Author Topic: 東方幕華祭 ~ Fantastic Danmaku Festival (steam release)  (Read 162668 times)

Re: 東方幕華祭 ~ Fantastic Danmaku Festival--ver1.03 + DLC
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2014, 01:04:43 PM »

maybe you have to upgrade your DX version or change another graphics card.

Ok

Thanks for helping

« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2014, 04:49:01 AM »
Is there a translation for the in-game dialogue (can be just a page or document)?  I would really like to play this although I'm a person who likes to know the story as I'm playing a game.

« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2016, 03:24:37 AM »
So, where do I find this "StarX" person to contact? I want to know why Nyx was created and Rumia was removed.

Maple

• Mukyuu!
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2016, 12:45:36 PM »
So, where do I find this "StarX" person to contact? I want to know why Nyx was created and Rumia was removed.

I think the developer's blog would be a good way to message him (or find a proper way to contact). Mind you, the page is in Chinese language so you'll most likely need to know Chinese to communicate.

I'd guess that the game's omake and readme would have some info on Rumia, but no sit. Or at least google translate tells me there's no Rumia.

« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2016, 01:05:51 PM »
 :V
I don't know either

« Reply #95 on: April 21, 2017, 01:51:27 AM »
My anti-virus keeps deleting the DLC Update. Is it a Trojan, or is my anti-virus scanning it wrong?

Chill Observer

• Aimless fanatic
  • haHAA
« Reply #96 on: April 21, 2017, 02:23:31 AM »
I'd also like to point out that the DLC patch to fix replay saving does not work on the extra stage still.

Also, can someone give me a save file with the extra stage spell card challenges unlocked? I'd rather practice the cards than spend hours failing to clear the extra because apparently you need to beat the extra to even unlock spell practice. It's really stupid.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 10:48:24 AM by Satori Komeijist »
Retired Touhou player. Not involved with anything Touhou anymore.

help?
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2017, 01:59:36 PM »
could you help me? everytime i try to open the game, it keeps saying that the application has stopped. i have downloaded and moved every file that were in the download links. what went wrong?

« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2017, 04:05:49 PM »
could you help me? everytime i try to open the game, it keeps saying that the application has stopped. i have downloaded and moved every file that were in the download links. what went wrong?
You need to download Xna framework.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 07:06:15 PM by PerfectStudentClass »

Enko

• Spirit flying to anywhere
« Reply #99 on: August 03, 2017, 03:03:27 AM »
Achievement List Translation
(If someone had done that...forget me :blush: )
Forget my poor(?) English :blush:

Page 1:Usual Achievement
1-1 Thanks for supporting!(感谢支持)   ---   Launch the game.
1-2 First meeting(初次见面)   ---    start game once
1-3 A game round(一周目)   ---   1cc ? 1
1-4 All charactors clear(全机体通关)  ---  1cc ? 1 ? every charactors
1-5 All difficulties clear(全难度通关) --- 1cc ? 1 ? 1 charactor  ? every difficulty
1-6 King of Gensokyo(幻想乡制霸)   ---   1cc ? 1  ? every charactors ? every difficulty

Page 2:Challenging Achievement
2-1 The disappearance of the Milky Way(见证银河的消失)
---   Keep surviving in the spell card 黑洞「银河之心」or 黑洞「银河灾变」(Nix) to the last 10 sec.
2-2 You can't shoot me(百发不中)
---  No miss No shoot in the spell card 冰符「百发百中速冻光弹」(Cirno) until the spell card time end.
2-3 MY POWER UP!(底力爆发)
--- Get scb of 终焉「恶魔祭典」(Remilia) in the situation you have NOT any life and bomb (Are you sure???---Translator's note)
2-4 Crazy devil(恶魔的疯狂)
---  Keep surviving in the last non-spell of Flandre Scarlet to the last 5 sec.
2-5 1 Billion up!(十亿分突破)
--- Get MORE THAN 1 Billion (1,000,000,000) score in Hard+ Mode gaming
2-6 There is no way(无计可施)
--- No miss no shoot in spell card 「藏于牌中的杀意」(Sakuya) until the spell card time end.
2-7 Never Miss(毫发无伤)
--- No miss all clear ? 1 (No difficulty limit)
2-8 On time!(绝好的时机)
--- Normal+ Mode,Get 1 scb when the time will end.
2-9 Light charactor,hum?(轻飘飘)
--- Normal+ Mode,get 3 scbs without slow-moving.
2-10 Acquired reflex(条件反射)
--- Before clear the game you use the death-bomb in EVERY miss
2-11 No fear(不惧风雨)
--- No move for 5 sec when there are more than 500 bullets in the screen.
2-12 Storm surviver(风暴幸存者)
--- No miss no shoot in spell card 红夜「杀人漩涡」(Remilia) until the spell card time end.
2-13 Bomb out Gensokyo!(炸平幻想乡)
--- Only use bomb to kill the last boss in any stage (No diff limit)
2-14 Confidence Full(自信满满)
--- Highest Diff,kill the any last boss after Stg.1 without bomb.
2-15 Full Harvest(满载而归)
--- Use any charactor and get all sc in N+ Mode (One diff is enough)
2-16 Spell Challenges Clear(挑战符卡全收集)
--- Use any charactor and get all sc in Spellcard Challenges (MainMenu--Special--Spellcard Challenges)

