Author Topic: Revolutionary Girl Utena Mafia - Game Over! (Black Rose Thread)  (Read 35013 times)

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
Re: Revolutionary Girl Utena Mafia - Day 4 (Black Rose Thread)
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2013, 09:34:01 AM »
not to mention their team was 1-shot day vig / BP / 2-shot ninja vs GF / Encryptor / Roleclop.

If the first team doesn't utterly destroy the 2nd 99/100 times then I don't know balance and I'll eat a hat

actually I'd like opinions on this or w/e to keep me sane.

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2013, 09:36:26 AM »
Watching you rage is hilarious. <--- Opinion.
Go spam the MS thread some more, this is the thread where we talk about dicks in mafia.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

ActionDan

« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2013, 09:51:25 AM »
just say you agree with me and it'll make all the pain go away

Don't lynch me.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2013, 10:50:24 AM »
Short ver.:

Dan is most certainly not scum since he would've had to lead the BBM bus. The bus on BBM. Also the JoaT. Not impossible but may as well be.

Polly is most certainly not scum since his role suddenly makes the epitome of sense and he has a similar BBM connection to Dan in that he could have ignored Dan's gut case on D3 but essentially turned it into a wagon by jumping on it for no reason.

Shadoweh doesn't get the same privelege because the BBM wagon was already defined at the time and all she had to do was go "BBM is obviously scum" and jump on. It was her first real mention of him to boot. It was the only other wagon that would work and a vote on me or someone else probably would've been a lot more risky at that time. When BBM claims she gives the "leave it alive" plan a silent OK without ever really solidifying a real opinion on THE CLAIM and at one point literally just asks the confirmed town. BBM himself drops Shadoweh the instance it's established she's "trying more" and never mentions her again in scumteam guesses or vig choices.

But if all that isn't your cup of tea, she practically gave herself away by rolespeccing too hard:

One of them is probably a strongman who can be charged for the extra kill.
Strongman makes no sense in a setup that has a superconditional doc and nothing else. Yet it's likely that we did actually see a strongman kill tonight.

I don't know. When I was reading stuff during the night I was looking forward to getting a result on Prims, especially since ANOTHER framer/etcetera had just died. Shadoweh addresses Serela like it's not on her mind at all.

That reminds me though, I don't really want Conq to die, and killing him seems like the next logical step if you're going to protect Rou. You should split your decision between the two. Flip a coin or something.
Serela rightfully answers "what the fudge why should I risk losing that result" and Shadoweh's response is something about a slow cop being roughly the same as a confirmed townie? On what planet? It doesn't make sense that she'd read the situation like this unless she knew Rou wouldn't be a big factor.

Prims is Not Scum With Shadoweh due to that one D3 interaction. I'm pretty sure I'm reading the map correctly in that Shadoweh DID want to survive D3 through VCA and angrytone (and BBM's "waiting for Shadoweh to stay stuff" supports this) so the reaction to Prims probably wouldn't have been as strong if she was being bussed by her buddies. At least I'd like to think so. It could have been part of it and the only reason I'm entertaining this possibility so much is that Prims' vote on me today is trash - not only was Disgaea ages ago, it's a bad comparison altogether and if he thought my activity yesterday was suspect he didn't have to wait until now to say it.

The paragraph that goes here is literally a complete repeat of what Dan said about SB. like I literally typed it and looked over Dan's post again and it was literally repeating each and every point. Strongman + Dan/BBM connection. If SB is scum I don't mind being lynched afterwards considering we probably wouldn't need more than one mistake at that point. If SB ISN'T scum it's a much bigger problem and that's probably what I'd like to affirm is not the case for the majority of today day if everyone is just going to gravitate towards that.

YES THIS IS THE SHORT VERSION.  ::)

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2013, 10:51:49 AM »
##Vote Shadoweh

I have a vote.

Dan you should probably lay down your reasons for thinking Shadoweh is town and not acting town considering.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2013, 11:17:01 AM »
This setup doesn't make sense if I'm scum. It started as 12/3/1 (the 1 doesn't really do much though) so there's no way that any mafia member would be just vanilla considering how many abilities BBM had.  Considering he flipped with a perma(?) Lawyer ability, it's unlikely as hell that it coexists with a godfather. It says nothing about changing role names either so unless you think there's a tailor too then I'm pretty much clear, unless Prims and I are buddies, but why would I be attacking him then?

Also random thing: why would BBM claim his action was ##Stab when he could've just gone for ##Kill and actually gotten a clear from Polly? It doesn't make much sense to me. Will get reads and stuff out in a bit.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2013, 11:34:58 AM »
It's a oneshot lawyer according to the PM but anyway I agree there wouldn't be a godfather. That said a goon with the charge mechanic means it's a kill or charge role, and to be honest the scumteam having MORE roles than those we already know of makes no sense too. Why would the other members be obligated to have a lot of abilities because BBM had a lot of abilities?

