Author Topic: Trustee Mafia: Flash Version (game over, town wins)  (Read 20199 times)

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
Re: Trustee Mafia: Flash Version (Day 1)
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2014, 06:47:49 PM »
Why are you asking for a reason for my RVS vote? And that simply to indicate, that since our lynch targets are trustees, so i think we're lynching people whom we "trust".
##Vote: CF7
yea sure id let cf7 become a trustee. i dont think he reads the game often after his lynch anyways. i also think its meta to lynch him day 1
Btw, this reasoning is a pile of bullshit, tbh. So. Let's lynch someone. Also since he doesn't read the thread after his lynch, he's kinda useless in this game.
Is this coming from a townie? I don't think so, for some reason.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2014, 07:00:41 PM »
dont worry cf7 i trust you so much right now  ;)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2014, 09:27:30 PM »
Why are you asking for a reason for my RVS vote?

Oh; I thought you were serious.

#Unvote

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2014, 03:58:21 AM »
and seeing as two people voted him over one post he is the most scummy thus should be voted off the island.

could you clarify whether this is a snappy comeback at Raitaki or part of the reason you voted CF7?

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2014, 05:58:58 AM »
for some reason I'm not interested in grilling Dr. Rawr, but I guess information is information.
I feel like he's the kind of human we shouldn't promote to trustee though.

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2014, 06:54:25 AM »
im the kind of person you should be voting for in game and in the graveyard.

could you clarify whether this is a snappy comeback at Raitaki or part of the reason you voted CF7?
snappy comeback but also kind of the reason i rolled with.

##Unvote
##Vote:Zakeri
for some reason I'm not interested in grilling Dr. Rawr, but I guess information is information.
I feel like he's the kind of human we shouldn't promote to trustee though.
im reading this as
"lets leave dr rawr for the end of the game seeing as hes already looks weird to some people" leading to dr rawr not being voted in the 3 person ending so scum win
i also think zakeri would actually vote me but he knows that i know that hes most likely scum and wouldnt vote for him in the graveyard

im bathing in trust from zakeri right now

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2014, 09:07:26 AM »
I'm completely at a loss as to who to lynch considering some people seem to want to get lynched to a degree.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

CF7

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2014, 09:09:37 AM »
I don't like Rawr's earlier posts at all. However i look at them, i can't see them coming from a townie.
##Unvote
##Vote Dr Rawr

ActionDan

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2014, 02:33:54 PM »
I'm completely at a loss as to who to lynch considering some people seem to want to get lynched to a degree.

This has been old news that is not even true anymore (or possibly never was).  Also, you indicated before that you were comfortable lynching scum, so being "completely at a loss" isn't due to equivocating over lynching townie or scummy people......  which makes me think this is just filler in lieu of a cognitive thought.

Zak.  You say information is information and yet don't actually "grill [Rawr]".  Are you relying on other people to "grill him"?  What do you actually think of Rawr alignment wise, because you seem to be suggesting that he should be in an endgame scenario for some reason?

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2014, 02:52:13 PM »
I don't like Rawr's earlier posts at all. However i look at them, i can't see them coming from a townie.
##Unvote
##Vote Dr Rawr

i have no idea what youre talking about please explain your point

CF7

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2014, 03:09:30 PM »
i have no idea what youre talking about please explain your point
Your justification for lynching me.

« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2014, 03:15:36 PM »
im bathing in trust from zakeri right now

You actually are.
In fact, in the game's current state you're the one I would vote for beneficiary.

Lynch the ones who don't want to get lynched to a degree. Youkai chances drop significantly if we can get even just one of them.

Zak.  You say information is information and yet don't actually "grill [Rawr]".  Are you relying on other people to "grill him"?  What do you actually think of Rawr alignment wise, because you seem to be suggesting that he should be in an endgame scenario for some reason?
I'm not relying on anyone to Grill him, I'm just saying I don't mind if you feel the need to continue doing so.
Also you're correct in picking up on that last part.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2014, 03:21:07 PM »
Dr Rawr (2) CF7, Raitaki
Raikaria (1) ActionDan
Raitaki (1) Zakeri
Zakeri (1) Dr Rawr

Not voting: Raikaria

Dr Rawr is at L-2.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2014, 03:52:14 PM »
So; I am right that we're actually trying to lynch the scums still; right?

Alright.

And Dan; my instinct is to lynch scum; but some more people afterwards started acting like they wanted to be lynched which confused me.

Isn't it a bit early to suggest that someone should be around in an endgame scenario?

« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2014, 04:03:25 PM »
i dont think its a good idea to set anyone up for end game right now because scum still get that one kill haha

@CF7
i dont see why youre so strung up about that its not like being lynched is a bad thing  :D

« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2014, 04:09:13 PM »
You actually are.
In fact, in the game's current state you're the one I would vote for beneficiary.
Also you're correct in picking up on that last part.
im assuming you mean trustee and not beneficiary but if not i dont know

little confused on this, you want me in the end game and want me a trustee? im getting mixed feelings

ActionDan

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2014, 04:26:26 PM »
no he wants you to win along with your faction.

