Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest - The Final Chapter [COMPLETE]  (Read 35499 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Wind Priestess Quest - The Final Chapter
« Reply #240 on: January 24, 2016, 01:42:03 AM »
>"You'll get to know them soon, hopefully~."
>"YES. I AM ALREADY ACQUAINTED WITH MISS SAIGYOUJI AND HER GARDENER. THOUGH MISS SAIGYOUJI SEEMS TO HAVE A DELUSION THAT I AM A DOMESTIC ANIMAL... BUT FOR SOME REASON I DO NOT MIND THIS ARRANGEMENT. AS I FIND THE OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY THE AFTERLIFE INTRIGUING."

>"Youmu, do you not know who this is!?"
>"Am I supposed to know?" Youmu looks puzzled.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #241 on: January 24, 2016, 01:51:03 AM »
>"Mimi-chan helped me resolve the incident. She sacrificed herself to deal with the cause of the cold."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #242 on: January 24, 2016, 01:54:04 AM »
>"Mimi-chan helped me resolve the incident. She sacrificed herself to deal with the cause of the cold."
>"Oh, she did?"
>"INDEED." says the missile.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #243 on: January 24, 2016, 02:04:20 AM »
>"Mimi-chan, I found your creator a while after you were gone. Would you like to meet her again?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #244 on: January 24, 2016, 02:12:26 AM »
>"Mimi-chan, I found your creator a while after you were gone. Would you like to meet her again?"
>"I someone talking about me?" you hear Yumemi's voice say behind you.
>"MISS OKAZAKI. IT'S QUITE A PLEASURE TO SEE YOU AGAIN." says Mimi-chan.
>Yumemi walks past you, "Mimi-chan Model 01. I honestly didn't expect to encounter you again after all these years. Why are you transparent."
>"I AM UNSURE. I THINK IT MAY HAVE TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT I AM TECHNICALLY DECEASED."
>"Huh, an undead missile... Interesting... I see you've started referring to yourself in first person..."
>"I HAVE INDEED."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #245 on: January 24, 2016, 02:16:03 AM »
>"I'll leave you two to catch up. Take care."
>Meet up with Kogasa.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #246 on: January 24, 2016, 02:20:07 AM »
>"I'll leave you two to catch up. Take care."
>Meet up with Kogasa.
>"You too." says Yumemi.

>You make your way back to Kogasa, who smiles at the sight of you.
>"So. What do you want to do now?" Kogasa asks.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #247 on: January 24, 2016, 02:22:18 AM »
>"Shouldn't we start our plan now? If the snow is good enough, I mean."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #248 on: January 24, 2016, 02:53:23 AM »
>"Shouldn't we start our plan now? If the snow is good enough, I mean."
>Kogasa smiles, "Yes. Lets!"

>You and Kogasa head outside the shrine and enact your plan. You manage to get ten people before the party ends. Eventually, all the guests leave and the festivities die down. Tired from the long day, you and Kogasa retire to your room, and prepare for a good night's sleep.

>The two of you lie affectionately in each other's arms....

>The truth came out to Suwako the next day. She expressed her utmost disappointment in both you and Kanako, not only for lying to her, but for also keeping her out of the loop. She didn't talk to either of you for a full day after that, but she forgave you eventually, and made Kanako promise not to leave her out of the loop if something like that ever happened again.
>Gensokyo gradually thawed out over the next few days. As the weather warmed, the fairies left to build their village at the foot of the mountain. The entire construction took a few weeks, and when you saw it for yourself, it seemed to be hastily and haphazardly cobbled together. In the center of the town are two poorly constructed statues of "So-wacko" on her warship, and "Other one." Despite this, your shrine still gets a flow of faith from this group of fairies. The only inhabitants of this town, which, much to Suwako's chagrin, is also named "So-wacko," are fairies, and almost everyone else seems to stay well away from it... The main reason is because of the inhabitants, but the other reason is that they have the most ridiculous laws in all of Gensokyo! Trying to reason with them usually causes the argument to go nowhere... The fairies still make pilgimages to your shrine occasionally.
>Kogasa seems to be adjusting well to her new life with you. The two of you surprise people together from time to time. She also is eager to help you whenever she can. However, as Kanako had said, she had to start pulling her weight around the shrine. Becoming a second shrine maiden, essentially. Though neither of you have to worry about chores much, since Ruukoto has effectively taken on those duties, but the two of you like to lend her a hand from time to time.
>Yumemi entered employment under Nitori. And currently works with her in the Genbu Marsh. Both Chiyuris followed her. Her contributions and knowledge have been very helpful in improving the new reactor. As well as contributing greatly to the industrialization project.
>The Genmukai entity never bothered you again. And you feel that you should no longer worry about it.
>Mima continued to crash at your shrine for a while, before you eventually asked her what she planned to do in her life. She said she was thinking of starting up a magic school, simply because she loved "telling" children what to do. She left later that day. As far as you know, she never went through with her plan. She still drops by the shrine occasionally, but you have no idea where she lives now...
>Satori's eyes healed within a week of the end of the incident. Her third eye healed a few months later. She made a full recovery.
>Koishi never returned your frying pan. You don't think she ever will...

