Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons 13: Always evolving to ensure you're always screwed over  (Read 142690 times)

MatsuriSakuragi

Meanwhile, the Khezu Neko which came from MH4G collab has 2800 HP and is Healer/Dragon, problem is... Well, MH4G Collab, so I've got no clue about the availability in NA - since NA doesn't have Airour de Bazaar, I doubt they are getting this collab.

you sure do love talking about stuff that we're never getting  :matsuriscowl:

We're getting MH4U next year, so maybe we might get the collab in that event. Weirder things have happened.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig

We're getting MH4U next year, so maybe we might get the collab in that event. Weirder things have happened.

You should join the dark side. We got goku and Killua, the latter of which is supposed to come again soon.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

MatsuriSakuragi

I haven't been able to get JP to work on my phone. :(

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
I haven't been able to get JP to work on my phone. :(

Is it rooted? For some reason they don't like rooting in Japan.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
WOOOH! Free Magic Stones! Thank you livestream I didn't watch~

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
Don't see how they can be starters if no one even uses them at the start. They may as well not be in the game considering how much emphasis is placed on rerolling. Shame, because they look  cool :( Icedragon Depth Plesios is one of my favorite arts in the game. They buffed them once with ultimate evolutions after all.

They should buff ripper ults too. They're pretty underwhelming considering they take 2 trifruits. Lilth's farmable too, and she got a bunch of stuff.

They were good like, 2 years ago or something, when their ults came out, and the only alternative for 2xhp 2xrcv was Norse gods. :V

You should join the dark side. We got goku and Killua, the latter of which is supposed to come again soon.
I have a friend who has been waiting for HxH to revive since last year, and has since then saved 300 stones and have not touched the REM for 9 months. Dat determination.
YamamotoP considered reviving HxH collab to celebrate it starting again back in June, and it's on hiatus again, the anime finished, and that still didn't happen. :|

For non-REM healers with decent HP, there's always Sandalphon :ohdear: and also Tornado Holy Dragon...

I wonder if WMeta will be getting this LS too. Would be nice to pair WMeta with I&I for dealing with descents with annoying binds.

Edit:
Yamamoto announced Cauchemar to be Dark/Green in yesterday's broadcast.
https://twitter.com/DaikeYamamoto/status/519330075703906304
This tweet confirmed he made a mistake and it should be Green/Dark.

For a moment I really thought gungho can't seriously be this dumb to make NOT cauchemar work with astaroth.  :getdown:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 05:03:36 AM by Thaws »

MatsuriSakuragi

Is it rooted? For some reason they don't like rooting in Japan.

Yep. I've tried every workaround I can think of with no luck.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi

the alternative is saying "well suck it up because X type of crap isn't going to get any better any time soon" :fail: What am I supposed to say?

I am also seconding ID Plesios having badass art

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
man what

The only shiva skillup I've managed to nab so far was in the int-level dungeon that I ran for completion.

Zuh?

Edit:

wow
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 12:36:26 PM by Edible »

commandercool

• alter cool
man what

The only shiva skillup I've managed to nab so far was in the int-level dungeon that I ran for completion.

Zuh?

That makes 3/3 on all of the Shiva Balls I've heard about dropping from intermediate. Weird.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Bio

• resident walker
I am not quite sure what to feel about Cauchemar, but hey full board change.

Edible

I am not quite sure what to feel about Cauchemar, but hey full board change.

Cauchemar is a huge blessing for Ronia teams that need to run a rainbow dungeon.  And this guy's farmable.

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
Oh hey there thread I missed a bunch.
Liking the LMeta leader skill change as I have instead taken to using Sandalphon in dungeons so I don't crumble like wet tissue.

Also this chocolate dungeon = Astaroth skill ups = I need wafflemen to drop uggggggh that's going to be worse than chasing Chasers :(

commandercool

• alter cool
Grinding BRG keepers is stupid. Can I just pay out 500 stamina on an installment plan for a Free Common Keepers 4 Life card?
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Grinding BRG keepers is stupid. Can I just pay out 500 stamina on an installment plan for a Free Common Keepers 4 Life card?

yeah man. i spend 12 hours of my day doing something related to work I don't got time for 10 fights for one keeper

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Also this chocolate dungeon = Astaroth skill ups = I need wafflemen to drop uggggggh that's going to be worse than chasing Chasers :(

I've heard bad stories about the waifu men having horrible droprates.