Shadoweh

« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2013, 12:05:12 PM »
lol

SB: I like Polly's theory on that. On the strongman shot being called ##Stab. No one is going to give out a clear for seeing you perform a ##Kill.

I've been accused of rolespeccing too much before and every time it's hilarious to me. Is it really so hard to figure out the pulse of how a game works? Serela wasn't going to change his mind about who to target. If he had it was something he already planned. I doubt scum wanted to risk losing their kill on the most likely doc, so the kill screams 'strongman the cop and let god sort it out.'

Getting a result on Prims wasn't on my mind because I didn't read Rou's claim carefully enough to realize he already sent in the target. >_> Even if it had I didn't think Rou would live. Because of the afformentioned strongman that was likely going to kill him. The logic is connected. I get that you have to try and ignore that because you're so fiendishly out of options but really. You make me sound like a crazy person when I'm really more like a psychic.

Also it was my first real mention of anyone, so it doesn't mean anything. I would not say I was playing the game before Day 3. BUT HERE I AM. ROCKING YOU LIKE A HURRICANE.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2013, 12:08:54 PM »
Also secretly I really just wanted Conq to stay alive because I trusted him more then Rou after he tried to change the lynch. I've never bitten my tongue so hard constantly reminding myself that two GF roles probably mean there's a cop.

Also: It's because BBM didn't have any abilities that required a charge. The other scum need to have chargable powers for it to mean something.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2013, 12:11:26 PM »
Putting all of scum's power in one role increases a game's swing because if they die early then the scumteam are in massive trouble. I don't see why Kilga would've given BBM all of those abilities if there was just going to be a goon in the game.

Shadoweh

« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2013, 12:14:43 PM »
OH MAI GAWD SHADOWEH OPENLY SUGGESTED NOT LETTING THE SCUM KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THE DOC WOULD BE, WE MUST LYNCH HER IN THE LOVING MEMORY OF JURI-SAMA-PRINCESS-CHAN-MOFU-MOFU

SB do you think the scum team of BT/BBM/Prims makes sense? I understand you're not going to nominate yourself obviously. The thing is your scumtean requires Prims to have cleared one of his few mislynches, so I'm not sure how you'd piece that together.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2013, 12:20:23 PM »
You had no reason to assume a strongman kill existed before the kill happened. I'm not accusing you of "rolespeccing too much", I'm accusing you of knowing too much.

The thing about BBM having no chargeable powers is a good point though. Maybe they're bonuses that don't affect the role's "name"?

OH MAI GAWD SHADOWEH OPENLY SUGGESTED NOT LETTING THE SCUM KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THE DOC WOULD BE, WE MUST LYNCH HER IN THE LOVING MEMORY OF JURI-SAMA-PRINCESS-CHAN-MOFU-MOFUyou'd piece that together.
...what are you even talking about?

Shadoweh

« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2013, 12:26:12 PM »
You're accusing me of being scum because I suggested that Serela shouldn't protect the cop. I'm the kind of doc that likes to take chances. And you're right, there was no proof of a strongmans before the kill happened. There isn't 'proof' of anything else the scum have. Rationally, what else would scum have that makes sense for a poisoner, who probably has a role outside of being charged? What else useful -could- scum have that pairs well with all the typical roles already being taken?

You're just mad that I peeked at your role pm. Your inbox was right there, I just had to take a peek :>

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2013, 12:32:17 PM »
You're saying that

to counter the doc that would have next to no chances of actually being able to protect someone

(because the scum, extra kill and roleblockers and false positives and all, were already having a hard time against this super town)

the poisoner would also have strongman kills?

Shadoweh

« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2013, 12:37:57 PM »
Dude, there were two tailors to counter a cop, you're going to tell me a common scum kill-ensurance is some stretch because it seems hard? Effectively 13-3 with over half the other players having roles means scum should be stacked. Yes, I'm saying that it's weird you don't think scum had something like that.

Shadoweh

« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2013, 12:44:05 PM »
12-3 close enuf. It's funny because my role pm tricked me into thinking this might be a role light game like usual. You're trying to paint me as weird. And knowledgable. I don't think I would bother rolespeccing last night as scum. I mean, why would I? I could have just tapdanced on your head and wrote poems about how scummy you are. I didn't -have- to put in any extra work. I rolespec because I can't help it. It bothers me at work, it keeps me from sleeping, it's something I take joy in. I hate it most of all when people try to lynch me for being right.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2013, 12:48:49 PM »
Jury's out on the anti-cop parade but it's utterly ridiculous, Serela's role wasn't going to work ever so that's kill-insurance on most nights right there. At least the cop was virtually normal except for the first night.

