Author Topic: Wind Priestess Quest  (Read 69754 times)

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
  • Double Spoiler was my birthday present.
Re: Wind Priestess Quest
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2015, 03:59:47 AM »
>Yank violently at the wooden handle.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2015, 04:14:55 AM »
>Yank violently at the wooden handle.
>You give a great tug to he handle and fall backwards as the handle rips itself from the lump.
>As you get up, you find yourself holding what appears to be an umbrella. It's covered in ice and looks like it's nearly frozen solid.
>Upon closer inspection, it's clear that this is not just any umbrella. It's an eggplant-purple umbrella with a large eye and a jagged red mouth on it. A frozen tongue protrudes from the center of the mouth. There's no mistaking it, this belongs to Kogasa Tatara.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2015, 04:21:56 AM »
>No way I'm going to look for Kogasa, of all people, in this godforsaken storm.
>Use it as a windshield.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2015, 04:37:59 AM »
>Grab the umbrella and store it, we should atleast get it to the village so someone there can give it to Kogasa. We wouldn't want one of our belongings to be lost like this and she'd probably just pester us asking if we've seen it over and over again.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2015, 04:45:28 AM »
>No way I'm going to look for Kogasa, of all people, in this godforsaken storm.
>Use it as a windshield.
>The umbrella is so frozen that you can't open it! You can't use it as a windshield in this state.

>Grab the umbrella and store it, we should atleast get it to the village so someone there can give it to Kogasa. We wouldn't want one of our belongings to be lost like this and she'd probably just pester us asking if we've seen it over and over again.
>Accessing your hammerspace sleeves with the winter coat on is quite difficult, and stuffing an umbrella into your coat pockets is all but impossible. You'll have to carry the umbrella in your hand for now.
>OBTAINED:
  >Kogasa's Umbrella (Carrying in hand)
  >>An umbrella that belongs to Kogasa Tatara. It's severely frozen.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2015, 04:59:50 AM »
>Remember to beat Kogasa into the floor with pretty stars when I see her. This umbrella isn't the embodiment of a "fantastic figure", and is a heavy addition to my already hefty clothing

Ps

• Hiding from LoLK spoilers
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2015, 05:10:06 AM »
>Oh crap crap CRAP
>Dig into the snow where we found the umbrella
>Pray that we won't find Kogasa's frozen corpse

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2015, 05:16:22 AM »
>Let's check the Genbu Marsh first, seeing as it's closest.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2015, 05:25:17 AM »
>Remember to beat Kogasa into the floor with pretty stars when I see her. This umbrella isn't the embodiment of a "fantastic figure", and is a heavy addition to my already hefty clothing
>Oh crap crap CRAP
>You are in the middle of thinking about what you'll do to Kogasa later when a sudden and terrifying realization dawns upon you.

>Dig into the snow where we found the umbrella
>Pray that we won't find Kogasa's frozen corpse
>You begin frantically digging into what's left of the lump, hoping and praying that your suspicions aren't true.
>As soon as you see the light blue clothing, your heart skips a beat. After a bit more digging, you find a frostbitten body of a certain karakasa is lying in the snow in front of you.
>As you look at the body, utterly stunned, you notice a small puff of condensation exit her mouth. It's very shallow, but she is, in fact, still breathing. There might still be time...

>Let's check the Genbu Marsh first, seeing as it's closest.
>You cannot move at this instant. As you're still stunned by the sight of Kogasa.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2015, 06:32:46 AM »
>This is bad. "Why would you go out in a blizzard in such light clothing!?"
>Forget questioning the unconscious. Carry Kogasa back to the Shrine, Asap!
>Think about what might have happened to her, had we waited the storm out with Suwako.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 06:48:01 AM by Miniking »

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2015, 10:23:44 AM »
>Pity +3

Failure McFailFace

• I'm h...a...p...p...y...
  • Impor
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2015, 10:55:40 AM »
>Pity +3
>Hate -1
>wait Youkai can freeze to death?
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2015, 01:25:21 PM »
>This is bad. "Why would you go out in a blizzard in such light clothing!?"
>Kogasa doesn't respond.

>Forget questioning the unconscious. Carry Kogasa back to the Shrine, Asap!
>You abandon your vain attempts to speak to her and quickly scoop up the unconscious youkai in your arms. With lightning speed you high-tail it back to the shrine!

>Think about what might have happened to her, had we waited the storm out with Suwako.
>She probably would've froze to death if you waited with Suwako. She's lucky that you found her when you did.

>Pity +3
>Hate -1
>Poor thing! Sure, she might be very annoying, but even she didn't deserve this!

>wait Youkai can freeze to death?
>And now you know.

>In less than a minute you arrive back at the shrine and hastily storm into the main room.
>"Back so soon?" asks Suwako as you enter, "Did you forget someth- Oh my! What happened to her?!"
>_
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 01:30:22 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Failure McFailFace

• Impor
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2015, 01:38:00 PM »
>"Found her in a snowdrift. She looks frozen, and her umbrella is frozen too. We need to warm her up."
>THROW HER IN A BONFIRE
1cc Easy: DDC (all) | 1cc Normal: UFO (SanA autobomb),  DDC (ReiA, SakA) , LoLK (Sanae PD)| EX clears: DDC (MarB Ultra) | Puzzle Games: StB: 10-X, DS: Hatate unlock, ISC: All clear

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2015, 01:41:59 PM »
>"Found her in a snowdrift. She looks frozen, and her umbrella is frozen too. We need to warm her up."
>"Alright, put her in the living room. I'll get some blankets." Suwako replies before standing up from the kotatsu and leaving the room.

