~Hakurei Shrine~ > Help Me, Eirin!
Gensou Shoujo Taisen You, Ei, Yume - Gameplay Translation into deep Dreams
<< < (2/181) > >>
Yookie:
I'd gladly but my knowledge of Japanese doesn't get me far in terms of actual dialogue so I sadly cannot provide a translated story. (It would take me hours to translate even the first mission and even then it would probably be full of errors and missing all the fine literary constructions.)

There was a thread some time ago where some members here gathered to get a translation project going complete with patch and all but that staggered and was forgotten because of technical difficulties.
I think I've done this in the OP already but i encourage everyone who is able and willing to contribute to do so in this thread.

I'm btw. almost done with identifying all teachable skills, only one is missing. But I'm not at my computer at the moment so I'll update that later. (There's also some other new stuff) Done

I've also streamlined some wordings and increased the fontsize of all fully translated skills on the character-chart because that was a pain to read on here. Now it's a little bit better.
HGH:
An acquaintance asked me to share this page to help out (it's mostly similar menu things to what's been done here). Other than getting Shou's 2nd ability wrong it should be a good reference.
Also said you used the Indian name rather than Japanese name for the deity in Shou's 2nd ability. And that Zeal should be Snipe.
Mew seeker:

--- Quote from: Yookie on April 20, 2014, 03:58:52 PM ----Patchouli's "Magic Barrier" blocks all types of attacks at a 100% success rate. However it breaks upon exceeding the threshold, thus absorbing either all dmg or none.

--- End quote ---

You must mean EVAtchouli. : P

--- Quote from: Cjd2524 on April 23, 2014, 09:32:40 PM ---This seems to be really useful, I can't comment further since I didn't play the first game, did any of these games ever got a wiki ? (i mean a JP wiki)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Yookie on April 23, 2014, 10:49:18 PM ---About the wiki: On the English one there is an entry about the series that contains the info about Kou but from You onwards there is really nothing there. I wouldn't mind having someone post it there once this is finished and has been proofread/checked.
I did look for other wiki entries but everything I do leads me to the English ones, so I don't really know. But I guess there's none.

--- End quote ---

Pro tip when looking for a Japanese video game wiki :
type (or paste) the Japanese name of the game you're looking for (and maybe wiki too). If there is a wiki, it will most likely be at the atwiki website.
Speaking of which :
http://www26.atwiki.jp/gensyou/
Yookie:
Suddenly posts, wow.
Thanks for the help, I'll incorporate what you posted, just give me a little bit of time.

--- Quote from: HGH on April 25, 2014, 10:15:49 AM ---
Also said you used the Indian name rather than Japanese name for the deity in Shou's 2nd ability. And that Zeal should be Snipe.

--- End quote ---

That I did, I could change it but it is used in canon somewhere as well. I'll have to rewrite the ability now anyways. But in the ingame description it has something with "dmg" and then +10% so it is kinda weird.
The thing with Snipe was that I probably had her Hit&Away ability active and thought it was because of the Seishin.

--- Quote from: Mew seeker on April 25, 2014, 11:18:45 AM ---Pro tip when looking for a Japanese video game wiki :

--- End quote ---

That's strange, I did look with the Japanese name. Oh well.

--- Quote from: Mew seeker on April 25, 2014, 11:18:45 AM ---You must mean EVAtchouli. : P

--- End quote ---

I'm afraid I do not get this reference. :V
Hanzo K.:
AT Fields used by the EVA Units in Super Robot Wars(The inspiration for this very game line as you all may well know) behave in almost the exact same way.
Admittedly, the ones I'd had experience with have never triggered...Maybe I just haven't been diligent enough in leveling/upgrading the EVA team.....
Navigation
Message Index
Next page
Previous page

Go to full version