Author Topic: Reborn in Gensokyo series (RiG4 has begun!)  (Read 91686 times)

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
Re: Reborn in Gensokyo series (RiG4 has begun!)
« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2010, 12:03:54 AM »
For the sake of not having to stalk Ruro anyone and corner Ruro them to find out what happened, since my story is an extension of RiGs universe, could I get someone to PM me a slight explanation?

{Edit} Whoa now. Just got buried under a pile of private messages. Thanks for all the offers to help, I'm getting the relevant information from the necessary parties.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 12:35:43 AM by Internet Carebear »

« Reply #151 on: April 17, 2010, 08:27:41 AM »
wow i must have missed something, the rig has been moved? crazy. lol don't mind me I'm almost never in the loop ^^

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #152 on: April 17, 2010, 12:07:43 PM »
wow i must have missed something, the rig has been moved? crazy. lol don't mind me I'm almost never in the loop ^^
Unprecedented Serious Affair! Evil spirit's conflicting opinion is destroyed Wonderful Paradise peace! Girls are setting up, please watch warmly.

Things are going on. Stay tuned for details.

Alfred F. Jones

• Estamos orgullosos del Batall?n Lincoln
  • y de la lucha que hizo por Madrid
« Reply #153 on: April 25, 2010, 12:06:42 AM »
After talking to Mima, I come to you RiG readers with another update.

Reborn in Gensokyo now has a new home over at www.usuallydead.com/mima. It's still only in basic form, but he's got a massive site rehaul partway done already for his part of the site, namely: enabling comments from readers. Please watch warmly for further details and such.

« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2010, 09:01:36 AM »
yay, its up (kind of) : D

Esifex

• Though the sun may set
  • It shall rise again
« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2010, 11:15:35 PM »
Odds are, I'll take it upon myself to either report when updates have been made, or simply post them to this thread myself. Further discussion with Mima is required before anything solid is hashed out.