>GOOD END.

//Phew, this was a long ride, wasn't it? Thanks for sticking with it for so long. Feel free to ask any questions at this point.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #249 on: January 24, 2016, 03:40:39 AM »
Yeah, it was great. Now I have to focus on RTD a lot more. I'm a bit sad that Wod disappeared near the finale. I liked the concept of having a supply of faith to cause miracles, though we rarely used them, only to impress others or in extreme situations. Didn't expect to fall for Kogasa, but I liked it. This whole thing definitely didn't make her my favorite touhou character, or anything...maybe.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #250 on: January 24, 2016, 03:56:57 AM »
I'm glad you liked it. I'm also a bit disappointed that Wod left. Do you have any questions related to unresolved plot stuffs and thingies points or what could've happened if you done things differently?

Anyway, I gotta start writing up my next quest soon. One that I plan to be much better fleshed out and much longer than this one, with several story arcs. I hope to see you there, if you wish to participate in it.

I'll probably post it tomorrow after I wake up, or later tonight.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #251 on: January 24, 2016, 04:01:01 AM »
Whoa, so soon. And heck yeah I'm gonna join that! I did kinda wonder what would happen if we told Suwako about the incident earlier.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #252 on: January 24, 2016, 04:03:25 AM »
Whoa, so soon. And heck yeah I'm gonna join that! I did kinda wonder what would happen if we told Suwako about the incident earlier.
>Had you told Suwako about the incident earlier, she would've been disappointed in both you and Kanako for the same reasons as in the ending, however she would have probably offered her assistance.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #253 on: January 24, 2016, 04:11:32 AM »
So what was that plan Kanako mentioned that Utsuho came up with? And how would Reimu have done things, if we took too long?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #254 on: January 24, 2016, 04:19:41 AM »
So what was that plan Kanako mentioned that Utsuho came up with?
>Utsuho's plan was to absorb the reactor into herself, however it would've caused her to go critical (Read: Supernova) if she did, so she proposed that if she could get far enough from the planet in time, she both stop the incident, and detonate harmlessly in space.
>However, due to the astronomical risk, and due to the possibility of losing an asset as valuable as Okuu, this plan was rejected immediately.

And how would Reimu have done things, if we took too long?
>If no interaction was made with Reimu at all, she would eventually have made her way to your shrine, and then to the underground. Once there, a fight would have ensued, with Reimu as the victor. Reimu then would have helped solve the incident, but doing things "her way."
>Had you waited too long after Reimu gave you the "One day" warning, she eventually would have made her way to the underground and demanded to know everything. She then would've begun helping to resolve the incident, however, just like the above scenario, things would have been done "her way."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
Re: Wind Priestess Quest - The Final Chapter [COMPLETE]
« Reply #255 on: January 26, 2016, 01:34:16 AM »
A question I'm surprised overlooked. What if Yumemi succeeded in activating M.E.R.L.I.N.?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Wind Priestess Quest - The Final Chapter [COMPLETE]
« Reply #256 on: January 26, 2016, 01:39:09 AM »
A question I'm surprised overlooked. What if Yumemi succeeded in activating M.E.R.L.I.N.?
>You would have received a bad ending depending on either how damaged M.E.R.L.I.N. was, or whether or not you somehow got killed by Yumemi before you could stop it. (Seeing as how Yumemi was trying to wound or incapacitate you, rather than kill you, you could only accomplish the latter if you did something very stupid during that scene, such as engaging her point-blank without making any attempt to disarm her.)
>_