Don't lynch me.

CF7

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2014, 04:36:09 PM »
i dont see why youre so strung up about that its not like being lynched is a bad thing  :D
Are we playing the same game? You said yourself that i won't be useful the graveyard (actually i do read the thread after my death, but w/e). So you want to put a player who is not useful in the graveyard to the graveyard. If you can convince me, that this is coming from a townie perspective, then i'll consider voting someone else.

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2014, 07:21:54 PM »
@cf7
nah im fine with this keep it up bud. maybe one day we look past this and be like "wow dr rawr that was a really lame post you made" and then ill be like "well cf7 it was bait to see if people could quick lynch me into the graveyard". to think i was one vote away from becoming a trustee lol oh wait i still am  :derp:

still completely confused by zakeris #41 but maybe he can come in and clarify what he thinks of my alignment because im feeling less trusted and more confused

raitaki kinda dropped the ball and hasnt posted for awhile but i guess he doesnt need to since no mod prods.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2014, 08:05:24 PM »
Still keeping on to my vote. Pretty convinced rawr is scum. I don't think a town!rawr would be as confident about being useful in the graveyard, and getting lynched doesn't really hurt scum as much in this setup imo. If rawr really flips scum I'd consider a CF7/rawr scum team.

Interested in Zak's reply to people pointing out his contradictions. I'm not really sure how it relates to his alignment, though.

CF7 still hasn't answered why he ignored people saying we should lynch at least one scum before his vote, though his meta is somewhat selective awareness of the game so this doesn't make him nearly as bad as rawr.

Also between browser freezing from the massive lag caused by AVG scanning, and my ISP shitting on my internet, this post took 1 hour to finish. Is this real life
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2014, 08:28:24 PM »
I think it's a little soon to be throwing out scumpairs.

Also I don't think Rawr saying he wants to be lynched is that damning; considering if I'm getting the setup right we, the townies, want to lynch the scums. Why would a scum want to be lynched?

That said; it could be a reverse-psychology ploy.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2014, 08:50:09 PM »
I'm not saying it's damning, I meant it doesn't make him any less scummy. Like how you were less sure of lynching him because he was trying to get himself lynched.
Also I'm pretty sure D2 is the last day phase in this setup right? Seems like as good a time to plan ahead and read into scumpairs as any :V
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2014, 10:15:11 PM »
Here's food for thought if I were Scum why would I want myself lynched?

It would lower Scum chance of winning from 66% to a 33%.

I'd you don't believe me...
##Unvote
##Vote Dr Rawr

With zakeri being weird with his opinion of me and cheerleading on my wagon he probably wouldn't get my vote. He is probably Scum and should be lynched over me.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2014, 12:46:59 AM »
Dr Rawr (3) CF7, Dr Rawr, Raitaki
Raikaria (1) ActionDan
Raitaki (1) Zakeri

Not voting: Raikaria

Dr Rawr is at L-1.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2014, 03:59:25 AM »
I did mean beneficiary, not trustee, if I wanted to vote Rawr as Trustee I'd have done so.
My stand isn't contradictory, I'm just saying I don't think a Youkai aligned person would make the first few posts he did. First order of business in this game is to figure out what your win condition is and how to achieve it, and Rawr did that in this thread with the rest of us instead of in a quicktopic with his partner.

And yeah, I agree that we should be hunting scum instead of town, but the thing is I've always had a stronger townsense and the increased emphasis on that is actually super cool for me.

Also I realize a flaw in my plan is that I'm automatically assuming I'll be voted as a Trustee somehow, but yeah this is what I have so far on the game.

CF7

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2014, 06:01:03 AM »
I am not sure i fully understand  what  is going  on.

« Reply #56 on: July 04, 2014, 06:20:17 AM »
i have no idea either, no one has seemed to form an opinion on who they think are scum besides me you and raitaki.

zakeri, since as you say seem to be able to point out town easier then scum how would the idea of eliminating the most townest people and leaving the scummier people alive? i guess finding scum can be to hard but finding town maybe easier

« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2014, 06:22:24 AM »
that idea i just made would probably leave me as one of the remainders depending on maybe actiondans, raikaris, and scums opinion of me. but since you seem to have some awkward town opinion of me either i get eliminated by scum or you vote me in the end.

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2014, 06:25:16 AM »
i dont know why i pressed post but w/e. obvious outcome is town wins

i think people should post out who they think is town OR scum. if we go with my idea of lynching the townest universal town opinions should be voted for

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2014, 06:27:11 AM »
also not a scum ploy because
1 im putting myself at l-1 which is the most dumbass thing scum could do to themselves in this game
2 i could have stayed quit and not suggested it