Page 3:Hidden Achievement
(In this page the hints to achieve the achievements are ALL Hidden,so you need use your brain  :])
3-1 Amazing perseverance(可怕的毅力)
3-2 Never give up(不屈不挠)
3-3 No way to go(走投无路)
3-4 No one forget(一个也不落)
3-5 Graze addiction(擦弹有快感)
3-6 Danmaku addiction(弹幕痴狂)
3-7 Music is life(音乐就是生命)
3-8 Perseverance will prevail(铁杵磨成针)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 08:47:46 AM by Yanstime »
Need help with C# DX developing.

« Reply #100 on: August 03, 2017, 06:07:28 PM »
is there a way to practice the maingame spellcards individually?

Maple

• Mukyuu!
Re: 東方幕華祭 ~ Fantastic Danmaku Festival-- (1.04 + future content)
« Reply #101 on: February 16, 2018, 10:32:16 AM »
Like, one of the people i follow on TW made me find this

I had to do some searching

Baidu thread

Changes include game performance, some minor graphics, and difficulty.

Art banner of new content:

Like, depending on the new stuff, should we discard this old thread and start afresh?

Re: 東方幕華祭 ~ Fantastic Danmaku Festival-- (1.04 + future content)
« Reply #102 on: February 16, 2018, 03:30:13 PM »
Like, one of the people i follow on TW made me find this

I had to do some searching

Baidu thread

Changes include game performance, some minor graphics, and difficulty.

Art banner of new content:

Like, depending on the new stuff, should we discard this old thread and start afresh?

Yeah.Maybe I have to upload a new pack file.

And the group is going to make something new.

« Reply #103 on: May 14, 2018, 04:03:21 PM »
I've downloaded the files and they have a trojan ..?

« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2018, 02:48:10 PM »
Hello, is there a way to configure a dead zone for the stick like in official touhou games ?
My xbox360 stick tends to slightly drift. Some people have the same with different controller. If someone has a realiable fix...

Thanks

CreepyNinja_

• Just Another Luna Dodger :v
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2018, 06:09:05 PM »
Oh man, we've got Steam release of the game! There is also hope for English translation for it!
Planned in early August. Grab the link!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/882710/Touhou_Makukasai__Fantasy_Danmaku_Festival/

yeashie

• Lunatic Fangame Fanatic
  • You Know I Have to Do It to Em
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2018, 04:19:19 AM »
You should probably update the post with a download of version 1.04, this newer version makes the game a whole lot more fair and doable.

« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2018, 06:27:25 AM »
oh I completely forget this??

Re: 東方幕華祭 ~ Fantastic Danmaku Festival (steam release)
« Reply #108 on: March 15, 2019, 03:43:41 PM »
So I saw nobody's mentioned this yet...

https://twitter.com/thmhjofficial/status/1106360582536454144

Seems Lily White is the stage 4 boss, Ran is the stage 5 boss, an OC is the stage 1 boss, and the players are Reimu, Marisa, Sanae, and Youmu.

Comes out March 18
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 03:45:20 PM by TresserT »
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.
I've cleared every touhou game on Lunatic, and beaten every extra except SoEW.
NMNB: MoF Hard, SA Extra, UFO Extra

nyttyn

• Drill baby drill!
« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2019, 06:46:58 AM »
part 2's out.

s'real good. well worth the money. feast for the eyes really. english in like a week.

Gesh86

• Buddha may forgive you...
  • but Byakuren won't!
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2019, 07:11:13 AM »
Also bought and tried it out but only got around to a single run so far so I can't say how well I like it yet. I don't think I fully understand the mechanic to gain lives/bombs yet (cherry shield), as I've had a lot of trouble collecting extends compared to FDF 1, which feels like it drowns you in them.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 07:37:56 AM by Gesh86 »

« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2019, 04:38:31 PM »
Also bought and tried it out but only got around to a single run so far so I can't say how well I like it yet. I don't think I fully understand the mechanic to gain lives/bombs yet (cherry shield), as I've had a lot of trouble collecting extends compared to FDF 1, which feels like it drowns you in them.
This game drowns you with them just as much, you do just have to understand the mechanic.