>THROW HER IN A BONFIRE
>Karma -100
>_

Failure McFailFace

• Impor
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2015, 04:03:45 PM »
>put the karakasa in the living room

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2015, 06:55:59 PM »
>Examine the Frostbitten Kogasa
>Sacrifice Kogasa to Suwako's hat

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2015, 11:30:04 PM »
>put the karakasa in the living room
>You walk into the living room and set Kogasa and her umbrella down on a comfy spot on the floor near the low table that's situated near the center of the room.

>Examine the Frostbitten Kogasa
>The karakasa is lying unconscious. Parts of her hair are almost as badly frozen as her umbrella. Her fingers, and parts of her face, look quite frostbitten. Thankfully, however, there's no sign of the blisters that accompany severe frostbite, at least not yet...

>Sacrifice Kogasa to Suwako's hat
>You have appeased the almighty hat with your offering!
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #48 on: May 13, 2015, 11:49:40 PM »
>Mokou: Gently heat up Kogasa
>Get some warm water or a heater to warm her up
>Suwako: Scramble adorably with blankets

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2015, 11:57:17 PM »
>Start cooking something for her to eat if when she wakes up.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2015, 12:00:17 AM »
+2 Tsundere

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2015, 12:24:34 AM »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2015, 12:50:01 AM »
>Mokou: Gently heat up Kogasa
>She's currently occupied with her own quest right now, and does not respond to your command.

>You quickly return to the main room and access the closet near the living room door. Lying on the floor of the closet is a small portable heater, which you promptly retrieve and bring back into the living room.
>You set the heater on the floor near Kogasa and plug the contraption into an outlet on the wall. A steady stream of heat begins to flow over the karakasa.

>Suwako: Scramble adorably with blankets
>Full moe modo: ACTIVATE!

>You are neither in the kitchen, nor do you have anything to cook or cook with. (Unless you were planning to toast one of your shoes or something with the heater and serve it to her, but that would just be silly!)

>Tsanaere
>Really?

>After a few moments, Suwako enters the room carrying a couple blankets, which she then proceeds to drape over Kogasa.
>"Do you think we should get her one of our spare futons?" she asks, "It would be much more comfortable than the floor..."
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2015, 01:09:44 AM »
>You are neither in the kitchen, nor do you have anything to cook or cook with. (Unless you were planning to toast one of your shoes or something with the heater and serve it to her, but that would just be silly!)

>She's an object, so she probably eats objects. Logic.
>About how long will it take for Popsicasa to unfreeze?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2015, 01:16:37 AM »
>She's an object, so she probably eats objects. Logic.
>It's so simple!!

>About how long will it take for Popsicasa to unfreeze?
>You honestly have no idea.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2015, 01:18:26 AM »
>"Okay"
>Get the futon wherever it may be and slip it under Kogasa
>"Sigh~ I think it'd be rude for me to just leave you with her, so let's wait for her recovery. Knowing she got stuck nearly completely submerged in the snow makes me worry about lady Kanako. I hope she's not being reckless."
>Look around. You must frequently search your surroundings for useful stuff or stuff that wasn't there before. Learn this lesson well stealth game enemies

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2015, 01:28:00 AM »
>*Looking around intensifies*
> :justasplanned:

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2015, 01:33:41 AM »
>"Okay"
>Get the futon wherever it may be and slip it under Kogasa
>You cross into the main room and open the closet once more. You retrieve a futon from one of the shelves and return to Kogasa.
>With Suwako's assistance, you manage to slide the futon underneath the unconscious karakasa.

>"Sigh~ I think it'd be rude for me to just leave you with her, so let's wait for her recovery. Knowing she got stuck nearly completely submerged in the snow makes me worry about lady Kanako. I hope she's not being reckless."
>"I'm sure Kanako is fine," Suwako replies, "She is fully capable of handling herself, wherever she may be..."

>Look around. You must frequently search your surroundings for useful stuff or stuff that wasn't there before. Learn this lesson well stealth game enemies
>You look around the living room.
>The living room, with the exception of the heater and futon, looks just as it always has. There is a low table in the center of the room, next to where you set Kogasa and the futon. Behind the table is a few cushions on the floor, which are meant to be sat on. Mounted on the wall closest to Kogasa is a TV, which you and your goddesses brought with your from the outside world. Below the TV is the power outlet that the heater is currently plugged into. On the same wall, closer to the corner, is the door that leads to your quarters.

>*Looking around intensifies*
> :justasplanned:
>You do a second glance around the room to see if anything has changed. And a ninja pops out of nowhere and dropkicks you.
>Nothing in the room has changed.
>_

WodofGar

• Virtual Cartographer
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2015, 01:50:24 AM »
>Perform a miracle to heat Kogacicle up.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2015, 02:05:59 AM »
>Board the Hisoutensoku and Show the ninja what a real dropkick is, destroying the shrine is worth it
>Take a seat