Author Topic: *EEEEEK* Eiyuu Senki being localized!  (Read 3640 times)

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
*EEEEEK* Eiyuu Senki being localized!
« on: September 23, 2014, 10:56:52 AM »
Don 't know the name? I forgot it myself! So once upon a time, a thread was made on this very forum talking about a game I never heard of that sounded SWEEEETT..

So basically it was every historical hero/villain made moe girl like neptunia does to consoles, and kancolle does to warships, in a VN game with gameplay similar to Sengoku rance (which has actually great gameplay but the main character is utterly despicable, even if done in a humerous way, I can't enjoy it. not saying it's bad, but it's not for me).. To clarify, the thought of a sengoku rance game with its gameplay and a more digestable story (and cuter cast), WANT.

Well now It's FINALLY being localized! EEEEK
http://fruitbatfactory.com/eiyuusenki/

I don't expect anyone to know wtf this is or whatever, but if someone knows the name or the thread or whatever (I don't know what to search for, Eiyuu Senki gives nothing) that started my interst (and many others) please provide it and I'll try to fix my thread to raise awareness! EEEEEK.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Re: *EEEEEK* Eiyuu Senki being localized!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 02:47:35 PM »
why am i not surprised at this decision to localize a disappointing game

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 10:40:55 PM »
disappointing? how so? I haven't played it so I'm not trying to argue, just curious since I don't know anyone who has actually tried it.

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2014, 12:13:23 AM »
I don't expect anyone to know wtf this is or whatever, but if someone knows the name or the thread or whatever (I don't know what to search for, Eiyuu Senki gives nothing) that started my interst (and many others) please provide it and I'll try to fix my thread to raise awareness! EEEEEK.
https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,11244.msg743495/topicseen.html#msg743495
I think this is what you looking for? Found it after searching "sengoku rance"

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2014, 02:59:03 AM »
why am i not surprised at this decision to localize a disappointing game

I'd like more elaboration on this as well.

Anyway, I read they're going to remove the H-content on the localized version and replace the explicit pics with fanservice pics or something.

I'm really happy to know this. I always wanted to play the game because of the characters, but the whole hentai thing put me off (I don't really like eroges), plus the language barrier. But with all of this fixed, I'll finally be able to enjoy the game the way I wanted to!  :D

(side note: despite not liking eroges, I still managed to play through all of Sengoku Rance. I did that because I wanted to play a good strategy game, but I'd have enjoyed FAR more if there was no hentai on it at all. I'd much rather have it as a normal strategy game with at max only ecchi content)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 03:07:30 AM by ☆ New Age Retro Gamer Synnae ☆ »

Sweetness and love~ ♥

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2014, 02:43:35 PM »
eiyuu senki as a whole just felt incredibly shallow and the premise wasn't all that creatively executed

it also wasn't very memorable despite what it was.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014, 03:19:51 AM »
https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,11244.msg743495/topicseen.html#msg743495
I think this is what you looking for? Found it after searching "sengoku rance"

"searches for 'sengoku rance' "
 :colonveeplusalpha: Why didn't I think of that lol

Thanks, but actually that's not the thread I thought there was, but that's not your fault! Evidently there was another thread on another forum altogether, I thought the original one with much interest was on here but apparently not. Oh well! Thanks for making me look stupid =P (no I'm not really offended)

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2014, 12:41:17 PM »
I'm sorry for bumping this very old topic, but what happened to the localization of this game?

Is it released yet? If not, is there a release date?

I tried looking for info around the web but didn't have much luck...

Sweetness and love~ ♥

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2014, 01:27:55 PM »
I'm sorry for bumping this very old topic, but what happened to the localization of this game?

Is it released yet? If not, is there a release date?

I tried looking for info around the web but didn't have much luck...
IIRC next year if I remember correctly. Though I can't remember where I read it.

Pretty sure it'll also come out in Steam. This isn't the first time FruitBatFactory localized a J-game.

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

Maiden Synnae ミ☆

• Wizard Maiden
  • ★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 05:48:22 PM »
IIRC next year if I remember correctly. Though I can't remember where I read it.

Pretty sure it'll also come out in Steam. This isn't the first time FruitBatFactory localized a J-game.

Wait what? It will also come on the steam!?  :o

That means I'd be able to simply get the PC version instead of the PS3 one (I don't own a PS3 myself).

I pretty much have only three reasons to buy a PS3:

-Eiyuu Senki
-Dragon's Crown
-A few random JRPG's

That's because I'm far more into old school games. Modern ones aren't really my thing, let alone mobile games (but I don't want to get too deep into this).

What matters is that if it really gets released on Steam, I'll get pretty happy. ^^

Sweetness and love~ ♥