Grazing and collecting pink items fills the meter in the lower left. Once it's full, you get a border. Just like PCB. That's where the differences come in.

When your border breaks (whether it's through time or you brealing it manually) you get a bomb/life fragment. However, by grazing and collecting more pink items you can make your border last longer. If you can keep it up for long enough it'll upgrade to a level 2 border, which drops 2 fragments, then a level 3 border which drops 3 fragments. You can't go past level 3 so grazing/collecting items while you have a level 3 border just wastes them (though I think they're worth more score if you collect them at level 3).

Borders operate on a fixed cycle. Your first rotation and second rotations you get bomb fragments, your third rotation you get life fragments, then it repeats. So it's not always optimal to go for level 3 borders every time- sometimes it's better to manually break your bomb borders if you know a high graze section is coming up, that way you can get the most out of your life borders.

Overall I like FDF 1 better, I feel the bosses were more interesting and more challenging there. In particular Ran (besides her last two spells her patterns are just squares) and Lily (it's 100% random spam all day and night) are pretty big letdowns.

That said, this game definitely lives up to the first. Stage 4 is beautiful, and Yuyuko is probably my favorite boss in the series. That final spell is like a piece of art and the fact that you're supposed to dodge it was only an afterthought (though it's not bullshit hard or anything). I don't know if Yukari surpasses Flandre but she's definitely as good as. And Alice has some really unique and interesting concepts.

Well worth the money. Now to wait 5 years for IN.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 04:06:13 PM by TresserT »
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.

Gesh86

• but Byakuren won't!
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2019, 07:08:48 PM »
Borders operate on a fixed cycle. Your first rotation and second rotations you get bomb fragments, your third rotation you get life fragments, then it repeats. So it's not always optimal to go for level 3 borders every time- sometimes it's better to manually break your bomb borders if you know a high graze section is coming up, that way you can get the most out of your life borders.

Thanks for all the hints! What determines whether you get bomb or life pieces was a question I indeed had on my mind. I haven't been able to spot that pattern in the little time I had.

Ran

Ninja Ran will become the Hokage one day, believe it!  :D

CrestedPeak9

• Fangame Advocate
« Reply #113 on: March 21, 2019, 05:19:43 AM »
Letty

That's no Letty, that's Hyp :V

The Border mechanics in this game are very generous for survival but I find it even more intriguing for scoring; it grants you 1s of invulnerability when a border starts, and timing out a border will give PiV proportional to how much you grazed during it. It seems like a lot of the patterns in the game were designed with grazing in mind, which makes it a very exciting prospect to score.
Lunatic 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, TD, DDC, LoLK, HSiFS, WBaWC

« Reply #114 on: March 21, 2019, 04:07:29 PM »

Whoops. I actually didn't mean Letty OR Hyp, I meant Lily lol. Hyp was a stage 1 boss so interesting patterns weren't expected, but she was interesting enough for what she was. Lily on the other hand was all random spam everywhere except for her final spell.

Gesh86

• but Byakuren won't!
« Reply #115 on: March 23, 2019, 10:24:04 AM »

Is Hyp supposed to be a boy or are we being wriggl'd again?
(I should rather ask this in the game's community hub, but I needed to post anyway for testing purposes. MotK is behaving very strangely. I can't post in Akyu's Arcade for example)

« Reply #116 on: May 08, 2019, 09:29:05 AM »
Maybe this is a bit very late, but i will ask anyway.
so, i downloaded FDF, both Koumakan and Youyoumu FDF, and both of them can't even start.
When i tried to check my Task Manager, it says that the program runs for a few seconds, then just vanished.

BTW, this problem only occurs when i tried to play the steam release.
When i Played the Developer releases (1.02 and 1.03) it works just fine.

This annoys me, especially since there's no english translations for both games except for steam releases and FDF PCB only released on steam.

Anyone please help!

« Reply #117 on: July 30, 2019, 09:14:38 PM »
Maybe this is a bit very late, but i will ask anyway.
so, i downloaded FDF, both Koumakan and Youyoumu FDF, and both of them can't even start.
When i tried to check my Task Manager, it says that the program runs for a few seconds, then just vanished.

BTW, this problem only occurs when i tried to play the steam release.
When i Played the Developer releases (1.02 and 1.03) it works just fine.

This annoys me, especially since there's no english translations for both games except for steam releases and FDF PCB only released on steam.

Anyone please help!

I am exactly having the same problem, and I can't find anything online that could possibly fix it :(