped together.
//Kilga, Miss Flandre never did that with us. ??? She just showed it to us by doing it on a random toy if i remember well.
//If I recall correctly, she only hugged Daiyousei tightly, which was the only time she harmed her. (I think).
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #458 on: June 08, 2016, 04:50:32 PM »
Indiana:

>Battle Status ? Spellcards from both sides and all that.
>Dispell the rest of the chains, and reabsorb the magic.
>Fly upwards and summon some more familiars.
>Also make 2 Fireball-shooting Orbital Familiars around us.

Indiana 2:

>Shrink and hop onto Koa's head.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #459 on: June 08, 2016, 04:58:10 PM »
Indiana:

>Battle Status ? Spellcards from both sides and all that.
> So far, you have used 1 spellcard (Shooting Star "Comet Stream"), while the mistress has used 3 (Taboo "Four of a Kind", Divine Spear "Spear the Gungnir", "Scarlet Devil". Neither of you have used bombs. At least, you think. You're not sure if any of the mistress's were bombs.
Indiana:

>Dispell the rest of the chains, and reabsorb the magic.
>Fly upwards and summon some more familiars.
>Also make 2 Fireball-shooting Orbital Familiars around us.
> You cancel the rest of the chains.
> You fly upwards and summon more familiars as the mistress exits her bat form.
> You have two of the familiars stay near you, ready to shoot fireballs. It'll be tough to handle over 10 familiars with 2 of them shooting one specific shot while the others shoot others. You'll probably have to concentrate on what you're doing more.'
Indiana 2:

>Shrink and hop onto Koa's head.
> You shrink to a smaller size and hop onto Koakuma's head. You don't feel full from shrinking either, even with 6 fairies fused together.
> "H-Huh?" Koakuma tries to look up. "Ah. You're down here too."
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #460 on: June 08, 2016, 05:02:40 PM »
//Next time she goes into bat form, we should conjure up a bunch of wind to blow the bats around.

> How many familiars do we have out now?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #461 on: June 08, 2016, 05:06:41 PM »
//Next time she goes into bat form, we should conjure up a bunch of wind to blow the bats around.

> How many familiars do we have out now?
> You have 15 familiars out. 2 of them are near you, 8 are still at their position they were when they fired the chains at the mistress, and the other 5 are waiting, doing nothing.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #462 on: June 08, 2016, 05:12:59 PM »
> Dissolve 5 of the 8 familiars that shot chains out earlier.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #463 on: June 08, 2016, 05:14:48 PM »
Indiana 2:

>"Yup, and since i'm here, why not stay with someone i like, and someone Dai-chan and Cirno-chan love too."
>Do we know with this fusion if Cirno-chan has been liking Koa in this meantime we spent together ?
>Hop onto Koa's hands.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #464 on: June 08, 2016, 05:24:30 PM »
> Dissolve 5 of the 8 familiars that shot chains out earlier.
> You cancel most of the chain familiars, leaving 3.
> "T-That was interesting. Ahem. How did you do my moves?" The mistress questions.
Indiana 2:

>"Yup, and since i'm here, why not stay with someone i like, and someone Dai-chan and Cirno-chan love too."
>Do we know with this fusion if Cirno-chan has been liking Koa in this meantime we spent together ?
>Hop onto Koa's hands.
> Koakuma smiles as you fly down, and opens her hands to catch you.
> Cirno already likes Koakuma, just not as much as a few others. Her favorite people, from low to high (with low still being liked a lot) are: The three fairies of light, Koakuma, Letty, herself, Marisa, and Daiyousei.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #465 on: June 08, 2016, 05:34:30 PM »
> "Uh, well...Dai can sort of copy magics of people she fusions with. Sometimes, anyway. It's how she learned to make Koa-clones."
> Frown a bit.
> "I don't really like using the copy magics, because it's not really any of my six power sets, but you're just really really good at not getting hurt, and I gotta try to win..."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #466 on: June 08, 2016, 05:41:21 PM »
>"Besides, that spear hurt a lot ! I thought danmaku wasn't supposed to kill !"

