Author Topic: Hatate Quest  (Read 87238 times)

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
Re: Hatate Quest
« Reply #990 on: January 08, 2014, 08:27:48 PM »
>"Oh no. Is it Ayatsuji-sama again?"
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

« Reply #991 on: January 08, 2014, 08:52:36 PM »
>"Oh no. Is it Ayatsuji-sama again?"

>"I don't think so. It's something about the house. I get sense of caution about it, for some reason. It's almost like the house itself is trying to warn us about something." Momiji's face twists into a vague grin. "I know, that sounds sort of odd. Maybe it's a soldier's instincts. But that's the feeling I get."

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #992 on: January 08, 2014, 09:15:02 PM »
>"Let's do a recon sweep then."
>Circle the house in a helical flight, camera at the ready.

« Reply #993 on: January 08, 2014, 09:29:32 PM »
>"Let's do a recon sweep then."
>Circle the house in a helical flight, camera at the ready.

>"Right."
>Scouting the building from the air, you and Momiji examine the house for any signs of something out of place. There doesn't appear to be any signs of activity around or within the house, nor in fact does it look like there has been activity for some days, at least. All the windows are closed, and both doors shut securely. There is no sign of damage or traps of any sort.
>Nevertheless, you get the same sort of preternatural warning that Momiji was talking about. Even though nothing seems out of place, there is a vague sense of... foreboding about the place. As though the house itself was trying to warn you away.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #994 on: January 08, 2014, 10:29:03 PM »
>Peer into a window.

« Reply #995 on: January 09, 2014, 05:37:44 AM »
>Peer into a window.

>Dropping yourself down a scootch, you glance into one of Marisa's upper story windows. The room within is crammed full of miscellaneous materials. You can make out everything from jars of preserved vegetables to articles of clothing to handcuffs to books and much more bric-a-brac within. The pile seems to have engulfed the room. By all accounts you've heard on the black-white's living habits, however, this does not appear to be out of the norm for her.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #996 on: January 09, 2014, 09:14:02 AM »
>Talk and write "From all sides Caer Kirisame held fast, the stout cottage oozing a forbidding aura. Yet inside were bound the pair, to uncover such secrets as wait this is totally the wrong voice."
>"Plunked down like a coin through a slot. We were suddenly in the Forest of Magic. The forest that held a million secrets, such as why would a magician fill her house with junk, and what was causing aforesaid house to give us the heebie jeebies. Momiji said it was like the house was warning us away. I don't need to describe Moms to you dear reader, assuming you read the first chapiter, but when she gets a feeling about something like this she's rarely wrong. For my sake, I hoped this was one of those rare occasions. Finally we decided to enter through the what do you think Momiji?"

« Reply #997 on: January 09, 2014, 09:54:57 AM »
>Talk and write "From all sides Caer Kirisame held fast, the stout cottage oozing a forbidding aura. Yet inside were bound the pair, to uncover such secrets as wait this is totally the wrong voice."
>"Plunked down like a coin through a slot. We were suddenly in the Forest of Magic. The forest that held a million secrets, such as why would a magician fill her house with junk, and what was causing aforesaid house to give us the heebie jeebies. Momiji said it was like the house was warning us away. I don't need to describe Moms to you dear reader, assuming you read the first chapiter, but when she gets a feeling about something like this she's rarely wrong. For my sake, I hoped this was one of those rare occasions. Finally we decided to enter through the what do you think Momiji?"

>"'Moms?'" the white wolf replies with a disapproving look.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #998 on: January 09, 2014, 11:44:19 AM »
>Shank Momiji.
>unless that's not a universal page-34 thing
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 07:10:32 PM by O4rfish »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #999 on: January 09, 2014, 11:33:57 PM »
>"Yeah, that's not gonna work. I really shouldn't think up first drafts on that fly like that."
>Let's have a look into the lower windows.
>Then toss Momiji through one

« Reply #1000 on: January 10, 2014, 10:33:39 AM »
>Shank Momiji.
>unless that's not a universal page-34 thing

>"Oh, it most definately is." Parsee whispers into your ear as she gives you a preemptive shanking.

>Let's have a look into the lower windows.
>Then toss Momiji through one

>Despite the shiv in your liver, you drop down to look into Marisa's living room. The events transpiring within are the stuff which the parser has decided to leave to your imaginations, for his own safety. But you think Momiji might enjoy partaking of the.... entertainment, so you hurl the white wolf towards the glass divider. She, unfortunately, has the wherewithall to grab you and drag you along for the ride. It may be some time before you can get any work done, now....