You had every reason to rolespec instead of scumhunt. Are you serious? Badmouthing me in my sleep is what you usually do and lazily trying to round up the remains is coming from scum who's in a nice and cozy position.

Shadoweh

« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2013, 12:50:47 PM »
I think you've had enough time to see what Lazy Shadoweh looks like to know you're fibbing right now. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Also you missed a perfect chance to make a Juri's out pun. Double shame!

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2013, 12:55:59 PM »
Lazy Shadoweh isn't alignment-indicative. You're the one who cited your night activity in your favor. You'd want to rolespec because it looks townie. Look what you're doing right now.

Shadoweh

« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2013, 01:05:42 PM »
It doesn't look townie. It looks weird and it annoys people. Right now I'm having -fun- with myself.
I'm only still conversing with you because I'm human and accept that I could be wrong about you. I also want to believe that you could only be this blind to the possibility I could be town as scum because I think you're a better player and you know me better then that. I would like to point out you were perfectly happy to lynch me for being lazy yesterday. If you're stuck in confirmation bias mode you need to pull your head out of the sand, because you look far more insane and lynchable then I do.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2013, 01:18:11 PM »
Having Sex With The President's Wife When She Visits You To Tell You She's Worried You're Not Fucking Her Daughter Enough Like A Boss Vote Count

Serious Bananas (1): Polaris
BT (1): Prims
Prims (1): Serious Bananas
Shadoweh (1): BT

Not voting (4): Shadoweh, ActionDan, Conqueror, Raikaria

With 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch. You have 59 hours remaining.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2013, 01:49:29 PM »
Should I target Dan tonight or is getting a result on Polly/BT/SB more important?

Wait didn't you get a result on me already?

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2013, 01:50:07 PM »
OH MAI GAWD SHADOWEH OPENLY SUGGESTED NOT LETTING THE SCUM KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THE DOC WOULD BE, WE MUST LYNCH HER IN THE LOVING MEMORY OF JURI-SAMA-PRINCESS-CHAN-MOFU-MOFU

SB do you think the scum team of BT/BBM/Prims makes sense? I understand you're not going to nominate yourself obviously. The thing is your scumtean requires Prims to have cleared one of his few mislynches, so I'm not sure how you'd piece that together.

I don't think I ever said that BT was on my scumteam (I really need to reread him) but the alternative to Prims clearing me was a 1v1 in not *YLO or targetting someone who WASN'T his top scumread and seeming suspicious.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2013, 01:52:57 PM »
Also I don't get how Polly is confirmed town? Dan is still scummy to me but if we hit the other one he's caught by PoE anyway.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2013, 01:55:02 PM »
so yeah

2 of

Polaris/SB/BT/Prims.  First guess is SB because stongmans = doc is weak = other claimed roles besides cop/doc = probably legit for the most part

i.e, Polaris/Prims are not both scum if any is.

so defacto lynches for the next two days should be SB/BT.   of those I probably should read over the thread but SB's declaration of a Dan/Prims/BBM scum team screams "I'VE GOT NO OPTIONS" so.  (also you can't seriously causally put me/BBM on the same team).  So will like 80% be voting SB

Why SB is scum: There is a Strongman in the game

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2013, 01:57:02 PM »
I meant in the sense that you could later say "yeah this is what I do for fun as town" like you're doing right now. Plus it's a whole "wow this person is trying to figure things out" thing. It's not the same as IIoA during the rest of the game. Anyway the argument hinges on whether you'd find it townie to do as scum or not and it's not like you'd admit to it so this will go nowhere fast.

You're saying I wouldn't do this as town, but you admitted I don't have a lot of options, so why is that? I'm hardly blind to the other possibility but said possibility just keeps on diminishing. The other real option would be Prims x SB... I could look into that, I guess. But if you think I would be compelled to find you town at this sort of situation you're just being delusional or otherwise spouting nonsense.

Cuts.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2013, 01:59:18 PM »
##Vote: BT

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

ActionDan

« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2013, 04:33:18 PM »
sorry SB, there's about no less than 2 sentences missing there.  I wanted to say I suspect scum in the VTs and I suspect you first just because.  but atm I have to reread and think about Prims result etc.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2013, 04:34:21 PM »
also it was late last night, and I was not thinking straight for a bunch of sad reasons.

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2013, 11:30:59 PM »
Geez guys, I was expecting to see a few more opinions on BT in here. I think I talked enough for five people already since I was like the only one awake.