Indiana 2:

>Cuddle up.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #467 on: June 08, 2016, 05:46:45 PM »
> "Uh, well...Dai can sort of copy magics of people she fusions with. Sometimes, anyway. It's how she learned to make Koa-clones."
> Frown a bit.
> "I don't really like using the copy magics, because it's not really any of my six power sets, but you're just really really good at not getting hurt, and I gotta try to win..."
> "Well, it's not going to be that easy." The mistress says.
>"Besides, that spear hurt a lot ! I thought danmaku wasn't supposed to kill !"
> "Of course matches aren't supposed to result in death. But fairies break easily."
> "Mistress, I believe you used a bit too much power in your Gungnir though. Please don't ignore how strong Flandre is, and by extension, you." Sakuya says.
> "R-Right... Gotta tire her out, not kill her." The mistress flies to the opposite border, getting onto it like a wall again.
Indiana 2:

>Cuddle up.
> You cuddle up within Koakuma's hands.
>_
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #468 on: June 08, 2016, 05:49:24 PM »
> Stop time and charge up another ice wall to max thickness and solidness, then resume time and wait for the mistress to launch herself at us (if that is indeed what she's going to do).

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #469 on: June 08, 2016, 05:54:08 PM »
> Stop time and charge up another ice wall to max thickness and solidness, then resume time and wait for the mistress to launch herself at us (if that is indeed what she's going to do).
> You stop time, charging up an ice wall, then resuming it when it's ready.
> The mistress charges towards you at an incredible speed, as expected of her.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #470 on: June 08, 2016, 05:57:50 PM »
> Given her current speed, when she is about a second from running into us, stop time again and deploy the ice wall in front of us, between us and the mistress.
> Then, with time still stopped, float backwards a bit and charge up another ice wall to maximum thickness and solidness, deploying it between ourselves and the first ice wall.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #471 on: June 08, 2016, 05:58:34 PM »
>"I might not be as tough as everyone else, but fairies can still put up a nice fight !"

//Remember that we can still warp her danmaku too.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #472 on: June 08, 2016, 06:00:14 PM »
> Given her current speed, when she is about a second from running into us, stop time again and deploy the ice wall in front of us, between us and the mistress.
> Then, with time still stopped, float backwards a bit and charge up another ice wall to maximum thickness and solidness, deploying it between ourselves and the first ice wall.
>"I might not be as tough as everyone else, but fairies can still put up a nice fight !"

//Remember that we can still warp her danmaku too.
> You stop time as the mistress gets closer. She has a smile on her face.
> You create the ice wall, and it's movement ceases a bit after you make it.
> You charge another ice wall until it's ready, then create it along with the other, as a second defense.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #473 on: June 08, 2016, 06:01:15 PM »
> Resume time.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #474 on: June 08, 2016, 06:04:18 PM »
> Resume time.
> You allow time to continue.
> You hear a crashing noise, then another as the mistress breaks through both ice walls. She crashes into you immediately after. However, you're only pushed back a tiny bit. It didn't even hurt. Seems the walls slowed her down greatly.
>_

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #475 on: June 08, 2016, 06:10:38 PM »
//Don't move just yet, I have another idea.

> Is she still in front of us?
> Is she facing us?

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #476 on: June 08, 2016, 06:17:36 PM »
//Don't move just yet, I have another idea.

> Is she still in front of us?
> Is she facing us?
> Yes. She's in reach, a bit in front of you.
> She is facing you. She seems to be getting back on balance after that dive.
>_

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #477 on: June 08, 2016, 06:22:55 PM »
//Man, I wish we still had that hole in our torso. I don't want the deadly condition that comes with it, I just want the hole.

> Use our Flandre magic to create three more clones, facing the mistress from all four sides.
> Have our original selves and each of our Flandre clones unleash a springburst toward the mistress.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #478 on: June 08, 2016, 06:27:01 PM »
//You wanted to fit the Mistress' head on our body ?!?!

Suwako Moriya

« Reply #479 on: June 08, 2016, 06:29:18 PM »
//I wanted to stick either her head or her limbs through the hole and then shrink down far enough that the hole became too small for her to pull herself out. When we first got perforated, I even debated the merits of trying to channel our Sanae miracle magic into healing; healing ourselves around her body would make it even more difficult for her to escape.