Similarly i'm 0/4 chaser encounters on shingen runs right now. Where is the chaser rush dungeon

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
man what

Zuh?

Edit:

wow

Wow now I don't feel sad about not having meimei for my bastet team. This guy does her job better lol too bad 0 rcv
His active works perfectly with astaroth too. Speaking of wafflemans, my astaroth's still at skill lv 7 arggg 4 lvs to go, jp haven't got that dungeon for like 3 months :(

Green devil might really be a thing if they continue this.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Cauchemar is a huge blessing for Ronia teams that need to run a rainbow dungeon.  And this guy's farmable.

I don't think that's how you're intended to use him :negative:

Wow now I don't feel sad about not having meimei for my bastet team. This guy does her job better lol too bad 0 rcv
His active works perfectly with astaroth too. Speaking of wafflemans, my astaroth's still at skill lv 7 arggg 4 lvs to go, jp haven't got that dungeon for like 3 months :(

Green devil might really be a thing if they continue this.

Genbu is quicker and has strictly better stats. In all fields.

The damage reduction is nice and his awakenings are much better though, but that might change with balance patch.

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
Apparently pre-evolved cauchemar has like 2000/1200/473 in stats but no awakens.
This meant to be used with healerAstaroth.

The stats are pretty usable but 473 rcv for 1k hp,300atk and awakens :( such a tough choice

Edible

I don't think that's how you're intended to use him :negative:

Agreed, but trying to run ronia on rainbow dungeons is maddening for me so I'll take all the help I can get <_<

MatsuriSakuragi

god now I HAVE to try to skill up astaroth even if the SB collab is unacceptable bullshit

No seriously Cauchemar is rad because he makes W/W Astaroth VERY valid (imagine making a healer team out of this, with 4/6.5/1)

But evo'd may even be better argh I DON'T KNOW I JUST WANT HIM :*

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Matsuri: Whynotboth.jpg

Seriously though, he seems like an interestimg idea, having an evo not strictly better than vase form, but very different in usage.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

MatsuriSakuragi

Because I only have one Astaroth. :v

Edible

OH YEAH WELL WHY DON'T YOU THINK OF THOSE OF US THAT ONLY HAVE ZERO ASTAROTHS HUH

:flowerpower:

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig

I'm very confused. Doesn't G/D Astaroth need to keep her health about a certain level. Why would they want a guy 0 RCV? Personally, I'm looking at him like a poor man's Genbu.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_

I'm very confused. Doesn't G/D Astaroth need to keep her health about a certain level. Why would they want a guy 0 RCV? Personally, I'm looking at him like a poor man's Genbu.

It's a descent boss, 0 rcv is their fav way to hold something back.

There is one thing going for him over genbu. Fire->wood is too common and light/dark-> is very rare.

MatsuriSakuragi

Because Cauchemar is supposed to be the leader if you're using it, not Astaroth.

(Pajamastaroth is superior anyway.)

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
What about using Cauchemar as one leader and your Astaroth of choice as the friend leader, or vice-versa?

Then you don't need to actually own Astaroth at all to make something decent, right?

You get either 4/3.375/2 or 2/7.5/1.5(above 50%, 2/2.5/1 if not).

Are these usable at all?  The former looks to be pretty solid while the latter has decent HP, slightly less than terrible RCV, and a pretty good ATK for having so much survival there.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

What about using Cauchemar as one leader and your Astaroth of choice as the friend leader, or vice-versa?

Then you don't need to actually own Astaroth at all to make something decent, right?

You get either 4/3.375/2 or 2/7.5/1.5(above 50%, 2/2.5/1 if not).

Are these usable at all?  The former looks to be pretty solid while the latter has decent HP, slightly less than terrible RCV, and a pretty good ATK for having so much survival there.

I've tried to use a 4/5/1 team before so I don't think it's that bad :V